PDA

View Full Version : Found out you can use 3 synergys at ones

DevilzSpeciez
03-17-2012, 09:41 PM
For people who didn't know like myself...

Cathy
03-17-2012, 10:09 PM
For people who didn't know like myself...

What I really can't figure out, is how you managed to do 13+ attacks on that boss...

Kuja
03-17-2012, 11:00 PM
What I really can't figure out, is how you managed to do 13+ attacks on that boss...
this

CapnCommando
03-18-2012, 12:46 AM

*reads comment*
*looks at screesnhot*
*sees less than 3k hp and less than 1.3k mp...buffed...*
*sees lvl 170*
Well I just.... No comment..

ErrorCode6
03-18-2012, 06:28 AM
^ lol he use synergy that - Max HP and max MP
i dont like 3 synergy , i stack 3 syngery to have synergy effect x2
BAAB BAAB BAAB fatal

Cathy
03-18-2012, 06:32 AM
^ lol he use synergy that - Max HP and max MP
i dont like 3 synergy , i stack 3 syngery to have synergy effect x2
BAAB BAAB BAAB fatal

10 amp, 50 cd, 5 rate

vs

40 cd, 10 rate

ErrorCode6
03-18-2012, 08:10 AM
^ but 3 synergy is difficult to remember xD

in TG i just face smash the keyboard xD

DevilzSpeciez
03-18-2012, 08:38 AM
I've bought this char few days ago, didn't gear it up yeat =\

Macboy313
03-19-2012, 02:14 PM
1. Thats the weak boss in sod.
2. if you look above the 3k normal atk i swear you can barely see a 40+k hit o.o

juji550
03-19-2012, 02:23 PM
40k? you're stupid, its obv 80k

Macboy313
03-19-2012, 07:49 PM
40k? you're stupid, its obv 80k

lol no I have good eyes. It's 40k, trust me.

Cathy
03-19-2012, 07:57 PM
it says 10k

CapnCommando
03-19-2012, 08:10 PM
^ I don't think they were serious cathy o:

Macboy313
03-19-2012, 09:06 PM
^ I don't think they were serious cathy o:

Hehehehe

Valdoroth
03-19-2012, 11:52 PM
I kinda feel sorry for that dude. My BM2 does that much dmg. But yes you can use all them at one and notes kinda said that if you read them carefully. You can stack 3 buffs, and 6 debuffs from what I read. So if you have the patience, (i'll use FB as example) you could do the 1st bm3 synergy setup 6 times, to have a -30% defense on target, but also -240 defense self. Depending on the boss, that' can be substantical. Lets use Pluma as example. Pluma has 1800 defense, so -30% = -540 defense.

To take it a step further, you can mix synergies. The combo count can get pretty high it would appear.
So mix that up with FB's second rate synergy, and last amp boost and you could hit pretty hard. Though I think it's total of 6, not 6 each. Pretty sure DPS wise. the best for FB is just 2 of the first and maybe 1 of the 3rd. Otherwise just doing 1 or 2 stacks of the first one would be best time-wise. Can't wait to get mine :D

vipseavein
03-20-2012, 05:33 AM
40k on last boss aos1 lmao :)

cerverus3
03-20-2012, 07:39 AM
looks like 10k to me

CapnCommando
03-20-2012, 08:10 AM
Lol every1 things you fail xD

ErrorCode6
03-20-2012, 08:17 AM
Every1 show highest shot plZ

Davynelord
03-20-2012, 10:10 AM
I kinda feel sorry for that dude. My BM2 does that much dmg. But yes you can use all them at one and notes kinda said that if you read them carefully. You can stack 3 buffs, and 6 debuffs from what I read. So if you have the patience, (i'll use FB as example) you could do the 1st bm3 synergy setup 6 times, to have a -30% defense on target, but also -240 defense self. Depending on the boss, that' can be substantical. Lets use Pluma as example. Pluma has 1800 defense, so -30% = -540 defense.

To take it a step further, you can mix synergies. The combo count can get pretty high it would appear.
So mix that up with FB's second rate synergy, and last amp boost and you could hit pretty hard. Though I think it's total of 6, not 6 each. Pretty sure DPS wise. the best for FB is just 2 of the first and maybe 1 of the 3rd. Otherwise just doing 1 or 2 stacks of the first one would be best time-wise. Can't wait to get mine :D

Yeah but how fast can you stack synergies? With them lasting 8 seconds, wouldn't the 1st or 2nd syngergy run out before you can stack them all and get the full effect of all of them? I mean it's not like you can apply them all and then get 3, 4 or 5+ hits while all of them are applied...or can you?

DevilzSpeciez
03-20-2012, 12:24 PM
Lol every1 things you fail xD

Can you f*king read?
First of all this WIZ is BARELY GEARED (most is junk)
Second of all, the synergy combo continued from the gate before the boss.
Lastly you shouldn't be talking, seeing that YOUR char stats are pure trash.
If you don't know what you're talking about don't bother leaving a dumb comment.

Macboy313
03-20-2012, 02:32 PM
Can you f*king read?
If you don't know what you're talking about don't bother leaving a dumb comment.

My bro was saying that everyone else thinks you fail. He's not saying you do you dumbass but if you took it that way then obviously you do fail. And for his char stats, for thier lvl those stats are pretty normal so dn't hate cus your weak and someone else is better than you. I got your Back Cap ;)

Valdoroth
03-20-2012, 02:51 PM
Yeah but how fast can you stack synergies? With them lasting 8 seconds, wouldn't the 1st or 2nd syngergy run out before you can stack them all and get the full effect of all of them? I mean it's not like you can apply them all and then get 3, 4 or 5+ hits while all of them are applied...or can you?
You can do all the set-ups and then use them consecutively. The cast times should be within each other easily enough.

DevilzSpeciez
03-20-2012, 06:58 PM
My bro was saying that everyone else thinks you fail. He's not saying you do you dumbass but if you took it that way then obviously you do fail. And for his char stats, for thier lvl those stats are pretty normal so dn't hate cus your weak and someone else is better than you. I got your Back Cap ;)

Idiot...I'm not just talking about that one post, also talking about the other one where he comments on my "low hp" (do to the synergy) not knowing what the hell he was talking about. Btw loving your chars honor ranks, pro shtuff...

CapnCommando
03-20-2012, 11:14 PM
Can you f*king read?

1. I was saying everyone thinks you do I didn't directly insult you.
2. Second of all My wiz at your wiz level you annihilate you don't get spanked brah. I wouldn't even need to change gear I could probably do it with 1 orb too.
3. I'll comment on whatever the fu.ck I want to, eat a you peice of shet.

CapnCommando
03-20-2012, 11:16 PM

He got butt hurt mad fast for someone supposedly "Not bad" He still couldn't kill the weakest boss in sod in less than a few seconds where as mines probably could in bm2 and aura and he got 70 lvls on me LOLOLOL

CapnCommando
03-20-2012, 11:31 PM
Idiot...I'm not just talking about that one post, also talking about the other one where he comments on my "low hp" (do to the synergy) not knowing what the hell he was talking about. Btw loving your chars honor ranks, pro shtuff...

Figures butt hurt retard refuses to except the fact that his bm3 dmg < most wiz bm2 dmg. If all you can pick on is lower lvl stats and someone elses honor (which btw is very hard to raise when you have 2 accounts that you're active on which Macboy313 does have) then you fail even more. You have 1 char and he has 4+ do the math if he focused all that honor into 1 char he'd be about hr10 right now and he doesn't war at all. Not to mention even without the synergies your wiz stats are low as hell. Go get better than talk shet dingus.

xChaosForte
03-21-2012, 09:23 AM
i'm trash, prove me wrong.

Cathy
03-21-2012, 09:24 AM
i'm trash, prove me wrong.

you have more defense than me. PROVED.

xChaosForte
03-21-2012, 09:28 AM
you have more defense than me. PROVED.

now why you gotta do dat :<

Macboy313
03-21-2012, 09:48 AM
He got butt hurt mad fast for someone supposedly "Not bad" He still couldn't kill the weakest boss in sod in less than a few seconds where as mines probably could in bm2 and aura and he got 70 lvls on me LOLOLOL

I can kill it in under a 1-2 mins on my weakest char, which is my 95 Wa, Under 1 min on my 118 Bl and if it takes that long for them to do it then my 152 Wa in bm3, Umm yea his wiz is trash so he can't talk. Lmfao

juji550
03-21-2012, 09:51 AM
I wish I was good and had a score of 4k on my vrs like Macboy and Capn. ):

Macboy313
03-21-2012, 10:01 AM

lol nah you don't. 4k is nub. =( at least i got 5 on my wa but i'm still trying to buy new gear for him since it just got hacked. T_T.

CapnCommando
03-21-2012, 11:37 AM

Lol I never said i was pro or anything, I just said he has no room to talk when his wiz bm3 dps is < My wiz bm2 dps and he has 70 lvls on me. At least my FS is close to 6k kekekeke

xChaosForte
03-21-2012, 12:14 PM

ik right. im a lil too 3k higher. fuk

Macboy313
03-21-2012, 12:24 PM
Yo chaos. On your sig it looks like my friend Jishnu's face when it shows that guy yellin with the huge mustach lol and the weird thing is that he plays football too. o.O weird.

DevilzSpeciez
03-21-2012, 12:31 PM
1. I was saying everyone thinks you do I didn't directly insult you.
2. Second of all My wiz at your wiz level you annihilate you don't get spanked brah. I wouldn't even need to change gear I could probably do it with 1 orb too.
3. I'll comment on whatever the fu.ck I want to, eat a you peice of shet.
With 128 cd, and 28% amp?!?!? Not going to happen broski

Macboy313
03-21-2012, 12:32 PM
Im just Gonna put on my vrs my 152 WA's hp and def when i have my Forcy on and when i have on MS and BV lol hehehe

http://www.virusgaming.net/cabal_na/id.php?id_char=1736.jpeg (http://www.virusgaming.net/)

DevilzSpeciez
03-21-2012, 12:33 PM
You don't even know how fast i killed him...and it was under 10 seconds

DevilzSpeciez
03-21-2012, 12:36 PM
Figures butt hurt retard refuses to except the fact that his bm3 dmg < most wiz bm2 dmg. If all you can pick on is lower lvl stats and someone elses honor (which btw is very hard to raise when you have 2 accounts that you're active on which Macboy313 does have) then you fail even more. You have 1 char and he has 4+ do the math if he focused all that honor into 1 char he'd be about hr10 right now and he doesn't war at all. Not to mention even without the synergies your wiz stats are low as hell. Go get better than talk shet dingus.
Woah, bro who said i have only 1 active char lmao?!? And who told you my WI stats?? You stalking me now??Again if you don't know what the F*K you're talking about don't comment...

xChaosForte
03-21-2012, 12:37 PM
Yo chaos. On your sig it looks like my friend Jishnu's face when it shows that guy yellin with the huge mustach lol and the weird thing is that he plays football too. o.O weird.

lol o.O thats the guy that plays Leonidas in the movie 300

DevilzSpeciez
03-21-2012, 12:39 PM
Im just Gonna put on my vrs my 152 WA's hp and def when i have my Forcy on and when i have on MS and BV lol hehehe

http://www.virusgaming.net/cabal_na/id.php?id_char=1736.jpeg (http://www.virusgaming.net/)
Dam bro, don't tell me you're using that Forci 20%CD GS...swaaag bro
Really liking that 98cd pro as f*k

Macboy313
03-21-2012, 12:46 PM
Dam bro, don't tell me you're using that Forci 20%CD GS...swaaag bro
Really liking that 98cd pro as f*k

o.O I was talking about my Forcy armor nub lmao. And I have a 32% cd Forcy GS. Im bout to buy a 52% cd GS. Why are you still trying to come at me. I'm done with you lol.

DevilzSpeciez
03-21-2012, 12:52 PM
o.O I was talking about my Forcy armor nub lmao. And I have a 32% cd Forcy GS. Im bout to buy a 52% cd GS. Why are you still trying to come at me. I'm done with you lol.
Huh...?
ok...

Macboy313
03-21-2012, 01:01 PM
Huh...?
ok...

Oh w8 you were really complementing me? didn't sound like it cus normally 98%cd is nub as for a Wa. I need at least over 120 >:(...stupid hackers

CapnCommando
03-21-2012, 06:14 PM
With 128 cd, and 28% amp?!?!? Not going to happen broski

LOL Those are m stats 1 one orb dum dum LOLOLOLOL everyone I know on merc knows My wiz was using lapis 40 dmg and some other crap orb and I still got those stats LOLOLOL The whole reason I quit the first time was because I had no gear on wiz after I got hacked and didn't feel like trying anymore.LOL My dps in bm2 is still highers than yours. in bm3 fail wiz lololol

Each attack has an average of 2 sec cast time, you hit him 13 times and and still had not killed him, + the synergies you had on. That averages out to around 25-29 seconds with synergies. 34+ without em and Thats with me calculating you having all crits, and not extending with aura.

DevilzSpeciez
03-22-2012, 10:22 AM
LOL Those are m stats 1 one orb dum dum LOLOLOLOL everyone I know on merc knows My wiz was using lapis 40 dmg and some other crap orb and I still got those stats LOLOLOL The whole reason I quit the first time was because I had no gear on wiz after I got hacked and didn't feel like trying anymore.LOL My dps in bm2 is still highers than yours. in bm3 fail wiz lololol

Each attack has an average of 2 sec cast time, you hit him 13 times and and still had not killed him, + the synergies you had on. That averages out to around 25-29 seconds with synergies. 34+ without em and Thats with me calculating you having all crits, and not extending with aura.
The one orb thing, How DAFUQ was i suppose to know that? slowpoke...
Yah, obviously WI bm2 has faster dps, i never said it didn't...idiot
Didn't have any synergys on while attacking that boss, was too lazy to focus on the game, also as i mentioned in my previous posts, the combo continued from the gates before the boss, therefore you don't know how many times i attacked him.
Now untill you learn how to read, get off my post bish

And your dumb ass probably got scammed, if you were actually hacked, you should of gotten your stuff back...like i did

CapnCommando
03-24-2012, 01:00 AM
QUOTE=DevilzSpeciez;325262]The one orb thing, How DAFUQ was i suppose to know that? slowpoke...[/QUOTE]

I mean you assume stuff, then you fail to realize any wiz with sub 130 cd is obviously using 1 decent orb 1 crap orb, My wiz is lvl 107 I don';t know what you thought I was going to be to do at 107 to raise my amp, but you obviously didn't think that out to far.

Yah, obviously WI bm2 has faster dps, i never said it didn't...idiot
Didn't have any synergys on while attacking that boss, was too lazy to focus on the game, also as i mentioned in my previous posts, the combo continued from the gates before the boss, therefore you don't know how many times i attacked him.

You didn't have on any synergies? So how was you're hp and mp so low? Something isn't making any sense. Not to mention the fact that your tip and status window shows you received exp around 10+ times, so I know you at least attacked it 13 times considering it had some hp left when you took the SS.

Now untill you learn how to read, get off my post bish

I think it's cute how you have nothing more to say because you got utterly made look retarded for trying act like a bad ass, You're like a wiz version of Turcox all bark very little bite.

And your dumb ass probably got scammed, if you were actually hacked, you should of gotten your stuff back...like i did

>Receives items again
>Sells and rerolls fs
>Proves Devilspeciez is a dumbass.

XxDidkoxX
03-24-2012, 07:17 AM
Sorry of u post it but-how much will one sinergy wast?

DevilzSpeciez
03-24-2012, 07:31 AM
LOL? How f*king dumb can you get? I mean seriously??? I DIDN't have any synergys on untill i used the special skill to get the 3 synergys at ones (as you can see in the ss) THATs why my hp/mp were low...
I got nothing to say? It took you about 2 days to reply...pretty sure it's the other way
And the last one...I'm guessing you're talking about my post about selling my WI? Which was never hacked...And i'm just trying to see how much i can get for it =P

CapnCommando
03-24-2012, 03:49 PM
Once again level 107 wizard....Obviously has pro knowledge of bm3 right? Keep failing bro, You're at least succeeding at that. It took me 2 days to reply because this thread was second paged, and I didn't care enough to go looking for it. Unlike you I don't go looking for reasons to QQ

DevilzSpeciez
03-24-2012, 04:01 PM
Once again level 107 wizard....Obviously has pro knowledge of bm3 right? Keep failing bro, You're at least succeeding at that. It took me 2 days to reply because this thread was second paged, and I didn't care enough to go looking for it. Unlike you I don't go looking for reasons to QQ
Well if you don't know, why post dumb comments acting like you know shet?
I'll agree, my WI does fail at the moment, BECAUSE I only geared him up 50% since I just rerolled ( LIKE I MENTIONED IN QUITE A FEW OF MY PREVIOUS POSTS )
"Unlike you I don't go looking for reason to QQ" That doesn't even make any sense, I created this thread to see if anyone else didn't know that it was possible to stack synergys ( like myself ), and the feedback I got was a 12 year old trying to troll, which you clearly suk at...

CapnCommando
03-24-2012, 10:40 PM
I wasn't trying to troll, I made 1 fuggin comment about what every1 else was QQ about and instead of you flaming them you flamed. Why was me pointing out the obvious the thing that made you mad? I never directly attacked you or anything. You're the troll in this little storm...

Roxlyn
03-24-2012, 11:23 PM
omg boys really...chill dun u got other things to waste ur time on :p

hellomydear
03-24-2012, 11:38 PM
omg boys really...chill dun u got other things to waste ur time on :p

show us what you mean.

Roxlyn
03-24-2012, 11:47 PM
show us what you mean.

if you dont know what i mean you honestly have no life other then this game lol....BTW can anyone help me with my calculus?? MULTI VARIABLE= LAME :/

hellomydear
03-24-2012, 11:53 PM
if you dont know what i mean you honestly have no life other then this game lol....BTW can anyone help me with my calculus?? MULTI VARIABLE= LAME :/

is that why you retired? I bet you fail at it.

Roxlyn
03-25-2012, 12:28 AM
is that why you retired? I bet you fail at it.\

LOL no cause i had a baby and started a life with my partnerr in crime sweety. thats what happens when you grow up....not that you would know:p

CapnCommando
03-25-2012, 02:07 AM
I thought you were a guy Azure....