PDA

View Full Version : Problem with the cannons

gqzpower
02-10-2012, 07:02 PM
Hello,

I was testing with cannons for use with BM1 and i realized that was not are stability since up or pull down never gave the same stats, for example with the stone cannon with which it was tested, which in theory should be higher to give more def, but I was less, then down and gave me much less.

Anyone know exactly how you should go exactly the cannons a FB taking into consideration the aura for sword.

sphyyr
02-10-2012, 07:10 PM
If your talking about the cannons that increase your base stats in force bladers bm1 you want the following: aqua cannon, stone cannon, wind cannon, lightning cannon, all maxed level if possible. these will act as aqua vitality, earth guard, wind movement, and lightning blade buffs.

gqzpower
02-10-2012, 07:27 PM
If your talking about the cannons that increase your base stats in force bladers bm1 you want the following: aqua cannon, stone cannon, wind cannon, lightning cannon, all maxed level if possible. these will act as aqua vitality, earth guard, wind movement, and lightning blade buffs.

I was belive in it theory, but upgrading my stone cannon and aqua cannon it down the deff and the hp, because i donīt understand how it is working, after i down the cannons again to get the same def and hp and it down more.

I check my normals buff and it isnīt the problem with the cannons

Covenant
02-10-2012, 07:31 PM
i am not a fb but i do know that one way or another fb need cannons,there used to be a thread about it... just try to find it.