PDA

View Full Version : FS BM3 1-Bar Pluma (no pots/shorts)

macbowes
03-19-2012, 08:32 PM
Feast your eyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdBJpShnwBE&feature=youtu.be

CapnCommando
03-20-2012, 12:14 AM
Why quality so bad?

DGU4RDI4N
03-20-2012, 02:56 AM
<removed>

Davynelord
03-20-2012, 10:00 AM
Of course Dromar would do it...who else?

jimbo
03-20-2012, 10:19 AM
poor plumas all their will be none left cause douches soloing them on bm3

CapnCommando
03-20-2012, 11:37 AM
lol PI gonna become the new FGR, no bosses, anywhere, ever....

alhifnawy3
03-20-2012, 12:41 PM

i think that pi bosses will take pf bosses place and we will all c videos of ppl soloing pi bosses and i'm sure dromar can solo manticore with 2 sp bars

xvxURIZENxvx
03-20-2012, 01:59 PM

Look how mad you are right now....

jimbo
03-20-2012, 04:15 PM
i think that pi bosses will take pf bosses place and we will all c videos of ppl soloing pi bosses and i'm sure dromar can solo manticore with 2 sp bars
prly

Look how mad you are right now....
yeah im raging mad...<_<

TurcoX
03-20-2012, 06:18 PM
dromar = pro?

Start fraps, right click BM, do skill 1 and 2 in a 4 skills combo ( dont forget the heals )

Kill pluma, post it on forum, feel like a pro

... yes dromar... you are pro

Exception
03-20-2012, 06:33 PM
dromar = pro?

Start fraps, right click BM, do skill 1 and 2 in a 4 skills combo ( dont forget the heals )

What do you want then? Dash fade debuff combo pluma? They are just proving he's OP.

Cathy
03-20-2012, 06:41 PM
dromar = pro?

*looks at thread creator*

Oh, and it's not Dromar

Oh, and Dromar hasn't said he's pro in this thread yet

Oh, and what's this... Killing Pluma and posting it on forum? No, it couldn't be. Pros don't do that.

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?27189-VivaldiX-(-TurcoX-)-Solo-pluma-2-bars-D

hellomydear
03-20-2012, 06:47 PM
*looks at thread creator*

Oh, and it's not Dromar

Oh, and Dromar hasn't said he's pro in this thread yet

Oh, and what's this... Killing Pluma and posting it on forum? No, it couldn't be. Pros don't do that.

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?27189-VivaldiX-(-TurcoX-)-Solo-pluma-2-bars-D

Cathy 1, TurcoX 0

go home and QQ to your mommy TurcoX.

cerverus3
03-20-2012, 10:39 PM
20 m alz he will post his 1bar pluma solo and boost on how pro he is just like he post his 2bar pluma w/pots

CapnCommando
03-20-2012, 11:03 PM
dromar = pro?

You still buying alz Turcox?

juji550
03-20-2012, 11:19 PM
You still buying alz Turcox?
don't bring up alz buying in a thread about dromar if you're gonna try and defend him.

SwirlyO
03-21-2012, 08:17 PM
don't bring up alz buying in a thread about dromar if you're gonna try and defend him.

^
^

aka
03-21-2012, 08:25 PM
lol +1000!
Although he buys the gear for usd, not the alz in his defense :D

ieatfacebook
03-21-2012, 08:34 PM
usd +alz buyer much just saying almost everyone does that

Syth
03-21-2012, 08:39 PM
dromar = pro?

i believe he meant pro gears.. like the kind of gears no1 on this game will never have.right?

Lord Kronius
03-21-2012, 08:54 PM
lol +1000!
Although he buys the gear for usd, not the alz in his defense :D

Yeah.. not buying alz lol. usd buying gears is different. Buying alz is using outside sources. Buying gear is in game.
He's not doing anything illegal.

Lord Kronius
03-21-2012, 08:55 PM
And he didnt use a full bar... he still had like 5 seconds xPP

TurcoX
03-22-2012, 09:44 AM
this is pro

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUI_LnwYzzY

CapnCommando
03-22-2012, 10:09 PM
Post the one of him killing you 10 times before you finally get him...

TurcoX
03-22-2012, 10:51 PM
Post the one of him killing you 10 times before you finally get him...

who is this guy?

hellomydear
03-22-2012, 11:17 PM
who is this guy?

look at his sig, you blind beaner.

CapnCommando
03-23-2012, 12:58 AM
<removed>

Cathy
03-23-2012, 01:00 AM
Yeah.. not buying alz lol. usd buying gears is different. Buying alz is using outside sources. Buying gear is in game.
He's not doing anything illegal.

usd buying gear is illegal... have you read the tos?

cerverus3
03-23-2012, 03:50 AM
this is pro

Dindt i tell u he was going to post a vid telling he is pro

CandiCoatted
03-23-2012, 03:57 AM
Dindt i tell u he was going to post a vid telling he is pro

LoL called it.

Cell
03-23-2012, 06:32 AM
Does Dromar even post in the forums? I dont mean the original owner but the guy who has the character now.

juji550
03-23-2012, 06:53 AM
Does Dromar even post in the forums? I dont mean the original owner but the guy who has the character now.
shawn pylmannnnnnn~

TurcoX
03-23-2012, 09:32 AM
this is pro

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fJuNgBkloFE

this is you all

Triplethreat
03-23-2012, 09:33 AM
this is pro

A FB in BM1...ohhhhhh soooooo pro. If you weren't in BM1, I'm willing to bet almost anything Dromar would jailsex you.

TurcoX
03-23-2012, 11:34 AM
A FB in BM1...ohhhhhh soooooo pro. If you weren't in BM1, I'm willing to bet almost anything Dromar would jailsex you.

Who are all this people whose voice on the matter sound so.. ignorant..

If i were to care about all the noobs who post on forums i would be a noob myself.. those who can really fight good in this game now who is worthy and who is not.. the new Dromar is among the noobs with gear as well as many others whose names i wont say

hellomydear
03-23-2012, 11:46 AM
Who are all this people whose voice on the matter sound so.. ignorant..

If i were to care about all the noobs who post on forums i would be a noob myself.. those who can really fight good in this game now who is worthy and who is not.. the new Dromar is among the noobs with gear as well as many others whose names i wont say

you are just mad, they are right.

TurcoX
03-23-2012, 12:18 PM
you are just mad, they are right.

I guess thats the only thing noobs from that caliber say when they are outwitted by a mere global

itrollhard
03-23-2012, 12:41 PM
this is pro

i dont understand how (you) killed him with other people attacking him im confused and 2wizzies and a fb at that lol it would be a shame if you didn't kill him

sn0wXz
03-23-2012, 12:55 PM
I guess thats the only thing noobs from that caliber say when they are outwitted by a mere global

A global with gear is no better then the next NA player, I mean its sad you wasted money/time on gearing up when you could accomplish x10 as much without any gear at all.

TurcoX
03-23-2012, 02:36 PM
A global with gear is no better then the next NA player, I mean its sad you wasted money/time on gearing up when you could accomplish x10 as much without any gear at all.

The only sad thing here is the bunch of freaking noobs thinking their opinion matter.. you can all keep thinking i wasted a penny on this FREE game.. I find true irony on many of the foolish who say I buy alz when they all know that they dont waste a week without buying the maximum quantity of vouchers permitted.. Yet you dont call those ALZ buyers, am i right?

I did accomplish every goal i had on this game, and no.. a NA player better than a global? think again smartass

TurcoX
03-23-2012, 02:44 PM
i dont understand how (you) killed him with other people attacking him im confused and 2wizzies and a fb at that lol it would be a shame if you didn't kill him

Vodanh ( good WA ) + MovieStars ( medium Wiz ) + me VS darrkd ( better WA than vodanh) + Dromar ( noob with gears ) + YthienDolong ( WhateverUsay FS ) + MrBolsa ( good wiz with EOS8 + forcium amp and sigmetal orb+15)

Vodanh and Moviestars died too son.. I had to kill 3 of those bishes all by myself while combo debuffing and rooting dromar for 40 secs, yet you dont see that.. why? because you are freaking noob and your opinion shouldnt matter!. Dont forget most of them had Bm+aura or single aura.. I guess you are not only noob but blind as well

PS: u dont trollhard, u fail hard

CandiCoatted
03-23-2012, 02:48 PM
The only sad thing here is the bunch of freaking noobs thinking their opinion matter.. you can all keep thinking i wasted a penny on this FREE game.. I find true irony on many of the foolish who say I buy alz when they all know that they dont waste a week without buying the maximum quantity of vouchers permitted.. Yet you dont call those ALZ buyers, am i right?

I did accomplish every goal i had on this game, and no.. a NA player better than a global? think again smartass

dumb enough to put it on FB

Hany Tabsch = Turco

TurcoX
03-23-2012, 02:48 PM
Im still waiting for a decent comment to prove me wrong but damn.. I guess most of the people that go into forums are as retarded as the people i showed on the video ( americans are nt stupid )

Im done with yall, keep hatin

sn0wXz
03-23-2012, 02:51 PM

>Implying a random global FB is best char ingame.

GM moderate forums for users, NA and global speds alike. Opinions are expressed on open forums, welcome to the internet - sending my regards to Africa or wherever your at, Lol.

Syth
03-23-2012, 02:53 PM

funny thing is u still think that was dromar playing,i am sure that was genesis.it is true ur skilled but if u think ur goal was being top fb in cabal ur still wrong man lol.

and yes NA>global.

TurcoX
03-23-2012, 02:54 PM
>Implying a random global FB is best char ingame.

GM moderate forums for users, NA and global speds alike. Opinions are expressed on open forums, welcome to the internet - sending my regards to Africa or wherever your at, Lol.

Even if it is your opinion it doesnt mean you are saying the truth.. Africa? see how dumb you are? dont u have a better guess?

TurcoX
03-23-2012, 02:55 PM
funny thing is u still think that was dromar playing,i am sure that was genesis.it is true ur skilled but if u think ur goal was being top fb in cabal ur still wrong man lol.

and yes NA>global.

Darrkd had a excuse as well ( MY PC Su.cks ) now dromar ( HE AINT DROMAR ) bahhh im done with this gringos

And yes, im the best FB on mercury atm

Syth
03-23-2012, 02:56 PM
<Removed>

omg looooool

sorry i had to laugh kakaka

Syth
03-23-2012, 03:14 PM
Darrkd had a excuse as well ( MY PC Su.cks ) now dromar ( HE AINT DROMAR ) bahhh im done with this gringos

And yes, im the best FB on mercury atm

nah man that was genesis.

sn0wXz
03-23-2012, 03:28 PM
Even if it is your opinion it doesnt mean you are saying the truth.. Africa? see how dumb you are? dont u have a better guess?

Well tbh its kind of irrelevant, your outside USA. That about narrows it down enough to explain your opinions about yourself.

TurcoX
03-23-2012, 03:54 PM
^
^
^
= turd

yet you bent over and went all out soo henry can give you money to buy alzs...rite to easy

I dont talk with ugly hoes.. feel free to talk alone now

oh and btw, Forcium amp + eos8 out of nowhere?? hahahahaha seems like you got yourself a HENRY now hahahahahahahh

nah man that was genesis.

nvm man

Well tbh its kind of irrelevant, your outside USA. That about narrows it down enough to explain your opinions about yourself.

and again, you are wrong

CandiCoatted
03-23-2012, 04:10 PM
oh and btw, Forcium amp + eos8 out of nowhere?? hahahahaha seems like you got yourself a HENRY

Lmao,
Martial Forcium Amp... I guess you dont know how to change your character appearance, its okay i know you cant process how to do so.

And as for the eos, Cute Right! and it was 2b!

EmmersonLazaro
03-23-2012, 04:13 PM
Lmao,
Martial Forcium Amp... I guess you dont know how to change your character appearance, its okay i know you cant process how to do so.

And as for the eos, Cute Right! and it was 2b!kaka

hellomydear
03-23-2012, 04:25 PM
kaka

this is 2012, no one uses kaka anymore.

@Cassey: el o el

TurcoX
03-23-2012, 04:26 PM
Lmao,

And as for the eos, Cute Right! and it was 2b!

ohh yeah.. you are poor.. my bad

EmmersonLazaro
03-23-2012, 04:45 PM
this is 2012, no one uses kaka anymore.

@Cassey: el o elkakakakakakaka oh look i did it again... and again and again

CandiCoatted
03-23-2012, 04:48 PM
ohh yeah.. you are poor.. my bad

Your late if you didn't already know this

modem
03-23-2012, 05:01 PM
anyone wanna see my 50b title

xChaosForte
03-23-2012, 05:02 PM
wait....i thought i saw a text sayin turco is the best fb in mercury

TurcoX
03-23-2012, 07:21 PM
wait....i thought i saw a text sayin turco is the best fb in mercury

Yeah cuz its definitely NOT you

Hash
03-23-2012, 07:33 PM
"not great because fraps was lagging" - as if he had to do claw retarget where lag will completely stuff it up lol

anyway grats :) it's a good achievement.

hellomydear
03-23-2012, 07:34 PM

seriously xChaosForte, you got owned.

Hash
03-23-2012, 07:51 PM

Alz buyer vs legit player, who do you think is going to have better gear? Gear that's been bought with usd doesn't count towards being a good player.

TurcoX
03-23-2012, 08:40 PM
Alz buyer vs legit player, who do you think is going to have better gear? Gear that's been bought with usd doesn't count towards being a good player.

I thought i was a poor mexican.. how does a poor mexican buy alz ?

Oh no. Not the best FB? Deng xChaosForte, if I were you I'd suicide. Not being best FB oh nooo

/egobleeding

What is this transexual piece of shet talking about?? nobody knows if THIS is a man or a woman.. Since we dont know your sex Cathy ill start calling u "THING"

SouthWind
03-23-2012, 09:00 PM
S> epic 134 fs mail offers plz

Cathy
03-23-2012, 09:07 PM
What is this transexual piece of shet talking about?? nobody knows if THIS is a man or a woman.. Since we dont know your sex Cathy ill start calling u "THING"

Sorry turd but no matter how hard you try, there will never be a more derogatory term in the english language than "hispanic"

SouthWind
03-23-2012, 09:13 PM
sorry turd but no matter how hard you try, there will never be a more derogatory term in the english language than "black"
i second that

TurcoX
03-23-2012, 09:23 PM
Sorry turd but no matter how hard you try, there will never be a more derogatory term in the english language than "hispanic"

This is coming from a "THING" that believes that America is the most developed country in the world.. Which means you dont know of any culture and your mind and comprehension of things is far lower than chimpanzees.. hispanic the most derogatory term? that just shows people how ignorant and hypocrite you are

hellomydear
03-23-2012, 09:28 PM
This is coming from a "THING" that believes that America is the most developed country in the world.. Which means you dont know of any culture and your mind and comprehension of things is far lower than chimpanzees.. hispanic the most derogatory term? that just shows people how ignorant and hypocrite you are

she has to bash you with those racial comments...el o el

Cathy
03-23-2012, 09:36 PM

Try harder turd. There is nothing you can say that will make you human.

TurcoX
03-23-2012, 09:46 PM

I lol'ed at this hahahahahahah

Im done with this transexual thing.. i dont know why im talking with these dorks + nerds.. really Sam give me a reason xD

Syth
03-23-2012, 09:53 PM

wut do u mean by "human"?

DistroX
03-23-2012, 10:38 PM
turco i tot u were gonna sing for me?!

F7AngeL
03-23-2012, 10:42 PM
popcorn~

TurcoX
03-23-2012, 10:43 PM
turco i tot u were gonna sing for me?!

Im too sexy to be singing to be singing in public

Lord Kronius
03-23-2012, 10:48 PM
Turco, I thought you did pretty well in war..I would like to see more pwnge videos. PosT MOAR PLOX!

Lord Kronius
03-23-2012, 10:48 PM
I wonder what T4 is like on Merc... and I always wanted to join Bananalicious.. maybe i will move there after all..

Hash
03-23-2012, 10:49 PM

Excuse me, but when have I ever called you a poor mexican? I actually don't believe I've ever said that, considering I live in AUSTRALIA. retard.

macbowes
03-24-2012, 12:04 AM
These forums are full of blithering idiots.

elvie
03-24-2012, 12:20 AM

by mowing lawns?

CapnCommando
03-24-2012, 12:51 AM

Yea this is true right? Lets be honest here if Americas economy failed right now, the whole world would go under. Almost every country in the world is dependent our economic success for their success, they import most of all their crap to us, so if we cant pay up they go broke too. Ok so now You're a <removed>, You don't know wtf your talking about, You buy alz, You think your the best fb ever, and to top it all off your a head. Congratulations, you have succeeded at nothing in life.

/killyourself

TurcoX
03-24-2012, 08:51 AM
<removed>

1-) Americas is referred to the continent

2-)"if Americas economy failed right now, the whole world would go under" -- thats the kind of <removed> that amuses me from this gringos hahahahahahah.. they all think they own the effing world by using wars and attacking middle eastern countries because of their oil.. yet they believe they are doing the right thing hahahah.. do you really think US is the only country that buys crap from China or Russia??? ohhhhh i forgot some of you are so stupid they dont go out from your very own state.. I guess your opinion doesnt even matter since you havent see the world

3-)The only thing i see in those facebook conversation is something about a guy named henry who buys alz.. I dont see anything related to me in any way hahahaha

4-)did you know that US has billions of dollars of debt, increasing every second that passes?? do u really think that a country that imports whatever they need is in their way to SUCCESS??? hahahahah omfg man hahahahahahh

5-)Im the best FB on both servers and i dont even care, im just sayin :P

TurcoX
03-24-2012, 08:52 AM
Excuse me, but when have I ever called you a poor mexican? I actually don't believe I've ever said that, considering I live in AUSTRALIA. retard.

oh gosh.. an australian.. i see why u dumb now

ShadedTear
03-24-2012, 09:15 AM
First off, why the hell are we arguing about nations and economies and such over a thread about someone one-barring Pluma with the new BM3?

Talk about off topic.

Second off, have some fun reading, Turco who seems to believe that the US economy has very little impact on the global economy:

The US dollar is used in most international transactions, so it stands to reason that anything that happens with the US economy will affect international finances in a substantial way.
As the United States Federal Reserve raises interest rates, the foreign exchange value of the dollar usually goes up as well.
One of the biggest ways the US affects the world’s economy, though, is its buying power. With gas prices going up and the dollar not worth as much as it used to be, Americans are buying less.
Many countries that export goods to the US will have a reduction in demand for their products.

Nations with less than stable economies could suffer dramatically from this downturn in spending, which would cause them to be less capable of buying American exports, furthering the downward spiral.

Source: http://www.worldfinancialwatch.com/us-economy/how-does-the-us-economy-affect-the-world-economy/

Conclusion

This paper conclude that day to day the world economy became more vulnerable and sensible to suffer global recession and global inflation, it can be originated by the strong and rapid integration of markets, especially markets are attached to the U.S. economy through international trade exchange by the promotion of free trade areas (FTA), easy and fast mobility of foreign direct investment (FDI) by transnational companies and stock markets integration through sophisticate information communication technologies (ICT). In fact, the high possibility to be affected by Strength economic waves a several number of markets is real and latent anytime. It can be observed when the economic waves arrive to its final phase or last window refraction in the same market (country or region). The last window refraction is located the unemployment growth rate of all markets.

Source: http://www.scitopics.com/The_Economic_Waves_Effect_of_the_U_S_Economy_on_th e_World_Economy.html

So anyway, back on topic. Grats whoever owns Dromar (Don't care if it's the original owner or not) and now go one bar minisha or however you spell it's name.

xChaosForte
03-24-2012, 09:31 AM
lol well unlike me....it looks like you care too much. get a life dude

EmmersonLazaro
03-24-2012, 09:52 AM
I wonder what T4 is like on Merc... and I always wanted to join Bananalicious.. maybe i will move there after all..you're too broke xD

shutupson
03-24-2012, 09:58 AM
oh gosh.. an australian.. i see why u dumb now

you look like a fa.g that get mad all the time in you post fa.get, in every of you post you try to start something get a chill pill of something you re.tard.

TurcoX
03-24-2012, 12:34 PM
I'm done talking to a bunch of jelly ignorant's hahah

Triplethreat
03-24-2012, 01:57 PM

2-)"if Americas economy failed right now, the whole world would go under" -- thats the kind of bullshet that amuses me from this gringos hahahahahahah.. they all think they own the effing world by using wars and attacking middle eastern countries because of their oil.. yet they believe they are doing the right thing hahahah.. do you really think US is the only country that buys crap from China or Russia??? ohhhhh i forgot some of you are so stupid they dont go out from your very own state.. I guess your opinion doesnt even matter since you havent see the world

3-)The only thing i see in those facebook conversation is something about a guy named henry who buys alz.. I dont see anything related to me in any way hahahaha

4-)did you know that US has billions of dollars of debt, increasing every second that passes?? do u really think that a country that imports whatever they need is in their way to SUCCESS??? hahahahah omfg man hahahahahahh

The USA makes the world go round. Deal with it FOB.

And whoever said you were the best FB on either server? Is this self-annoited?

Triplethreat
03-24-2012, 01:59 PM
I'm done talking to a bunch of jelly ignorant's hahah

Ignorant? Go back and read your posts. You will find plenty of ignorance there.

CapnCommando
03-24-2012, 03:40 PM

2-)"if Americas economy failed right now, the whole world would go under" -- thats the kind of bullshet that amuses me from this gringos hahahahahahah.. they all think they own the effing world by using wars and attacking middle eastern countries because of their oil.. yet they believe they are doing the right thing hahahah.. do you really think US is the only country that buys crap from China or Russia??? ohhhhh i forgot some of you are so stupid they dont go out from your very own state.. I guess your opinion doesnt even matter since you havent see the world

You know nothing about Politics, We buy most of the worlds resources as a continent. If you bothered to google search for Idk about 10 seconds you would know that. Oh wait never-mind I forgot that a mexicu$nt like you doesn't have an internet connection above dial-up google searching would probably take down your entire country. Yea pretend you don't buy alz, everyone knows you do.... No the US has billion oif dollars in debt decreasing every second that passes, We shaved about a trill this presidency alone. Lol ask yourself, why is it that every country america has had war with, now has english/ out mathematics curriculum in their school? They eat our food, rely on our military etc. You're obviously some retarded high school kid who spends his monthly salary buying alz for this game so he can be successful at something, well guess what You're still mexican LOLOLOLOL! No you're not the best FB around when You can do everything you have without buying alz, then call yourself good. but as of right now, You're a fb version of Fiery....

Lucifer
03-24-2012, 04:01 PM
pfft xD This self proclaimed Best FB(AKA TurcoX) think's he's bad in a pixelated world full of man-made graphics? LOL! Tell me what's more pathetic than that? Tell me son, what have you done with your life lately? o.o oh.....wait..Do you even have one? How about getting a boyfriend for a queeer like yhuu?

Someone was nice enough to show what a FS BM3 can do and suddenly some QQFB like u starts >.< I Love you >.< I love you >.< I love you >.< I love you >.< about being pro. Dude if u think u are the best on both servers how come I've never even heard of u? Half of cabal doesn't even know who you are. "Pro" people are suppose to get some respect and popularity. I've went around in Cabal asking people hu is really is the best FB and they all sed different names and you weren't even one of their answers.

ROFLMAO I really think your ego/ignorance comes from that character you have right now, take that away and what are u? If u ask me just some fat-turd sitting on a cheap apartment couch watching Twilight. Come back when you think you've really accomplished something okay? Better yet delete your account and learn something about being successful then come back and tell to daddy what u did.

xChaosForte
03-24-2012, 04:09 PM
turco= fiery part 2

SouthWind
03-24-2012, 04:52 PM
fat-turd sitting on a cheap apartment couch watching Twilight. .
hey be nice... that's me ur talkin about there *sadface*

TurcoX
03-24-2012, 05:30 PM
You know nothing about Politics, We buy most of the worlds resources as a continent. If you bothered to google search for Idk about 10 seconds you would know that. Oh wait never-mind I forgot that a mexicu$nt like you doesn't have an internet connection above dial-up google searching would probably take down your entire country. Yea pretend you don't buy alz, everyone knows you do.... No the US has billion oif dollars in debt decreasing every second that passes, We shaved about a trill this presidency alone. Lol ask yourself, why is it that every country america has had war with, now has english/ out mathematics curriculum in their school? They eat our food, rely on our military etc. You're obviously some retarded high school kid who spends his monthly salary buying alz for this game so he can be successful at something, well guess what You're still mexican LOLOLOLOL! No you're not the best FB around when You can do everything you have without buying alz, then call yourself good. but as of right now, You're a fb version of Fiery....

You buy most of the world resources because you cant produce them..

if i dont have an internet connection how am i playing cabal?

i dont buy alz

the debt is not decreasing

US has wars with a lot of countries because of oil.. thats why most of the countries hate US

im studying mechanical engineer in a private university

im the best FB in the game

Fiery is noob

pfft xD This self proclaimed Best FB(AKA TurcoX) think's he's bad in a pixelated world full of man-made graphics? LOL! Tell me what's more pathetic than that? Tell me son, what have you done with your life lately? o.o oh.....wait..Do you even have one? How about getting a boyfriend for a queeer like yhuu?

Someone was nice enough to show what a FS BM3 can do and suddenly some QQFB like u starts >.< I Love you >.< I love you >.< I love you >.< I love you >.< about being pro. Dude if u think u are the best on both servers how come I've never even heard of u? Half of cabal doesn't even know who you are. "Pro" people are suppose to get some respect and popularity. I've went around in Cabal asking people hu is really is the best FB and they all sed different names and you weren't even one of their answers.

ROFLMAO I really think your ego/ignorance comes from that character you have right now, take that away and what are u? If u ask me just some fat-turd sitting on a cheap apartment couch watching Twilight. Come back when you think you've really accomplished something okay? Better yet delete your account and learn something about being successful then come back and tell to daddy what u did.

im 2 years away of graduating as an engineer

Dromar is just a noob with gears ( i thought everybody knew that already..)

if u havent heard about me then you are a nobody ( as i thought)

I dont see any ego on my comments, just the truth.. ignorance? not at all

twilight? you gotta be a american to be watching that shet

u so mad rite now hahahah

xChaosForte
03-24-2012, 05:34 PM
you mad

why u so mad?

nothing else to say.

/facepalm

Lucifer
03-24-2012, 07:07 PM
im 2 years away of graduating as an engineer

Dromar is just a noob with gears ( i thought everybody knew that already..)

if u havent heard about me then you are a nobody ( as i thought)

I dont see any ego on my comments, just the truth.. ignorance? not at all

twilight? you gotta be a american to be watching that shet

u so mad rite now hahahah\

pfft lawl I did say "half of cabal doesnt even know u" Your the nobody mate. 2 years away from graduating engineer?

lolz Idk if that is true since I know ur brain isn't made to be an engineer's, most likely made to be some garbage disposal guy since u fit the job description(trash FB is trash in real life).

lolz truth? I think the people in forums speaks for it all xD soooo I'm gunna call it "TurcoX" instead of ego/ignorance. You literally define it bruh ;)

P.S. I know Dromar has the gears, but at least he doesnt go all "TurcoX" on it xD

Lucifer
03-24-2012, 07:08 PM
hey be nice... that's me ur talkin about there *sadface*

o.o Pass the popcorn? Sharing is Caring :D

sn0wXz
03-24-2012, 07:25 PM
Taco best fb 4ever, hajii for life. Building dynasty out here. Years after cabal 2 is out you will all still be watching youtube vids of sub-par average runs of cabal 1 dungs by tacox (while he works as engineer making millions of peso, to drill all the oil out the planet).

I sayeth unto thee.

Lucifer
03-24-2012, 07:59 PM
Taco best fb 4ever, hajii for life. Building dynasty out here. Years after cabal 2 is out you will all still be watching youtube vids of sub-par average runs of cabal 1 dungs by tacox (while he works as engineer making millions of peso, to drill all the oil out the planet).

I sayeth unto thee.
LOLOLOL!!!!

Why is TacoX hating on americans anyway? <rempved>? O_O I think he needs some serious rehab bruh, or better yet he needs a guy to comfort him when he QQ about it every night.

Syth
03-24-2012, 08:09 PM
k lets stop all the trolling for a sec and tell me who out there ATM is better than turco,and i mean in gears and skills. o.o

SouthWind
03-24-2012, 08:31 PM
k lets stop all the trolling for a sec and tell me who out there ATM is better than turco,and i mean in gears and skills. o.ome hands down

elvie
03-24-2012, 08:50 PM
... nvm

Lord Kronius
03-24-2012, 10:06 PM
you're too broke xD
<removed>! Don't talk about my financial state. I'm actually pretty savvy....aww who am i kiddin, no i'm not Q_Q.
Y U GOTTA BRING UP MY PROBLEMS *sobs*

EmmersonLazaro
03-24-2012, 10:13 PM
xD

CapnCommando
03-24-2012, 10:37 PM
k lets stop all the trolling for a sec and tell me who out there ATM is better than turco,and i mean in gears and skills. o.o

anyone who has made a name for themselves in Cabal pretty much. He calls Dromar a noob with gears, what does that make him?

dflag
03-25-2012, 02:23 AM
I Like Drug and Candy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Triplethreat
03-25-2012, 05:39 AM
I've never heard of this Turco character. But Dromar would shat all over him. Fact.

xChaosForte
03-25-2012, 07:22 AM
didnt HFB own the kid?

GodCloud
03-25-2012, 08:26 AM
lol PI gonna become the new FGR, no bosses, anywhere, ever....

Hahahah, yah right lol.

Cathy
03-25-2012, 08:39 AM
didnt HFB own the kid?

Take note of who initiated the pk

watch in 1080p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPMw-K6N4_s&feature=channel

CandiCoatted
03-25-2012, 09:24 AM
Take note of who initiated the pk

watch in 1080p

And when it was vice versa he used the Pro skills and to log out

http://youtu.be/vgcTuwvEiD0

Lucifer
03-25-2012, 09:53 AM
^
^
^
Lawl. The self proclaimed Best FB just got pwned. SOrry TacoX, maybe in the year 3,012 you can finally beat other FBs, other than that, your still a thousand years too early xD

xChaosForte
03-25-2012, 10:39 AM
honor? the fb class has debuffs for a reason. there are no rules ina fight. if you can't handle it that sounds like a personal problem.

Drako
03-25-2012, 11:01 AM
This man is part of the 1% (not a dumb f*ck)

you sir are also the 1% because you can see the truth where other fail. Ignorance of the law is of no excuse.

hellomydear
03-25-2012, 11:05 AM
<Removed>

Drako
03-25-2012, 11:08 AM
Its not an essay, if it was an essay i would exceed the word limit as to the amount of bull i will have to try to put in that the states has done.

tl;dr? perhaps increase your attention span to things that actually matter rather then just a virtual fight that has no relative weight in the real world.

CandiCoatted
03-25-2012, 11:11 AM
Dont try to open their eyes for their very own issues.. Let them be ignorant to the very end so their government can keep controlling them.

HFB plays by rooting +darkness + hardluck + cannons.. he doesnt know how to play with honor, he just throws out whatever he has on a fight.. A guy like such could never be the best FB in the game.. Besides, he had to sell his friend WA (hr18) to get himself some proper gear.. I dont care anymore for noobs like him and their friends who arent that different as well.. they would all betray themselves if they had something to win out of it.. haha

Where do i start on this post lol

You also Rooted+ Casted Def Down (HAHAAHA) + Hardluck (yeah, you know you casted it) and got rocked by a HFB... Even with your Gm Buff
His friend quit and GAVE him the WA that would make it his...and not like he had to get on his knees for 30b worth of alzs like someone
And "Betrayed", why because he's the only person who really has prove that you bought alz.

honor? the fb class has debuffs for a reason. there are no rules ina fight. if you can't handle it that sounds like a personal problem.

he doesnt like it when someone else roots or debuff him. He's the only one allowed to or *poof* he will log.

TurcoX
03-25-2012, 11:14 AM

FB's are OP in a matter of debuff.. I dont play with such advantages 1 on 1 because it takes off the fun of a fight.. I dont expect a weak sauce like you to understand

TurcoX
03-25-2012, 11:15 AM
the master of logging and coming back is HFB + xXrompeXx we all know that

CandiCoatted
03-25-2012, 11:15 AM
FB's are OP in a matter of debuff.. I dont play with such advantages 1 on 1 because it takes off the fun of a fight.. I dont expect a weak sauce like you to understand

umm yeah you do. You HL for everything! You even use to HL me and go on rage mode when you loss

the master of logging and coming back is HFB + xXrompeXx we all know that

and thats funny bc anyone who ever fought you in war ch knows how you logg on sight. If your about to die or rooted

TurcoX
03-25-2012, 11:16 AM
Where do i start on this post lol

You also Rooted+ Casted Def Down (HAHAAHA) + Hardluck (yeah, you know you casted it) and got rocked by a HFB... Even with your Gm Buff
His friend quit and GAVE him the WA that would make it his...and not like he had to get on his knees for 30b worth of alzs like someone
And "Betrayed", why because he's the only person who really has prove that you bought alz.

he doesnt like it when someone else roots or debuff him. He's the only one allowed to or *poof* he will log.

how jelly can u be when a global pwns all their asses! ask cassey pls :D

TurcoX
03-25-2012, 11:18 AM
umm yeah you do. You HL for everything! You even use to HL me and go on rage mode when you loss

and thats funny bc anyone who ever fought you in war ch knows how you logg on sight. If your about to die or rooted

Wow cassey, you are not only jelly but full of freaking lies hahahahahahah!

DO you think i would use HARDLUCK on something like you????? ahahahhahahahahhahah!!!

CandiCoatted
03-25-2012, 11:21 AM
Wow cassey, you are not only jelly but full of freaking lies hahahahahahah!

DO you think i would use HARDLUCK on something like you????? ahahahhahahahahhahah!!!

Soo your saying you didnt need HL vs me? ROFL, thats your story?

TurcoX
03-25-2012, 11:39 AM
I dont care anymore cassey, you barely can dash combo and your gears sck ass.. thats why i dont care about a low level FA like u

feel free to post any shet you guys want! im done with yall.. I already accomplished many of my goals towards this game and in a very good way! look at all the haters i have made XD hahahahah

This is my last post! go on KEEP THE FLAMIN!

(dromar u gotta thank me for making ur thread the longest one! haha)

CandiCoatted
03-25-2012, 11:42 AM
I dont care anymore cassey, you barely can dash combo and your gears sck ass.. thats why i dont care about a low level FA like u

feel free to post any shet you guys want! im done with yall.. I already accomplished many of my goals towards this game and in a very good way! look at all the haters i have made XD hahahahah

This is my last post! go on KEEP THE FLAMIN!

(dromar u gotta thank me for making ur thread the longest one! haha)

keep saying your done but you NEVER DISAPPEAR. This is soo funny you lost to me countless times then when u have 2kils over me you start talking. My gears do compared to yours and you still get rocked in OSM. lol really?

Cathy
03-25-2012, 12:07 PM
Dont try to open their eyes for their very own issues.. Let them be ignorant to the very end so their government can keep controlling them.

HFB plays by rooting +darkness + hardluck + cannons.. he doesnt know how to play with honor, he just throws out whatever he has on a fight.. A guy like such could never be the best FB in the game.. Besides, he had to sell his friend WA (hr18) to get himself some proper gear.. I dont care anymore for noobs like him and their friends who arent that different as well.. they would all betray themselves if they had something to win out of it.. haha

And you play by rooting + darkness + hard luck + GM buff?

Can hardly complain considering you initiated the pk. Btw, the eog8 is a nice touch.

You have no room to talk about "playing with honor" lol. I can't believe how many times I killed you in 20 and you got all butthurt and brought your butt-buddy Leminh to double root me.

TurcoX was caught off guard. That just means the HFB is a , and can't fight him like a man.
Funny, HFB has to be in Aura + root + hardluck.
Drako stop with the long essays.

Once again. Take a look at who initiated the pk. And you say Turcox gets caught off-guard? lol @ that.

hellomydear
03-25-2012, 12:15 PM
Once again. Take a look at who initiated the pk. And you say Turcox gets caught off-guard? lol @ that.

Was talking about the other vid. And its pretty logical to see that you and Cassey (the rest of the scrubs) are just plain jelly of Turcox.
Keep wishing you had the stuff he has. Like that hr20. lol @ that.

Cathy
03-25-2012, 12:18 PM
Was talking about the other vid. And its pretty logical to see that you and Cassey (the rest of the scrubs) are just plain jelly of Turcox.

Jelly of what? Jelly of his full osm gears, and his 200 damage from impact stab? And his honor rank 13?

Oh sorry, I guess going from full osm to full forci in a week is totally pro.

And I guess going to venus for the 15% bonus wexp, and all those wexp beads, to go from hr 13 to hr 20 in 6 months, is totally pro.

Funny, HFB has to be in Aura

Funny, Turcox has to have GM buff

lalala

hellomydear
03-25-2012, 12:21 PM
Jelly of what? Jelly of his full osm gears, and his 200 damage from impact stab? And his honor rank 13?

Oh sorry, I guess going from full osm to full forci in a week is totally pro.

And I guess going to venus for the 15% bonus wexp, and all those wexp beads, to go from hr 13 to hr 20 in 6 months, is totally pro.

hey anyone can do it. You just jelly you WISHED you could have done it.

CandiCoatted
03-25-2012, 12:23 PM

(rest of the scrubs) include you and dromar just saying
and lol i guess jelly is the new phrase from umad.

Cathy
03-25-2012, 12:23 PM
hey anyone can do it. You just jelly you WISHED you could have done it.

Jelly of what? Dropping 500,000 pesos on a game and still ing?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOBz8uFFskU&feature=channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDTsDDm8b_8&feature=relmfu

xChaosForte
03-25-2012, 12:48 PM
cas....i think we are making his sped lvl too high.

hi my names turco and i get a boner cuz im okay ina game that i've spent tons of money on.

you prolly coulda had a more productive use for that money.

F7AngeL
03-25-2012, 02:55 PM
They took away our 15% q.q

CapnCommando
03-25-2012, 03:32 PM
Although this is a bit late i felt the need to respond to this.

where do i start?
"We buy most of the worlds resources as a continent" - not arguing there. also its worth mentioning your obesity levels is by far the highest of any other country. WHO released a public document talking about this. According to this research the united states of america(yes you) has a higher percentage of obesity even including the entire world combined and still beat it by 721k which is 2.1%. So yes, the rest of the world looks at you as pigs self righteous while 80% of the world starve from malnutrition deficiency because , guess what america buys it with cheap dollars.

"Oh wait never-mind I forgot that a mexicu$nt like you doesn't have an Internet connection above dial-up google searching would probably take down your entire country" - I currently have 3 Mexican friends that dwells in Mexico that is on DSL and one of them on satellite connection. I assure you they can search for Google and still maintain their Internet connection.

"We shaved about a trill this presidency alone." - You don't know about basic accounting principles huh, although GAPP is defunct now and i cannot find its international replacement for accounting principles i assure you just because he took out 1 trillion dollars out of debt does not mean he is a hero. In fact just by the obamacare he put the country into debt by 2.8 trillion dollars. not to mention the "war on terror" is costing the states about 130 billion a month. Yup, he sure is a hero.

"Lol ask yourself, why is it that every country America has had war with, now has english/ out mathematics curriculum in their school?" - America is an empire and rules with the sword/bombs. this is no secret. If someone disagrees with the states, what do they do? Go over and bomb the sht out of them. Look what happened to Iraq, Iran, El Salvador, Libya, North Korea, Japan, India, Poland, Ukraine, New Zealand, Georgia. Conveniently they were all invaded by the states(with exception of El Savador, the people stood up and kicked the occupation out), all of them now have permanent installation bases, is now in debt, crime rate skyrocketed. If you just Googled it yourself it would take you 30 seconds to realize this. I promise you, your Internet will not suffer. Also its worth mentioning this too, the reason why they must eat our food is because during the invasion the states took extra steps to radiate/sterilize the soil so they are forced to depend on exports. The same with military. They must depend on "protection" because the states bombed the sht out of their defenses and through several sanctions prevents them from building their army back to what it was. Again i find it very suiting for the quotation. The states assumes the role of the "Police of the World".

"You're still mexican LOLOLOLOL!" - Nationality is not static. you can change it, if you look at CRA/IRS or simply called them they will tell you the same thing. You can change your nationality. CRA its form NR73 to terminate your citizenship/nationality(says right on the form) and IRS you can "renounce" your citizenship(cant find the form atm). You see if you wanted to dodge that then your only alternative is birthplace. So it brings into question are you being prejudice against someone who had no control over where they were born? It seems to me that your the one who is stuck with high school mentality.

You see, if you want to make points, you should at least back them up with reason as the bare minimum. I really don't care if turco or whoever buys alz, its his money does it effect you? No it doesn't. If you don't like it then perhaps move to another game.

Ok you wanna talk about You go through this entire thread and see how many time Tacox has insulted America without anyone doing it to him, Not only that but there are threads of him doing it in other places as well. He wanted to be a troll then got mad and started QQ when he got flamed for it. Why don't you respond with a 7 page essay to one of his ignorant ass post like you did me? Oh that's right because it's Ok to do it to americans but vice versa and we gotta ripped apart about it. you and Tacox Both of you can smd.

CapnCommando
03-25-2012, 03:37 PM

LOL sold one of his friends characters to get good gear? You violated Terms of Service and bought someone elses hard made alz to get good, How is that any better? And to top it off you still got owned!! Hahahahaha! Self proclaimed best fb cant even beat other fbs.

SouthWind
03-25-2012, 03:57 PM
here's what I think, cassey scks, cathy scks,turco scks and hfb scks too you all sck

Drako
03-25-2012, 04:24 PM
Ok you wanna talk about You go through this entire thread and see how many time Tacox has insulted America without anyone doing it to him, Not only that but there are threads of him doing it in other places as well. He wanted to be a troll then got mad and started QQ when he got flamed for it. Why don't you respond with a 7 page essay to one of his ignorant ass post like you did me? Oh that's right because it's Ok to do it to americans but vice versa and we gotta ripped apart about it. you and Tacox Both of you can smd.

Challenge Accepted. Im serious. You show me a post of him bad mouthing with some points he attempts to pass off like i did with your post. Ill take it 1 step further, 10 page essay of global politics if your so inclined.

Ludacris
03-25-2012, 09:01 PM
Nothing has changed here I see.

Lucifer
03-25-2012, 09:52 PM
here's what I think, cassey scks, cathy scks,turco scks and hfb scks too you all sck

Rockstar= #1 Best FB Period!
Wannabe TAcoX is just a 2nd rate copycat hu can't prove he's successful xD
Trash is trash mang, go back to the dumpster where u live agreed?

elvie
03-25-2012, 10:18 PM
Although this is a bit late i felt the need to respond to this.

not arguing there. also its worth mentioning your obesity levels is by far the highest of any other country. WHO released a public document talking about this. According to this research the united states of america(yes you) has a higher percentage of obesity even including the entire world combined and still beat it by 721k which is 2.1%. So yes, the rest of the world looks at you as pigs self righteous while 80% of the world starve from malnutrition deficiency because , guess what america buys it with cheap dollars.

you don't know about basic accounting principles huh, although GAPP is defunct now and i cannot find its international replacement for accounting principles i assure you just because he took out 1 trillion dollars out of debt does not mean he is a hero. In fact just by the obamacare he put the country into debt by 2.8 trillion dollars. not to mention the "war on terror" is costing the states about 130 billion a month. Yup, he sure is a hero.

America is an empire and rules with the sword/bombs. this is no secret. If someone disagrees with the states, what do they do? Go over and bomb the sht out of them. Look what happened to Iraq, Iran, El Salvador, Libya, North Korea, Japan, India, Poland, Ukraine, New Zealand, Georgia. Conveniently they were all invaded by the states(with exception of El Savador, the people stood up and kicked the occupation out), all of them now have permanent installation bases, is now in debt, crime rate skyrocketed. If you just Googled it yourself it would take you 30 seconds to realize this. I promise you, your Internet will not suffer. Also its worth mentioning this too, the reason why they must eat our food is because during the invasion the states took extra steps to radiate/sterilize the soil so they are forced to depend on exports. The same with military. They must depend on "protection" because the states bombed the sht out of their defenses and through several sanctions prevents them from building their army back to what it was. Again i find it very suiting for the quotation. The states assumes the role of the "Police of the World".

ationality is not static. you can change it, if you look at CRA/IRS or simply called them they will tell you the same thing. You can change your nationality. CRA its form NR73 to terminate your citizenship/nationality(says right on the form) and IRS you can "renounce" your citizenship(cant find the form atm). You see if you wanted to dodge that then your only alternative is birthplace. So it brings into question are you being prejudice against someone who had no control over where they were born? It seems to me that your the one who is stuck with high school mentality.

You see, if you want to make points, you should at least back them up with reason as the bare minimum. I really don't care if turco or whoever buys alz, its his money does it effect you? No it doesn't. If you don't like it then perhaps move to another game.

What does obesity has to do with world hunger? Do you think American actually take food from other nations for their own consumption? The U.S as #1 food aid donors to low income countries, donating 3x the amount of EU aids yearly.

Sure U.S debt is in the trillion? What does it has to do with you or your country?

What are you even going on about U.S invading other countries? Iran, El Salvador, Libya, North Korea, India, Poland, Ukraine, New Zealand, Georgia and bombing them? Seriously?

Have you look at S. Korean and Japan, #1 and #2 countries (aside from Iraq) with the most U.S personals based there. Guess what their economies have been like for the past 30-50 years? Their people sure aren't hungry.

Nationality is not static? Is that why there are millions of South American ( mostly mexican) hopping border into the U.S to be classified as illegal immigrants?

If you want to hate at least be better informed about the U.S history and its involvement with others, and be sure to back them up with reason as bare minimum. See what i did there?

sn0wXz
03-25-2012, 10:44 PM
"We shaved about a trill this presidency alone." - You don't know about basic accounting principles huh, although GAPP is defunct now and i cannot find its international replacement for accounting principles i assure you just because he took out 1 trillion dollars out of debt does not mean he is a hero. In fact just by the obamacare he put the country into debt by 2.8 trillion dollars. not to mention the "war on terror" is costing the states about 130 billion a month. Yup, he sure is a hero.

I dont know how we got off this topic even further then tacox, but to be fair majority of the countries in the world are in debt. 100% of GDP is debt in America, its not far off with EU 80% of GDP, who cares how much the war on terror costs, as long as there is plenty of apache flir footage to fill liveleaks/apacheclips archives. Your not seriously going to try to explain fundamental economics to a nation using 2 40,000$ rockets just to kill 2 random hajiis/towel heads in some remote area of Afghanistan.

Regardless of the name, race or gender of the president, foreign policy won't change and its been formed/controlled by special interest groups for alot longer then you have been sitting at home googling.

Look what happened to Iraq, Iran, El Salvador, Libya, North Korea, Japan, India, Poland, Ukraine, New Zealand, Georgia. Conveniently they were all invaded by the states(with exception of El Savador, the people stood up and kicked the occupation out), all of them now have permanent installation bases, is now in debt, crime rate skyrocketed.

If you call loosing generations of people standing up and kicking occupation out, lol. I believe the kill death ratio of combatants - coalition military was prolly 4-5k coalition deaths? Few hundred thousand combatant/insurgents/civilians? Lol... StandingUp.jpg

I don't think they kicked anyone out, rather it was strategic move to withdraw troops from Iraq and build them up in Socotra, Yemen/ Masirah, Oman for the coming invasion of Iran by Israel/coalition forces.

I really don't care if turco or whoever buys alz.

Buying alz is against the TOS, nobody cares if you care about tacox buying alz, lol. (not saying he did either)

This thread has gone so far offtopic from original post, I completely forgot about the dromar pluma, lol.

CapnCommando
03-25-2012, 11:17 PM
Challenge Accepted. Im serious. You show me a post of him bad mouthing with some points he attempts to pass off like i did with your post. Ill take it 1 step further, 10 page essay of global politics if your so inclined.

No need for 10 page essays

this is pro

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fJuNgBkloFE

this is you all
GG

Drako
03-26-2012, 05:33 AM
What does obesity has to do with world hunger? Do you think American actually take food from other nations for their own consumption? The U.S as #1 food aid donors to low income countries, donating 3x the amount of EU aids yearly.

Sure U.S debt is in the trillion? What does it has to do with you or your country?

What are you even going on about U.S invading other countries? Iran, El Salvador, Libya, North Korea, India, Poland, Ukraine, New Zealand, Georgia and bombing them? Seriously?

Have you look at S. Korean and Japan, #1 and #2 countries (aside from Iraq) with the most U.S personals based there. Guess what their economies have been like for the past 30-50 years? Their people sure aren't hungry.

Nationality is not static? Is that why there are millions of South American ( mostly mexican) hopping border into the U.S to be classified as illegal immigrants?

If you want to hate at least be better informed about the U.S history and its involvement with others, and be sure to back them up with reason as bare minimum. See what i did there?

The reason that the US MAY be on top for donating is because most of the disasters is closer to the US then then EU.

Because i live right at the border, and when the US goes broke and insolvent guess where the Americans are going to go. Yup to Canada.

Bombing is not the 1 option. I said sword/bombs. Bombs is not the only method.

First its South Korea not Korean. Google the public document Japan officials released regarding the outpost that US has created several criminal actions. Such as rape being the biggest concern when the marines has a town pass. Last i checked US has 23 military installations in japan alone. For South Korea, the US is only there because they reap the benefit for taking down North Korea. Look at South Koreas population and how many people are broke and doesn't have 3 meals a day.

Sorry i had a kick. You proved that your stupid. First of all, Mexico is NOT in South America. Its North America. North America Consists of Canada, United States of America and Mexico. Another point is illegal immigrants. Its called that because they have not yet obtained American Citizenship. Perhaps if you look into documentation of what IRS gives out freely you would better understand the meaning of the words your using.

I saw what you did there and i disapprove. your arguments are invalid and remain to be.

"I dont know how we got off this topic even further then tacox, but to be fair majority of the countries in the world are in debt. 100% of GDP is debt in America, its not far off with EU 80% of GDP, who cares how much the war on terror costs, as long as there is plenty of apache flir footage to fill liveleaks/apacheclips archives. Your not seriously going to try to explain fundamental economics to a nation using 2 40,000$ rockets just to kill 2 random hajiis/towel heads in some remote area of Afghanistan."

US debt is greater then their whole GDP. Why should i explain fundamental economics when its just so stupid. US is absolutely stupid and clearly does not know that the people comes first.

"Regardless of the name, race or gender of the president, foreign policy won't change and its been formed/controlled by special interest groups for alot longer then you have been sitting at home googling."

Foreign Policy still has guidelines they MUST adhere to. America(NOT United States) is the sovereign head in which the politicians and burecrats occupy in their fictional world and corporation called UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. Guidelines or rules that conducts the crafting of legislation must follow these principles. this does not include the constitution as the constitution is only restating what is already in existence. Your inherent rights. But you subrogated(yes the insurance policy definition in case your wondering) those rights simply by utilizing your SSN/SIN and occupy an outpost in the eyes of IRS/CRA.

"Buying alz is against the TOS, nobody cares if you care about tacox buying alz, lol. (not saying he did either)"

Exactly. Not my problem and not everyone else's problem. Its the GMs problem and the GMs must deal with it. We the players can't do anything about it.

elvie
03-26-2012, 07:44 AM
I don't even??!! I'm just not gonna bother lol

CapnCommando
03-26-2012, 09:59 AM
He acts like US has the worst debt in the world. He's looking at the figures, not the actual percentage of debt. We don't have nearly as much debt as Ireland...

Syth
03-26-2012, 10:07 AM
┈┈┈┈┈┈▕▔╲┈┈┈┈┈┈

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈▏▕┈┈┈┈┈┈

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈▏▕▂▂▂┈┈┈

▂▂▂▂▂▂╱┈▕▂▂▂▏┈┈

▉▉▉▉▉┈┈┈▕▂▂▂▏┈┈

▉▉▉▉▉┈┈┈▕▂▂▂▏┈┈

▔▔▔▔▔▔╲▂▕▂▂▂