PDA

View Full Version : FA Weapon

Nambui94
03-20-2012, 05:25 AM
Hi, I'm using Topaz Orb of deathblow 27% dmg +9 right now. Im intending to change to the new weapon. I'm thinking about Topaz orb 20dmg 5 amp, and Topaz orb 30dmg. What should i choose?

ErrorCode6
03-20-2012, 05:34 AM
FC 20dmg +10 or higher :D

MamaMiaYoe
03-20-2012, 06:53 AM
Hi, I'm using Topaz Orb of deathblow 27% dmg +9 right now. Im intending to change to the new weapon. I'm thinking about Topaz orb 20dmg 5 amp, and Topaz orb 30dmg. What should i choose?

[PvP]

Topaz orb 20/5 will do more than 30 damage if we disregard the opponent/target honor rank stats and resist amp/cdi % stats by a range of 9-12 more damage, well to make it simple, lets just say approximately 10 more. But we cannot disregard this in reality when were talking PvP ><

Topaz orb 20/5 will be bad in some pvp duel cases AND and most nation war cases. WI's party buff Spirit intension, honor rank title and belt of damp will sweep away the weapon's amp and cdi leaving you just the orb's magic attack. Try and think ahead at your future level, if you have plans to go there, that aint something you would want to use for pvp in cabal NA at +9 or below. I wouldnt even say +11 will be good, if the topaz im using was +11 Id throw it away lol. But just so you know - thats where youre headed on your later levels in nw. ><
FA's should always aim for higher base (m.attack) values. Crit damage and Amp are 2 things that serves as multipliers of that base(m.attack) value for your damage.

[PvE]

The advantage of Topaz 20/5 over 30%cd is base/noncrits dps and bm2. But I also wouldnt say Topaz 30% cd has better dps over 20/5, because in reality that depends on your crit rate. So the way I'd put it in terms of dps 20/5 > 30% holds true unless equal or greater than 50% crit rate? Agree?