PDA

View Full Version : LvL booster fix/problem

Cris12822
02-22-2012, 11:45 AM
So I recently got the LvL booster and I have been using it on premium servers. When I use it, I notice a difference when im in dungeons.....slight difference. But when im pveing mobs or doing quests I really don't notice a difference at all. I dont know if its just me but the level booster for 100% exp boost really seems to me like 20-50% exp boost.

and the drop rates well its always good items but when I see 100% drop rate or more, I expect for it to give me drops that are rare and expensive. and so far it really hasnt done that for more.

So im basically saying if people can compare exps from 1 dungeon(with Booster) than the same dungeon again without booster. Than compare those exp differences. Than try mobing(out of dungeon) with LvL booster Than do the same thing agian without LvL boster and agian, compare the exp differnces.

I posted here because GM Ballade said to and because I think its a serious thing.

BackForMore
02-22-2012, 01:55 PM
well im almost positive if it was a true issue that you wouldn't be the only one making a thread about it lol

Davynelord
02-22-2012, 09:02 PM
I currently have level booster and I have seen the effects of 100% exp everywhere and everything I do....as for the 100% drop bonus, all that seems to do is increase the drop rate of the same ole stuff that would normally drop when you don't have level booster. I don't think it improves rare drops at all...

Also, you have to consider the base drop rates of items as well....I mean if the base drop rate of say UCH is 40%, then booster would make that 80% drop chance....if SEM Base drop rate is .001%, then booster would make that only .002%....so you'd see a big increase in UCH drops while SEM drops will still be extremely rare. Of course these are just examples, not saying these are the actual drop rates of these items....but we do know that rare items have extremely low drop rates compared to things like UC's and ST armors....matter of fact ST armors seem to have the highest drop rate of all items in the whole game...I'm so sick of ST drops LOL...

BackForMore
02-23-2012, 03:56 AM
ive heard drop rate doesnt effect chests at all so its best for farming DG entry or running lid

Cris12822
02-23-2012, 04:22 PM
Okay so than wether or not its making a difference. For $20.00($22.00 to be exact) I should definitely see a way bigger difference than what I am seeing. Because right now I feel my money has been stolen cause im BARELY noticing an EXP difference outside of dungeons. Though I do see a difference in drop rates. But still.

Valdoroth
02-25-2012, 01:02 PM
Okay so than wether or not its making a difference. For $20.00($22.00 to be exact) I should definitely see a way bigger difference than what I am seeing. Because right now I feel my money has been stolen cause im BARELY noticing an EXP difference outside of dungeons. Though I do see a difference in drop rates. But still.Go do the actual math and you'll see the numbers are correct. Just saying.

Davynelord
02-26-2012, 12:01 AM
Okay so than wether or not its making a difference. For $20.00($22.00 to be exact) I should definitely see a way bigger difference than what I am seeing. Because right now I feel my money has been stolen cause im BARELY noticing an EXP difference outside of dungeons. Though I do see a difference in drop rates. But still.

The problem with exp outside of dungeons is that when you don't have premium account the exp is already crappy...so it's not level booster that's the problem, it's 90% of mobs on every map give you crappy exp to begin with....

Honestly, For the price they have it at, I think level booster should give 200% on Exp, Pet Exp....100% on Drop Rates, Skill Exp and 50% on WExp, Craft Exp....heck they should at least let it boost the number of materials you gain from extracting items....

Overall, level booster needs a BOOST!!!! LOL