PDA

View Full Version : what class has the best bm3 and worst bm3

spittaz
03-04-2012, 11:59 AM
what class has the best bm3 and worst bm3

WhatIsThisIdontEven
03-04-2012, 12:05 PM
shouldn't be hard to find out once top players of each class post up their video of 1-2 bar manticore.

Muramasa
03-04-2012, 12:08 PM
let me get the info to make a proper post

TitusTyrannus
03-04-2012, 12:19 PM
BL BM3 looks like one of the better ones in my opinion. High DPS with AOE is tough to beat. As for worst, from the few vids Ive seen, WA looks slow as hell, so Id say that would be one of the worst.

Cathy
03-04-2012, 12:35 PM
BL BM3 looks like one of the better ones in my opinion. High DPS with AOE is tough to beat. As for worst, from the few vids Ive seen, WA looks slow as hell, so Id say that would be one of the worst.

BL bm3 is less dps than BL bm2. And I wouldn't count aoe as a defining factor in which is best, because all bm3 have large aoe.

johnson130
03-04-2012, 12:58 PM
3days more, all got your answer!

bm3 good all of class, if gear so sht and what happen

modem
03-04-2012, 01:00 PM
wiz bm3 is the best , worst is WA

Muramasa
03-04-2012, 01:25 PM
Alright so here is a detailed post about bm3. From my research I think the dps value by class here it is:

1) FA
- their dps increase is insane. but sadly it looks like they need to give up thier bm2 if they wanna optimize thier bm3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhCdNsfuuwA&feature=channel
This FA took off ONE orb so i guess that brings him to arvg lvl and his dmg is nuts. for this reason FA's have in my educated opinion the best bm3 due to EXTREME range +aoe.

2) wi
- Well, wi dps has not changed THAT much considering what i am seeing but still they are pretty up there in dps but now with added range + synergies wi are now second highest dps.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2XMQRK1wDA&feature=related
3) FS
- well FS have had a pretty shiity cabal life...NOT ANYMORE ! they go spartan mode now and they hurt ! Def+dps ( med)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtCIpDrP80Q&feature=channel
Do i need to say more?

4) FB
- this one is a tricky one thier initial dps seems lower...but with thier debuffs and synergies i say the potential to outdps wi bm3...from what ive seen on dmg calculators...unsure tho, so take what i say with a grain of salt. Although i believe they should be 4th regardless

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVc9uYxeCyA&feature=channel

5) BL
- they gain aoe 2 claw basically but its not as fast so total SINGLE target dps FALLS but aoe target is unmatched ( compared to bm2 and of course no friction burn or braking ur keyboard lol)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulJEwkSmOPQ
I love bl bm3 look tho

6) WA
- first of all before any wa Q.Q and reroll you guys recive the most BASE stat boost from ur bm3 but it is THE SLOWEST so u cant use bloody but keep in mind wa have been oped for ever lol. General rule of thumb the more regen the boss has the less effective ur bm3 is lool this vids shows it

Watch this before you Q.Q :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFMznp3Jubo&feature=channel
and first round he did not use pots so yeah

then there is teh famous war vid :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcIg0goysKc&feature=channel yeah.......

Anyone disagree?

Cathy
03-04-2012, 01:32 PM
For the most part I think you're right Mura. I think FS will be slightly more dps than WI though because of cb and mb.

And when it comes to normal BM3, FB is probably better than FS and WI, but with shorts included, FB's lack of them will put them in 4th place.

Museifu
03-04-2012, 02:40 PM
The WA killed Pluma with bm3 in 1min26 w/o pots and bloody and then killed it with bm2 in 1min 24 with pots and bloody hmf.

Muramasa
03-04-2012, 03:36 PM
yeah but you will notice that its not it gets lets effective later such as bosses with high regen e.i manticore

SouthWind
03-04-2012, 04:42 PM
worst bm3 = fs also the worst class ever

SemiAutoMatic
03-04-2012, 05:05 PM
Disagree. FS in todays Cabal is beast. Back in 09 not so much. Progress on Cabal makes all classes worthy. You just need to play your char right.

xFaLL3NxAng3L
03-04-2012, 05:16 PM
Disagree. FS in todays Cabal is beast. Back in 09 not so much. Progress on Cabal makes all classes worthy. You just need to play your char right.
i agree

every class has potiental you just got to know how to play them right :D

Sryinex
03-04-2012, 05:52 PM
QQ rerolling to every other class but wa.

Rowe
03-04-2012, 06:43 PM
Ima stay true to my WA blood

chainlock
03-04-2012, 07:48 PM

Worst bm3 from videos = blader by far. I have no use for aoe if the damage is that bad.

Really hoping it's better than it looks once we actually get to use it for ourselves.

ErrorCode6
03-04-2012, 08:01 PM
yeah but you will notice that its not it gets lets effective later such as bosses with high regen e.i manticore

why the hell more regen = less effective , it all about DPS and WA bm2 + pot + 300 = WA bm3

2 hit with 9k each hit and 1hit with 18k /hit , boss regen 4k hp/1s ==> what the difference ??

And WA synergy have like +10 crit rate + 10 Max Crit + 40% crit dmg - 8% def ( if you keep using 1 synergy ) and the fking insane AOE range make WA bm3 >>> Bm2

From my friend playing Cabal Korea, No class will be oped this update, bm3 same for all class

FA.FB.FS will be buffed cause their Bm2 is not good as other class bm2, but that not make them oped

SemiAutoMatic
03-04-2012, 08:42 PM
Yes from what you can see in this video, the blader uses bm2 for most dps.
http://youtu.be/4Tl9BsjgwWA

Muramasa
03-04-2012, 09:00 PM
the diff is that bm3 for wa is slower even tho it hits harder why do u think wa`s in bm3 can 1 bar pluma
while they have 5 bar manti? manticore's regen his very high.
And ur friend is right, over all everything was balanced, yes. but to have that balance the tweaks given were high.
it does not makes those classes oped it makes their bm3 very powerful.

chainlock
03-04-2012, 10:07 PM
Yes from what you can see in this video, the blader uses bm2 for most dps.
http://youtu.be/4Tl9BsjgwWA

So dissapointing. It's like that in every video I've found so far. I really REALLY don't see the point for bm3 with less damage than bm2, lol. I should probably wait to complain until after we get it tho.

People say oh you'll be able to do ca6 on blader now...... was easy with bm2.
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h210/tjxs/ca6soloblader.png

SemiAutoMatic
03-04-2012, 10:46 PM
It's okay, I mean the damage cant be that much too less. It's aoe so if I was a blader I wouldn't even complain really...

SwirlyO
03-04-2012, 10:47 PM
So dissapointing. It's like that in every video I've found so far. I really REALLY don't see the point for bm3 with less damage than bm2, lol. I should probably wait to complain until after we get it tho.

Jesuschez

chainlock
03-05-2012, 12:30 AM
It's okay, I mean the damage cant be that much too less. It's aoe so if I was a blader I wouldn't even complain really...

Aoe is unnecessary anywhere but war, which will still be a bm1/aura thing mostly to avoid knockdown/stun it seems.

killerdevil
03-05-2012, 01:00 AM
Well, i gues best BM3 is FA , worst is FB.. but its way better than their bm2.

Cathy
03-05-2012, 01:17 AM

BL = very good bm1/bm2

FA = terribad bm1/bm2

Same goes for FS

bm3 had to balance it out somehow...

chainlock
03-05-2012, 01:34 AM
BL = very good bm1/bm2

FA = terribad bm1/bm2

Same goes for FS

bm3 had to balance it out somehow...

I agree other classes deserved a buff, it just doesn't make sense for it to have lower damage is all I'm saying.

SemiAutoMatic
03-05-2012, 01:36 AM
I agree other classes deserved a buff, it just doesn't make sense for it to have lower damage is all I'm saying.
From what I understand BL bm2 is better with more amp. Maybe with the bm3 it's better with more crit damage?
Just something to think about.

Cathy
03-05-2012, 01:50 AM

Look at it this way.

BL can alternate between equally high dps bm, so you'll never have to wait for bm to cooldown. Very useful for soloing bosses with high regen (ft2 bosses)/moving through dungeons faster in general.

Other classes can't do that because their bm2 will still be garb.

johnson130
03-05-2012, 01:52 AM
2 days more

xvxURIZENxvx
03-05-2012, 02:23 AM
just spam either skill a or b,synergies slow you down

Cathy
03-05-2012, 02:36 AM
just spam either skill a or b,synergies slow you down

some synergies are worth it o.o

ErrorCode6
03-05-2012, 02:51 AM
FB synergy 30% crit rate 30% max crit rate FTW

chainlock
03-05-2012, 03:15 AM
Look at it this way.

BL can alternate between equally high dps bm, so you'll never have to wait for bm to cooldown. Very useful for soloing bosses with high regen (ft2 bosses)/moving through dungeons faster in general.

Other classes can't do that because their bm2 will still be garb.

Compared to other bm3s, blader bm2/bm3 will be as bad as fa/fb/fs bm2 were compared to bl/wiz/wa bm2. FT2/MO are the only places bosses would regen fast enough for it to matter.

During solo anyone can just relog for bm to come back anyway or wait all of 30 seconds.

Cathy
03-05-2012, 03:18 AM
Compared to other bm3s, blader bm2/bm3 will be as bad as fa/fb/fs bm2 were compared to bl/wiz/wa bm2. FT2/MO are the only places bosses would regen fast enough for it to matter.

During solo anyone can just relog for bm to come back anyway or wait all of 30 seconds.

It's still nice to have 2 useful bm's,

while FA and FS only have 1 very good bm, and a 2nd garb bm.

I wouldn't mind giving up some damage on bm3, in exchange for higher damage in bm2. That way you have more useful bm's to use in war.

chainlock
03-05-2012, 03:21 AM
It's still nice to have 2 useful bm's,

while FA and FS only have 1 very good bm, and a 2nd garb bm.

I wouldn't mind giving up some damage on bm3, in exchange for higher damage in bm2. That way you have more useful bm's to use in war.

I'm the other way around, I'd rather have 1 very good bm than 2 average. Or at least a small improvement over the current one.

xvxURIZENxvx
03-05-2012, 03:22 AM
some synergies are worth it o.o

eh,idk,the more I watch the videos all I see is dmg,dmg,dmg....pause,little bit more dmg...dmg,dmg,dmg,rinse repeat

Cathy
03-05-2012, 03:25 AM
eh,idk,the more I watch the videos all I see is dmg,dmg,dmg....pause,little bit more dmg...dmg,dmg,dmg,rinse repeat

I think all of the fatal skills will have different cast time for each class. On some classes it's definitely worth it.

Although the only time I'd use synergies is in a boss/dungeon solo where im focused on 1 target. In war/ca6, I'd probably just spam A or B.

xvxURIZENxvx
03-05-2012, 03:46 AM
I think all of the fatal skills will have different cast time for each class. On some classes it's definitely worth it.

FB synergy 30% crit rate 30% max crit rate FTW

I'm trying to find the combo chart,it's disappeared :eek:!!!

Sryinex
03-05-2012, 03:58 AM
so imbaaaa

Muramasa
03-05-2012, 06:22 AM
TOOO IMMBAAAAA like simba...SUP o.o

Nuisa
03-05-2012, 07:02 AM
Balancing all classes is to give all classes SAME DPS in BM3.
And this is FARRRRRRRR from being the case.

Some classes' BM3 are too OP/fast while others are slowwwwwwwwwww.

Muramasa
03-05-2012, 07:50 AM

Looks like I guessed right about you being WA xD

http://i973.photobucket.com/albums/ae215/IIXalden/5bcb0254-fa77-491a-a80a-503da233b980.jpg

Cathy
03-05-2012, 08:31 AM

WA with: op bm2/op bm3

BL with: op bm2/op bm3

FA with: weak bm2/op bm3

FS with: weak bm2/op bm3

This totally makes more sense right? durrr

ofc the classes with strong bm2 will get lesser bm3, and the classes with weak bm2 will get better bm3. thats called balance.

if anything, the only op class will be FB.

johnson130
03-05-2012, 08:43 AM
FS with: weak bm2/op bm3

weak bm2 for pk, if hit guardian in TG is power more ass

Syth
03-05-2012, 09:33 AM
if you ask me i say wiz,fa,fb are top bm3 just by looking at the speed and the dmg given.
the aoe of the fs,wa and bl isnt that high.
and if i remember well the top dmg so far i have seen in videos is the wiz doing more than 22k dmg.when the other have always done not higher than 21k i think.
wiz and wa have always had the top BMs in cabal so i guess this time wiz got the overall BMs on this game.....

Syth
03-05-2012, 09:35 AM
3days more, all got your answer!

bm3 good all of class, if gear so sht and what happen

wrong,1 week and 2 more days.remember this is Cabal NA means gms will need another week to fix the things they messed up while doing the update... it always happens XD

boredom
03-05-2012, 09:49 AM
Warrior BM3 is pretty dang beast if you do the right synergy at the right time. All 3 synergy affects can stack but only 2 are worth doing so long as they are done in the right order and timed correctly so they roll over to give the maximum benefit. The only hard thing about WA bm3 is staying alive long enough in bloody due to the slow hit rate so lower vamp. All the WA bm3 videos don't show their dps in bloody which is where the true power of warrior is.

As for the best bm3, most likely FA. Not that it matters, FB still going to continue to be the best class

johnson130
03-05-2012, 10:06 AM
all class the best!
you play Wa, u can say Wa is good bm3, or if you play FB,FA,FS, and another class, you can say is same lol

Cathy
Warrior BM3 is pretty dang beast if you do the right synergy at the right time. All 3 synergy affects can stack but only 2 are worth doing so long as they are done in the right order and timed correctly so they roll over to give the maximum benefit. The only hard thing about WA bm3 is staying alive long enough in bloody due to the slow hit rate so lower vamp. All the WA bm3 videos don't show their dps in bloody which is where the true power of warrior is.

As for the best bm3, most likely FA. Not that it matters, FB still going to continue to be the best class

imba bm1 + imba debuffs ftl!

johnson130
wrong,1 week and 2 more days.remember this is Cabal NA means gms will need another week to fix the things they messed up while doing the update... it always happens XD

don't joke with me >.<

dgassant
03-05-2012, 11:32 AM
i agree

every class has potiental you just got to know how to play them right :D

when you gonna learn to play ur class??

boredom
03-05-2012, 11:38 AM
imba bm1 + imba debuffs ftl!

Dun get me started on FB's debuffs >.<

Sryinex
03-05-2012, 12:40 PM

Will you be my synergizer bunny?

xvxURIZENxvx
03-05-2012, 02:08 PM
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac119/Setzer1979/ep808.png
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac119/Setzer1979/ep809.png

found it...;)

USB-11
03-06-2012, 08:43 AM
This bm3 will just totally screw the game. Same as the chaos lamp 'bm1 will end up disappearing'. Also it's terribly boring to see a lv130-140 player, soloing aos1 thus as fi or aos2. Bm2 shoulda be apply for using it every 10minutes and only inside/outside dungeons. In nation war used 3 or 2 times per war..I mean someone striking others players by 7500? Doesn't that seem lame and stupid?

The only good thing we can do soloing is taking all drops..but where is the fun?...it's better to have someone on your side telling you to debuff/heal or seeing die while u're feeling like a boss :o. People has forgotten this is a game and nothing else and the main goal is to have fun. Not for doing this kind of shiet