PDA

View Full Version : GM has been confiscated my item then blocked my account !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wz_susubaby
02-10-2012, 06:52 PM
About 01/26/2012 GM confiscated my item then about 02/01/2012 Gm send mail alz for my account. But on 02/03/2012 Gm blocked my account !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Information my account : Character susbaby, Class Wiza 18x HR 15. I have sent HD ticket and receive alot answers unreasonable from GM Cabal.
-----First HD ticket--------------

Hi GM Snow,

Please kindly help me to investigate on my issue.

3 days ago, I just realized that cabal was a little bit lag then I re-logged. Yet I came back I was just so panic when I got a notice told me that I was blocked. I'm sure that I would never use any hack/cheat/bot/3rd Party program. Some of friends told me that It must be some mistakes of your auto-block-system. Many of them got the same situation like me. And then they have released after sending HD ticket.

So I hope GM Snow kindly take your time to help me investigate my case carefully. I do appreciate your hard working time to support us.

Sincerely,
Susu

Reply :

Date :

2/6/2012 9:03:36 AM

Greetings,

After a careful and extensive investigation of your account, we've verified the use of illegal third party programs while playing CABAL Online. Using illegal third party programs is a violation of our policy.

To secure and protect the integrity of CABAL Online, we’ve decided to keep your account blocked permanently. Any tickets submitted in the future regarding this issue will be immediately considered as a duplicate ticket. Please refrain from sending any tickets regarding this issue.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,
Game Master Kato

---------And the following tickets:---------
I dont accept other GM about their answer.
Please kindly explain more about illegal 3rd party programs. On my computer besides cabal, ms office, avg antivirus, yahoo messenger, skype and the default programs of ms window, I'm pretty sure there's no any other program than the ones I've listed above.

If you accused me for using illegal 3rd party programs, I, therefore, would request for evidence. I was so upset at this moment for being accused for what I would never do.

So Again, Pls kindly help me to address my case. Thank you so much.

Sincerely,

Reply :

Date :

2/10/2012 7:32:10 AM

Greetings,

We are closing this duplicate ticket; the issue has already been addressed on your previous ticket. Please review the answer provided by our staff regarding this specific issue. Please refrain from creating any duplicate ticket in the future.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,
Game Master Stormcrow

I was disappointed by GM's accusations for things I never do

Wz_susubaby
02-10-2012, 06:53 PM
My character : susubaby

sn0wXz
02-10-2012, 07:06 PM
No point in posting here, nothing will change. GMs will follow protocol regardless, and you can pretty much give up fighting that - they won't provide you with evidence, how they "verify" 3rd party tools are used on a account is up to speculation but thats about it - just speculation and assumptions.

silver
02-10-2012, 09:12 PM
you probly did use 3rd party alot of people say they didnt all time

Osz
02-10-2012, 09:19 PM
lol, well lets start off with 2 words, GOOD BYE!

Wz_susubaby
02-10-2012, 11:14 PM
oh, goodbye!!!!!! Cabal NA