PDA

View Full Version : MagicalStar: Mercury's First 190!

[GM] Bear
03-21-2012, 01:49 PM
Attention Mercury,

The race to become Mercury's first 190 was a valiant competition. Many attempted to don this title, but only one warrior could succeed.

Congratulations to MagicalStar, Mercury's first 190!

MagicalStar showed the dedication and strength to achieve this momentous feat. For this, MagicalStar has been rewarded with a Ring of Luck + 3. MagicalStar has earned this ring and will wear it proudly throughout Nevareth.

*Please note the race to 190 is currently ongoing on Venus. May the best warrior win!

sn0wXz
03-21-2012, 01:52 PM
Grats, now you are the strongest WI, o wait.

Muramasa
03-21-2012, 01:55 PM
so if i get a bunch of kids to grind for me i get a ring IMIRIGHT??

xXCrusadeXx
03-21-2012, 02:01 PM
Gratss Luna! Im curious to see how many people will hate for no apparent reason... We'll just have to see.

CandiCoatted
03-21-2012, 02:15 PM
how is it hating? most are just asking a question lol

sn0wXz
03-21-2012, 02:17 PM
Gratss Luna! Im curious to see how many people will hate for no apparent reason... We'll just have to see.

To be fair, I called shrek out when they were asking 30b for a +8 cape after 7 manning ic2. Just sayin'. No hate here, there is nothing to hate her for, I mean shes pretty average.

modem
03-21-2012, 02:23 PM
still weak lvl doesnt matter

Pakamon
03-21-2012, 02:44 PM
Yes may the best Warrior wins

hellomydear
03-21-2012, 02:48 PM
We all know who will win in Venus. WiggindudeTheNoLife

Rowe
03-21-2012, 02:51 PM
grats

Syth
03-21-2012, 02:53 PM
gratz fiona :)

juji550
03-21-2012, 04:50 PM
grats to luna's kids!

EmmersonLazaro
03-21-2012, 05:04 PM
grats

jimbo
03-21-2012, 07:02 PM
Grats, now you are the strongest WI, o wait.
xD what title did ppl give u in this game, o wait i think you know.

so if i get a bunch of kids to grind for me i get a ring IMIRIGHT??
xD i like luna but i cant help but to lol

pfft, everyone in sei and their groupys

To be fair, I called shrek out when they were asking 30b for a +8 cape after 7 manning ic2. Just sayin'. No hate here, there is nothing to hate her for, I mean shes pretty average.
she is average? and you a average wa and you only have 1 character and still...... well you know

grats
yeah grats luna

sn0wXz
03-21-2012, 08:36 PM
xD what title did ppl give u in this game, o wait i think you know.

This isn't about perceptions, I was using sarcasm implying rol3 made her the best WI, it was a joke. Clearly not the truth.

you a average wa and you only have 1 character and still

yea the WA I haven't played since it got unbanned, coolstory. I only have one char, go on lulz.

Grats on 190 so jelly I didnt buy prem/booster oaths n goto ic2/pi you deserve thread of recognition of the "accomplishment"

jimbo
03-21-2012, 08:45 PM
This isn't about perceptions, I was using sarcasm implying rol3 made her the best WI, it was a joke. Clearly not the truth.

yea the WA I haven't played since it got unbanned, coolstory. I only have one char, go on lulz.

Grats on 190 so jelly I didnt buy prem/booster oaths n goto ic2/pi you deserve thread of recognition of the "accomplishment"
ahh just shut up grandad <_<

Lord Kronius
03-21-2012, 08:47 PM
Luna owns all you fobs.

bigrick123
03-22-2012, 02:55 AM
gratz to Luna. and luna u worked very hard for lvl 190 ppl just jelly that they not the one that got it first haters gonna hate. ima leave it at that

CandiCoatted
03-22-2012, 06:39 AM
grats to luna's kids!

And the puppy!

catdogts
03-22-2012, 08:14 AM
Congratz to lunas dogs meng!

xChaosForte
03-22-2012, 08:23 AM
i knew that this was gunna be a napalm that blows up lol

Muramasa
03-22-2012, 08:57 AM
gratz to Luna. and luna u worked very hard for lvl 190 ppl just jelly that they not the one that got it first haters gonna hate. ima leave it at that

im sorry, not to bash or anything and i dont really care but this is not even an accomplishment. getting ur kids to grind for u just so u can get a pixel item is FAR from an accomplishment imo. I'll give credit where credit is due , but its obviously not due here. So before ppl mistake me for a troll, gratz, i guess.

xXCrusadeXx
03-22-2012, 09:57 AM
For those who don't know her, her kids did not grind on her character. So she deserves the credit for the hard work and time. Others will do the same and even though it will take them longer, they would expect credit themselves, and they'd deserve it.

jimbo
03-22-2012, 10:19 AM
For those who don't know her, her kids did not grind on her character. So she deserves the credit for the hard work and time. Others will do the same and even though it will take them longer, they would expect credit themselves, and they'd deserve it.

nah they dont wanna here that that sound to good to be true ..so they came up with the idea that her kids grinded for her xD now thats sound good for forum and bad for luna so ....they gonna stick with that sense they dont like luna

CandiCoatted
03-22-2012, 11:52 AM
nah they dont wanna here that that sound to good to be true ..so they came up with the idea that her kids grinded for her xD now thats sound good for forum and bad for luna so ....they gonna stick with that sense they dont like luna

your retarted...
and people assume she made her children grind for her bc she told someone the age and plus her children can be another name for her guildies soo keep up dumbo

hellomydear
03-22-2012, 12:12 PM

Totally feel the same way.

im sorry, not to bash or anything and i dont really care but this is not even an accomplishment. getting ur kids to grind for u just so u can get a pixel item is FAR from an accomplishment imo. I'll give credit where credit is due , but its obviously not due here. So before ppl mistake me for a troll, gratz, i guess.

No grats, she doesn't deserve it.

jimbo
03-22-2012, 03:05 PM
your retarted...
and people assume she made her children grind for her bc she told someone the age and plus her children can be another name for her guildies soo keep up dumbo

ok so what if one of your guildys have hit 190 first then what? i can see it know sei bot and buys alz and blah blah blah then you guys start saying it was hard work blah blah blah

CandiCoatted
03-22-2012, 04:05 PM
ok so what if one of your guildys have hit 190 first then what? i can see it know sei bot and buys alz and blah blah blah then you guys start saying it was hard work blah blah blah

Talked to you about one thing you jump to another topic. Why is that? lol
So we are making it about sei now?

jimbo
03-22-2012, 04:19 PM
Talked to you about one thing you jump to another topic. Why is that? lol
So we are making it about sei now?

so smart you dumb im saying sense its magicalstar (gm of CD very hated guild for idk why) they talk shiz but IF it was one of your guild members you would say they worked for it.... get it know or do I need to go into more well it isnt its pretty f*** simple YOU BISHES HATEN FOR ABSOLUTELY NO REASON.........

TitusTyrannus
03-22-2012, 04:29 PM
Jimbo, stop messing with Cassey, shes too old for you.

CandiCoatted
03-22-2012, 04:39 PM
so smart you dumb im saying sense its magicalstar (gm of CD very hated guild for idk why) they talk shiz but IF it was one of your guild members you would say they worked for it.... get it know or do I need to go into more well it isnt its pretty f*** simple YOU BISHES HATEN FOR ABSOLUTELY NO REASON.........

Hating on what? Oh please link when i said anything negative on this thread about her lvl. Dumbo this is like your 3rd attempt trying to talk back and still get shut down. And the people who are your not even saying anything lol just a fail attempt to bring up sei, too funny

hellomydear
03-22-2012, 04:54 PM

Awesome quote

she is full retard bro.

Hating on what? Oh please link when i said anything negative on this thread about her lvl. Dumbo this is like your 3rd attempt trying to talk back and still get shut down. And the people who are your not even saying anything lol just a fail attempt to bring up sei, too funny

I see what you did there. Nice Editing
Start a flame war.

SouthWind
03-22-2012, 04:57 PM
way 2 go magicalsun

CandiCoatted
03-22-2012, 05:05 PM
I see what you did there. Nice Editing
Start a flame war.

Like I asked before your the stalker type huh?
The quote can be directed at youalso. But if i add you i would have to add dromar also.

magicalstar
03-22-2012, 06:34 PM
Wow so much speculation on how I got to 190. So since you all making assumption on how I got to 190, I will tell you since have nothing to hide I will even ask the GM if possible to please tell all.
Prem of course, I buy it every month diamond at that, bb+ also another awesome prem service that est soft has provided for its players, and I wouldn't play with out it either I love them purple lamp (SeH, and SeM best item in lamps )BB 100% well let me see I was grinding to 190 why the hell not. Oath of Sacrifice sorry I was not here for the event in Dec or Jan don't remember when it was but I did get offers for people to use it on me of course for a price but I choose not to. Now in regards to my kids grinding me not 1 time did either of my children grind me first they are in school till 4 and 5 pm when they get home they need to do their homework, once homework is done, It's dinner time for them, then its time to take a shower and get ready for school the next day, Furthermore, this was something I wanted to accomplish on my own with out having people get on my account, in which I did do on my own. Now I know regardless of what i say the trollers will still troll and they will not want to accept the fact that I did this on my own. All I got to say is I did and I still got that ROL+3 so to the ones that do believe me thank you and I really appreciate the support and to my troller keep trolling at the end of the day the ass to all jokes is you all you proving is that you are wishing it were you <3

jimbo
03-22-2012, 07:13 PM
And the puppy!

grats to luna's kids!
well aggreeing that her kids lvled her is not positive

EmmersonLazaro
03-22-2012, 07:27 PM
http://i43.tinypic.com/jrz1iu.png
they see me grindin they hatin

xXCrusadeXx
03-22-2012, 07:36 PM
Yo those are some high handle bars. Must be hard to maneuver.

SemiAutoMatic
03-22-2012, 07:37 PM
Wow so much speculation on how I got to 190. So since you all making assumption on how I got to 190, I will tell you since have nothing to hide I will even ask the GM if possible to please tell all.
Prem of course, I buy it every month diamond at that, bb+ also another awesome prem service that est soft has provided for its players, and I wouldn't play with out it either I love them purple lamp (SeH, and SeM best item in lamps )BB 100% well let me see I was grinding to 190 why the hell not. Oath of Sacrifice sorry I was not here for the event in Dec or Jan don't remember when it was but I did get offers for people to use it on me of course for a price but I choose not to. Now in regards to my kids grinding me not 1 time did either of my children grind me first they are in school till 4 and 5 pm when they get home they need to do their homework, once homework is done, It's dinner time for them, then its time to take a shower and get ready for school the next day, Furthermore, this was something I wanted to accomplish on my own with out having people get on my account, in which I did do on my own. Now I know regardless of what i say the trollers will still troll and they will not want to accept the fact that I did this on my own. All I got to say is I did and I still got that ROL+3 so to the ones that do believe me thank you and I really appreciate the support and to my troller keep trolling at the end of the day the ass to all jokes is you all you proving is that you are wishing it were you <3
Yeah you tell them whos the 190 boss.

Muramasa
03-22-2012, 07:45 PM
K, well whatever floats ur boat. I will retract my statement then. more importantly...i have a question thats a bit off topic....bit how the flying EFF do u make it as a wi with only 38 rate...?

jimbo
03-22-2012, 07:52 PM
Yo those are some high handle bars. Must be hard to maneuver.
its a harly

K, well whatever floats ur boat. I will retract my statement then. more importantly...i have a question thats a bit off topic....bit how the flying EFF do u make it as a wi with only 38 rate...?

and i guess thats why she got the rol3 and she prly get like 1 good crit in or if she war alot just stay in aura

SouthWind
03-22-2012, 07:54 PM
YOU GO MAGICALSUN! <Removed>

magicalstar
03-22-2012, 08:03 PM

Actually I dont have 38 rate, I have a 15/24 helm I am 53rate atm, but when i did have 38 rate for some reason critin' was not an issue for me. I know i am working on a new sig but i dont know what to use

Sasodara
03-24-2012, 05:22 PM

I hope not O.O

hellomydear
03-24-2012, 10:35 PM
A mother that pays more ATTENTION to a game instead of their children is just wrong. Fail parenting skills, MagicalStar.

doomer123
03-26-2012, 05:12 PM
SHE HAS CHILDREN THE F?
Oh yea, I'm back :).

Halcy
03-26-2012, 05:13 PM
Oh yea, I'm back :).
no one cares

doomer123
03-26-2012, 05:14 PM
no one cares
go die in a fire

Halcy
03-26-2012, 05:34 PM
go die in a fire
would you care?

Dearka
03-27-2012, 04:44 AM
Prem of course, I buy it every month diamond at that, bb+ also another awesome prem service that est soft has provided for its players, and I wouldn't play with out it either I love them purple lamp (SeH, and SeM best item in lamps )BB 100% well let me see I was grinding to 190 why the hell not. Oath of Sacrifice sorry I was not here for the event in Dec or Jan don't remember when it was but I did get offers for people to use it on me of course for a price but I choose not to. Now in regards to my kids grinding me not 1 time did either of my children grind me first they are in school till 4 and 5 pm when they get home they need to do their homework, once homework is done, It's dinner time for them, then its time to take a shower and get ready for school the next day, Furthermore, this was something I wanted to accomplish on my own with out having people get on my account, in which I did do on my own. Now I know regardless of what i say the trollers will still troll and they will not want to accept the fact that I did this on my own. All I got to say is I did and I still got that ROL+3 so to the ones that do believe me thank you and I really appreciate the support and to my troller keep trolling at the end of the day the ass to all jokes is you all you proving is that you are wishing it were you <3 hmm wonder y u felt the need to personally defend urself ad outline ur kids schedule just to disprove some (lets say random) ppl in a game ? your too into cabal if ppl you dont kno's views of u are so important

LILCHAOLAO
03-27-2012, 04:47 AM
Prem of course, I buy it every month diamond at that, bb+ also another awesome prem service that est soft has provided for its players, and I wouldn't play with out it either I love them purple lamp (SeH, and SeM best item in lamps )BB 100% well let me see I was grinding to 190 why the hell not. Oath of Sacrifice sorry I was not here for the event in Dec or Jan don't remember when it was but I did get offers for people to use it on me of course for a price but I choose not to. Now in regards to my kids grinding me not 1 time did either of my children grind me first they are in school till 4 and 5 pm when they get home they need to do their homework, once homework is done, It's dinner time for them, then its time to take a shower and get ready for school the next day, Furthermore, this was something I wanted to accomplish on my own with out having people get on my account, in which I did do on my own. Now I know regardless of what i say the trollers will still troll and they will not want to accept the fact that I did this on my own. All I got to say is I did and I still got that ROL+3 so to the ones that do believe me thank you and I really appreciate the support and to my troller keep trolling at the end of the day the ass to all jokes is you all you proving is that you are wishing it were you <3Haters gonna hate. =D

Sovereign
03-27-2012, 12:22 PM
Who cares how you got it; good job!!!

xvxURIZENxvx
03-27-2012, 08:02 PM
so wait...you got 190 5 days before wiggin without oath of sacrifices?

and now you're saying you didn't have people grinding for you?....k,cool story >_>

Moji
03-28-2012, 11:39 PM
Gratz on 190 MagicalStar. ^^ (That's all anyone really have to say, The End! ). But of course, there are those who are haters or likes drama so they start trolling. I'd ignore them. Don't have to explain yourself Magical. You're playing the game for yourself so enjoy your prize. ^^

Razwordz
03-28-2012, 11:51 PM

lol

Lord Kronius
04-04-2012, 10:21 PM
Pretty defensive, really trying to make it clear your kids had nothing to do with it. and if you're making their lives live like that one step after another... thats sad lol they should have some free time!

Scarface
04-06-2012, 04:02 PM

Let's look at this:

Wiggin: Magical:
EXP Bead 100% Exp Bead 100%
BB+ BB+
Booster(extra 100% exp) Diamond(extra 50% exp)
Used several Oaths Used no Oaths
Was on almost 24/7 Assuming was on 24/7?

Now Magical got 190 three days before Wiggin without using oaths, and with having 50% less exp from premium service.

So Magical either 1) Had people helping her grind. or 2) Grinded non stop, completely ignoring her kids needs(Wow, sad parent)

Rowe
04-06-2012, 04:11 PM
Let's look at this:

BB+ BB+

Now Magical got 190 three days before Wiggin without using oaths, and with having 50% less exp from premium service.

So Magical either 1) Had people helping her grind. or 2) Grinded non stop, completely ignoring her kids needs(Wow, sad parent)

ikr......

elvie
04-06-2012, 05:38 PM
Let's look at this:

BB+ BB+

speechless!! i guess "it's just a game" doesn't really apply to some people.