PDA

View Full Version : Anybody Play on Mac?

Faowin
02-19-2012, 02:17 PM
Hello, I have recently fully downloaded and installed onto my Macbook but I always get an error.

http://i39.tinypic.com/dfeikz.jpg

Then it takes me to this website:

http://www.gameguard.co.kr/gameguard/faq/eng/FAQ_114.htm

Can somebody please help me with this issue?

Thanks

Sprite
02-19-2012, 02:37 PM
last time i checked this game doesn't run on mac and you need to use bootcamp to make ur mac a pc or something

Faowin
02-20-2012, 08:22 AM
Yes, I know. I'm using CrossOver and this message always pops up. Does anybody know how to get rid of this for on a Macbook?

whitetrash
02-20-2012, 08:49 AM
Get a real comp =prob solved

Macboy313
02-20-2012, 09:16 AM
This massage normally comes up when u have a program that can't run while gameguard runs and will make gameguard crash or not even start, like how on cabal u used to could run windows media player while u run cabal but now u can't cus gameguard will crash.

Faowin
02-20-2012, 07:43 PM
Well, I'm hoping that since you are the 'Mac'boy, you know how to play this through a Mac?

Macboy313
02-21-2012, 10:29 AM
Well, I'm hoping that since you are the 'Mac'boy, you know how to play this through a Mac?

Lol I wish i had a Mac atm, but no i don't lnow how to play through a Mac. like i said before though, check to see if anything is running in the background that may intefer with Game guard running. if you close all other programs or try restarting your computer and this message still comes up then there is problly nothing you can do because Mac's system may not work with Game guard. Ive been to their website before though so it should work with mac's system.

Updated:
I just went to their website and i look at the game guard requirements. Mac isn't under them, just Windows.
http://global.nprotect.com/product/gg.php Check for yourself.

Faowin
02-21-2012, 02:05 PM
Lol I wish i had a Mac atm, but no i don't lnow how to play through a Mac. like i said before though, check to see if anything is running in the background that may intefer with Game guard running. if you close all other programs or try restarting your computer and this message still comes up then there is problly nothing you can do because Mac's system may not work with Game guard. Ive been to their website before though so it should work with mac's system.

Updated:
I just went to their website and i look at the game guard requirements. Mac isn't under them, just Windows.
http://global.nprotect.com/product/gg.php Check for yourself.

Hmm, well do you know if there is any way for me to bypass this?

xXBLAZINGFIREX
02-21-2012, 05:05 PM
hey i tryed to run it on my mac and i get the same error ...if you can play it plz tell me ...till then im playing on a crap computer :D Good luck, and if i were you, use bootcamp and try...im going to try that in 2 weeks when my mac gets a better hard drive :D ttyl!

Faowin
02-22-2012, 04:03 AM
hey i tryed to run it on my mac and i get the same error ...if you can play it plz tell me ...till then im playing on a crap computer :D Good luck, and if i were you, use bootcamp and try...im going to try that in 2 weeks when my mac gets a better hard drive :D ttyl!

Can you tell me if BootCamp works? I'm using this on a school Mac, so I'm running a fine line of the boundaries. I can always say at this level that I'm not doing anything bad because I don't need an administrator password for all of this. BootCamp requires an admin password at our school. So before I get that all set up, can you tell me if it works please? Thank you.

whitetrash
02-22-2012, 11:45 AM
Yes

Faowin
02-23-2012, 07:10 PM
Yes

Yes what?

xXBLAZINGFIREX
02-25-2012, 07:04 PM
hey ...my mac just want into the shop....i got a crack in it...-_- so when i get it back in a week or 2, il tell u if it works :D

Faowin
02-26-2012, 11:01 AM
hey ...my mac just want into the shop....i got a crack in it...-_- so when i get it back in a week or 2, il tell u if it works :D

Okay, thanks. :)

elvie
02-26-2012, 11:23 AM
moral of the story, get a pc if u want gaming.

Faowin
02-26-2012, 12:38 PM
moral of the story, get a pc if u want gaming.

I know this, but my MacBook is so much better than the computer I have. I'm pretty sure I could delete system 32 on my PC and it would work better.