PDA

View Full Version : Iphone and Android cabal app

Dalton673538
02-14-2012, 07:24 AM
i think that to add the application to the app store for the US version of cabal would be very beneficial to most players that own one of these phones because that would allow us to check auction house and other things while being away from our computers

Valdoroth
02-14-2012, 10:23 PM
lol....stupid "smart" phones shouldn't be in kid's hands these days. They were designed originally for business.

Though I can see how this would be handy, I don't see what's so hard about waiting to get home from school or work for a video game.....<---------- make sure you read that

Dalton673538
02-15-2012, 08:43 AM
i was simply saying that it would help some people who wanted to check if things in ah sold during the day while they arent able to be on

O.o
02-16-2012, 07:54 AM
i think that to add the application to the app store for the US version of cabal would be very beneficial to most players that own one of these phones because that would allow us to check auction house and other things while being away from our computers

This would promote more addiction to the game haha... idk if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

Dalton673538
02-16-2012, 08:20 AM
well for est that would be a good thing...and if the app was for NA it would get the name of cabal out there more than it already is, bringing in more player base

doomer123
02-16-2012, 08:30 AM
lol....stupid "smart" phones shouldn't be in kid's hands these days. They were designed originally for business.

Though I can see how this would be handy, I don't see what's so hard about waiting to get home from school or work for a video game.....<---------- make sure you read that
And this is said by you?
How ironic.

Valdoroth
02-16-2012, 10:19 PM
This would promote more addiction to the game haha... idk if that's a good thing or a bad thing.
True. One main reason our pop base is so low compared to other versions is that we have alot more other free mmo rpgs than the rest of the world, easily accessable I mean.

And this is said by you?
How ironic.
Not sure why you see it as ironic? You don't really understand how much I hate modern phones do you.

jimbo
02-16-2012, 10:45 PM

yeap its kinda hard for a person with no social life to not put cabal on their phone

bad thing i recommend everyone take atleast 2 days out of the week from cabal me personaly i take 4

doomer123
02-17-2012, 08:38 AM
True. One main reason our pop base is so low compared to other versions is that we have alot more other free mmo rpgs than the rest of the world, easily accessable I mean.

Not sure why you see it as ironic? You don't really understand how much I hate modern phones do you.
>calling something stupid

Swifti
02-17-2012, 07:34 PM
well, when you have set up a time frame to play cabal like that. thats when you know your addicted 'jimbo'. and anyway why do we need an app? just wait till you get home... i wouldnt pay anything to get somthing i can wait 6 hours to get home for.

jimbo
02-17-2012, 10:13 PM
well, when you have set up a time frame to play cabal like that. thats when you know your addicted 'jimbo'. and anyway why do we need an app? just wait till you get home... i wouldnt pay anything to get somthing i can wait 6 hours to get home for.

lol no im not addicted lol its just set a limit so i want spend to much time on cabal -_-

Dalton673538
02-19-2012, 01:28 AM
The app for the KR servers is in the app store right now for free so I don't see why the NA one would be any different

Rowe
02-27-2012, 02:34 PM
KR server = 100 thousand players

NA server = 10 thousand players

see the difference in why they have it and we dont

Valdoroth
02-27-2012, 11:12 PM
KR server = 100 thousand players

NA server = 2 thousand players

see the difference in why they have it and we dont Fixed