PDA

View Full Version : is there any video that show how to tranfer a char

disturved
03-20-2012, 12:27 PM
my native language is not English and i dont understand how to transfer a char and want to transfer 1 lvl 150 char to start buying vouchers to buy some good gears so it will be helpful for me if u guys indicate me where i can find a video about it

thx :D

Rowe
03-20-2012, 12:38 PM
what is your native language?

MamaMiaYoe
03-20-2012, 12:39 PM
^
lol

disturved
03-20-2012, 12:43 PM
what is your native language?

spanish :D

Rowe
03-20-2012, 01:08 PM
http://forum.cabal.com/forumdisplay.php?49-Discusi%F3n-General

follow the link. thats the spanish section of this forums.

LaPela
03-22-2012, 12:11 AM
Who is that fb with blue hair Orc hit so dam hard killed me 2hits

Andrea
03-24-2012, 05:31 AM
Let's cover all the bases

1. Look for someone selling a 150

2. arrange a payment scheme. E.g. you pay first 50% of agreed amount, then he transfers, then you pay the balance.

3. If the above example is mutually agreed upon, then pay him half of the price of the 150 char

4. Then get a pw or code from the account transfer item in cs.

5. he gets the pw or code from you and he proceeds to input all the fields (level, class, etc.) for the transfer. Once done...

6. you check all the inputs he made and if the desired char is correctly placed. Then purchase the transfer (Account! not server!) item from the cs to finalize the transfer.

7. Log (or relog) in-game to check if the char did make it through.

8. Pay him the balance.

*sux it up if he disappears after you give him the 50% downpayment. By the same token, screw you if you disappear after getting the character without paying the rest of the balance.

Clear enough?

1. Busque a alguien vendiendo un 150
2. organizar un plan de pago. Por ejemplo, usted paga primero 50% del monto acordado, entonces las transferencias, a continuación, usted paga el saldo restante.
3. Si el ejemplo anterior es mutuamente acordadas, luego le pagan la mitad del precio de los 150 char
4. A continuación, obtener una pw o código de la cuenta transferencia tema en cs.
5. Se obtiene el pw o código de usted y que él procede a introducir todos los campos (nivel, clase, etc. ) para la transferencia. Una vez hecho...
6. Revisar todas las aportaciones que hizo y si el desored char esté colocado correctamente. A continuación, compra la transferencia (cuenta! Servidor no!) tema del cs para completar el traspaso.
7. Log (oN'T gotten) en juego para comprobar si el char que sean adoptados.
8. Pagarle el equilibrio.

sux it up si él desaparece después de que le dan a él el 50% inicial. Por la misma razón, atorníllele si desaparecen después de recibir el carácter sin tener que pagar el resto de la balanza. Lo suficientemente claro?

btw, needless to say, u must have ecoins in numero seis