PDA

View Full Version : I need some information

exotic321
03-09-2012, 12:14 AM
Hi!
So, i never actually have stuck to playing Cabal, i have downloaded it then played for a few days and just got bored and un-installed it.
I don't really play any MMORPG at the moment, and sometimes bored. i got a level 104 Wizard if i remember its that level, and i like wizards alot.
Im downloading it right now and going to try it out again, and am just curious on these things.

1. How many people actually play Cabal? i never knew this, is it a big community.
2. I need to know, what is there to do? Honestly, when i log on is there like a Dungeon or Cave or some quest to do daily, but not something that i do everyday, and its exactly the same. Like in Jade Dynasty, you log on and do the same Dailys EVERY DAY. it gets boring.
3. Grinding or Quests?
4. Where exactly do i get quests at my level etc?

Thank you :)

Rowe
03-09-2012, 08:13 AM
1. Community Decent but nothing big like alot of other MMO.
2. Dungeon, Grind, Quest, Farm, War, PVP, PK, Craft, etc. There are Daily quests for EXP,AXP,GuildEXP, ( you dont have to do them to lvl up)
3. Grinding and Quests Cabal has both but is more Grind Based after lvl 100
4. lvl 104 you should be finished with most quests unless you didnt do them as you lvled originally. ( press the T key while in game to list all available quests)

GL hope this helps and enjoy