PDA

View Full Version : Stuck at Character login Screen

Mebey
03-23-2012, 06:39 PM
Hey guys! I need someone to help me out with a little problem I've got.
Basically:
When I chose my character Mebey I have to input my character password, I do that and than it moves me to the last loading screen, and at the same part of the bar the game freezes everytime.

What I know:
This happens ONLY on one character all other ones work fine.
I can not wait it out, it is stuck indefenitly
Possible cause : I believe I have exited the game in the unusual way of clicking red X for close as I was in a hurry. I believe I was also in B1F.
Guess at a fix : Reset to character? Perhaps a send back to one of the villages by GM will unstuck my character.

Thanks in advance!

Regards, Mebey.

sn0wXz
03-23-2012, 06:47 PM
Have you tried re-installing the client?, Your going to need to submit helpdesk ticket if you can't access the Character http://www.cabal.com/Support/HelpDesk With the basic information you have here; The reason I asked if you re-installed the client was to check for possible client sided file corruption, if it was still persistent after fresh install it could suggest something a GM would need to look into on that character.

Just include your login ID, and then affected characters name that can't log in, and the basic information about how you closed out with the red X and was inside "b1f" and submit to GMs after attempting re-install.

Mebey
03-23-2012, 06:52 PM
A clean reinstall would be advised imo if it affected more than one character, but since it is just one character I believe it simply got bugged out ingame, as happened to me with other games, thanks for info, and the helpdesk referall.

sn0wXz
03-23-2012, 07:13 PM
A clean reinstall would be advised imo if it affected more than one character, but since it is just one character I believe it simply got bugged out ingame, as happened to me with other games, thanks for info, and the helpdesk referall.

Well, tbh there is numerous ways the files/memory could corrupt that you wouldn't notice on another account related to maps, objects, items on your character ect, but if you want to just send helpdesk without trying re-install thats fine, I just thought it would be worth the try, better safe then sorry and it will give you the ability to say I even reinstalled and can't log-in on that one character still...anyway gl.