PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one?

Abi
03-08-2012, 10:24 PM
Has anyone else found stuff missing from their inventory after m/a/update. I logged in today for the first time after the update and some stuff from my inventory was gone (fairly pricey things), but it clearly wasnt a hacking because only a few certain items in my inventory were gone, alz and other much more valuable stuff was all still there. I checked storage and all other chars too but only one char had stuff missing from its inventory. Just wondering if anyone else had the same thing I did.

Fishin
03-08-2012, 10:38 PM
nah, my friend had accnt binding and cb orbs missng, write a ticket.

bash3r
03-09-2012, 03:04 AM
dam i just logged in and found all my amp gear is gone all my alz and im a fs wearing dam greatsword not sure if i got hacked or its a bug but if i dont get my gear back im going to find another game

Rowe
03-09-2012, 08:27 AM
Send in HD tickets

Abi
03-10-2012, 12:26 AM
yup sent a ticket 2 days ago and it hasnt even been looked at yet, I just hope I get my stuff back because I didnt lose it through any fault of my own

Abi
03-23-2012, 11:18 PM
so i finally got a reply to my ticket and they restored my items to my storage. the items had orange text underneath it tho and after i relogged the item dissapeared again (i.e logged onto an alt real quick to grab something and logged back onto main). i have it all ss'd and sent them another ticket but now they're just telling me to go back to my old ticket and read it. the orange text says "items received from special inventory are character bind" "non-recovered after selling to a NPC shop" "deleted when the special inventory effect is expired". so yea my stuff is gone again and it looks like they refuse to actually read my new tickets and look into wat happened...am i basically screwed or wat? im not too big on losing stuff randomly just because something messed up on their end so if that's the case im calling it quits cuz there's no sense of security when things can just randomly go missing without an explanation

CapnCommando
03-24-2012, 12:42 AM
Well It appears to me that the orange text was a disclaimer and a set time period. You probably needed to take them and put it on a char within a few minutes of logging onto your account or they would disappear due to the time limit. After that GM's have no obligation to return anything to you.

Abi
03-24-2012, 12:51 AM
Well It appears to me that the orange text was a disclaimer and a set time period. You probably needed to take them and put it on a char within a few minutes of logging onto your account or they would disappear due to the time limit. After that GM's have no obligation to return anything to you.
i had alrdy taken it out of storage and put it in my char's inventory.....it was when i relogged that it dissapeared, while in my char's inventory

Abi
03-24-2012, 01:01 AM
here's an image of an item returned to me that dissapeared after i relogged with it in my inventory, as u can see there's orange text underneath it when it was returned to me, i have no idea y and now it's gone again