PDA

View Full Version : Am I wrong?

alhifnawy3
03-19-2012, 10:20 AM
Yesterday i wanted to make my bm3 quest so i searched for a party and found a blader searching to do his bm3 quest 2 so i added him and he refused after a couple of seconds so i said wtf r u doing(in my mind ofc)and then he added me to the party so i joined him and then Athian joined the party...he wanted to leech kills so i said y not but that blader didn't agree and left the party so Athian became the leader(don't know how i should be the leader),but then when i started to kill the quest mobs in pf i saw the same blader so i added him and he joined and after about 20min i said:''brb''(needed to go to bathroom) and when i came back he said he said give me my loot and i said what loot he said the chapter so i accepted because i shouldn't take it then i made a trade and opened it and suddenly the electricity went off so now should i give it to him or keep it (it's the 1 in ic2)

P.S. He made the looting rule by leader only not me so if a chapter drops he will take it not me

x2Belphy
03-19-2012, 10:33 AM
<Removed> the blader.

Just keep it for yourself.

ShadedTear
03-19-2012, 10:58 AM
Keep the book. It's his fault for making the loot "leader only" which is BS anyway.

Rule of thumb: If you're bm3 daily farming, FREE LOOT always.

Travesh
03-19-2012, 10:58 AM
the blader.

Just keep it for yourself.

^ All the reason anyone would need. Agreed.

xChaosForte
03-19-2012, 11:33 AM
i say let the blader QQ

Athian
03-19-2012, 12:12 PM
O.o the hell, all this happened while I was afk leeching kills? Man to hell with him, anyone makes drops in a grinding party leader only, is a greedy douche. He just got burned by his own game lol. Keep it. What is he going to do, QQ cause he was trying to be greedy with drops and got pwned.

whitetrash
03-19-2012, 01:20 PM
F um
Unless he my guildie lol

CapnCommando
03-19-2012, 02:26 PM
lol He got owned by his own douchey greediness. Eff him keep the book. In fact tell him you'll give it to him, then when in trade log out to troll him again. The ass hat deserves it for making iut leader only he planned on keeping all the books himself, then goes and QQ about it later. What a .

alhifnawy3
03-19-2012, 02:47 PM
F um
Unless he my guildie lolyes i am :)

archetypes
03-19-2012, 03:17 PM
Grinding for Quest or leveling is free to loot unless epic item is drop at that time, so just keep it.