PDA

View Full Version : warehouse mass storage

StoneTank
03-19-2012, 02:22 PM
I think it would be a great improvement if we could mass storage like items in our personal warehouse just like we can in guild warehouse

Like multiple uch or uchh in 1 stack or several of the same entry in 1 stack

this would save SOOOO much room

Please GM pass this on to EST developers as a change in EP 9 :D

ieatfacebook
03-19-2012, 08:08 PM
good ideal but i dont think they do that cuz if they do not much going to buy the warehouse 3 and 4 would they All about $$$ for ESt only right

Valdoroth
03-20-2012, 03:09 AM
I thought that's what they added with this update for mass storing....

StoneTank
03-20-2012, 12:28 PM
I thought that's what they added with this update for mass storing....nope all this update did was u can put multiple of the same item in at once but they still are put in seperate spots in your warehouse taking up too much space. This would negate the need for "mules' ( seperate acct JUST to hold all the entry items and cores that we dont want taking up space on our main acct).

Valdoroth
03-20-2012, 02:57 PM
nope all this update did was u can put multiple of the same item in at once but they still are put in seperate spots in your warehouse taking up too much space. This would negate the need for "mules' ( seperate acct JUST to hold all the entry items and cores that we dont want taking up space on our main acct). I think it was designed more for uch and stuff. not so much stackable stuffs. I agree though.

sareenajhon
04-03-2012, 01:36 AM
I think, The mass storage is needed and more warehousing or expansion must be there.

Distribution Warehousing (http://www.1resourcelogistics.com/)