PDA

View Full Version : Wishful Thinking.

carowe27
05-12-2010, 10:29 PM
so what do you think if anything will be done in this maintenance? What do you think is this weekly maintenance? Do you really think they do anything? or just shut down servers for few hours to let them cool off?

Nanjirou
05-12-2010, 10:35 PM
channels 16-20 plox?

carowe27
05-12-2010, 10:37 PM
me economy plox?

Eriks419
05-12-2010, 10:45 PM
they're not doing anything. adding crap to the cash shop, and thats prolly it.

carowe27
05-12-2010, 10:48 PM
they're not doing anything. adding crap to the cash shop, and thats prolly it.

awww dont crap on my wishful thinking. maybe some day our wishes will be answered by the higher ups

Nanjirou
05-12-2010, 10:52 PM
They taking a break so they can answer all the helpdesk tickets ^_~

carowe27
05-12-2010, 10:53 PM
They taking a break so they can answer all the helpdesk tickets ^_~

LMAO ROFL dude i would work for EST lol getting paid to send out BS responses that are not really helpful. shoot at least my responses would be genuine and not generated and the same for each player.

xEtherx
05-12-2010, 10:55 PM
more channels and crafted wiz gear drops from steamer and Illusion castle. so far I have had 4 crafted sigmetal FA drops from steamer 2 PC drops ( FA slotted TG vamp gloves on forums ) and a characherbound FA sigmetal helm of DB 8rate 2 slot. Sadly enough I'm a wiz... can we make these items like lycanus weapons where the stats are set but it become an item the class who picks it up can use. I'm tired of merchanting gear i cant even give away let alone use or sell.

CNJRP
05-12-2010, 11:28 PM
Illusion Castle b2f.

NiteFalcon
05-12-2010, 11:28 PM
server transfer pleaseee

CNJRP
05-12-2010, 11:36 PM
server transfer pleaseee

Denied, the new cashshop for the week has been posted.

TheKing
05-12-2010, 11:37 PM
server transfer pleaseee

\+100

TheKing
05-12-2010, 11:39 PM
Denied, the new cashshop for the week has been posted.

New Items on Item Shop May 6

this is the one posted for last weeks maintenance, so there's a possibility to have server transfer after maintenance.

NiteFalcon
05-12-2010, 11:42 PM
yea...they haven't posted anything yet for this weeks cashshop. "denied" lolololololol

xEtherx
05-12-2010, 11:43 PM
I just hope they make it so people have to wait 3-6 months to switch back and forth. The last time Sereitei was transfering items from venus daily ruining their economy as much as mecury's.
I am still on the fence as to what server i want to continue on, Play the market on mecury or enjoy the stability and reasonability of venus.

TheKing
05-12-2010, 11:43 PM
^ raven your from merc? can you find me a forcy gloves s.amp for our class? lmao! that's the last piece i need aside from eof+8 >.<

TheKing
05-12-2010, 11:45 PM
I just hope they make it so people have to wait 3-6 months to switch back and forth. The last time Sereitei was transfering items from venus daily ruining their economy as much as mecury's.
I am still on the fence as to what server i want to continue on, Play the market on mecury or enjoy the stability and reasonability of venus.

FAIL!
dnt have to wait to transfer back 3-6months lol.
i went to merc last time then after 2weeks of selling my whole gear i went back to venus. lmao

CNJRP
05-12-2010, 11:46 PM
New Items on Item Shop May 6

this is the one posted for last weeks maintenance, so there's a possibility to have server transfer after maintenance.

yea...they haven't posted anything yet for this weeks cashshop. "denied" lolololololol

I don't think I am seeing things. http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?3049-NOTICE-Newly-Released-Items-on-Item-Shop-May-13

xEtherx
05-12-2010, 11:49 PM
being able to transfer from one server and back in same day,week or month will hurt both servers economy and is a bad idea.

NiteFalcon
05-12-2010, 11:58 PM
I don't think I am seeing things. http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?3049-NOTICE-Newly-Released-Items-on-Item-Shop-May-13

aww I didn't see that for some reason. lame update. >_>

NiteFalcon
05-12-2010, 11:59 PM

How about putting the transfer up so that ppl can move the items they already own back to the correct server? Or how about this, allowing our friends to come back to the server they belong on because they got stuck when OGP closed their cash shop suddenly. Stop acting like you know so much.

NiteFalcon
05-13-2010, 12:01 AM
^ raven your from merc? can you find me a forcy gloves s.amp for our class? lmao! that's the last piece i need aside from eof+8 >.<

lol, dawg if I find one then I'm keeping it for myself =P

xEtherx
05-13-2010, 12:16 AM
How about putting the transfer up so that ppl can move the items they already own back to the correct server? Or how about this, allowing our friends to come back to the server they belong on because they got stuck when OGP closed their cash shop suddenly. Stop acting like you know so much.

Why so defensive. I understand lots of people got stuck when OGP closed their cash shop. Being able to transfer is fine. Being able to repeatedly transfer back and forth freely is bad. David knew he was damaging both economies and that was half the fun in it for those who alz glitched at that time. I dont claim to " know so much " but we all know what prompted the sudden mass inflation on mercury and venus. Alot of people I know on venus hate almost all people from mecury for that simple fact.

BurgerKing
05-13-2010, 06:28 PM
Obviously not.