PDA

View Full Version : what should i do?

totamtientu
04-12-2012, 02:42 AM
after holiday, i come back to to dorm and login cabal. my items( include bos7x2 and forcium hands WI 7mamp in slot) were taken away.
afterthat i change my password and send ticket. they said that they need some information.i sent all information to GM but they do nothing and reply"due to lack of evidence and information obtained from the investigation". my friend saw my item was sold at BI cn8( venus) by another player.
i dont know what should i do now.please giveme some suggestion.
and im sorry my englishs not good.

sn0wXz
04-12-2012, 06:03 AM
Nothing. Helpdesk is last resort for you.

totamtientu
04-12-2012, 07:21 AM
they just closed all my ticket. :(

CapnCommando
04-12-2012, 09:55 AM
This means, they have no evidence of what happened to you. Meaning the person you think hacked you, did't actually hack you and they just confiscated your items.

Sprite
04-12-2012, 11:51 AM
ask the magic conch

Tom Pham
04-12-2012, 01:55 PM
well the funny thing is i saw u got that gloves after arche got scammed his wiz+exactly same gloves but u told me u crafted it from Ft1 =P
now arche got his wiz+gloves back from sending HD ticket and u lost ur gloves after that....interesting...
shouldnt buy cheap gear cuz who knows if it's hacked/scammed XD

CapnCommando
04-12-2012, 02:36 PM
well the funny thing is i saw u got that gloves after arche got scammed his wiz+exactly same gloves but u told me u crafted it from Ft1 =P
now arche got his wiz+gloves back from sending HD ticket and u lost ur gloves after that....interesting...
shouldnt buy cheap gear cuz who knows if it's hacked/scammed XD

LOl so he scammed the gloves, then got mad when the gms took em back and gave em to the original owner. LOLOLOL

SoClose
04-12-2012, 03:13 PM
I dont think he got hacked or hacked others.
It happen to many players when they buy cheap items at BI or AH (might be hacked/scammed items), G.M will give them back to the original owner.

*** TIPS: Always buy item at a highest price on AH :) ***

CapnCommando
04-12-2012, 04:40 PM
I dont think he got hacked or hacked others.
It happen to many players when they buy cheap items at BI or AH (might be hacked/scammed items), G.M will give them back to the original owner.

*** TIPS: Always buy item at a highest price on AH :) ***

No if that's what happened you send in a ticket and GM's reimburse you for your spent alz on said item. Never buy the most expensive item in ah because 9 times out of 10 they're over charging and there's a chance those are hacked items too. This guy obviously scammed someone else's items and they were returned to original owner. He should be grateful he didn't get banned as he deserves to be.

archetypes
04-12-2012, 07:00 PM
So this is the guy who bought my scammed item..thanks for GM for getting back my WI and my precious forcium hand :D

ROFLwiz
04-12-2012, 09:09 PM
ask the magic conch

god i wish they had a "Like" button for this pro answer.

Sprite
04-12-2012, 09:26 PM
http://a.imagehost.org/0007/magmuschel9yw.jpg

sup

CapnCommando
04-12-2012, 11:34 PM
http://a.imagehost.org/0007/magmuschel9yw.jpg

sup

You see...You wanna know what you should do? Be more like XI

Pedro
04-14-2012, 01:42 AM
damn hackers stealing stuff! at least you guys can play! I cant login! apear enable to conect to server! lol