PDA

View Full Version : experience for cabal update "The 3rd Awakening"

cingcong
04-01-2012, 03:35 AM
Hiii....i'm a cabal player from indonesia...in indonesia now still cabal saint requeim..The 3rd Awakening is not ready...
i just want to asking question about the new update, so i can still prepare before new update launched in indonesia...;)
please share your experience...help me..

1. how about the price of option scroll, it raised or not? how much it costs ?
2. It's really we can got amp scroll when broke armor amp..? how about the chance..? it's difficult like scroll rate in cabal saint requeim?
3. what items whose price has increased?

thanks a lot...i hope you can share your experience for me...:confused:

Rowe
04-01-2012, 11:01 AM
1.) option scrolls of all kinds have become harder to get.
2.) yes you can get amp option scrolls but havent seen any as of yet. its harder to get than a rate scroll
3.) Everythings price dropped. (cores,entries,craft mats) because everyone is out lvling now and grinding

only thing you can make money on is the BM3 quest capsules that drop from grinding. but its up to you to use it to get bm3 or sell it to make alz

ChaosWars
04-01-2012, 11:50 AM
donot expect too much from this update or u will be disappointed like most of us in the USA.

Berserk_Fury
04-01-2012, 01:32 PM
donot expect too much from this update or u will be disappointed like most of us in the USA.

I don't see what "most of us" are disappointed about. I love this update.

cingcong
04-01-2012, 03:27 PM
1.) option scrolls of all kinds have become harder to get.
2.) yes you can get amp option scrolls but havent seen any as of yet. its harder to get than a rate scroll
3.) Everythings price dropped. (cores,entries,craft mats) because everyone is out lvling now and grinding

only thing you can make money on is the BM3 quest capsules that drop from grinding. but its up to you to use it to get bm3 or sell it to make alz

Thanks....hmmm...
-how about dungeon entries..? is epaulet of dead b2f price raised and be most important entries..??
- how about the price of armor equipment, weapon orb, crystal,blade ,etc. its raised..?

yeahhh...i'm really interested with this update....so i need to prepare it...:D
thanks

Cathy
04-01-2012, 03:49 PM
Thanks....hmmm...
-how about dungeon entries..? is epaulet of dead b2f price raised and be most important entries..??
- how about the price of armor equipment, weapon orb, crystal,blade ,etc. its raised..?

yeahhh...i'm really interested with this update....so i need to prepare it...:D
thanks

Eod2 entries are about the only thing that is up. Everything else has dropped by a lot.

Andrea
04-01-2012, 03:52 PM
i already broke a cb 7% amp gloves +9 and got a cd scroll off of it...same option scrolls off of the attk gloves.

eod2 HAS remained sanely priced thus far, but if u thought merg was a pain to get...i'll let u find that out.

and yeah, the books. and prepare for grindfest yet again til u get 160 stain clones. so get ready for sleepless nights lol
32 mo's or 23200 mushed, ectos, brachs, corns, succ, incubi on both extremes, or any mix of dx...ur choices

cingcong
04-01-2012, 10:31 PM
allright....i need your advice for the weapon price. because now i have some weapon with CDI slot...like mitril GS +8, Topaz orb, etc...and i'm wait to sell on cabal VII " the 3rd aweakning"...hmm...how about the price of this weapon, it;s increased than before..? or down..?? what i should to do..?

xXxGearsoftsxXx
04-01-2012, 11:14 PM
im excited to have in the philippines