PDA

View Full Version : Lag and Disappearing mobs

kscott4045
02-11-2012, 09:22 PM
Since the last update, the lag in the game has been really bad. Sometimes it's so bad that when you change channels, it's disconnects you. In dungeons, you run in place or party members run in place or all the action stops for several seconds only to restart and you're either almost dead or dead.

Also, I've been grinding on brannies, ectoleaves and entritas....some of the mobs just vanish when they down to around 10% only to re-appear full of hp again. So I end up attacking the mob again just so i can get the credit/honor from it.

Please look into this as I know i'm not the only one experiencing this problem.

kscott4045
02-17-2012, 05:26 PM
No one else seems to want to respond to this yet I see lots of people complain in World chat about the lag issues. I'm stating again. Please do something about the lag. There are times when you're fighting that all numbers disappear, you appear to do no damage to the mobs then all of a sudden it kicks in and everything explodes for 2 or 3 seconds. Sometimes your party members appear to be running in place and during dungeons I've gotten stuck between warping to a new area in the dungeon. This has cost me 1 seal of darkness so far as it never loaded but the game kicked me out and when i reconnected, i couldn't get back in the dungeon.

If others of you are having this issue or similiar issues, respond to this thread so that EST will know and maybe do something about this.