xvxURIZENxvx
03-08-2012, 11:55 AM
Pros

UI..still awesome
Upgrading..harder
PI..harder
BM3..A legendary quest for the ages
Character message..The best thing since sliced bread
New Extraction function..Epic,everything that can't be broken down goes red and less useless scrolls taking up space

Cons

Extracting +7 or higher..Don't ask me,I can't upgrade past +6 after the update
Titles..Harder to access
The new chaos lamps.....k,I've opened about 20 or so...nothing but entries and luck pots,I've also noticed a decline in regular dungeon entries dropping by themselves which poses the question,We now have to pay for our dungeon entry drops?

xChaosForte
03-08-2012, 02:19 PM
character messege? (cant get on till few more days)

xvxURIZENxvx
03-08-2012, 02:22 PM
character messege? (cant get on till few more days)

think of it as your personal title that only your guildies and friends can see

Cathy
03-08-2012, 02:23 PM
What I dislike most is:

1. Stain Clone quests are a bit tedious...
2. The Achievement UI is tooo big. Could be more compact.

Overall, not a lot of complaints. Small things here and there that just take getting used to... like the left aligned tooltip instead of center ~~ I hated that at first.

xChaosForte
03-08-2012, 02:34 PM
..weird. any pics?

xvxURIZENxvx
03-12-2012, 12:06 AM
Another thing I've noticed...more force cores are dropping but not enough option scrolls from slotted gear,I appreciate the reduction but I broke down 6 slotted items straight and got 0 scrolls,It's also causing the force core market to drop dramatically in price again.

johnson130
03-12-2012, 12:10 AM

+1 :p

CapnCommando
03-12-2012, 12:28 AM
What I noticed as well is Dungeon passes are alot rarer and they don't drop as many upgrade cores or slotted gear thus making money off them is sometime a dream at best. Dungeon passes reached an all time high in price on Saturday and I wasn't to happy about that. There's almost no way to make money in dungeons anymore unless you can manage to drop an epic item every 20-30 runs or so. The achievement UI seems a bit complicated, took me like 15 minutes to figure out how to put titles back on. Other than that I didn't really run into anything I didn't like :P

MasterChaosX
03-12-2012, 01:52 AM
What I noticed as well is Dungeon passes are alot rarer and they don't drop as many upgrade cores or slotted gear thus making money off them is sometime a dream at best. Dungeon passes reached an all time high in price on Saturday and I wasn't to happy about that. There's almost no way to make money in dungeons anymore unless you can manage to drop an epic item every 20-30 runs or so. The achievement UI seems a bit complicated, took me like 15 minutes to figure out how to put titles back on. Other than that I didn't really run into anything I didn't like :P

At this post in merc
IC1-4.7m
AoS1-3m
AoS2-2.4m
IC2-4.7m
FT2-2.4m
LI-1m

All these dungeons are cheaper than they were pre update. Also 3 EoD2 runs since update 27 uch

CapnCommando
03-12-2012, 02:28 AM
At this post in merc
IC1-4.7m
AoS1-3m
AoS2-2.4m
IC2-4.7m
FT2-2.4m
LI-1m

All these dungeons are cheaper than they were pre update. Also 3 EoD2 runs since update 27 uch

Dungeons fluctuate in price as people try and sell them you know this right? The constant low balling plays a part as people want fast cash. So prices get very low sometimes.
IC1 was at 6.2mil last night
ft2 was at 3.6mil etc Guarantee they will be higher

Your post also proves nothing considering 1. Dung passes drop rate is lower and 2. the drop rate in dungeon is lower EOD2 may be decent but I've had guildies come out of IC1 with all fch and crap gears I personally went through 3 Ic1 and got maybe 4 uch collectively.

brusky
03-12-2012, 09:13 AM
O.o Swagg?!

Macboy313
03-12-2012, 11:42 AM
O.o Swagg?!

Pros

UI..still awesome
Upgrading..harder
PI..harder
BM3..A legendary quest for the ages
Character message..The best thing since sliced bread
New Extraction function..Epic,everything that can't be broken down goes red and less useless scrolls taking up space

Cons

Extracting +7 or higher..Don't ask me,I can't upgrade past +6 after the update
Titles..Harder to access
The new chaos lamps.....k,I've opened about 20 or so...nothing but entries and luck pots,I've also noticed a decline in regular dungeon entries dropping by themselves which poses the question,We now have to pay for our dungeon entry drops?

1. Title aren't that hard to acsess. Took me not even a min to figure it out after update -_- (If it did then something is wrong with you, no offence lol). There are four Tabs on the Acheivment window and the second to last clearly says "Title" and 2. Getting entries out of chaos lamps like crazy would be a good thing bcus b4 all you would get was hp/mp pots and return stones and ppl would complain. Now they give you more entries instead from chaos lamps that you can sell and you still complan...what a shame. Stop complaining when cabal makes the game better and enjoy it. It's a privlage to play Cabal...not a Right.

hellomydear
03-12-2012, 12:56 PM
1. Title aren't that hard to acsess. Took me not even a min to figure it out after update -_- (If it did then something is wrong with you, no offence lol). There are four Tabs on the Acheivment window and the second to last clearly says "Title" and 2. Getting entries out of chaos lamps like crazy would be a good thing bcus b4 all you would get was hp/mp pots and return stones and ppl would complain. Now they give you more entries instead from chaos lamps that you can sell and you still complan...what a shame. Stop complaining when cabal makes the game better and enjoy it. It's a privlage to play Cabal...not a Right.

just wait till you get high in level then you will understand the true meaning of this game.

xvxURIZENxvx
03-12-2012, 12:57 PM

lol...nerd....I said it's HARDER,not it's hard....it used to be hit c,title tab,select title,now we have to go thru the actual cabal drop menu off of the achievements tab

And before you get knocked off your high horse about how everything is perfection with the new update,maybe YOU should open 20 or so level 4's,back to back and see what you get....I got all entries for almost 80m wasted on they keys,I also listed more pros than cons about the update on the op so leave my thread with your fail I.Q.

Cathy
03-12-2012, 01:12 PM
lol...nerd....I said it's HARDER,not it's hard....it used to be hit c,title tab,select title,now we have to go thru the actual cabal drop menu off of the achievements tab

And before you get knocked off your high horse about how everything is perfection with the new update,maybe YOU should open 20 or so level 4's,back to back and see what you get....I got all entries for almost 80m wasted on they keys,I also listed more pros than cons about the update on the op so leave my thread with your fail I.Q.

I also dislike the achievement UI, but you can make it easier to access by going to options and hotkeying it. I hotkey'd mine to X since i rarely use the temp inv.

xvxURIZENxvx
03-12-2012, 01:26 PM
I also dislike the achievement UI, but you can make it easier to access by going to options and hotkeying it. I hotkey'd mine to X since i rarely use the temp inv.

*gasp* superior tactics!!!!....(jacked)

Izumiia
03-12-2012, 02:26 PM
http://i39.tinypic.com/wvtt8z.jpg
some of the achievements are just so worthwhile!

jimbo
03-12-2012, 02:49 PM
What I dislike most is:

1. Stain Clone quests are a bit tedious...

Overall, not a lot of complaints. Small things here and there that just take getting used to... like the left aligned tooltip instead of center ~~ I hated that at first.
true and wish u can cancel appereance change

pro

http://i39.tinypic.com/wvtt8z.jpg
some of the achievements are just so worthwhile!

xD just need to get 1 shot on someone

sn0wXz
03-12-2012, 02:52 PM
true and wish u can cancel appereance change

/facepalm.

You can cancel appearance by putting the item in alone with no material.

jimbo
03-12-2012, 03:05 PM
/facepalm.

You can cancel appearance by putting the item in alone with no material.

xD thanks

Macboy313
03-12-2012, 03:41 PM

1. I wasnt gettin "Knocked off my high horses" and 2. I didnt mean for wat I said to diss you in anyway 3. If u cnt reply w/o dissing me and being positive then get off the forums. I was just saying my opinion tyvm. You don't know my attitude over the internet so don't assume someone is trying to be rude to you. Learn some respect next time you reply to me, And if you said you spent 80m in the first place then yea i would have seen that you getting all entries is a fail so don't come at me when you didnt tell the whole story.

xvxURIZENxvx
03-12-2012, 03:48 PM
1. I wasnt gettin "Knocked off my high horses" and 2. I didnt mean for wat I said to diss you in anyway and 3. If u cnt reply w/o dissing me and being positive then the forums, i was just saying my opinion tyvm you don't know my attitude over the internet so don't assume someone is trying to be rude to you. Learn some n respect next time you reply to me.

I agree,you're absolutely right.....I've been fighting with my wife and allowed rl problems to follow me into fantasy land and my anger got re-directed,luckily I got to sit back and enjoy some nice tomatoes for the past 28 min. and saw the error of my ways..tyvm sir

Macboy313
03-12-2012, 04:03 PM
I agree,you're absolutely right.....I've been fighting with my wife and allowed rl problems to follow me into fantasy land and my anger got re-directed,luckily I got to sit back and enjoy some nice tomatoes for the past 28 min. and saw the error of my ways..tyvm sir

o.o lmao

KillerOnDeck
03-12-2012, 09:38 PM
/trolled....

ieatfacebook
03-12-2012, 09:40 PM
GoOdByE