PDA

View Full Version : EU need Marshall Plan

kaloryfer
04-11-2012, 12:29 AM
Dear NA gms
I'am writing this, becouse EU main server is in deep #$%^&. I came here to beg u to buy rights to run eu server. There is plenty of reason.

First of all u ll earn some extra money.

Secondly eu server is light years behind others in patch perspective. We always have to w8 6 months or even 1 year for fresh ep to come after NA server. Gms try to ease situation by putting safeguards on the shelf. This is even moree frustrating couse of huge impact of safeguards on the game.

I dont even want to mention data leaks and thousands of hakcs. And everyone knows that every player is worth some $. I dont want to hear gms explaining themself that server crashed becouse they didnt care about hardwere.

Iam sad desperate. Cabal is a great game. But everything can be cover with #$%^, even dimond. Cabal can fight d3 as equals, only after some cleaning.

Maybe there is gentelmen agreement between continent gms. that. If sth wrong is happening right behing your fence will u not react to save the girl that being raped?

Cathy
04-11-2012, 03:29 AM
We always have to w8 6 months or even 1 year for fresh ep to come after NA server.

lolwut

Maybe there is gentelmen agreement between continent gms. that. If sth wrong is happening right behing your fence will u not react to save the girl that being raped?

lolwut...

Athian
04-11-2012, 05:58 AM
What is ironic is that, a good amount of NA players wish our GM's were more like EU's GM's lol.

Slowpoke
04-11-2012, 07:15 AM
cabaleu = communist?

Rowe
04-11-2012, 07:40 AM
Dear NA gms
I'am writing this, becouse EU main server is in deep #$%^&. I came here to beg u to buy rights to run eu server. There is plenty of reason.

First of all u ll earn some extra money.

Secondly eu server is light years behind others in patch perspective. We always have to w8 6 months or even 1 year for fresh ep to come after NA server. Gms try to ease situation by putting safeguards on the shelf. This is even moree frustrating couse of huge impact of safeguards on the game.

I dont even want to mention data leaks and thousands of hakcs. And everyone knows that every player is worth some $. I dont want to hear gms explaining themself that server crashed becouse they didnt care about hardwere.

Iam sad desperate. Cabal is a great game. But everything can be cover with #$%^, even dimond. Cabal can fight d3 as equals, only after some cleaning.

I can understand your frustrations. The GM team here is nice and does help. But you guys have cool fun events that are actually worth having. Be thankful you have them and once you get ep8 you will be happy again with EU.

I would love for us to merge again especially with EU to increase the player base.... but let us get sghh first and then we merge. =)

Cathy
04-11-2012, 08:04 AM
EU just get ep7 saint requiem last week yay xD
what's if EST take control of cabal EU and merge cabal NA to creat cabal GLOBAL .....................

EU English version got saints requiem like a week after us.

They just have several servers in other languages that are one or two episodes behind due to language barriers (The EU version of Globals, ie. nobody likes them)

forumtwizzler
04-11-2012, 09:33 AM
Why is a safeguard event bad, exactly ? Most people in NA are dying for one. There are already like 7 threads with a ton of responses Even PH has hosting it soon ! And our G.M goes like "no scheduled events ... yet"

1. EU has more event than any other servers
2. G.M Viral can school 99% of the GMs world wide :) the guy is a one man army. He is doing interviews with developers, promoting events and so on.
3. Why do you not want to plus gears with safe guard ? Don't you want to go to high dungeons to enjoy the full potential of the game ? Or are you planning to EOD2 / SOD for the next 2 years of cabal.

Lag / latency issues ? We have them here too.

kaloryfer
04-11-2012, 09:40 AM
Why is a safeguard event bad, exactly ? Most people in NA are dying for one. There are already like 7 threads with a ton of responses Even PH has hosting it soon ! And your G.M goes like "no scheduled events ... yet"

2. G.M Viral can school 99% of the GMs world wide :) the guy is a one man army. He is doing interviews with developers, promoting events and so on.
3. Why do you not want to plus gears with safe guard ? Don't you want to go to high dungeons to enjoy the full potential of the game ? Or are you planning to EOD2 / SOD for the next 2 years of cabal.

becouse gaming is not paying 50 euro for 10 sg- thats the limit in eu i think . gaming is sth like hangin with friends having fun. not buying golden sandals to shoot goals and rappin folks
i will not comment other points.

forumtwizzler
04-11-2012, 09:49 AM
As far as I know safeguards are more expensive in NA Cabal. EU eased the price on you.

World of warcraft, and you can get every end gear without havin to pay an extra dime. To me that's a boring game. This game is designed in a way to promote PK / PvP and Naton Wars over PvE. So there is a lot of flaming, inequality and competition :)

FlybyEU
04-13-2012, 01:22 AM
Kalor, I dont see any point in complaining here on the NA forums about the EU cabal version.

You know damn well why it takes longer to get our server up to level...you just cant accept it.

GM took over the 5 different language servers from GameForce, who left them bleed to death. Those servers were lagging 2 episodes behind.
So all energy and effort went to first getting those foreign language versions on equal levels with the main EU server.
then they had the choice : either upgrade all servers to EP8 or install the Easter event. Aparently they went for the Easter event, probably because it gives them more time to figure out what to do with those 5, near empty, servers (merge or not?).

Also, you're naive to think that Estsoft NA will tell EU what to do as each region does have a large degree of independance. The real directions for this game come from Seoul, not North America...

BTW, are you NA guys also suffering badly from account hacks in the past few months?
It's hell here atm.. complete guilds collapse one after another, because their main players left the game after being hacked...

Muramasa
04-13-2012, 05:17 AM
There have been hacks, our gms acknowledged that it was a problem, this was there solution : FORCE A PASSWORD RESET CAUSING ALOT OF PPL TO STOP PLAYING. this game isnt worth it.

IBladE
04-13-2012, 05:22 AM
Hackings stopped long before the password reset lol. I'm sure that was just an extra precaution.

Gnasher
04-13-2012, 05:30 AM
Why is a safeguard event bad, exactly ? Most people in NA are dying for one. There are already like 7 threads with a ton of responses Even PH has hosting it soon ! And our G.M goes like "no scheduled events ... yet"

One does _not_ need full +15 gear to go higher dungeons than EoD2.
My stats in the sig is my stats as it is right now. In FT2, I am mostly last man standing. I compensate the lack I have of (def/dmg?), with gameplay. The majority of sig +15 users does not have this gameplay (at least in EU), wich leads to crap surviveability, therefore dieing like a fly even with 1,200 defense in NON bm.

This post is not meant as a bragging post, nor flame, just to enlighten the NA players abit on how it is on EU.

IBladE
04-13-2012, 06:34 AM
One does _not_ need full +15 gear to go higher dungeons than EoD2.
My stats in the sig is my stats as it is right now. In FT2, I am mostly last man standing. I compensate the lack I have of (def/dmg?), with gameplay. The majority of sig +15 users does not have this gameplay (at least in EU), wich leads to crap surviveability, therefore dieing like a fly even with 1,200 defense in NON bm.

This post is not meant as a bragging post, nor flame, just to enlighten the NA players abit on how it is on EU.

Sure, you may have more skills compared to gears but keep in mind your a BL that's why you have more survivability than the other classes your in FT2 with. Try the same thing with any other class with same def and see how it goes.

Gnasher
04-13-2012, 06:38 AM
Sure, you may have more skills compared to gears but keep in mind your a BL that's why you have more survivability than the other classes your in FT2 with. Try the same thing with any other class with same def and see how it goes.
I go FT2 with other bladers too. :) So it's not like I'm the only blader in the dungeon.

Cathy
04-13-2012, 07:52 AM

You make it sound like you need +15 gears to do ft2, making NA look like nubs T_T

sgh has existed only for 1 year now (first available shortly after the rol2 event in 2011)

and people have been doing ft2 for much much longer than a year... if anything, +15 gears were put in to prepare us for the upcoming update a month later, which introduced MO.

And just when ft2 was new, yeah you "needed" top notch gears, but now you can do with "average" gear, so long as you have a good party. I know plenty of people who run ft2, mo, and ca6 regularly, without +15 gears....

IBladE
04-13-2012, 08:25 AM
Well I really didn't say anything about sghs I was just simply pointing out his 900 def goes a lot further than other classes because of the def rate he has as a BL.

I know for a fact that I can live in FT2 with 1300 def or 850 def I've done many of times on my fs and my fa. Of course +15 gears aren't needed but if you have the opportunity to get them why not? I'm sure your still rocking my osm +13 suit I sold you while I was in merc o.O

Cathy
04-13-2012, 08:53 AM
Well I really didn't say anything about sghs I was just simply pointing out his 900 def goes a lot further than other classes because of the def rate he has as a BL.

I know for a fact that I can live in FT2 with 1300 def or 850 def I've done many of times on my fs and my fa. Of course +15 gears aren't needed but if you have the opportunity to get them why not? I'm sure your still rocking my osm +13 suit I sold you while I was in merc o.O

ofc his 900 def goes further, that is the point. BL is supposed to have the most survivability on even ground.

That doesn't mean safeguards should be out so FA and WI can get the same defense as a BL. Yeah if you had the opportunity to +15 your gear, do it. But give me a good reason why that opportunity should be there.

Hash
04-13-2012, 05:40 PM
^ who care, people are all equal

but some people are more equal than others. seewutididthar?

Exception
04-13-2012, 07:31 PM
You make it sound like you need +15 gears to do ft2, making NA look like nubs T_T

sgh has existed only for 1 year now (first available shortly after the rol2 event in 2011)

and people have been doing ft2 for much much longer than a year... if anything, +15 gears were put in to prepare us for the upcoming update a month later, which introduced MO.

And just when ft2 was new, yeah you "needed" top notch gears, but now you can do with "average" gear, so long as you have a good party. I know plenty of people who run ft2, mo, and ca6 regularly, without +15 gears....

Don't lie. Most of people in the party gotta have at least 1 or 2 +14 - +15 pieces.

Cathy
04-13-2012, 07:52 PM
Don't lie. Most of people in the party gotta have at least 1 or 2 +14 - +15 pieces.

You saying you weren't able to clear ft2 and ca6 in april last year, before sgh existed? lol.

ieatfacebook
04-13-2012, 07:56 PM
all i got to say is that the ppls that beat ft2 and ca6 are alz buyer much

Exception
04-13-2012, 08:06 PM
You saying you weren't able to clear ft2 and ca6 in april last year, before sgh existed? lol.

Nope, I don't remember the time but only a few groups of people can do FT2 and CA6 at the time. I'm just a noob gear wise. I don't even have any +14 or +15 pieces now. +10 max for me but I do super fine in FT2. I just can't do MO.
I don't believe anyone can clear it regularly without any pieces of +14-+15 piece.

DjCyklone
04-14-2012, 04:05 AM
im just LoL'ing how EU players come here to btch,complain, and cry because of how things are running over there and are askin for Cabal NA to take over, when awhile back they used to tease us and say we werent up to par with them look how the tables have turned lol.

Cathy
04-14-2012, 07:22 AM
Nope, I don't remember the time but only a few groups of people can do FT2 and CA6 at the time. I'm just a noob gear wise. I don't even have any +14 or +15 pieces now. +10 max for me but I do super fine in FT2. I just can't do MO.
I don't believe anyone can clear it regularly without any pieces of +14-+15 piece.

1 year ago my friends and I did ft2 almost every day, and that was before safeguards existed. I'm sure many many other groups of people did as well.

Muramasa
04-14-2012, 08:27 AM
all i got to say is that the ppls that beat ft2 and ca6 are alz buyer much

POS posts like this are what makes ppl wanna just leave this game. If u had HALF a brain u could clear ft2, ca6. so i was able to clear ft2 before sgh. wanna know how ? f'ing pots and ODDS. and this war before the hp update as well. i would use a vital pot + amp pot.

As for mo, you know, for the tards. I wanna make something clear. its all about party composition and team work! I hear to many QQ's daily about how we need SGH and SGHH because of mo is to hard. FFS if you are failing mo, regroup, retry. as far as im concerned the mobs are harder then some of the bosses -_-"

and before ppl qq to me i DO NOT have full + 15 gear /weps. i just know how to play -_-.

if u that bad quit and play runescape or minecraft or some shiz

Exception
04-14-2012, 10:43 AM
POS posts like this are what makes ppl wanna just leave this game. If u had HALF a brain u could clear ft2, ca6. so i was able to clear ft2 before sgh. wanna know how ? f'ing pots and ODDS. and this war before the hp update as well. i would use a vital pot + amp pot.

As for mo, you know, for the tards. I wanna make something clear. its all about party composition and team work! I hear to many QQ's daily about how we need SGH and SGHH because of mo is to hard. FFS if you are failing mo, regroup, retry. as far as im concerned the mobs are harder then some of the bosses -_-"

and before ppl qq to me i DO NOT have full + 15 gear /weps. i just know how to play -_-.

if u that bad quit and play runescape or minecraft or some shiz

Do you think a WI lv17x with +9 OSM (about 770+ def) can run MO?

Cathy
04-14-2012, 10:45 AM

Just because those are your stats, doesn't mean everyone else needs safeguards to run MO.

Are you saying no safeguards = 770 defense and +9 osm?

Are you saying 1 year ago, every single wiz was weak because of no safeguards?

Just so you know you can wear sig and forci and have high defense, without +15ing your gear. Just because you're garb, doesn't mean other people are.

chainlock
04-14-2012, 11:10 AM

Easily, I do it on my wiz that has 731 defense whenever we don't have one on that wants to go. I also heal it on a level 152 FA. Outpost is all about knowing how to work with your party and play your character, the only thing really required is about 4k hp to survive when something spikes. The only thing defense in this game is really good for is pvp and tanking monsters if you don't like to use the 100% stun combos that every class but warrior has available.

4Man out post.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9t5ti9v6sg&list=UU16d0td-oyuCvLkXSeP0rJA&index=1&feature=plcp

3 man ca6 when it first came out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3eUDuEbjQc&list=UU16d0td-oyuCvLkXSeP0rJA&index=30&feature=plcp

Here are my outpost tips.
Find someone smart enough to use this, with correct use and standing in the correct place only 1 person gets hit!!! OMG!!!!
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h210/tjxs/provoke.png

Pay attention on where to stand.
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h210/tjxs/outpostaoearea.png

SemiAutoMatic
04-14-2012, 11:20 AM
Just because those are your stats, doesn't mean everyone else needs safeguards to run MO.

Just so you know you can wear sig and forci and have high defense, without +15ing your gear. Just because you're garb, doesn't mean other people are.

Lol thank you Cathy!

Exception
04-14-2012, 11:25 AM

First question, no, but I think +9 OSM was common for most people.
Second question, 770 def is somewhat good def for a WI.
Third question, no, I don't say every single WI. I'm talking for most of people here. Not for some special people with SIG and Forcium.
Oh, ok, so need SIG and/or Forcium gear to run MO. Before safeguards, everything we have was SIG +10 and Forci +8-+11. They were super expensive, not many people have them.
You're right, I agree I am trash. FYI, I haven't spent a dime on this game since EST took over and I don't play this game like 7 days/week or 5 hours everyday.
I know I need to get better and I'm trying to. :D

chainlock
04-14-2012, 11:28 AM
You don't need any specific grade of gear or high +'d gear. Just competent people.

Exception
04-14-2012, 11:42 AM
You don't need any specific grade of gear or high +'d gear. Just competent people.

But do other people need high + gear to get aggro and tank the damage?
For the CA6 video, that FS was 180. I don't remember exactly but CA6 came out after 180?
For the MO video, what's the point? everyone is 180+ with BM3. lol

chainlock
04-14-2012, 11:53 AM
But do other people need high + gear to get aggro and tank the damage?
For the CA6 video, that FS was 180. I don't remember exactly but CA6 came out after 180?
For the MO video, what's the point? everyone is 180+ with BM3. lol

FS can keep agro on anything they want with those 2 skills. If you don't have a FS, find out which person is getting agro and they can pretend to be a FS and move or you can move so you don't get hit.

Everyone should have at least level 1 of bm3 by now if they are just doing the dailys. The point of the videos is that all it takes is people who know how to work together.

Cathy
04-14-2012, 11:57 AM
First question, no, but I think +9 OSM was common for most people.
Second question, 770 def is somewhat good def for a WI.
Third question, no, I don't say every single WI. I'm talking for most of people here. Not for some special people with SIG and Forcium.
Oh, ok, so need SIG and/or Forcium gear to run MO. Before safeguards, everything we have was SIG +10 and Forci +8-+11. They were super expensive, not many people have them.
You're right, I agree I am trash. FYI, I haven't spent a dime on this game since EST took over and I don't play this game like 7 days/week or 5 hours everyday.
I know I need to get better and I'm trying to. :D

Yeah, but just because you need to get better, doesn't mean other people do. Don't say ignorant things:

just because you can't do without safeguards. Plenty of people of ALL classes were great in pve last year, before the safeguards existed.

Muramasa
04-14-2012, 12:06 PM
just shows that 80% of na players su.ck. thank u for being my snacks in war -_-"

looks like there is a new filter lol

Exception
04-14-2012, 12:56 PM
Yeah, but just because you need to get better, doesn't mean other people do. Don't say ignorant things:

What's your point here?

just because you can't do without safeguards. Plenty of people of ALL classes were great in pve last year, before the safeguards existed.

Your sentences are confusing. I still don't believe not a single person in a party without at least a piece of +14-+15 gear can clear MO regularly.
Plenty of people? You said about SIG and Forci. What you think how many people have SIG +10 or more and Forci? A lot of people? How many people have SG, Mystic, TG?
Just because you are better and can become better than most of people doesn't mean other people can and you can down talk them. (copy your style lol)

ForumHavoc
04-14-2012, 01:09 PM
Gear isn't everything, most of the time it's how you approach something. Remember when Telepathy stated CA6 was impossible? He had the gear, but he treated it as if it was the old CA and got owned. Once he changed his approach to CA6 he 2 manned it with Dromar.

You may not believe it but their isn't one approach to everything.

chainlock
04-14-2012, 01:10 PM
What's your point here?

Your sentences are confusing. I still don't believe not a single person in a party without at least a piece of +14-+15 gear can clear MO regularly.
Plenty of people? You said about SIG and Forci. What you think how many people have SIG +10 or more and Forci? A lot of people? How many people have SG, Mystic, TG?
Just because you are better and can become better than most of people doesn't mean other people can and you can down talk them. (copy your style lol)

None of my gear is past +8.

Exception
04-14-2012, 01:21 PM
None of my gear is past +8.

Prove it with SS of gear and stats? not likely

Exception
04-14-2012, 01:31 PM
Gear isn't everything, most of the time it's how you approach something. Remember when Telepathy stated CA6 was impossible? He had the gear, but he treated it as if it was the old CA and got owned. Once he changed his approach to CA6 he 2 manned it with Dromar.

You may not believe it but their isn't one approach to everything.

I didn't say gear is everything but for MO it does something.

chainlock
04-14-2012, 01:49 PM
Prove it with SS of gear and stats? not likely

Hi.
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h210/tjxs/modemgear.jpg

Cathy
04-14-2012, 02:02 PM
I didn't say gear is everything but for MO it does something.

Just earlier you said nobody can do MO without +15 gear. That's the same as saying gear is everything.

I just can't do MO.

Exception
04-14-2012, 02:04 PM
Hi.
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h210/tjxs/modemgear.jpg

How about the Red osm katana? It's nice that BL can get 900+ def. I believe the level helps a lot.

chainlock
04-14-2012, 02:05 PM
Ahhh dang I missed one, lol. The red osm is actually at 9.

Exception
04-14-2012, 02:17 PM
Just earlier you said nobody can do MO without +15 gear. That's the same as saying gear is everything.

I didn't say exactly like that. That was the earlier statement about regularly clearing MO.
I say it again. Yes, a party with no one has any pieces of +14-+15 gear. Gear is everything means only need gear but no brain. Correct? I didn't say that. That's what you think.

chainlock
04-14-2012, 03:31 PM
I didn't say exactly like that. That was the earlier statement about regularly clearing MO.
I say it again. Yes, a party with no one has any pieces of +14-+15 gear. Gear is everything means only need gear but no brain. Correct? I didn't say that. That's what you think.

A party of people with gear like man can do the dungeon easily.

forumtwizzler
04-14-2012, 03:46 PM
I think both sides have a valid argument. There is a limit to how much you can with gears; Cathy, you did incredibly well with osm gears but there is a limit to how far you can go. An example for you is not being able to tank pluma and I told you this before you got excited about getting bm3.

The other is more to do with experience than skills. You know in a dungeon what spots to take and your role, your vamp , damage, etc. The best way to test it out is going via bosses and get a feel for it and also constant dungeons to know certain spots. Also a lot depends on the team you are going with.

chainlock
04-14-2012, 04:56 PM
The limit to what you can do with gear really only applies to pvp and solo pve. PVE with the right party dungeons can be done naked with weapons only on.

DjCyklone
04-15-2012, 03:51 AM
im a 174 wiz with 860 defense and i can run mo with a party and finish, i do die like 2-3 times throughout the whole dungeon but that's to be expected

Exception
04-15-2012, 12:18 PM
im a 174 wiz with 860 defense and i can run mo with a party and finish, i do die like 2-3 times throughout the whole dungeon but that's to be expected

860 defense, it's nearly 100 defense different. =.="

chainlock
04-15-2012, 01:02 PM
Defense is pretty much useless in MO, hp is what you want.