PDA

View Full Version : Egypt's President

alhifnawy3
03-31-2012, 02:06 PM
So u all know about the 25th revolution in Egypt...and i think u know that the presidency elections is in 2months so what is the president that u prefer to elect if u were an Egyptian and why.

I choose Hazem Salah Abo Ismail cause he will serve the ISLAM and make people know more about it,and remove the fear of islamofobia which America created

P.S. If u r a liberal or secular don't post plz

Shinji
03-31-2012, 03:01 PM
Khaled Ali because egypt should stop worrying about the islamofobia which has been around since forever and worry about the economy so other countries don't play parents with them like America does to almost 90% of the world.
America didn't create islamofobia it was just a manifestation that already existed in the shadows of Europe and other countries, unlike some parts of Asia like indonesia which really supports islam,
They too fight terrorist activity, so no America didnt create it.The public media puts the islamic people on the front cover so americans and other people around the world can point a finger at something without looking at the actual picture of what a terrorist is.

Tenrai
03-31-2012, 03:35 PM
Ali G for president.

Cathy
03-31-2012, 04:03 PM
Let Rick Santorum be president of Egypt, so he can leave America. He's not a liberal, or a secular =)

Deathlymonkey
03-31-2012, 04:04 PM
Cathy look at your sig :<

CapnCommando
03-31-2012, 07:35 PM
So u all know about the 25th revolution in Egypt...and i think u know that the presidency elections is in 2months so what is the president that u prefer to elect if u were an Egyptian and why.

I choose Hazem Salah Abo Ismail cause he will serve the ISLAM and make people know more about it,and remove the fear of islamofobia which America created

P.S. If u r a liberal or secular don't post plz

What's the point of asking for opinions if you don't really want opinions? I'd endorse any person running that has similar views as Nelson Mandela, South Africa was in a similar state as Egypt(with the riots and civil wars and shizz) and he did IMO a great job as president. Islamofobia didn't come from America it came from Muslim extremist making their own people question their beliefs, there's this thing called a conscience which I wish to believe a vast majority of all Muslims possess so seeing their own people interpret their beliefs and extraditing evil deeds in the name of those beliefs scares them.

alhifnawy3
04-01-2012, 01:54 AM
Khaled Ali because egypt should stop worrying about the islamofobia which has been around since forever and worry about the economy so other countries don't play parents with them like America does to almost 90% of the world.
America didn't create islamofobia it was just a manifestation that already existed in the shadows of Europe and other countries, unlike some parts of Asia like indonesia which really supports islam,
They too fight terrorist activity, so no America didnt create it.The public media puts the islamic people on the front cover so americans and other people around the world can point a finger at something without looking at the actual picture of what a terrorist is.Khaled Ali?I don't know him maybe u forgot the name or maybe i don't know him(post his pic plz).We are not worried about the islamfobia we just need a president who shows what islam really is....we shouldn't worry about the economy because for several reasons can't write them(they r 2 many)

alhifnawy3
04-01-2012, 02:17 AM
What's the point of asking for opinions if you don't really want opinions? I'd endorse any person running that has similar views as Nelson Mandela, South Africa was in a similar state as Egypt(with the riots and civil wars and shizz) and he did IMO a great job as president. Islamofobia didn't come from America it came from Muslim extremist making their own people question their beliefs, there's this thing called a conscience which I wish to believe a vast majority of all Muslims possess so seeing their own people interpret their beliefs and extraditing evil deeds in the name of those beliefs scares them.because they have no brain as they think nature exited them and not god and america created islamofobia by making the media focus on the muslim extremists and every religion has its normal ppl and extremists so u can't judge islam from what u c ppl do.get to know islam and judge it urself.

A Christian‏ writer said:
Muslims are not perfect,Islam is

CapnCommando
04-01-2012, 05:30 AM
because they have no brain as they think nature exited them and not god and america created islamofobia by making the media focus on the muslim extremists and every religion has its normal ppl and extremists so u can't judge islam from what u c ppl do.get to know islam and judge it urself.

A Christian‏ writer said:
Muslims are not perfect,Islam is

You didn't read any of my post did you? America ha no ability to project the ideas of itself on a country that hates it. By bias you will already not believe any of it, it's the extremist that made the idealism of America and made it seems true that created islamophobia, not America itself. How do you think people viewed Germans during WWI? Same principal here. You see 2 crazy guys driving planes into building screaming something about Allah you think they all are that way. And the people who share their beliefs don't want to feel that way so they question islam as a result. America ma have contributed but the middle east created the idealism itself. and for future reference, I would suggest not making a forum post about these things if you don't want honest opinions from an entire group of people.

alhifnawy3
04-01-2012, 05:49 AM
I did,ok we are going off topic but do u mind telling me who created islamofobia if america didn't and don't tell me Muslims them selves created it or even arabs cause we don't believe in that here but i have a friend in US who lives in America and goes to high school and when his friends knew he is a muslim they began to make fun of him(he actually doesn't care),what i'm saying is that they got afraid of him because he is a muslim and America doesn't do anything to stop this idea.another question do u know anything about islam or u just say they r a bunch of terrorists??

Shinji
04-01-2012, 06:04 AM
http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/6672/789c32c48ea644d9b50dd59.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/52/789c32c48ea644d9b50dd59.jpg/)
Then again many of the reasons why the revolution that happen last year was by economical reasons , If you want the world to know what islam is then start building up the country.
America was started by people who wanted their beliefs to be known and accepted, their are so many fked up people in here like racist and such , but no one cares cause they were the ones that shaped the country.I understand that you want a harmonious way of life by living through your teachings of islam, but we live in a moden world and not the era of the crusades.

alhifnawy3
04-01-2012, 12:07 PM
http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/6672/789c32c48ea644d9b50dd59.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/52/789c32c48ea644d9b50dd59.jpg/)
Then again many of the reasons why the revolution that happen last year was by economical reasons , If you want the world to know what islam is then start building up the country.
America was started by people who wanted their beliefs to be known and accepted, their are so many fked up people in here like racist and such , but no one cares cause they were the ones that shaped the country.I understand that you want a harmonious way of life by living through your teachings of islam, but we live in a moden world and not the era of the crusades.

economical reasons made us do the revolution yes but that doesn't mean that we have economical problems(yes many suffered from economical issues but that is not the reason we did the revolution)

Islam fits in every era,that's what ppl doesn't know even some muslims but it arranges everything in our life and makes u get out of trouble easy,but every good thing is hard to do,i think u know that....so islam isn't for a single era or 2,its for the end of the world judgment day ofc

Shinji
04-01-2012, 01:34 PM
lol I like your thinking, but I will end here.

ieatfacebook
04-01-2012, 10:47 PM
Nameless Pharaoh Dark Yugi Atem for President more yugioh cards vote for him and you get his deck

alhifnawy3
04-02-2012, 12:05 AM
Nameless Pharaoh Dark Yugi Atem for President more yugioh cards vote for him and you get his deckmmmmmmm.....should i laugh

CapnCommando
04-02-2012, 05:00 AM
I did,ok we are going off topic but do u mind telling me who created islamofobia if america didn't and don't tell me Muslims them selves created it or even arabs cause we don't believe in that here but i have a friend in US who lives in America and goes to high school and when his friends knew he is a muslim they began to make fun of him(he actually doesn't care),what i'm saying is that they got afraid of him because he is a muslim and America doesn't do anything to stop this idea.another question do u know anything about islam or u just say they r a bunch of terrorists??

I keep answering you every time you ask this, YOU and YOUR people CREATED the ISLAMOPHOBIA. You live in Egypt, not Saudi Arabia, or Iraq, or Afghanistan, or Yemen, where the cream of the crop of a vast majority Islamic extremist actually come from. Like I said, you're here blaming America for something we at most contributed to, you would NEVER and I men NEVER trust America to the extent that an explanation or even promotion would be believable. Like I sad by bias you already hate American politicians which is why you point the finger at Americans and not where the real problem is.

Cathy
04-02-2012, 05:03 AM
As far as I'm concerned, Egypt exists only in Yugioh. And Islam doesn't exist. Only the 3 Egyptian God [Cards].

CapnCommando
04-02-2012, 02:29 PM
But in Yugioh Egyptians were Japanese teenagers....