PDA

View Full Version : Can one tone down the effects -- esp sword quake

centkin
04-11-2012, 04:44 PM
1 2 and 3 seem pretty similar -- just one is a bit busier than the other but all are as bright. I tried knocking the gamma down to 0.5. Regardless the flashes are tremendously brighter than everything else. Is there any way to tone them down somewhat?

Museifu
04-11-2012, 04:48 PM
Go in the cabal files and change the animation of sword quake for the animation of another skill.

centkin
04-11-2012, 06:16 PM
Wouldnt that be against the rules?

Wouldnt it also cause game issues especially if it was a different length?

How would one go about that anyway?

---

I was hoping there was a setting somewhere for it. Or even a way to completely turn off the bright effects.

-----

Figured out one thing -- turning off distortion effects helped somewhat -- but still would like it toned down.

doomer123
04-11-2012, 10:25 PM

---

I was hoping there was a setting somewhere for it. Or even a way to completely turn off the bright effects.

-----

Figured out one thing -- turning off distortion effects helped somewhat -- but still would like it toned down.

Rules are meant to be broken huehuehue.

centkin
04-12-2012, 06:57 AM
I thought pencils were meant to be broken.

Macboy313
04-12-2012, 11:43 AM

---

-----

You can change the animations all you want and not get in trouble, and no it wouldn't mess up the game if you just use a skill animation with the same length.

Dearka
04-13-2012, 08:17 AM
1 2 and 3 seem pretty similar -- just one is a bit busier than the other but all are as bright. I tried knocking the gamma down to 0.5. Regardless the flashes are tremendously brighter than everything else. Is there any way to tone them down somewhat?

just wear shades wen u play, thats a simple solution.