PDA

View Full Version : help

imnoteuropean
03-31-2012, 03:43 PM
hi all, can someone please double confirm which version of Cabal this is? im not sure, but i think this is CabalEU?

anyways, short introduction of myself.(abit of ranting, can skip this part)
im from CabalSEA. there has been hacking cases happening for some time, and the GMs there are total sh1theads. they only know to keep asking us to change our passwords regularly, and buy something known as 'A-Key'? thats supposed to keep our account safe, as it requires an additional password that is generated by the A-Key(this pass is supposed to be random, and the chances of guessing this correctly is 1 in 10000). however, over 10 people who got these A-Key still got hacked.

thus, i decided to switch Cabal versions.

since this is CabalEU, is the common language English?

cos i got the link from here: http://www.cabal.com/AboutCabal/About/character_class_warrior_Sword

well, if someone can give me a brief introduction of this version of Cabal, i will gladly join.

side note: any recent cases of the management not doing their work? eg. in the case of CabalSEA, they do not handle the hacking cases well(if they even handle it at all). iBox is supposed to be a portal where players post problems/enquires, but for the past 2-5months only a maximum of 5% of submissions have been replied to.

sn0wXz
03-31-2012, 03:48 PM
This is Cabal NA.

Cabal EU = www.cabalonline.com

imnoteuropean
03-31-2012, 03:51 PM
oh.. doesnt matter i guess. so u all speak english right?

any recent bad experiences from the management of cabalNA?

oh, so the link i posted is cabalNA right?

sn0wXz
03-31-2012, 04:06 PM
English mostly, but there is global server that merged with NA which has other regions where English is not the primary language.

On a small note, if you live in EU; it does matter as there is region restrictions on cabal online, you can't play from European IP on cabal NA servers, you will just get failed to connect to server. Choose the server closest to you, http://cabalonline.net/Main/

imnoteuropean
03-31-2012, 06:30 PM
im actually from singapore. SEA. cos the asiasoft company that manages the game is not doing sh1t. can i play NA from singapore?

Rowe
03-31-2012, 06:32 PM
download and give it a try.

imnoteuropean
03-31-2012, 06:41 PM
alright i will. thanks for ur input rowe.
anyways, i heard that EU players get 20k cash like everyday, or every month. i find that weird, that the game pays the players to play? any such weird thing in NA?

sn0wXz
03-31-2012, 06:44 PM
alright i will. thanks for ur input rowe.
anyways, i heard that EU players get 20k cash like everyday, or every month. i find that weird, that the game pays the players to play? any such weird thing in NA?

I don't know about the cabal cash rewards at all, I doubt it. Most likely you will just get "Failed to connect to server". Cabal SEA is the version you will be-able to connect to.