PDA

View Full Version : Watch out for BlastFromGod

LaRazz
05-11-2010, 10:26 PM
Well, I wanted to come here and warn everyone Not To Trust BlastFromGod ...

Background story... She was in my old guild for about 3-4 months and had become good friend with a handfull of guildmates including myself... Well she got hacked about 1 month ago and a friend had helped her gear up giving her alz, new armor even new weapons. Well, she wanted to try out his Forcium Orb +x (dont remember) 10% crit dmg. Well, he made sure that she knew it was a temp thing not to keep. She agreed. Two days or so later... She removed herself from all of his friends lists and droped the guild. I've been attempting to track her down and at one point he did respawn to my PM and told me he would give me back the orb to meet him in BI. I go to BI and then he logs out laughing at me.

Now I would like to clear this up so the thread is not full of "You should not yaadaa...yaadaa...yaadaa"
1) Yes, he should not have lent it to her... Even if they have been good friends for few months...
2) The orb is not "epic" and is only worth about 190m or so, but it comes down to the point.
3) We have been trying to get the orb back for 3-4 weeks now with out any luck
4) Live learn and move on...

Well, there the story... Just wanted to put it out there so that no one else has this happen from the same ava.

again Watch out for BlastFromGod

If ya see her, (She is a FA) Pk her once and say Razz said "Hi" for me ;) kaakakakakakaka

Peace!

Nanjirou
05-11-2010, 11:52 PM
Also look out For: PurplePanties, knowdat, and Puchii

Stole a bike and other stuff from my guild~ Still tryna lie about it

Bottom rule is~ Don't be trusting no women in this game. They all wanna phuck you~ not the good way mang.

Shinn
05-12-2010, 01:02 AM
Rofl women don't play games

WIpwns
05-12-2010, 03:07 AM

Bottom rule is~ Don't be trusting no women in this game. They all wanna phuck you~ not the good way mang.

also watch out from nanjirou from buttpron

xoxLadyDeathxox
05-12-2010, 04:55 AM
u cant steal stuff unless u give it out.
when will people stop trusted strangers on the internet lol

Shinn
05-12-2010, 05:12 AM

+1

UNKfuorumus3r
05-12-2010, 05:55 AM
survival01 also owes ppl alz he a cheap azz scammer

ForumHavoc
05-12-2010, 02:24 PM

My grandma plays scrabble.

SO SHUT UP! T-T

GuardianPat
05-12-2010, 02:52 PM
BlastFromGod is a dude who talk like a girl and act like a girl

Shinn
05-12-2010, 04:43 PM
My grandma plays scrabble.

SO SHUT UP! T-T

Your grandma got a I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ then

Matrimoney
05-12-2010, 04:46 PM
ohhh shes a golddigger...

BamOwnage
05-12-2010, 08:19 PM

Razz trusts me ): unless he doesn't anymore then grrrrrr and yeah HeWhoShouldNotBeMentioned13 isn't that bright either. I'm not surprised HeWhoShouldNotBeWayTooLongToContinue13 gave Blast that isn't that right HWSNMBIKWII13? Oh wait he isn't on the forums :P

Rayfui
05-12-2010, 08:30 PM

>:) U Know i took care of the puchii problem my self with the help of another friend

LaRazz
05-12-2010, 08:32 PM
Razz trusts me ): unless he doesn't anymore then grrrrrr and yeah HeWhoShouldNotBeMentioned13 isn't that bright either. I'm not surprised HeWhoShouldNotBeWayTooLongToContinue13 gave Blast that isn't that right HWSNMBIKWII13? Oh wait he isn't on the forums :P

You make me laugh haha... O.o

Snow
05-12-2010, 08:56 PM
this is why i never hand out gear, unless i know them in real life :S

LaRazz
05-12-2010, 09:07 PM
ohhh shes a golddigger...

Haha I never thought I would agree with you but +1 haha

LaRazz
05-12-2010, 09:10 PM
this is why i never hand out gear, unless i know them in real life :S

Umm.... Read #1 on the original topic haha thats all im going to say lol

xHalibelx
05-12-2010, 09:12 PM

QQ nanzo..... QQ

Nanjirou
05-12-2010, 09:15 PM
omg you did not just read that x_x

BamOwnage
05-12-2010, 11:33 PM

I would know little boy ^^. Oh wait I gave up on that after my 3rd day of playing cabal lol. Freaking hard to do :(

BamOwnage
05-12-2010, 11:35 PM
You make me laugh haha... O.o

I always do baby <333 no I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ :O

LaRazz
05-14-2010, 11:56 PM
hahaha

Immortal Dilemma
05-15-2010, 01:43 AM

there's alot of ppl that do that they're called Trans or genderically confused O.O

Trouvo
05-15-2010, 01:50 AM

.....??? my wife plays cabal with me all the time.....and I know my guild lead is a woman cuz of skype.....along with others i have met in game.....so don't be biased or s.exist lol.......just can't find a girl to dungy with you?

LaRazz
05-16-2010, 01:33 PM
Idk, Regardless of BlastFromGod being a maile or female... We have still been unsuccessful in contacting him. haha aw shucks