PDA

View Full Version : account got blocked

Chan
04-03-2012, 11:02 AM
Greetings,

After an extensive and thorough investigation, we were able to verify that your account has been linked to an unauthorized access of another player’s account.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,
Game Master Surreal
Can someone explain for me what does it mean?

LaRazz
04-03-2012, 11:10 AM
Greetings,

After an extensive and thorough investigation, we were able to verify that your account has been linked to an unauthorized access of another player’s account.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,
Game Master Surreal
Can someone explain for me what does it mean?

You dont have to answer this question to us just to yourself.

Do you share an account with a "friend" or have access to someone elses account that is not yours....If so that is your answer prob....

However, to answer your direct question...They are saying that you have logged into someone elses account regardless if you had their info or you "hacked" their account. You went on someones account that is not your....

Sprite
04-03-2012, 11:39 AM
lol wtf lion? this forreals?

Giantaco
04-03-2012, 11:51 AM
so admins still ban you for logging into a friends account? seriously? come on now really

Keato
04-03-2012, 12:06 PM
kitty cat :( :( :(

LaRazz
04-03-2012, 12:13 PM
so admins still ban you for logging into a friends account? seriously? come on now really

Account Sharing = Bad

Chan
04-03-2012, 12:57 PM
My Wa account got blocked zzz. And many ppl are sharing account but they did not get blocked

Keato
04-03-2012, 01:16 PM
i was gonna say, saw you on so i was like wtf. get it back :(

PedroPenduko
04-03-2012, 01:49 PM
whats the name of your WA

Giantaco
04-03-2012, 04:09 PM
tbh people who do share accs that get banned /blocked must have been reported by a 3rd party person because how would they even know that this guy was sharing accs with friends seems bit werid to me

Athian
04-03-2012, 09:22 PM
What I don't understand is, why block not only the shared account but also his account that he did not share? That does not really follow there TOS imo. Yeah they have a right to ban any account for any reason what so ever. But this is taking it way to literal. Does this also mean if a friend quits and gives you their account that you can get banned for sharing an account if you log into it within the next few days of them quitting? When the GM's do a great job, I am there to point it out, but when they do something that's just down right retarded, well use some discretion GM's. Yeah if it becomes a fight over an account ban them both and get it over with. But going after every account with that ip is just to over the top.

Chan
04-03-2012, 11:22 PM
They blocked the acct that i shared and the acct i do not share is still good. i did not log in to any acct unauthorized

Muramasa
04-04-2012, 06:05 AM
So the "shared" acct got perm blocked ?
Lol is there a place one can read up on bans lol? Cuz apparently I have no clue xD