PDA

View Full Version : [happy birthday] dkkk!!!

Cang Le
04-07-2012, 09:07 AM
i dont know if this was posted before or not . but here it is

happy birthday DK. (this video is not mine,) it was made by XI aka DK

p.s bm3+aura +pots = 10k dmg crit andd 7.5k dmg crit on bringer (Hypa)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78Sa_7wL82Y&feature=related

SHOUT OUT TO :

DJLOVE - 2ND RANK (YOU AWESOME DUDE, BEAST ! )
ICRITHARD= 3RD RANK (DAMN GOOD WI)

keep going war all ya'll

Keato
04-07-2012, 09:20 AM
o.o

Sprite
04-07-2012, 10:16 AM
someone be stalking my youtube channel

Keato
04-07-2012, 10:22 AM
someone be stalking my youtube channelI don't get why it had to be posted on forums.... especially if its not a post by you lol

Chan
04-07-2012, 11:01 AM
u should use amp pot in bonus war only. impressive 9.5k+ crit

Sprite
04-07-2012, 11:04 AM
u should use amp pot in bonus war only. impressive 9.5k+ crit

it was just for that war for when i was making a video :p

juji550
04-07-2012, 11:27 AM
-makes sammich for master xi-

Exception
04-07-2012, 01:24 PM
it was just for that war for when i was making a video :p

How much money did you pay or how much did you get paid for playing his char? lol
This video just confirmed my assumption about Miavii video before. But hey, good stuff. You can make any anyone special by making video about them. You are like a marketing tool. lol

Epic Seller
04-07-2012, 01:52 PM
DK you weak , i hit 20k on caps with hack on

nvm, not supposed to tell that

MamaMiaYoe
04-07-2012, 01:56 PM
lol I wish! that would be awesome if XI played and frapped my FA.

http://youtu.be/5JzqLVyi9AM <<<<<Watch his playstyle and compare it to mine...THAT IS XI

I admire his playstyle. I know you do too so stop hating and start praising, leave them both alone...Dk and XI dont give a sh*t about you or what you tryin to prove. Its their business.

xvxURIZENxvx
04-07-2012, 02:04 PM
Good to know that nep is still building res's :p

Rowe
04-07-2012, 02:07 PM
yes dude is pwn.

Tom Pham
04-07-2012, 02:18 PM
bigbang <3

Exception
04-07-2012, 02:58 PM
lol I wish! that would be awesome if XI played and frapped my FA.

http://youtu.be/5JzqLVyi9AM <<<<<Watch his playstyle and compare it to mine...THAT IS XI

I admire his playstyle. I know you do too so stop hating and start praising, leave them both alone...Dk and XI dont give a sh*t about you or what you tryin to prove. Its their business.

Wut? Praising? ROFL
I don't hate. In fact, I love these videos. I'm not trying to prove anything. I just give my opinion about what I see. I don't understand the meaning behind the video because I don't think anyone would trust someone and give their account for that person to play even real friend. It's the internet.
And that video is not XI. It's not in his youtube channel and even in the comments people say it's not XI.
Your words look like you are angry. Don't be angry. It's not good for your beauty.

MamaMiaYoe
04-07-2012, 03:15 PM
lol, you clearly cannot comprehend the sarcasm on those comments. And Im not angry, just sayin, you see two people on one account, leave them alone thats their problem. If you have nothing better to say on his video post then just shush.

Yep not his channel, its one of his artistic friend who can edit videos for an intro scene. Yeah you dont really know XI that well.

Tom Pham
04-07-2012, 04:21 PM
Wut? Praising? ROFL
I don't hate. In fact, I love these videos. I'm not trying to prove anything. I just give my opinion about what I see. I don't understand the meaning behind the video because I don't think anyone would trust someone and give their account for that person to play even real friend. It's the internet.
And that video is not XI. It's not in his youtube channel and even in the comments people say it's not XI.
Your words look like you are angry. Don't be angry. It's not good for your beauty.
u need a friend =)

Cathy
04-07-2012, 05:00 PM
Errybody needs a friend :(

Exception
04-07-2012, 05:08 PM
u need a friend =)
Yes, you wanna be my friend?

Tom Pham
04-07-2012, 05:25 PM
Yes, you wanna be my friend?
u dont wanna have a friend like me....cuz im evil, so evil...

scream
04-07-2012, 08:13 PM
lol, you clearly cannot comprehend the sarcasm on those comments. And Im not angry, just sayin, you see two people on one account,leave them alone thats their problem. If you have nothing better to say on his video post then just shush.

Yep not his channel, its one of his artistic friend who can edit videos for an intro scene. Yeah you dont really know XI that well.

maybe those two are lucky for not getting ban while sharing accounts XD... just saying...

i thought sharing accounts even with Family members is against TOS... XD

MamaMiaYoe
04-07-2012, 08:19 PM
Like I said.....

lol, you clearly cannot comprehend the sarcasm on those comments. And Im not angry, just sayin, you see two people on one account, leave them alone thats their problem. If you have nothing better to say on his video post then just shush.

Cathy
04-08-2012, 07:22 PM
Ignorance is bliss I suppose

*high five*