PDA

View Full Version : Please Inform the masses.

Eriks419
03-15-2012, 08:58 AM
Im tired of listening to the tards TRY and say Lycanus, Drosnin, and Drei Frame gear has a chance to drop unbound. This is no troll. Stop reading Wormy's blog and look at the patch notes the GM's posted. NOWHERE does it say we get those things.

Edit:Link to the Update Reviewhttp://www.cabal.com/UpdateReview/Read/the-3rd-awakening

Pakamon
03-15-2012, 09:42 AM
Or the minority such as you.

Prideus' Bracelet is basically character binding, but tradable items are rarely dropped

Eriks419
03-15-2012, 09:49 AM
Or the minority such as you.

Prideus' Bracelet is basically character binding, but tradable items are rarely dropped

Yes, im the minority on Venus, there are very few people here that know how to read and comprehend what they just read.

CapnCommando
03-15-2012, 11:24 AM
Someone dropped no bind Drei frame 22% amp fs suit on tuesday in merc...

Eriks419
03-15-2012, 02:00 PM
Someone dropped no bind Drei frame 22% amp fs suit on tuesday in merc...

screen shots, or it never happened

Cathy
03-15-2012, 02:22 PM
Im tired of listening to the tards TRY and say Lycanus, Drosnin, and Drei Frame gear has a chance to drop unbound. This is no troll. Stop reading Wormy's blog and look at the patch notes the GM's posted. NOWHERE does it say we get those things.

Edit:Link to the Update Reviewhttp://www.cabal.com/UpdateReview/Read/the-3rd-awakening

Just because the patch notes we have doesn't say it, doesn't mean it's not included. Did you know that they completely left out the stats for Force Blader bm3 on the day the patch notes came out? our GM's can make mistakes and/or omit things.

Read the patch notes on the Korean site. Everything on there applies to our version too. Our patch notes doesn't include "addition of bird's eye view camera angle" but it's there on the Korean patch notes, and guess what, we DO have a bird's eye camera angle now.

Eriks419
03-15-2012, 02:39 PM
Just because the patch notes we have doesn't say it, doesn't mean it's not included. Did you know that they completely left out the stats for Force Blader bm3 on the day the patch notes came out? our GM's can make mistakes and/or omit things.

Read the patch notes on the Korean site. Everything on there applies to our version too. Our patch notes doesn't include "addition of bird's eye view camera angle" but it's there on the Korean patch notes, and guess what, we DO have a bird's eye camera angle now.

Your argument is invalid. Show me a slotted cape. nuffsaid

Cathy
03-15-2012, 02:40 PM
Your argument is invalid. Show me a slotted cape. nuffsaid

Read the patch notes and you'll see that the slotted eppies/eppy scrolls were removed in mid december.

Oh wait, sorry, I forgot you can't read the original patch notes.

xXCrusadeXx
03-15-2012, 02:40 PM
the patch notes by wormy stated that slotted capes got cancelled

Eriks419
03-15-2012, 02:43 PM
Still waiting for a screen shot of this non bound Drei Frame, that dont exist.

SemiAutoMatic
03-15-2012, 03:48 PM

Lol you sir, have been trolled.

ErrorCode6
03-17-2012, 01:28 AM

here you go Sir " i dont care what ppl says "

CapnCommando
03-17-2012, 02:36 AM

Yes because when I saw it I immediatly thought let me screenshot this in the 1/100000000 chance that some dumbass troll would need to see it to feed his insane ego. Hella ppl saw it you could pretty megaphone about it on merc and someone will say something about it.

Eriks419
03-17-2012, 05:59 AM
So, since u all believe these items are unbound...... Why cant they be put in the Auction House. With the exception of the Prideus Bracelet that they mentioned in the patch notes? And if they forgot to put that info in the patch notes, Why didnt they add these categories to the AH last maintenance??

Cathy
03-17-2012, 06:08 AM
So, since u all believe these items are unbound...... Why cant they be put in the Auction House. With the exception of the Prideus Bracelet that they mentioned in the patch notes? And if they forgot to put that info in the patch notes, Why didnt they add these categories to the AH last maintenance??

Go read the Korean patch notes zzz you are like a month late; we've known about this for weeks before the update even came to NA.

SemiAutoMatic
03-17-2012, 06:08 AM
GM is lazy.

Or yea read some korean^.

doomer123
03-17-2012, 07:39 AM
i care lots

ErrorCode6
03-17-2012, 08:20 AM
k i will ask my friend for a srceen shot of his unbound lyc later when i get home

Tom Pham
03-17-2012, 12:03 PM

here you go Sir " i dont care what ppl says "
seem like u turned out to be the one who can't read

Roxlyn
03-17-2012, 01:39 PM
sooo....about them dolphins...

Dearka
03-19-2012, 06:19 AM
seem like u turned out to be the one who can't read
was scratching my head at tht 1 for a second could've swore they were talkin bout unbound deri frame so wats up with the bracelet