PDA

View Full Version : gm locked my last thread, replies for dromar and brolic and ty GM Snow

Ash
02-11-2012, 03:52 PM
for dromar
wats so funny about ppl getting hacked?
and u think my typings fob..........? lol
welcome to united states of america, stop hiding on forum go out more, see wats going on in the world.

and for brolic
u care apoc disband or not? then why took all wrath's gears when they were gonna be given to u anyways.

xDromarx
02-11-2012, 03:55 PM
I have never seen or know anyone in this game can work harder than him, uses dailys on all 5 chars everyday to farm ic1 and ic2, never miss a day in the past years

plays cabal at home, at work, even when he go to vegas for vacation, he gotta come back to hotel rooms to finish his dailys b4 midnight, or at least get his dailys b4 midnight so he can run all of them x2 next day.

he said he was in shock when he saw he got hacked, he just sit there for 30min couldnt do anything, i was pet training the whole night, woke up at 8am was just checking if someone pked me then i saw his msg and i couldnt sleep anymore

I will put my FA for sell later on, on the Venus trading section.

Those were some of the funny parts. And also the part where garbage players like Itachi and Impetus got hacked.

Ash
02-11-2012, 04:03 PM
ya i cant sleep when i know he got hack, wats wrong with that lol? my best friend jsut got hack all his hard working stuff gone, and yes cabal is serious business, of course it is, how can it not be a serious business when we spend yrs in this game? we both have job and we both play cabal during free time, i even play cabal at work when there is no customer. we both enjoyed this game and we love cabal, wats wrong with that? im going out with my parents this weekend, and im bringing my laptop with me so i can play cabal in hotel, sup?

xDromarx
02-11-2012, 04:08 PM
ya i cant sleep when i know he got hack
lol

cabal is serious business, of course it is, how can it not be a serious business
lolol

we spend yrs in this game?
Played my fs for under a year, ty.

i even play cabal at work when there is no customer.
el oh el

im going out with my parents this weekend, and im bringing my laptop with me so i can play cabal in hotel, sup?
l0l

Ash
02-11-2012, 04:17 PM
oh and u talk like "garbage players" deserve to get hack or we should be careless they got hack cuz they dont have epic gears like u do.
u got some problem there dude
wanan know wats wrong with ur brain?
got hack 100m or 100b = no difference = someone got hack
having 100m worth of gears or 100b worth of gears = same = enjoying a game
this is wats wrong with u.
ppl spend time playing this game, build up their chars regardless epic or no epic, when they get hacked = hard working got stolen = normally they will be sad, however this is a game afterall, we will always move on, but that doesnt mean we dont care at all we got hack.
got it?
do u understand my english? if not, i suggest u log out forum, go out more make some friends then u will understand now days new english more.
i do wish we can go no life for a year like u tho, so we can all have an epic char like u did =/

ColdFire
02-11-2012, 04:21 PM
Sdfu and stop being emo over your boyfriend who JUST got hacked. Wait for your ticket and quit btchin

Dkmopper
02-11-2012, 04:24 PM
你係quit, 我想要你个号啊 台湾女

xDromarx
02-11-2012, 04:27 PM
i do wish we can go no life for a year like u
You have played this game way more than I did. You take this game way more seriously than I did. You have no life and are mad that someone who has even less a life than you lost his pixels.
Stop crying you didn't even get hacked. I got hacked in 2010 and guess what I did? Quit then came back made an mfs with the alz I had left. That fs = the server's best character.

do u understand my english? if not, i suggest u log out forum, go out more make some friends then u will understand now days new english more.
No I don't understand you, your pathetic fob is showing itself again.

CandiCoatted
02-11-2012, 04:36 PM
Ash you have too learn how to train your pet!

DroDro is just lashing out atm

Dkmopper
02-11-2012, 04:38 PM
I GOT DRO DRO UNDER CONdtrol

Ash
02-11-2012, 04:43 PM
You have played this game way more than I did. You take this game way more seriously than I did. You have no life and are mad that someone who has even less a life than you lost his pixels.
Stop crying you didn't even get hacked. I got hacked in 2010 and guess what I did? Quit then came back made an mfs with the alz I had left. That fs = the server's best character.

No I don't understand you, your pathetic fob is showing itself again.
and another problem u have, u keep thinking "OH HE SHE PLAYED MORE THAN ME BUT IM WAY BETTER, I SPEND LESS TIEM BUT IM BETTER HAHAAHA"
this is wats wrong with u.
aye, u got nothing thats better than others in real life? or why u always think ur acutally better in a game, like i said, if we could go NO LIFE IN A GAM LIKE U DID FOR A YEAR, we will all have wat u have, nothing special.
and im not mad, i hope my friend can get his gear back, and i care about wats going on lately on this game cuz im still playing this game.
wat about u? u care about cabal still? u like to read cabal forum still? idk ur "pathetic fob" sounds like ur mad at me.

xDromarx
02-11-2012, 04:46 PM
if we could go NO LIFE IN A GAM LIKE U DID FOR A YEAR, we will all have wat u have, nothing special.

wat about u? u care about cabal still? u like to read cabal forum still? idk ur "pathetic fob" sounds like ur mad at me.
Too bad you've spent way more time playing than I did in the 1 year I played my fs so your excuse that I nolifed doesn't apply. You just I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ at cabal so you never got good.
I still come to the forums to make butthurt fobs like you get all fussy.

Sryinex
02-11-2012, 04:50 PM
I love you Ash. And dro's a cutie pie ^_^

Dkmopper
02-11-2012, 04:51 PM
o.O

Ash
02-11-2012, 05:10 PM
i play this game since ob and im still playing, and i will continue play this game as long as my friends are still playing, and....wats wrong with that?
i get better i didnt get better how does it matter? i log on everyday look at my own FA im happy and satisfied and i feel i love my FA and...wats ur problem with that?
sure u can come forum everyday and thinking everyones buthurt (new english typing) if that make u happier.
ur now entertaining me on this forum, me and firends keep refreshing forum waiitng to see ur angry replies lol >,<
u feel like u wish u still have a char in cabal can log on now and pk me over and over and over and over again?
omg lol its just i care for my friend got hacked, why u so mad?

dromar replies "IM NOT MAD, U JUST BUTTHURT I ONLY PLAY THIS GAME 1 YEAR AND IM BEST AND I CANT STAND WHY ALL PPL IN THE STATES NOW DAYS HAS PRO ENGLISH, YOU I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ING PATHATIC FOB"

okok, calm down ok? ur the best in all games but i still love my FA > ur watever WA or FS u had
and about fob...if u cant get over about this fob issue, ur not gonna be happy living here, i told u already, welcome to united state of america, the home of fobs, maybe u wanna go.....idk england?! LOL

xDromarx
02-11-2012, 05:12 PM
i play this game since ob and im still playing, and i will continue play this game as long as my friends are still playing, and....wats wrong with that?
i get better i didnt get better how does it matter? i log on everyday look at my own FA im happy and satisfied and i feel i love my FA and...wats ur problem with that?
sure u can come forum everyday and thinking everyones buthurt (new english typing) if that make u happier.
ur now entertaining me on this forum, me and firends keep refreshing forum waiitng to see ur angry replies lol >,<
u feel like u wish u still have a char in cabal can log on now and pk me over and over and over and over again?
omg lol its just i care for my friend got hacked, why u so mad?

dromar replies "IM NOT MAD, U JUST BUTTHURT I ONLY PLAY THIS GAME 1 YEAR AND IM BEST AND I CANT STAND WHY ALL PPL IN THE STATES NOW DAYS HAS PRO ENGLISH, YOU I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ING PATHATIC FOB"

okok, calm down ok? ur the best in all games but i still love my FA > ur watever WA or FS u had
and about fob...if u cant get over about this fob issue, ur not gonna be happy living here, i told u already, welcome to united state of america, the home of fobs, maybe u wanna go.....idk england?! LOL

Yep, you're still typing out multiple paragraphs per post but I'm the one that's mad.

Ash
02-11-2012, 05:13 PM
你係quit, 我想要你个号啊 台湾女
did u really type those 0.0? or u google translate and copy paste lol

xChaosForte
02-11-2012, 05:15 PM
look at these kids.

Ash
02-11-2012, 05:16 PM
Yep, you're still typing out multiple paragraphs per post but I'm the one that's mad.
i always type essays, i tallk a lot, i love chatting =]
and yes ur mad, but dont be, i dont hate u or anything i acutaly think ur interesting....
so u done here? or u gonna reply more? if so hurry up i gotta go pack!

xChaosForte
02-11-2012, 05:16 PM
no dromar gotta have last word to keep his ego intact dude.

Ash
02-11-2012, 05:18 PM
oh ic, i didnt know his forum rules, ty for letting me know dude.

Dkmopper
02-11-2012, 05:19 PM
did u really type those 0.0? or u google translate and copy paste lol
唔係我打啊谁打 -。-?

JCee
02-11-2012, 05:23 PM
Dang ! Cabal is serious business bro .

xFaLL3NxAng3L
02-11-2012, 05:28 PM
look . . . listen o.o
who enjoys being hacked? "nobody does"
who enjoys having their friends being hacked? "nobody does"
people spent time out of their life just to play this game.time that they will never get back.
don't judge people "how long they have played" "take the game to seriously"
i mean i expect people to actually care if they or someone close to them got hacked.
what you gonna tell them?"don't get mad or angry just because you or your friend got hacked?"
that's so ignorant of you guys and you guys should be ashamed .
put yourself in these guys shoes and see if you like it. 9 times out of 10 you will get angry or upset and confused.
And for the GM's we look to you guys to protect you guy's faithful customers. we follow the TOS and we abide by every rule . we spend our or (our parents lol) money in cash shop , participate in events and everything.I know you guys are aware of the situation that is at hand but come'on . . . the people wants a piece of mind and don't wanna worry about being hacked and taking all the time that they had invested in this game. . .
its inexcusable. . .

come on guys stop being ignorant . . . .

SilentM
02-11-2012, 07:13 PM
Lol? Unless Dromar bought that FS, he definitely played more than a year. The hobbit seriously needs to get out of the basement. It's giving him delusions of grandeur. Oh wait...that's nothing new.

xChaosForte
02-11-2012, 08:06 PM
Lol? Unless Dromar bought that FS, he definitely played more than a year. The hobbit seriously needs to get out of the basement. It's giving him delusions of grandeur. Oh wait...that's nothing new.

naw he's just a baddie ^_^

doomer123
02-11-2012, 08:16 PM
Jermeylin is a stalker

Dkmopper
02-11-2012, 08:51 PM
Jermeylin is a stalker

ash is lucky she knows jeremylin LOL

Scarface
02-12-2012, 06:26 AM
Leave Dromar alone. He got Sandusky'ed by Matriflunky and Rage on a daily basis. It has apparently scarred him pretty badly.

ForumHavoc
02-12-2012, 11:12 AM
You bought alz to be the best FS on Venus. Gratz. You return after quitting to talk about your FS and gears on a dialy basis. Gratz.

You sir have a wonderful life and have the right to judge others. +1

xDromarx
02-12-2012, 11:19 AM
Stop being a jealous baddie, I never bought alz or even cs items for my fs.

xChaosForte
02-12-2012, 11:27 AM
Stop being a jealous baddie, I never bought alz or even cs items for my fs.

https://encrypted-tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTXeMYRQkW_eQ09ka_sz_SPreqkdfUXy TPpzsV35DyBYdEfePRP

ForumHavoc
02-12-2012, 11:28 AM
Deng son maybe I was wrong on a daily basis, maybe hourly.

Lulu
02-12-2012, 08:54 PM
Dromar is a horrible fs :D

doomer123
02-12-2012, 09:32 PM
im terrible at fs
true story

Dkmopper
02-12-2012, 09:48 PM
i cant even combo on a fs..

ChuckNorris
02-13-2012, 01:14 AM
Dromar got his gear from his dad, matri..became decent and thought he was teh best sfs in venus..what adelusional phaggot.
Did that spic brolic really steal from his friend?..what a phaggot

Lord Kronius
02-13-2012, 09:10 PM
Dromars pro. Dromar will you please 2 shot these people. kk thnx

Cell
02-13-2012, 09:17 PM
Just switch out halo reach and put in Cabal and that is pretty much you guys!:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXasCjUTNpE

xChaosForte
02-13-2012, 09:43 PM
Just switch out halo reach and put in Cabal and that is pretty much you guys!:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXasCjUTNpE

says the dude that's all about cell (and quoting him) from dbz

Cell
02-13-2012, 10:24 PM
says the dude that's all about cell (and quoting him) from dbz

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

CandiCoatted
02-14-2012, 03:47 AM
Btw, how can you be the best FS and best pve wiz on both serveres if your characters never left venus.... Oh i guess they are Self proclaimed?

Ludacris
02-14-2012, 10:00 AM
W T F! I didnt jack take nada!