PDA

View Full Version : WHere are my STUFF!??

flykrnrom3o
05-10-2010, 08:56 PM
I finally got my account transferred to EST account from OGP..

Got in the game. Clicked on my character. OPen up my inventory and storage...

ALL MY ITEMS are GONE!!! HELP ME!! i had rare items too!!! dang.. i sent a message to HELP DESK

YumCookies
05-10-2010, 09:06 PM
All you need to do is wait for a reply now... :X

flykrnrom3o
05-11-2010, 12:07 PM
GM if you read this get my things back!!!!! T.T..

if not byebye cabal >.<

KhmerBlader
05-11-2010, 09:05 PM
I want my acc too, but Fk est not reply my ticket.

CNJRP
05-11-2010, 09:15 PM
I bet this man had the ever so rare Force Core(High)! In all seriousness, posting a thread won't speed up the already slow helpdesk process, all you can really do is be patient and hope for the best. If you were inactive for awhile there is a good chance you were hacked, especially if you didn't have a sub-password.

flykrnrom3o
05-12-2010, 11:41 AM
Even one of my pet is gone!!! @!@#@%^&$*

WHERE YOU GO ELDER TROGLO!??

carowe27
05-12-2010, 11:48 AM
i bet you he was one of the peeps that dropped/npc all his gear when they said OGP is no longer hosting cabal. lol he didnt know EST was gonna pick it back up

WIpwns
05-12-2010, 12:44 PM
brittany brighton

flykrnrom3o
05-12-2010, 12:47 PM
no buddy i was not...

i didnt even know OGP was gonna drop cabal. Had to take some time off because of school and work.

orah? so do not assume.. kthnxbai

Raveiyn
05-12-2010, 11:53 PM
I got news for ya flykrnrom3o, OGPLanet Cabal accounts were stolen left and right. Simply because our account name was our forum name and they could look thru the member lists for account names. From there they ran a program to guess your pass. Me and my BF's accounts were completely wiped of everything that wasn't bound including our pets cause we still had the sleeping freebies. We quit Cabal after this happened and learned about EST picking it up today. Low and behold when I try and transfer [yes my 140+ FA was naked but she still has crafting skills] I find my account has already been transferred! So whoever transferred it is a thief, and I'm have to put a report ticket in. If your stuff is gone.. start over cause you were probably robbed when OGPlanet was still in charge..