PDA

View Full Version : Add New Drops

xXdangerzoneXx
03-21-2012, 08:27 PM
I think est or gm's w/e should add Enhanced Upgrade core to the items that can drop from a relic chest or legacy chest. Im tired of getting uchh or uch from the last chest in a dung all time -.- . . . Whos with me!!! >:D
ALSO SELLING FB LVL 172 WILLING TO TRADE FOR FA TOO

jimbo
03-21-2012, 09:07 PM
true

CapnCommando
03-21-2012, 09:15 PM
No, wrong thread sped...

Rowe
03-21-2012, 09:36 PM
Definitely agree we need to upgrade our drops. Tired of being behind the curve compared to eu and kr

EmmersonLazaro
03-21-2012, 09:37 PM
bump!

Lord Kronius
03-21-2012, 10:01 PM
Pff us People in America work hard for our drops! We need to keep up our hard work! ^_^

CapnCommando
03-21-2012, 10:01 PM
I'd be morw willing if it was core enhancers, but enhanced cores idk about. Now if you were proposing upping the drop rate of accessories like bracelets and amulets that'd be something considering there aren't nearly enough of those of the server. Especially rings like rof10 and ros10 Literally if 5 people needed some good bracelets and rings and had the cash for it, there would be none left...

Rowe
03-21-2012, 11:21 PM
rings and ammy are a craft thing they dont drop.

CapnCommando
03-22-2012, 12:03 AM
was talking about rol2/3 cr2/3 and for the ammy's didn't know they didn't drop keke.

Valdoroth
03-22-2012, 12:31 AM
aop7. Nuff said.

CapnCommando
03-22-2012, 12:32 AM
Cal; when dat tron skin coming brah?

Valdoroth
03-22-2012, 12:37 AM
Val; when dat tron skin coming brah?It'll be a bit. I've got a paper I have to finish and almost as soon as that is done I'm taking leave for 2 weeks, so won't really be on computer any during then. But when I get the main parts completed, i'll for sure show ss, and be able to finish the rest in a day. Basically most the work is creating all the sub parts I use for the overall whole. I've already finished re-shaping all the skills, though I may alter sword skills. ATM they're normal square, Debuffs are pentagons, Buffs are hexes, Magic skills are round, and pretty much all slots and other icons are square with the top left corner cut out. They look great and you're still able to identify the skills or slots easily. What I may do with the sword skills is cut off the top left and bottom right corners, or the opposites.

For the time being, i've up-dated my "ninmu" skin (which i've been told is pretty good by several people who asked me for it), and can re-color it to any color the user's want. They just have to give me the "order." I've even thought of charging like a couple mil in game to give ppl it. I did spend hours making it. I've made a dark blue, a blue-purple, pink, aquamarine, red, and light green versions.

CapnCommando
03-22-2012, 12:41 AM
Ic Ic sunds awesome, Is it just going to be a skill bar skin or all around game skin?

Valdoroth
03-22-2012, 12:42 AM
Ic Ic sunds awesome, Is it just going to be a skill bar skin or all around game skin?
Not exactly sure what you mean by all around, but if you mean just about every page or window you can open up, then yes.

Shoot while m/a is going on, i'll work on it now :D

CapnCommando
03-22-2012, 12:52 AM
Speaking of M/A..Isn't it supposed to be over by now... And Yea I meant altering the UI as a whole not just the skill bar.

Valdoroth
03-22-2012, 12:55 AM
Speaking of M/A..Isn't it supposed to be over by now... And Yea I meant altering the UI as a whole not just the skill bar. Why would I settle for less :). That's how I do all my skins. I edit pretty much everything.

Tom Pham
03-22-2012, 02:52 AM
was talking about rol2/3 cr2/3 and for the ammy's didn't know they didn't drop keke.

I'd be morw willing if it was core enhancers, but enhanced cores idk about. Now if you were proposing upping the drop rate of accessories like bracelets and amulets that'd be something considering there aren't nearly enough of those of the server. Especially rings like rof10 and ros10 Literally if 5 people needed some good bracelets and rings and had the cash for it, there would be none left...

rings and ammy are a craft thing they dont drop.
he's right?

and nice HP val @_@

killerdevil
03-22-2012, 05:36 AM
ofc i agree :3 , our drops so hard , this must be changed hate the fact that we spam dungs so hard and get nothing and those guys who just do nothing but dancing in BI become top players coz of alz buying or voucher selling :<