PDA

View Full Version : Cant W8 for BM3???? Guess what no one on NA will get it.

Rowe
02-22-2012, 08:23 AM
Take Note of the Required Quests for BM3.....

We dont have Premium DX Dungeons.

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd153/carowe27/ep806.png

thou
02-22-2012, 08:28 AM
they might just change it or input the update with premium dx dungeons

Berserk_Fury
02-22-2012, 08:31 AM
I'm pretty sure you're just required to get the stain clones, I don't think you have to actually do all of those.

iShi3lD
Your over thinking it a bit much you think?

Cathy
You don't have to do all 31 quests. You can do any of the quests, just need to accumulate 120 stain clones. If you want you can do just one of the quests over and over.

cerverus3
02-22-2012, 08:35 AM
•Player won't have to do all Quests from 31 Quest Capsules to get the BM3
•Player can do any Quests (repeatable) from Morning Star Quest Chain to obtain Stain Clones
•Stain Clones can be obtained from Quests from Quest Capsules
•Player needs only Stain Clones for crafting BM3 skills
•Quest Capsules for Morning Star Quest Chain are dropped from Lakeside - Porta Inferno
•Quest Capsule for Chapter 1 - 3 will be available as the Daily Quest from Instructor Harper in Port Lux

info thanks to curse spirit on EU

Muramasa
02-22-2012, 08:51 AM
Btw the prem dx duns used to be sold in cash shop. I have a prem lava cave left.
Cathy we need 120 capsules TOTAL for all of bm3?
And by repeatable are there quests u can do over and over again in 1 day ?

Cathy
02-22-2012, 09:00 AM
Btw the prem dx duns used to be sold in cash shop. I have a prem lava cave left.
Cathy we need 120 capsules TOTAL for all of bm3?
And by repeatable are there quests u can do over and over again in 1 day ?

yeah we need 40 to get the activation skill and skill A and B and the 1st lethal skill, and the remaining 80 to get the 2nd and 3rd lethal skills. Im really only interested in putting effort in to getting the first 40 stain clones, i'll just get the last 80 slowly since nobody in KO bothers using the 2nd and 3rd lethal skills cause they're such horrible dps.

And we automatically can get 1 free stain clone a day by doing the daily quest capsule, but you can do other quests if you get other quest capsules.

So if you are grinding in PI, and a chapter 11 quest capsule drops, you get to do the quest for IC2 for stain clones. The capsules are tradable, so you can sell the ones you don't wanna use, and also just buy the capsules out of ah and just run those. They'll probably be really really expensive at the start of the update because everyone will be spamming dungeons to get their stain clones, but they'll probably be as cheap as uch/uchh after the first couple weeks. I remember when lava hellfire was new and on the 1st day people were selling them in ah for 20mil lol.

xvxURIZENxvx
02-22-2012, 10:19 AM
All I see is 40 DX.'s for all 3 bm3 skills,where on that chart do you see NA not getting the next update?

killerdevil
02-22-2012, 10:19 AM
mmm ye u dont have to do all the quests for BM3 .. but meh wonder when its coming -_- ,maybe 2mrw ? ofc not there is no information about that already :< , guess its coming next week since we always had our updates in the same months cabal SEA gets it ... they got it already in febr we should get it in febr too not 100% sure anyways but thats what i think

xvxURIZENxvx
02-22-2012, 10:49 AM
I'd rather wait for them to get all the kinks out instead of it being rushed out all twitchy

Cathy
02-22-2012, 11:37 AM
I'd rather wait for them to get all the kinks out instead of it being rushed out all twitchy

I rather wait for them to do a good translation, don't even get me started on the transcender skill descriptions... "harass a target at a speed so fast to see"

xvxURIZENxvx
02-22-2012, 11:44 AM
I rather wait for them to do a good translation, don't even get me started on the transcender skill descriptions... "harass a target at a speed so fast to see"

lol,they've had worse

Muramasa
02-22-2012, 01:15 PM
i just want something new ! the lack of info from our gms kills me ! everyother version have at least had there gm's comment on it ><

alhifnawy3
02-22-2012, 01:36 PM
yeah we need 40 to get the activation skill and skill A and B and the 1st lethal skill, and the remaining 80 to get the 2nd and 3rd lethal skills. Im really only interested in putting effort in to getting the first 40 stain clones, i'll just get the last 80 slowly since nobody in KO bothers using the 2nd and 3rd lethal skills cause they're such horrible dps.

And we automatically can get 1 free stain clone a day by doing the daily quest capsule, but you can do other quests if you get other quest capsules.

So if you are grinding in PI, and a chapter 11 quest capsule drops, you get to do the quest for IC2 for stain clones. The capsules are tradable, so you can sell the ones you don't wanna use, and also just buy the capsules out of ah and just run those. They'll probably be really really expensive at the start of the update because everyone will be spamming dungeons to get their stain clones, but they'll probably be as cheap as uch/uchh after the first couple weeks. I remember when lava hellfire was new and on the 1st day people were selling them in ah for 20mil lol.

let me correct u the total stain clones u need is 160 : 1- 40ea for the 1st stage
2- 50ea for the 2nd stage
3- 70ea for the 3rd stage

alhifnawy3
02-22-2012, 01:47 PM
mmm ye u dont have to do all the quests for BM3 .. but meh wonder when its coming -_- ,maybe 2mrw ? ofc not there is no information about that already :< , guess its coming next week since we always had our updates in the same months cabal SEA gets it ... they got it already in febr we should get it in febr too not 100% sure anyways but thats what i thinkCabal SEA hasn't got the ep8 yet estsoft just testing it in the SEA servers.I read on cabal SEA site that they r going to have ep8 in early march

Muramasa
02-22-2012, 01:54 PM
and we should get it before them. since we are directly under est. dunno whats up with the lack of info

Andrea
02-22-2012, 03:33 PM
told u guys, it'd be like

this (http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?28923-BM3-Hits/page2)

or

that (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGeKSiCQkPw)

Deathlymonkey
02-22-2012, 04:07 PM
Cool

Valdoroth
02-24-2012, 02:34 AM
Hahha I still have 4 Premium, what choo talking bout son!

All I see is 40 DX.'s for all 3 bm3 skills,where on that chart do you see NA not getting the next update?
Hate to ruin happiness, but I'm pretty sure it's only going to allow 1 of each of the quests per day. So that's only 4 DX's a day at the max = 10 days. Still not that bad though.