PDA

View Full Version : IKisses , scammer in Mercury, plz dont buy acc from him

maxxbi
04-08-2012, 08:46 PM
this is the person who tell ppl to xfer first, then will paid for acc..u'll lost everything. Plz dont buy from him, he just scam me FB 181 HR12 with geared [ full tegra +10, helm: s.tit 31dmg 7rate and lapis 40CDI+9, k-red, leth tyrant...] and now he shout to sell this character. Anyone dont buy its, I has reported to Gm, and it's in processing.

Tks for all to read this topic. Plz dont buy that char.

S.B.D.
04-08-2012, 08:56 PM
transactions such as acct transfer all have to do with trusting someone u had never met nor know

hellomydear
04-08-2012, 08:57 PM
I doubt the GM's will help you. Jus Sayin'

Wish you luck.

maxxbi
04-08-2012, 09:53 PM
transactions such as acct transfer all have to do with trusting someone u had never met nor know
yeah sure, but in merc..i'm not in relationship with anyone :(..how can i know >"<

I doubt the GM's will help you. Jus Sayin'

Wish you luck.

tyvm..i has reported :)

sn0wXz
04-08-2012, 10:18 PM
Lol, EST doesn't condone selling accounts/characters to other players, but yet all the people getting scammed expect to be bailed out for their careless actions by the GMs, or action to be taken against the scammer. I agree scamming should be dealt with if proper evidence is given of scamming, but restoring items/gear for the scammed just promotes selling accounts, because they all know the helpdesk will humor their complaints.

It also matters greatly which GM answers your tickets, most of the new ones just copy+paste responses and don't actually view videos/images linked unless it pertains to reporting a player. Generic protocol copy/paste is what you'll get from most 2011/12 GMs.

hellomydear
04-08-2012, 10:49 PM
Lol, EST doesn't condone selling accounts/characters to other players, but yet all the people getting scammed expect to be bailed out for their careless actions by the GMs, or action to be taken against the scammer. I agree scamming should be dealt with if proper evidence is given of scamming, but restoring items/gear for the scammed just promotes selling accounts, because they all know the helpdesk will humor their complaints.

It also matters greatly which GM answers your tickets, most of the new ones just copy+paste responses and don't actually view videos/images linked unless it pertains to reporting a player. Generic protocol copy/paste is what you'll get from most 2011/12 GMs.

Well it makes their work easier, bro.

maxxbi
04-09-2012, 12:25 AM
I hav all of picture and conversation between me and him and also send gfor Gm. hope GM will help me in this situation.

sn0wXz
04-09-2012, 11:14 AM
Well it makes their work easier, bro.

No, when they give automated messages for certain people in special exception cases, it creates alot more work for them. That has already been proven multiple times, and will be proven again publicly.

Giantaco
04-09-2012, 11:53 AM
why would u trust people anyways only do with ppl u know

and u should make ur own char anyways

maxxbi
04-09-2012, 08:54 PM
cuz I dun know in merc hav alot of scammer like in venus _ _!!...with all ppl in greatly stuffs..how can I know between them hav a dumb dog

Rowe
04-09-2012, 09:12 PM
-.- dont go putting down venus like that...... if thats how you feel then you deserve it.

i moved to japan because i was dumb and didnt think people stole over there like they do in the US.

maxxbi
04-10-2012, 05:30 AM
-.- dont go putting down venus like that...... if thats how you feel then you deserve it.

i moved to japan because i was dumb and didnt think people stole over there like they do in the US.
~~"

dof2141
05-13-2012, 09:11 AM
Hmmmm... I have some bottomland I'd like to sell you..... I'm just not gonna tell you what it's on the bottom OF...

noobman
05-13-2012, 01:24 PM
No, when they give automated messages for certain people in special exception cases, it creates alot more work for them. That has already been proven multiple times, and will be proven again publicly.
lol well its just going to lead to them looking for new jobs if they don't get there act together quick.

archetypes
05-13-2012, 07:24 PM
GM can help you but dont expect to get back all the gear you have, it was happened to me, gm helped me but not a full recovery, so sad

jimbo
05-13-2012, 10:06 PM
I hav all of picture and conversation between me and him and also send gfor Gm. hope GM will help me in this situation.

did you have ppl their ?

StoneTank
05-13-2012, 10:52 PM
i suppose i was one of the lucky ones to get ALL my gear and alz back (cept for dungeon entries , which were reinbursed in the form of alz)
ALl i did was tell them everything that was taken and in like 2 -3 hours of reporting my ticket i had it ALL back

<3 GM Snow, very quick to take care of my problem

Giantaco
05-13-2012, 11:26 PM
cant tell if OP is troll or just stupid