PDA

View Full Version : Questions on crafting the merg ring

centkin
04-04-2012, 06:53 AM
I havent done the level 50 quest for a transmuter because I did not want to lose 6 inventory slots. Or have they changed that from 2007 so it doesnt take a ton of slots?

Can the crafting of the sealed merg ring fail?

I am approaching 50 additional runs (and I had done 15 or 20 runs before I started taking the quest for the cores -- doh) so yeah my character isnt lucky for the quest... Approaching level 150 -- still no ring.

Can EoD2 drop the part for upgrading the ring if you do not have the ring such that you do both in rapid succession?

---

Oh and an unrelated question -- Will you lose the procyon/capella bonus if you do not do any mission wars for a couple of weeks even if your nation is ascendant or does that not matter?

CapnCommando
04-04-2012, 10:20 AM
I would also Like to know about crafting the Killian, I have merg on one of my chars so do I just buy the cats tears or whatever the hell it's called and do some quest? Or do I need a specific formula card that only drops in eod2 or that I gotta find by farming?

Flappi
04-04-2012, 02:57 PM
I havent done the level 50 quest for a transmuter because I did not want to lose 6 inventory slots. Or have they changed that from 2007 so it doesnt take a ton of slots?
No, it only takes 2 slots(horizontally) and refresh my memory on how it was 6.

Can the crafting of the sealed merg ring fail?
No.
I am approaching 50 additional runs (and I had done 15 or 20 runs before I started taking the quest for the cores -- doh) so yeah my character isnt lucky for the quest... Approaching level 150 -- still no ring.

Can EoD2 drop the part for upgrading the ring if you do not have the ring such that you do both in rapid succession?
Yes, it can drop, it just requires the merga to craft the killian

---

Oh and an unrelated question -- Will you lose the procyon/capella bonus if you do not do any mission wars for a couple of weeks even if your nation is ascendant or does that not matter?

Winning the bonus gives the WHOLE nation the bonus.

As for crafting the Killian, turning in the tunic rewards you with the formula card (which requires cat tears/merga ring)