PDA

View Full Version : Apocalypse Blader TMD0857 got hacked this morning 4am

Ash
02-11-2012, 08:40 AM
Seriously GMs can we know wats going on?
its like everyday i log on to this game, someone got hacked, TMD0857 is like the 13th person in apoc got hacked?
I have never seen or know anyone in this game can work harder than him, uses dailys on all 5 chars everyday to farm ic1 and ic2, never miss a day in the past years, plays cabal at home, at work, even when he go to vegas for vacation, he gotta come back to hotel rooms to finish his dailys b4 midnight, or at least get his dailys b4 midnight so he can run all of them x2 next day.........and this morning 4am, all his hard work for all these years gone, approx. minmum 50b+ all gone.
Impetus, xKuja, Itachi21121 (alt xTensaZangetus), edream, masterofpain, shin0b, ShadowZPhonix (AmadaFB), xXAutumXx, llDarkLunall, LadySoul and more, and now TMD0857
Never Visit alz site, never share account, he thought he was safe. he said he was in shock when he saw he got hacked, he just sit there for 30min couldnt do anything, i was pet training the whole night, woke up at 8am was just checking if someone pked me then i saw his msg and i couldnt sleep anymore, i feel sad for him, sad for my guild and super sad for cabal.
If he is not getting his vouchers, alz, and gears back, im quitting this game and disbanding Apocalypse, gonna say goodbye to cabal forever.
I will put my FA for sell later on, on the Venus trading section.
GMs, can u tell us how are we getting hacked even with sub pass system? I thought our accounts get blocked if we fail subpass 5 time?
What else should we do to keep ourselves safe besdies not visiting alz siite or sharing account? cuz setting subpass+lock gears+lock warehouse do not work at all. Hackers even log us out while we are on it like its their account.

NewEra
02-11-2012, 08:47 AM
GM's said bro you know why you got hacked?

he said: no i don't know

GM's: bro you gotta share yo dollar

Muramasa
02-11-2012, 08:52 AM
how can u even say that, it makes zeo sense. the hacking issue is getting serious the gms have acknowledged that. So seems like ppl are aiming for apoc, so next would be ruo and deso. I'm glad my account is safe for teh next 7 days lmfao ! XD

In all seriousness whats going on in cabal?

you see that item u wanted in ah u get, next day its a hacked item so its taken from you.
be a middle man in a trade and all u do is hold the items/alz = u get banned...
Ask questions? just get trolled, le sigh B&S hurry and come out please zzZZz

xDromarx
02-11-2012, 09:10 AM
lol'd so hard.

I have never seen or know anyone in this game can work harder than him, uses dailys on all 5 chars everyday to farm ic1 and ic2, never miss a day in the past years
lol

plays cabal at home, at work, even when he go to vegas for vacation, he gotta come back to hotel rooms to finish his dailys b4 midnight, or at least get his dailys b4 midnight so he can run all of them x2 next day.
lool

Impetus, Itachi21121 (alt xTensaZangetus), masterofpain, shin0b,
ahahahaha

he said he was in shock when he saw he got hacked, he just sit there for 30min couldnt do anything, i was pet training the whole night, woke up at 8am was just checking if someone pked me then i saw his msg and i couldnt sleep anymore
lololol

I will put my FA for sell later on, on the Venus trading section.
lolfob

IBladE
02-11-2012, 09:11 AM
lol'd so hard.

lol

lool

ahahahaha

lololol

lolfob

Don't make fun, cabal is serious business.

Osz
02-11-2012, 09:18 AM
Don't make fun, cabal is serious business.
cabal is call business now? lol wtf, are you guys brainwashed!!!!

archetypes
02-11-2012, 09:33 AM
one solution which is sell your char and stop playing cabal.. no complain no hard feeling all happy
one reason why to sell your char and quit cabal b/c GM's dropped out on his IT class, keep got owned by the hacker, fail security system. :D
dont get upset ash lets play other game like mario bross on WII ;p
no one gonna hack that game

Ludacris
02-11-2012, 09:35 AM
Apoc will never DISBAND!

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/brolicfc/CabalVer185-110104-2007-0000.jpg

4Lyfe!

IBladE
02-11-2012, 09:44 AM
cabal is call business now? lol wtf, are you guys brainwashed!!!!

Your obviously to fob to catch the sarcasm in that statement.

Sprite
02-11-2012, 10:22 AM
can't sleep over cabal? looooooool

SpankyMcMeat
02-11-2012, 01:53 PM
think of it this way.

the hacker hacked your account because he was concerned about your health because you're on 24/7 so he wanted you guys to have a life.

feel better?

[GM] Snow
02-11-2012, 03:34 PM
Please refer to your ticket response so that we can assist you as best as possible.