Tenrai
04-13-2012, 02:32 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-XddpdTy_E

CapnCommando
04-13-2012, 07:58 PM
Now that's funny

CapnCommando
04-13-2012, 08:11 PM
Turcox es un hombre de chupar la polla de mierda judio amorosa tacos escarpado mojado

Sea
04-13-2012, 10:16 PM
lol thats funny but latins are taking over america,wait for a few years and ull see XD

CapnCommando
04-14-2012, 01:26 AM
lol thats funny but latins are taking over america,wait for a few years and ull see XD

Latins don't even have control of their own countries, between all the civil wars, cartels and poverty most of em are in. It would be centuries before they occupied any further territories.

Cell
04-16-2012, 09:41 PM
I think you mean Hispanics and not Latins because the original Latins were an Italian tribe inhabiting central and south-central Italy. Through conquest by their most populous city-state, Rome, the original Latins culturally "Romanized" or "Latinized" the rest of Italy. In this way the word "Latin" ceased to mean a particular people or ethnicity. Subsequently, other regions, particularly the European ones such as Spain, Portugal, Italy and France, became lastingly culturally "Latinized" by the Roman Empire. Thus, from an early stage in its history, when used as a label for various groups of people, the term "Latin" has had purely legal and cultural meanings, not ethnic. I mean you are kind of correct but not really. And LOL @ "You may now eat the bride":p.
And @ CapnCommando you may not like it but , Spanish is considered the second language of USA by many people.

Just wanted to get my 2cents in before the thread gets closed.

Midgetchas14
04-16-2012, 09:51 PM
If you dont love bacon. You should grow a pen1s

Cell
04-16-2012, 10:29 PM
God dam gringos lol.

Cathy
04-17-2012, 05:19 AM
I think you mean Hispanics and not Latins because the original Latins were an Italian tribe inhabiting central and south-central Italy. Through conquest by their most populous city-state, Rome, the original Latins culturally "Romanized" or "Latinized" the rest of Italy. In this way the word "Latin" ceased to mean a particular people or ethnicity. Subsequently, other regions, particularly the European ones such as Spain, Portugal, Italy and France, became lastingly culturally "Latinized" by the Roman Empire. Thus, from an early stage in its history, when used as a label for various groups of people, the term "Latin" has had purely legal and cultural meanings, not ethnic. I mean you are kind of correct but not really. And LOL @ "You may now eat the bride":p.
And @ CapnCommando you may not like it but , Spanish is considered the second language of USA by many people.

Only people who aren't real Americans. And I consider "gringos" to be a joke of an insult, because it implies that speaking spanish and supporting hispanics is a good thing.

Cell
04-17-2012, 06:26 AM
Technically "Americans" are not "real Americans", but wait I forgot Manifest Destiny right? I'm sorry Anglo American you are correct. Lol
But no for real this time. The USA might one day become like Canada (country split by language), but that all depends whether or not the non-English speaking people in the USA can assimilate. Then again a great deal of the offspring(3rd generation +) of these very same people don't know how to speak the language of their forefathers. But who knows? Certainly not me , I mean I'm just an uneducated foreigner.

Cathy
04-17-2012, 06:58 AM
1. I'm not an Anglo American lmao
2. I'm not white either
3. I speak 3 languages, including my "forefathers'" language, if you count 2nd generation as a forefather lol

I don't think it's an "American" attitude or an "anti-foreign" attitude. It's pretty much a fact that the entire world is superior to that certain area of the globe known as the south-western hemi-sphere.

CapnCommando
04-17-2012, 07:31 AM

It's not the second language. It may be 3rd or 4th but at least where I live there about 5x more Chinese people than Mexicans.

SoooRite
04-17-2012, 11:46 AM
This Turco guy goes all out for attention it seems.

Shinji
04-17-2012, 03:44 PM
You all got small pipi.

SouthWind
04-17-2012, 06:20 PM
americans ain't fat u bish africains are fat

TurcoX
04-18-2012, 09:05 AM
1. I'm not an Anglo American lmao
2. I'm not white either
3. I speak 3 languages, including my "forefathers'" language, if you count 2nd generation as a forefather lol

I don't think it's an "American" attitude or an "anti-foreign" attitude. It's pretty much a fact that the entire world is superior to that certain area of the globe known as the south-western hemi-sphere.

The entire world is superior to that certain area of the globe known as the south-western hemi-sphere????????????

wow.... you just climb some steps into the stairs of ignorance....

TurcoX
04-18-2012, 09:06 AM
It's not the second language. It may be 3rd or 4th but at least where I live there about 5x more Chinese people than Mexicans.

It is the second language.. get your facts straight dumb farmer

Cathy
04-18-2012, 09:24 AM
It is the second language.. get your facts straight dumb farmer

It's the "second language" because of mass illegal immigration; if it wasn't for law-breakers and felons, it wouldn't be used at all.

On a world scale, the main lingua franca are English, French, and Chinese.

Spanish is insignificant. It's not an anti-foreign sentiment. I love many different countries and peoples of the world. I speak 3 different languages. It's just fact that the least significant people/countries/languages are ~ well you know who

SouthWind
04-18-2012, 09:31 AM
i just came back from school n guys are alrdy lashing at eachother tssk tssk
oh and cathy dont use the word insignificant i doubt that ur better than anyone living in south america

Cathy
04-18-2012, 09:33 AM
oh and cathy dont use the word insignificant i doubt that ur better than anyone living in south america

lol you're funny

SouthWind
04-18-2012, 09:36 AM
its true cute stuff i aint lying there

TurcoX
04-18-2012, 01:26 PM
It's the "second language" because of mass illegal immigration; if it wasn't for law-breakers and felons, it wouldn't be used at all.

On a world scale, the main lingua franca are English, French, and Chinese.

Spanish is insignificant. It's not an anti-foreign sentiment. I love many different countries and peoples of the world. I speak 3 different languages. It's just fact that the least significant people/countries/languages are ~ well you know who

You are seriously an ignorant.. you are talking about mass immigration like it was the worst problem that has ever happened to US while EVERYBODY that takes US HISTORY knows that US is a country made by IMMIGRANTS..

I used to feel amused by your lack of common knowledge, i even thought you were sarcastic all the time.. but now that I'm reading whats coming from you i realize there is only a feeling of pity what i have towards you.. if you really speak 3 languages ( which i REALLY doubt ) you could easily think and know how important every language is.. NO LANGUAGE is insignificant..

Anyways.. go back to your farm and if you are azn go back to your rice camp lolol

Talking about french as a main language LMFAO hahahahah!

IBladE
04-18-2012, 01:40 PM
You are seriously an ignorant.. you are talking about mass immigration like it was the worst problem that has ever happened to US while EVERYBODY that takes US HISTORY knows that US is a country made by IMMIGRANTS..

I used to feel amused by your lack of common knowledge, i even thought you were sarcastic all the time.. but now that I'm reading whats coming from you i realize there is only a feeling of pity what i have towards you.. if you really speak 3 languages ( which i REALLY doubt ) you could easily think and know how important every language is.. NO LANGUAGE is insignificant..

Anyways.. go back to your farm and if you are azn go back to your rice camp lolol

And if your Mexican go back to work and finish sewing my god damn shoes. I didn't pay 170 bucks for your ass to play on cabal forums all day.

Cathy
04-18-2012, 01:43 PM

There is a process for immigration. Mexicans that jump borders are illegally immigrating, causing unnecessary strain on the US education and criminal justice system, as well as the economy. They're nothing but a bunch of criminals.

And French is a language of diplomacy. Known as a Lingua Franca. It's a significant language and half of all world leaders speak it. I'm shocked at your lack of common knowledge.

Spanish is insignificant because its not important to anybody. And when I say anybody, I mean people. People as in human beings that deserve to be treated as such.

It seems like almost every day you try to justify and defend being hispanic, as if its something to be proud of. It's pathetic really.

Especially when you try to insult white and asian people, as if its something to be ashamed of. Any hispanic who tries to make racial insults other races is a joke.

TurcoX
04-18-2012, 03:05 PM
There is a process for immigration. Mexicans that jump borders are illegally immigrating, causing unnecessary strain on the US education and criminal justice system, as well as the economy. They're nothing but a bunch of criminals.

And French is a language of diplomacy. Known as a Lingua Franca. It's a significant language and half of all world leaders speak it. I'm shocked at your lack of common knowledge.

Spanish is insignificant because its not important to anybody. And when I say anybody, I mean people. People as in human beings that deserve to be treated as such.

It seems like almost every day you try to justify and defend being hispanic, as if its something to be proud of. It's pathetic really.

Especially when you try to insult white and asian people, as if its something to be ashamed of. Any hispanic who tries to make racial insults other races is a joke.

ohhhh WOOOOW Hahahahahahahahahha

YEAH CUZ THE IRISH PEOPLE CAME WITH PASSPORTS AND DOING LINES ENTERING US.. Ohh and dont forget the germans! they came asking for asylum and all that crap too! haahhahahaha lmfao!

French a language of diplomacy??? OMFG "lingua franca"??? i bet you believe you sound smart by saying LINGUA FRANCA hahahahahahah!.. as i said before pathetic creature, NO LANGUAGE IS INSIGNIFICANT.. i mean are u FACKING serious??? LINGUA FRANCA?? DIPLOMACY??? omfg this gringo aint jokin

"people as in human beings" yeah.. you alien asians have weird eyes.. you definitely not people

I love being hispanic, I believe Venezuelans are among the happiest bastards in this ed up world.. We take things with calm and perseverance and work hard in all our problems..

I really feel sorry for you Cathy.. i mean look at you.. look at your 2635 post on forums.. what a nobody.. i even look at your sig and i cant stop thinking WHAT A FACKING LOSER.. but anyways i have a theory of life, it says.. "For better people to be born, trash and gargabe must exist".. I acknowledge your existence now cathy, you may go in peace

Tenrai
04-18-2012, 04:41 PM
Just keeping it raw :cool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NY7ggquWwtQ

KillerOnDeck
04-18-2012, 04:44 PM

YEAH CUZ THE IRISH PEOPLE CAME WITH PASSPORTS AND DOING LINES ENTERING US.. Ohh and dont forget the germans! they came asking for asylum and all that crap too! haahhahahaha lmfao!

French a language of diplomacy??? OMFG "lingua franca"??? i bet you believe you sound smart by saying LINGUA FRANCA hahahahahahah!.. as i said before pathetic creature, NO LANGUAGE IS INSIGNIFICANT.. i mean are u FACKING serious??? LINGUA FRANCA?? DIPLOMACY??? omfg this gringo aint jokin

"people as in human beings" yeah.. you alien asians have weird eyes.. you definitely not people

I love being hispanic, I believe Venezuelans are among the happiest bastards in this ed up world.. We take things with calm and perseverance and work hard in all our problems..

I really feel sorry for you Cathy.. i mean look at you.. look at your 2635 post on forums.. what a nobody.. i even look at your sig and i cant stop thinking WHAT A FACKING LOSER.. but anyways i have a theory of life, it says.. "For better people to be born, trash and gargabe must exist".. I acknowledge your existence now cathy, you may go in peace

Being racist in wind of racism is racist, even if it is spite. No matter how you look at it, you're no better than her. Just sayin

TurcoX
04-18-2012, 05:17 PM
Being racist in wind of racism is racist, even if it is spite. No matter how you look at it, you're no better than her. Just sayin

sighhh.. Im gonna stop replying to that piece of trash, ty for letting me know

Cathy
04-18-2012, 05:52 PM

And all this does is prove my point. You're a joke. It's a joke that you're proud. And it's a joke that you can "look down" on anybody given your origins.

You can insult the French language all you want. That doesn't change facts.

Sea
04-18-2012, 08:15 PM
You all got small pipi.

kaka

Sea
04-18-2012, 08:19 PM

agree

jimbo
04-18-2012, 08:21 PM
If you dont love bacon. You should grow a pen1s

try a monster burger meng from hardies just enough bacon just enough meat i buy one every time the heat come on tv or any other good games

Cell
04-18-2012, 08:43 PM
sighhh.. Im gonna stop replying to that piece of trash, ty for letting me know
Yea man be careful los gringos puneteros might come to Venezuela and take your Oil bro lol. You can't reason with people like Cathy they can't see the forest for the trees. They don't understand why people do what they do , it doesn't matter what you read in an article or see on the news if you have not lived it then your eyes will never be opened. I mean doesn't everybody deserve to live a happy life? And its not like Americans or any other race is without fault , we have all committed crimes or sinned in one way or another , and no matter what some believe no single person is better than the next. We were all born with nothing and we will all die with nothing.

Matikus
04-18-2012, 08:59 PM
I do cook a whole lot of bacon. O.O

Ludacris
04-19-2012, 02:39 PM

What The FAWK?? Because all you fawking asians ILLEGALLY immigrating into the US in container ships is any better right? Mexicans/hispanics/latinos criminals? What about asians neega? Contradict urself some more!

jimbo
04-19-2012, 02:44 PM
What The FAWK?? Because all you fawking asians ILLEGALLY immigrating into the US in container ships is any better right? Mexicans/hispanics/latinos criminals? What about asians neega? Contradict urself some more!

wow man thats kinda mean xD

Ludacris
04-19-2012, 02:51 PM
Well some people just dont know when to shut their traps. Especially people who feel the need to always have the last say in virtually every single thing.

Cathy
04-19-2012, 03:38 PM

Yes, it is better.

Because there aren't 1.5 million Asian illegal immigrants every year.

DanteX
04-19-2012, 03:57 PM
i think if they lived right under the US to there probably would be lol

Sea
04-19-2012, 04:43 PM
i think if they lived right under the US to there probably would be lol

there would be lot more kakaka

TurcoX
04-19-2012, 07:30 PM
Yea man be careful los gringos puneteros might come to Venezuela and take your Oil bro lol. You can't reason with people like Cathy they can't see the forest for the trees. They don't understand why people do what they do , it doesn't matter what you read in an article or see on the news if you have not lived it then your eyes will never be opened. I mean doesn't everybody deserve to live a happy life? And its not like Americans or any other race is without fault , we have all committed crimes or sinned in one way or another , and no matter what some believe no single person is better than the next. We were all born with nothing and we will all die with nothing.

Im so done with her crap hahahaha! Pity is all i feel.. I see why now Americans had racism issues while Latin American countries helped each other without any race conflict..

jimbo
04-19-2012, 07:54 PM
Well some people just dont know when to shut their traps. Especially people who feel the need to always have the last say in virtually every single thing.

true this thread should be closed meng ...this is not a good topic

SoooRite
04-19-2012, 08:37 PM
Im so done with her crap hahahaha! Pity is all i feel.. I see why now Americans had racism issues while Latin American countries helped each other without any race conflict..

Americans had racism issues? This is not your first time making a thread about another country. And you rage @the people who correct you for being ignorant, you throw that word around alot btw. You don’t mind sounding like a hypocrite. Seems like you want the drama and attention since you came to America and happen to learn about Rosetta Stone and Hooked on Phonics that you took you ego to a whole new level. /yourjustatypicalhypocritwithagreencard

@Cell correct both of them. Not just Cathy his post does come off strong, but it wouldn’t have been said if this thread wasn't even created

Cell
04-19-2012, 09:21 PM
Americans had racism issues? This is not your first time making a thread about another country. And you rage @the people who correct you for being ignorant, you throw that word around alot btw. You don’t mind sounding like a hypocrite. Seems like you want the drama and attention since you came to America and happen to learn about Rosetta Stone and Hooked on Phonics that you took you ego to a whole new level. /yourjustatypicalhypocritwithagreencard

@Cell correct both of them. Not just Cathy his post does come off strong, but it wouldn’t have been said if this thread wasn't even created
What Turco Cathy and myself have been arguing about has been going on longer than anyone can remember this did not start with Mexico and the USA it has been going on for thousands of years. Nations have conquered and discriminated against other nations for the simple reason that they were different. Just look at the Ancient Egyptians or the Crusades or the current war with terrorists (Not just in the Middle East), this is an issue that unfortunately will not be solved as long as the idea that might makes right is still in the minds of people. I could write so much more about this , but it would not make a difference because this is a cycle fueled by fear and fear is a basic survival mechanism occurring in response to a specific stimulus, such as pain or the threat of danger.

Ludacris
04-19-2012, 09:29 PM
Yes, it is better.

Because there aren't 1.5 million Asian illegal immigrants every year.

Well thats because most of the asians coming in crowded containers die and dont make it to breathe US air. Slap yourself for saying "yes it's better" gtf.o

jimbo
04-19-2012, 09:45 PM
bro this is getting insensitive meng guys watch what you say meng

Sea
04-19-2012, 09:57 PM
Well thats because most of the asians coming in crowded containers die and dont make it to breathe US air. Slap yourself for saying "yes it's better" gtf.o

well they are asians,so thats food along the way... ka

jimbo
04-19-2012, 10:53 PM
meng you guys true colors are starting to show can we just play cabal and get along?

Cathy
04-20-2012, 01:23 AM

It's ridiculous that anybody could imply there is mass illegal immigration by Asians. The amount that even attempt to come to the US is so minuscule compared to Mexicans.

1. There is not a national crisis of illegal immigration by Asians
2. We don't build electric fences in the Pacific Ocean.
3. There isn't a massive need for laws in California and Washington to control the population of illegal immigrants from Asia and/or deport them.
4. There isn't a massive drug cartel coming from Asia.

The amount of illegal Mexicans is 10-fold of any illegal immigrants from anywhere else. Any Mexican who tries to justify it by saying there are illegal immigrants from other countries, is fooling themselves.

Raikyrios
04-20-2012, 01:30 AM
First of all, the United States of America does not even have an official national language. So, there's no one or two or three..etc.

SoooRite
04-20-2012, 01:48 AM
What Turco Cathy and myself have been arguing about has been going on longer than anyone can remember this did not start with Mexico and the USA it has been going on for thousands of years. Nations have conquered and discriminated against other nations for the simple reason that they were different. Just look at the Ancient Egyptians or the Crusades or the current war with terrorists (Not just in the Middle East), this is an issue that unfortunately will not be solved as long as the idea that might makes right is still in the minds of people. I could write so much more about this , but it would not make a difference because this is a cycle fueled by fear and fear is a basic survival mechanism occurring in response to a specific stimulus, such as pain or the threat of danger.

I still it's between Cathy and Turco. Turco makes the thread and then gets flamed for it mainly by Cathy. You just show up when Turco makes the thread and start writing long paragraphs. A lot of Googling for you.

First of all, the United States of America does not even have an official national language. So, there's no one or two or three..etc.

Where have you been? The official language has been English

Raikyrios
04-20-2012, 02:26 AM
I still it's between Cathy and Turco. Turco makes the thread and then gets flamed for it mainly by Cathy. You just show up when Turco makes the thread and start writing long paragraphs. A lot of Googling for you.

Where have you been? The official language has been English

Where have you been? Hopefully not in the U.S. because it's not stated anywhere(federal level, so national) that english is the offical language of the United States. Or do you not know your own country? :)

Cathy
04-20-2012, 02:39 AM
Where have you been? Hopefully not in the U.S. because it's not stated anywhere(federal level, so national) that english is the offical language of the United States. Or do you not know your own country? :)

Several countries of the world have no "official" language; however every country has a de facto language, de facto meaning "for all intents and purposes."

CandiCoatted
04-20-2012, 02:40 AM

LoLs waves English is the official Language
Look it up......

Shinji
04-20-2012, 02:54 AM
I give my support to turco and luda meng

KillerOnDeck
04-20-2012, 03:17 AM
This thread is so dumb....went from talking about awesome bacon, to Mexicans vs Asians smh

SoooRite
04-20-2012, 04:36 AM

Most of us should be shocked or something?

SoooRite
04-20-2012, 04:39 AM

For Example:

If you would like a green card or entry in the USA what language would you have to learn? Take your time and think about it.

I'm sorry for giving you a level five question.

IBladE
04-20-2012, 04:52 AM

You was probably one of those who also gave their support to Obama.

Still have hope and still waiting for change?

SoooRite
04-20-2012, 04:59 AM

Obama is better than the last two presidents and hes cleaning up their mess, and change doesnt happend over night.

KillerOnDeck
04-20-2012, 08:24 AM
I like how republicans think they can trust their party too. All politicians = asshats, prove me wrong...

TurcoX
04-20-2012, 09:00 AM

lmao! see why i have fun trolling this fattys?? hahahaha look at this guy!

Go get yo bacon fatty!

SoooRite
04-20-2012, 09:33 AM
lmao! see why i have fun trolling this fattys?? hahahaha look at this guy!

Go get yo bacon fatty!

Brush up on your grammar if you wanna seem smart other than that your not showing me anything.

And Thats all? What a joke. Loving the fatty comment btw. i happen to see your FaceBook pic. Mirror shots, lmao? i thought mostly "Americans" do that. Hypocrit at his finest.Btw as long as you have a green card your an American also. Sadly, your talking about yourself. Like a real dumb@ass

Raikyrios
04-20-2012, 10:12 AM
For Example:

If you would like a green card or entry in the USA what language would you have to learn? Take your time and think about it.

I'm sorry for giving you a level five question.

Lol, that's only because English is the major language and states do have an official language, but not a national language. Just because most people know english in the U.S. doesn't automatically mean it's the offcial national language. Therefore, you are, SoooWrong :)

SoooRite
04-20-2012, 10:55 AM
Lol, that's only because English is the major language and states do have an official language, but not a national language. Just because most people know english in the U.S. doesn't automatically mean it's the offcial national language. Therefore, you are, SoooWrong :)

It's hard for you to retain information or your just that dumb?

Raikyrios
04-20-2012, 11:28 AM
It's hard for you to retain information or your just that dumb?

Actually, it's the other way around. If you just took the time to even google and read the answer you would know that the U.S. does not have an official national language. But here you go. Actual fact.

http://www.usconstitution.net/consttop_lang.html

Shinji
04-20-2012, 11:30 AM

Lets dump all our troubles on obama, Yeah bro!

My support was obviously to much for you.

SoooRite
04-20-2012, 11:41 AM
Actually, it's the other way around. If you just took the time to even google and read the answer you would know that the U.S. does not have an official national language. But here you go. Actual fact.

http://www.usconstitution.net/consttop_lang.html

Beginning it states USA “does not have an official language but if you keep reading it declares that American English is widely used that it's considered the official language. Which going back that page has some typos. Says it’s not then it is? But waste of time

SoooRite
04-20-2012, 11:42 AM
My support was obviously to much for you.

If you say so.

Raikyrios
04-20-2012, 11:42 AM
Considered. Does not mean its official in any way shape or form. Do you even know what the meaning of the words you are reading?

Sea
04-20-2012, 12:48 PM
pfft hispanics > asians.

big vs small.whos better? XD

TurcoX
04-20-2012, 12:55 PM

Man im serious just grab a facking bacon or something

so u are practically saying that what happened to Martin Luther King and all that crap wasnt "RACISM ISSUES" im pretty sure white people and black people get along VERY WELL IN THIS COUNTRY i guess. i dont rage for people that correct me because when they are "correcting me" they only sound dumb and stupid enough for me to feel sorry about what im reading hahahah! ohh and btw, i dont have a green card :D

Brush up on your grammar if you wanna seem smart other than that your not showing me anything.

And Thats all? What a joke. Loving the fatty comment btw. i happen to see your FaceBook pic. Mirror shots, lmao? i thought mostly "Americans" do that. Hypocrit at his finest.Btw as long as you have a green card your an American also. Sadly, your talking about yourself. Like a real dumb@ass

you just said "i thought mostly Americans do that".. that just makes me wonder how closed minded you are.. What that comment just showed me is that you dont know anybody that is not american which makes you a total ignorant when challenging other cultures..

Unlike you, I have the power to challenge your culture because I do LIVE in US and I do SPEAK your language.. every second it passes i learn more about you all and the funny thing is I really love watching u all eating bacon like fatty cows! which is why i started the thread..

PS: I have been laughing my ass off reading Cathy hating comments on latino's ( i think she or "it" got raped or something hahahahah) and this guy "sooorite" acting like he knows every shet hahahaha

pfft hispanics > asians.

big vs small.whos better? XD

THIS ^

IBladE
04-20-2012, 01:57 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIw3xKNRICc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

i am0x i
04-20-2012, 01:58 PM
whites won agian bchs.

KillerOnDeck
04-20-2012, 02:08 PM
If it's any consolation to you guys, all of you are bad examples of Good Latino/Good Asians... Just sayin

spittaz
04-20-2012, 02:12 PM
If it's any consolation to you guys, all of you are bad examples of Good Latino/Good Asians... Just sayin
^agree

whitetrash
04-20-2012, 02:39 PM
Brolic get back to mowing my lawn :)
TurCOX if u like your country and culture so much why stay here?
Cathy you crack me up but your right about the boarder jumpers so many where I live taking jobs driving around in cars without insurance hitting people and fing up there lives
Not to mention the crime alot of the illegals cause

Shinji
04-20-2012, 03:04 PM
I got it small, sht is like 1inch

Deathlymonkey
04-20-2012, 03:23 PM

Brolic is definitely one of the few people I respect in this game for both their personality and smartness (i haz gud gramare meng).

SouthWind
04-20-2012, 08:51 PM
I say you all meet in RL and settle your disagreement like reasonable people will do, with guns and knives
Oh don't worry winner gets to go to jail and looser gets a nice place at the cemetery

TurcoX
04-20-2012, 09:00 PM
I say you all meet in RL and settle your disagreement like reasonable people will do, with guns and knives
Oh don't worry winner gets to go to jail and looser gets a nice place at the cemetery

pfff if i had those asian dorks meeting me in real life this conversation wouldnt even been happening lmao!

SouthWind
04-20-2012, 09:02 PM
pfff if i had those asian dorks meeting me in real life this conversation wouldnt even been happening lmao!son go to bed right now

KillerOnDeck
04-20-2012, 10:03 PM
son go to bed right now

Sam gimme ur fs :3

Sea
04-20-2012, 10:20 PM
ok every1 has the right to live in the us and none is better than the other.
@cathy:the only reason why there arent as much asians as hispanics in the US is cuz u ppl live at the other side of the earth,if china/japan/viet(the "small" ppl) lived right next to the US like mexico i am 100% sure u ppl would cross the boarder as much as mexican do but jackie chan style LOL
that way containers wouldnt stink as hell when they are oppened KA.
no1 is better than any1 cathy,every1 is equal dont be so ignorant.

this thread went from bacon to wos better than who loool trolls XD

sn0wXz
04-20-2012, 10:36 PM

U.S. History is defined by what happened after the land was stolen from natives already living here, before they imported slaves. Illegal Immigration was result of people wanting a better life outside of mexico (looking like the poor guys of iraq with drug wars), drug/arms smuggling ect. Everybody who wasn't full blooded native would have been immigrants technically, but again U.S. history and what is taught in schools is defined by school boards who edit perspectives on history, as you can imagine not every history book would have the same opinion on what happened, and the overall affect on history.

I don't use off topic but I didn't even get to see the video, its private and doesn't play. Did you upload this on your personal account just for cabal forums lol, your too passionate about sterotyping when in reality you would probably see as many obese people in your town as mine, thas for sure I don't live in a big town but there is not many "obese" people, which is techincally like a certain %age of body fat.

I just googled a map and its actually not that significant of a %age increase to warrant sterotyping unless your really bored, but whatever floats your boat.

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/44342000/gif/_44342178_global_obesity_map416.gif

On a side note, it does appear saudi arabia is eating well, as they should be Lol. Important to realize this is a global issue, and nations accross the world fall in similar % categories, I do like deep fried fish/chicken though and most American food is greasy if your eating from your average resturant ect. To be honest I don't know anyone who eats at mcdonalds or burger king/fastfood more then once a month, when your a kid its ok but I'd take a grilled burger n home fries/chips over fast food any day. Probably the majority of the profits for those companies come from people who are working 40 hours a week and don't have much time on lunch break and need something quick to eat. I can't really hate too hard on em.

Raikyrios
04-20-2012, 10:50 PM
Oh my god, stop blabbering about how there would be as much Asians immigrating if the Asian countries were neighbors with the U.S. Because guess what? IT'S NOT.

Cathy
04-21-2012, 05:58 AM
ok every1 has the right to live in the us and none is better than the other.
@cathy:the only reason why there arent as much asians as hispanics in the US is cuz u ppl live at the other side of the earth,if china/japan/viet(the "small" ppl) lived right next to the US like mexico i am 100% sure u ppl would cross the boarder as much as mexican do but jackie chan style LOL
that way containers wouldnt stink as hell when they are oppened KA.
no1 is better than any1 cathy,every1 is equal dont be so ignorant.

this thread went from bacon to wos better than who loool trolls XD

Sorry but that's not true. Just like any western industrialized nation, nobody simply has the "right" to live here other than citizens.

No wonder theres so many border jumpers. Your ignorance only further proves me right about Hispanics. Don't try to call people "trolls" when this thread was created by a hispanic troll's pathetic attempt to say that being American is somehow a bad thing.

Oh my god, stop blabbering about how there would be as much Asians immigrating if the Asian countries were neighbors with the U.S. Because guess what? IT'S NOT.

And this too. I can't possibly understand how people can criticize the US when its pretty much the best place that they can ever hope to live in.

Take a good look at Canada. Sorry but we don't have fences built around Canada. And we don't have mass illegal immigration from Canada. Take a real good look at these 3 countries: The United States, Canada, Mexico. Now tell me which one doesn't belong. All 3 were colonies established by Europeans a long time ago and the US and Canada can be considered relatively successful. And Mexico is the failure. Mexico is the only place where life is so horrible that people are trying to flee it. We don't have mass illegal immigration from US to Canada, or Canada to US, and nobody goes to Mexico. Keep trying to tell me "everyone is equal" cause thats a load of BS.

SouthWind
04-21-2012, 07:53 AM
why the fack will mexicans come here when there's nothing but igloo's and snow....

KillerOnDeck
04-21-2012, 10:02 AM
Shut up Sam...

Sea
04-21-2012, 11:39 AM
Sorry but that's not true. Just like any western industrialized nation, nobody simply has the "right" to live here other than citizens.

No wonder theres so many border jumpers. Your ignorance only further proves me right about Hispanics. Don't try to call people "trolls" when this thread was created by a hispanic troll's pathetic attempt to say that being American is somehow a bad thing.

as long as they are "legaly citizens or residents" for me they have the right to live in the US since they did nothing wrong.it is true that the resident laws r extremely ed up and too "easy".i am from cuba,but regardless of me being hispanic or not i do agree that the laws of Mexico boarder r messed up;and they being in this country messing up other ppls jobs/lives just proves that the goverment just gives a crap about it.they should just deport EVERY1 who isnt a legally resident(clean background)there are lots of mexicans/asians/hispanics with a long criminal background,so goverment should just get rid of them w/o thinking about it......

but saying ur better than any1 is being ignorant cuz u dunno wut trully happened that they risk their lives to made it to the US....

i hope we get a real president in the future since all we have had so far are worthless.

Cathy
04-21-2012, 12:28 PM
as long as they are "legaly citizens or residents" for me they have the right to live in the US since they did nothing wrong.it is true that the resident laws r extremely ed up and too "easy".i am from cuba,but regardless of me being hispanic or not i do agree that the laws of Mexico boarder r messed up;and they being in this country messing up other ppls jobs/lives just proves that the goverment just gives a crap about it.they should just deport EVERY1 who isnt a legally resident(clean background)there are lots of mexicans/asians/hispanics with a long criminal background,so goverment should just get rid of them w/o thinking about it......

but saying ur better than any1 is being ignorant cuz u dunno wut trully happened that they risk their lives to made it to the US....

i hope we get a real president in the future since all we have had so far are worthless.

How can you possibly argue that Mexicans deserve to live in the US as long as they are "legal citizens"? I just said in my previous post that only citizens have the right to live here. Just so you know, Mexicans ARE NOT citizens of the US. They jumped a border to get here; they are criminals.

People who "risk their lives to come to the US" did so illegaly.

If you enter the country legally, you don't risk your life.

Raikyrios
04-21-2012, 12:36 PM
Boo Cathy! You only pointed out a couple of the things wrong with that post! There were more :(

blazingturd
04-21-2012, 03:51 PM
Asian bot alz, and Mexican buy alz.

spittaz
04-21-2012, 05:37 PM
rules are ment to be broken ; )

Ludacris
04-21-2012, 06:56 PM
How can you possibly argue that Mexicans deserve to live in the US as long as they are "legal citizens"? I just said in my previous post that only citizens have the right to live here. Just so you know, Mexicans ARE NOT citizens of the US. They jumped a border to get here; they are criminals.

Hmm, let's see, I'm Mexican. I was born in the United States, I have a birth certificate, Social Security Card, U.S. Passport. Now, tell me how I am not a citizen of the United States??

inb4greencardka, no, s.t.f.u.

jimbo
04-21-2012, 09:19 PM

its called home of the free cathy.... long as you are legalized you are a citizen of the UNITED stats of america...... making your self look like a douche

Hmm, let's see, I'm Mexican. I was born in the United States, I have a birth certificate, Social Security Card, U.S. Passport. Now, tell me how I am not a citizen of the United States??

so true .....

Cathy
04-21-2012, 09:31 PM
its called home of the free cathy.... long as you are legalized you are a citizen of the UNITED stats of america...... making your self look like a douche

so true .....

Ooo s and Mexicans have teamed up

Im scared

Really

DanteX
04-21-2012, 10:52 PM
why isnt this flaming thread of cookies closed yet >.> ....gms._.

Sea
04-21-2012, 11:35 PM
why isnt this flaming thread of cookies closed yet >.> ....gms._.

4/20 in other words "GMs long weekend" bro :rolleyes:

TurcoX
04-22-2012, 12:01 AM

Man this bish has been watching a lot of movies really hahahahaha

KillerOnDeck
04-22-2012, 12:14 AM
I like the missteps in Logic Cathy makes when talking about Illegal Immigrants, I'm not a Hispanic, but I think anyone who wants a better life for themselves and isn't a criminal should be able to live here, as long as they have jobs and living quarters. The ones who don't get put on a deportation list and are sent back to their country. And to be honest, any Non Native American has no right to dictate to can leave and enter this country. That being said, all of our ancestors were immigrants at one point. And Mexico isn't half as bad as Vietnam or South Korea or a decent 45% of the Philippines. It's also easy to talk down on people when it's not your race that has it's integrity and dignity jeopardized y relying on just getting into America, and as everyone has said, there are many Asian immigrants too, just not nearly as much because they have about 3000 miles of water to travel just to get here. Where as Mexicans have a 2 day walk in the desert.

jimbo
04-22-2012, 05:01 AM

Im scared

Really

i think all the pass presidents, current, supreme court are against you my freind
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_nationality_law

CandiCoatted
04-22-2012, 06:57 AM

Your not Mexican. The correct term is Hispanic if you were born in the US
And yes there's a difference

i think all the pass presidents, current, supreme court are against you my freind
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_nationality_law

Lmao Wikipedia isn't a reliable source it can be edited

/fail

Cathy
04-22-2012, 07:26 AM
I like the missteps in Logic Cathy makes when talking about Illegal Immigrants, I'm not a Hispanic, but I think anyone who wants a better life for themselves and isn't a criminal should be able to live here, as long as they have jobs and living quarters. The ones who don't get put on a deportation list and are sent back to their country. And to be honest, any Non Native American has no right to dictate to can leave and enter this country. That being said, all of our ancestors were immigrants at one point. And Mexico isn't half as bad as Vietnam or South Korea or a decent 45% of the Philippines. It's also easy to talk down on people when it's not your race that has it's integrity and dignity jeopardized y relying on just getting into America, and as everyone has said, there are many Asian immigrants too, just not nearly as much because they have about 3000 miles of water to travel just to get here. Where as Mexicans have a 2 day walk in the desert.

1. It's a law that you need proper documentation to enter the country. It's not available to just anybody. People who are jumping the border ARE criminals.

The Law does not say "job and living quarters" are the requirements to live here. CITIZENSHIP is the requirement to live here.

And making a "better life for yourself" shouldn't include trespassing and stealing. A Mexican wants to make a better life for themselves by going into the US. A homeless man wants to make a better life for themselves by going into your home. Tell me whats the difference there. Going into another country, without a social security number and not paying taxes is stealing from the country. And in turn is no different than breaking into your home and stealing your belongings.

2. And I've already said this, but stop talking about how there would be Asian immigrants if it was nearby, because guess what, it's not. Take a good look at Canada, we have mass illegal immigration from Canada cause its nearby, right? lol.

Shinji
04-22-2012, 08:05 AM
Cuban American wut up

jimbo
04-22-2012, 10:21 AM
Your not Mexican. The correct term is Hispanic if you were born in the US
And yes there's a difference

Lmao Wikipedia isn't a reliable source it can be edited

/fail

the sources were they get their informations is listed at the bottom

/fail

KillerOnDeck
04-22-2012, 10:33 AM
1. It's a law that you need proper documentation to enter the country. It's not available to just anybody. People who are jumping the border ARE criminals.

The Law does not say "job and living quarters" are the requirements to live here. CITIZENSHIP is the requirement to live here.

And making a "better life for yourself" shouldn't include trespassing and stealing. A Mexican wants to make a better life for themselves by going into the US. A homeless man wants to make a better life for themselves by going into your home. Tell me whats the difference there. Going into another country, without a social security number and not paying taxes is stealing from the country. And in turn is no different than breaking into your home and stealing your belongings.

2. And I've already said this, but stop talking about how there would be Asian immigrants if it was nearby, because guess what, it's not. Take a good look at Canada, we have mass illegal immigration from Canada cause its nearby, right? lol.

1. Ok since you're so smart tell all the white males and females who annexed this place from the Hispanic and Native Americans to . I said Job and Living quarters should be requirements, not that they were, as long as they're being productive members of society it shouldn't be an issue. It amazes me how clueless you are on specifically how they get here, considering there are white guys with guns standing at the fence I'm pretty sure they aren't getting in by hoppping it.

2. I can't name a single time where I've been stolen from by a Mexican, they do however work hard as hell for very little. I have however witnessed holdups committed by whites and blacks. And if they're so bad why is that most crime is committed by Legal Americans than Illegal aliens? Explain that. What about Puerto Ricans? We own their territory and they pay no taxes and still get to vote in our elections and live off our citizenship and benefits. Why are they any different than Mexicans who would love to come here and pay taxes?

Yea Canada also isn't a 2nd world country and next to America is the best place in the world to live, you don't hear about mass murders and theft coming from Canada, where as the latter it's a daily. You do realize you're the descendant of Immigrants right? How do you think your ancestors got over here? Oh wait it was okay for you because it was your people. Righteous racist hypocrites kill me, with their backwards logic, The descendant of Illegal Immigrants talking trash about other Illegal Immigrants, Asian people should the last to talk about this issue.

KillerOnDeck
04-22-2012, 10:34 AM

/fail

I also like the part where Wikipedia doesn't allow mass changes to articles, only small editorials like grammar checks and such, anything substantial and changed back within a day or two. lol

Sea
04-22-2012, 10:44 AM
Cuban American wut up

pinareno right there XD

Cathy
04-22-2012, 10:54 AM
1. Ok since you're so smart tell all the white males and females who annexed this place from the Hispanic and Native Americans to . I said Job and Living quarters should be requirements, not that they were, as long as they're being productive members of society it shouldn't be an issue. It amazes me how clueless you are on specifically how they get here, considering there are white guys with guns standing at the fence I'm pretty sure they aren't getting in by hoppping it.

2. I can't name a single time where I've been stolen from by a Mexican, they do however work hard as hell for very little. I have however witnessed holdups committed by whites and blacks. And if they're so bad why is that most crime is committed by Legal Americans than Illegal aliens? Explain that. What about Puerto Ricans? We own their territory and they pay no taxes and still get to vote in our elections and live off our citizenship and benefits. Why are they any different than Mexicans who would love to come here and pay taxes?

Yea Canada also isn't a 2nd world country and next to America is the best place in the world to live, you don't hear about mass murders and theft coming from Canada, where as the latter it's a daily. You do realize you're the descendant of Immigrants right? How do you think your ancestors got over here? Oh wait it was okay for you because it was your people. Righteous racist hypocrites kill me, with their backwards logic, The descendant of Illegal Immigrants talking trash about other Illegal Immigrants, Asian people should the last to talk about this issue.

This only proves me right. Like I said, Mexico is a failure. If you're gonna blame whites and asians, that makes you the racist here. The only people at fault are hispanics.

jimbo
04-22-2012, 10:57 AM
GMs why this thread isnt closed yet?

Cathy
04-22-2012, 11:00 AM
GMs why this thread isnt closed yet?

Because Mexicans + s are like the Axis of Evil

CandiCoatted
04-22-2012, 12:16 PM

/fail

Yet you linked the Wikipedia as your source....

spittaz
04-22-2012, 12:37 PM
Because Mexicans + s are like the Axis of Evil
hey am mexican -___-

CandiCoatted
04-22-2012, 01:12 PM
hey am mexican -___-

Mexican or Hispanic?! lol

SouthWind
04-22-2012, 01:38 PM
pfft spoiled kids!

Raikyrios
04-22-2012, 03:03 PM

1. So you're saying that all Asian immigrants that came into the U.S. entered illegally? (Hint: the answer is no)

2. How the heck do you know Cathy's ancestors were illegal immigrants?(Unless you stalked her or something)

3. Maybe you should be the last to talk about this issue.

Deathlymonkey
04-22-2012, 03:44 PM
1. So you're saying that all Asian immigrants that came into the U.S. entered illegally? (Hint: the answer is no)

2. How the heck do you know Cathy's ancestors were illegal immigrants?(Unless you stalked her or something)

So you're saying that all Mexican immigrants that came into the U.S. entered illegally? (Hint: the answer is no)

I'm not even taking a side here...but seriously guys, why does it matter?

I was going to write a whole paragraph showing the weaknesses of both sides, but then I figured it wouldn't change anything...why do you people feel the need to hate on others because they speak another language? I mean, come on, we're all humans. We eat, sleep, laugh, think, too. And this is for both Turco's and Cathy's side. Stop hating each other. Stop hating americans. Stop hating latinos.

You should have other things to worry in life than that...if not...I'm sorry, but you're missing the good things of life.

Oh well I don't even know why I'm wasting my time writing this...I'm probably gonna get trolled for talking about life on a forum, but whatever. Flame on.

Raikyrios
04-22-2012, 05:12 PM
So you're saying that all Mexican immigrants that came into the U.S. entered illegally? (Hint: the answer is no)

I'm not even taking a side here...but seriously guys, why does it matter?

I was going to write a whole paragraph showing the weaknesses of both sides, but then I figured it wouldn't change anything...why do you people feel the need to hate on others because they speak another language? I mean, come on, we're all humans. We eat, sleep, laugh, think, too. And this is for both Turco's and Cathy's side. Stop hating each other. Stop hating americans. Stop hating latinos.

You should have other things to worry in life than that...if not...I'm sorry, but you're missing the good things of life.

Oh well I don't even know why I'm wasting my time writing this...I'm probably gonna get trolled for talking about life on a forum, but whatever. Flame on.

Do you know how to read forums posts? Because I merely pointed out a flaw in that guys statement. I haven't even flamed about race in this thread, nor made any accusations about Mexicans.

KillerOnDeck
04-22-2012, 05:33 PM
This only proves me right. Like I said, Mexico is a failure. If you're gonna blame whites and asians, that makes you the racist here. The only people at fault are hispanics.

I don't remember pointing the finger at anyone, and it's not the peoples fault, it's the governments job to keep up the economy and country. By your logic, I could also say it's Japans fault for the Nagasaki Bombing, It's Asians peoples fault they eat cats and dogs, It's Asian peoples fault that decline of 70% of all sea life is traced to Asia. I could say it's white peoples fault Hitler was let loose, It's white peoples fault a Norwegian terrorist killed 72 people last year, It's white peoples fault that Catholic Priest were fondling little boys. The only racist i see is you and Turcox, Both of you are behaving like the excretions your people leave in the toilet. Get over yourself.

KillerOnDeck
04-22-2012, 05:36 PM

1. No I merely pointed out that Asian people living in the US are either Immigrants or descendants of them. Just like not all Mexican people are illegals.

2. I assumed she Asian sorry if I'm mistaken.

3. Considering I'm the only person who is not having a biased view here no I should talk about it. You all are responding out of spite like children. Grow the hell up.

CandiCoatted
04-22-2012, 05:44 PM
You all are responding out of spite like children. Grow the hell up.

Applies to u too

Raikyrios
04-22-2012, 05:52 PM
1. No I merely pointed out that Asian people living in the US are either Immigrants or descendants of them. Just like not all Mexican people are illegals.

2. I assumed she Asian sorry if I'm mistaken.

3. Considering I'm the only person who is not having a biased view here no I should talk about it. You all are responding out of spite like children. Grow the hell up.

"The descendant of Illegal Immigrants talking trash about other Illegal Immigrants, Asian people should the last to talk about this issue."

^ Then why would you say illegal immigrants when referring to Asians? Obviously the only thing you're pointing out is that all Asians came here illegally. And not biased? You also said that Asian people should be the last to talk about this issue with respect to all other races. Why is that?

Cathy
04-22-2012, 06:22 PM
I don't remember pointing the finger at anyone, and it's not the peoples fault, it's the governments job to keep up the economy and country. By your logic, I could also say it's Japans fault for the Nagasaki Bombing, It's Asians peoples fault they eat cats and dogs, It's Asian peoples fault that decline of 70% of all sea life is traced to Asia. I could say it's white peoples fault Hitler was let loose, It's white peoples fault a Norwegian terrorist killed 72 people last year, It's white peoples fault that Catholic Priest were fondling little boys. The only racist i see is you and Turcox, Both of you are behaving like the excretions your people leave in the toilet. Get over yourself.

Canadian's don't illegally come to the US. Can you explain why Mexicans do? I can

Mexico is a 3rd world country

The reason it's a 3rd world country:

People in Mexico are either:

Incompetent to fix the country, or lazy to fix the country. And so they jump a border to come here. How can you say it is not their fault? Nobody is making them jump a border, hence, breaking US law.

Now tell me: why is it a good thing to have those Mexicans be in the USA?

US citizens made the US a 1st world country

Canadian citizens made Canada a 1st world country

Sorry but Mexicans are failures.

Shinji
04-22-2012, 06:22 PM
pinareno right there XD
Im from da city :(

Canadian's don't illegally come to the US. Can you explain why Mexicans do? I can

Incompetent to fix the country, or lazy to fix the country. And so they jump a border to come here. How can you say it is not their fault? Nobody is making them jump a border, hence, breaking US law.

Mexico is not a 3rd world country O_o
Everyone wants to live the american dream which is something that most hispanics think when coming to U.S.
Obv stuff is that Mexico drug cartel control the government and the people know it , so why fight and get shoot the next day, they find themself in a tough spot and decide to come to america thats it.
Your question is invalid those mexicans that jump border are prob those that are to poor or just trying to find a better place.
Cartels got money why come to america, to get themself caught?

KillerOnDeck
04-22-2012, 08:35 PM

You are truly too stupid to insult, I see why 75% of merc only has bad things to say about you. For starters, Mexicans are probably some of the hardest working people I have ever seen, they also charge next to nothing for their labor. You can get one to help you paint your house for 30 bucks, that's insane. You can throw around the stereotype that Mexicans are lazy, but that is about as far from the truth as possible. Mexico is a 3rd world country because of the lack of resources and Government, People are to independent and they have virtually no way of making money. The people have nothing to do with a countries status, US has a 17% unemployment rate atm(IIRC) and we're not a 3rd world country. So stop making stuff up. We have always been a 1st world country due to money and Fire power, we lose the nukes we lose the cash we lose out status simple as that. I would love to see you fix the problems Mexico has since you're so smart. Start by getting them clean water, or Non make shift houses, or helping them get college level educations. Because everyone Knows how much of a Pro Politician CathyXIII is right? You sound like one of those cuntservatives who gets all their Info from Faux News and interpret it into fact. Fact is you don't know wtf you're talking about, You're just making stuff up out of spite, which is something a 7 year old would do. Congratulations, you have the mindset of a pre-prescent child. *slow claps*

Ludacris
04-22-2012, 08:56 PM

Im scared

Really

Exactly.

s.t.f.u.

Ludacris
04-22-2012, 09:02 PM
You are truly too stupid to insult, I see why 75% of merc only has bad things to say about you. For starters, Mexicans are probably some of the hardest working people I have ever seen, they also charge next to nothing for their labor. You can get one to help you paint your house for 30 bucks, that's insane. You can throw around the stereotype that Mexicans are lazy, but that is about as far from the truth as possible. Mexico is a 3rd world country because of the lack of resources and Government, People are to independent and they have virtually no way of making money. The people have nothing to do with a countries status, US has a 17% unemployment rate atm(IIRC) and we're not a 3rd world country. So stop making stuff up. We have always been a 1st world country due to money and Fire power, we lose the nukes we lose the cash we lose out status simple as that. I would love to see you fix the problems Mexico has since you're so smart. Start by getting them clean water, or Non make shift houses, or helping them get college level educations. Because everyone Knows how much of a Pro Politician CathyXIII is right? You sound like one of those cuntservatives who gets all their Info from Faux News and interpret it into fact. Fact is you don't know wtf you're talking about, You're just making stuff up out of spite, which is something a 7 year old would do. Congratulations, you have the mindset of a pre-prescent child. *slow claps*

Someone just got chewed the fawk up, and spit the fawk up.

Getting ready for a political p.o.s. counter argument.

TurcoX
04-22-2012, 09:19 PM

OK i gotta answer to all this crap because i feel like this bish couldnt be MORE wrong than she is now

The reason of why Mexico as well as Venezuela is on their current state is because people is too ignorant about international issues, JUST LIKE MANY AMERICANS

Another reason that lies beneath a corrupt country is that there are many natural resources and geopolitical aspects and issues that leaves the country as a rich mine of gold. Where there is gold, there is gonna be corruption.. Venezuela for example is the first country in Oil reserves in the whole world ( WE BEAT SAUDI ARABIA huhuhuhu! )

How can u explain the first country in oil reserves in the whole world being ed up as it is now? As a venezuelan ill tell you why:

Venezuelan people are the most chillout people in the whole world. they dont like to work, they like getting things on their hands. Our current president is a living joke, he steals from the people and gives less of what he steals back to them. A guy that doesnt worry about his people and just keeps stealing from the reserves is a complete jackass that deserves nothing more than death..

My country is a very rich country, we have everything we could ask for.. US cant do shet to us because we sell them oil!, thats right bish.. you dont have any idea of how many times Chavez has insulted George Bush and getting nothing but a polite answer hahahahah!

OH AND BTW, IM NOT HATING ON GRINGOS! I LOVE WATCHING THEM EATING DA BACON YO! lmao

I have a lot of friends from everywhere in the whole world and i really dont care about how they run their shet in their countries because there is no country better than mine!..

you guys keep talking about the american dream and freedom and shet.. but seriously.. do you call that freedom?? all those laws and taxes and shet??. there is only an easy way of putting it.. The thing you guys call freedom is nothing more than a mere ilussion based on a fake feeling of safety..

Keep hating Cathy, the more you write the more I'm convinced that you wish you were a Mexican

KillerOnDeck
04-22-2012, 09:47 PM
Someone just got chewed the fawk up, and spit the fawk up.

Getting ready for a political p.o.s. counter argument.

I wouldn't get my hopes up, she's already showed how intelligent she is with her last post. All she has to defend herself is racial propaganda and stereotypes, which up to date have been proven false. I can also go look up so really torn up Asian countries which are 5000000000x worse off than most of South America and Mexico but My point is racism is wrong and that would contradict my entire last few posts.

KillerOnDeck
04-22-2012, 09:51 PM
OK i gotta answer to all this crap because i feel like this bish couldnt be MORE wrong than she is now

The reason of why Mexico as well as Venezuela is on their current state is because people is too ignorant about international issues, JUST LIKE MANY AMERICANS

Another reason that lies beneath a corrupt country is that there are many natural resources and geopolitical aspects and issues that leaves the country as a rich mine of gold. Where there is gold, there is gonna be corruption.. Venezuela for example is the first country in Oil reserves in the whole world ( WE BEAT SAUDI ARABIA huhuhuhu! )

How can u explain the first country in oil reserves in the whole world being ed up as it is now? As a venezuelan ill tell you why:

Venezuelan people are the most chillout people in the whole world. they dont like to work, they like getting things on their hands. Our current president is a living joke, he steals from the people and gives less of what he steals back to them. A guy that doesnt worry about his people and just keeps stealing from the reserves is a complete jackass that deserves nothing more than death..

My country is a very rich country, we have everything we could ask for.. US cant do shet to us because we sell them oil!, thats right bish.. you dont have any idea of how many times Chavez has insulted George Bush and getting nothing but a polite answer hahahahah!

OH AND BTW, IM NOT HATING ON GRINGOS! I LOVE WATCHING THEM EATING DA BACON YO! lmao

I have a lot of friends from everywhere in the whole world and i really dont care about how they run their shet in their countries because there is no country better than mine!..

you guys keep talking about the american dream and freedom and shet.. but seriously.. do you call that freedom?? all those laws and taxes and shet??. there is only an easy way of putting it.. The thing you guys call freedom is nothing more than a mere ilussion based on a fake feeling of safety..

Keep hating Cathy, the more you write the more I'm convinced that you wish you were a Mexican

For future reference, you might wanna try not to insult an entire population of people as a response when yours are insulted, You do nothing but feed the troll and make them not go away. Its one way to feel hate its another to express it. I'm not asking you to be fake or anything, just don't give her what she wants, which is a flame thread. Try and keep it civil, it'll only make her look dumber in the end, when she stops posting on this thread with her tail between her legs.

CandiCoatted
04-22-2012, 10:10 PM
For future reference, you might wanna try not to insult an entire population of people as a response when yours are insulted, You do nothing but feed the troll and make them not go away. Its one way to feel hate its another to express it. I'm not asking you to be fake or anything, just don't give her what she wants, which is a flame thread. Try and keep it civil, it'll only make her look dumber in the end, when she stops posting on this thread with her tail between her legs.

Turco is the one who made the thread. He wanted a flaming thread, whoever post on response on it negatively towards what he's saying, he's going to go after them. So it's not just Cathy she just got caught responding to his racism/nationalism

KillerOnDeck
04-22-2012, 10:45 PM
You can read my posts where I recognized both of them being at fault for it. Cathy was just being much more malicious with hers and as a representative of Americans she was making us looks like Bigoted idiots. Turcox is at fault for making this thread, Cathy is at fault for giving him what he wanted, which was attention.

ItsPaiin
04-22-2012, 11:38 PM
u mad fatties

rage rage

Says the crooked teeth euro or the border-hopper

Sea
04-23-2012, 12:11 AM
Says the crooked teeth euro or the border-hopper

el oh el new forum acc. KA

Raikyrios
04-23-2012, 12:27 AM

Oh great...now we're bringing Venezuela into this thread? Lolololol!

Halcy
04-23-2012, 01:39 AM
O.o

Cathy
04-23-2012, 01:51 AM

1. If Mexicans are living in a 3rd world country, what gives them the right to come here and be leeches?

2. Mexicans aren't hard-working. If they were hard working, Mexico wouldn't be a 3rd world country.

3. Yes, the US is powerful because it has nukes? Your point? That is like saying a country is rich because it has money. Here's what gave immigrants the right to move into North America: they fought for it. The day that Mexico has enough power to invade US territory is the day that they have a right to live here. Until then, they don't.

You can praise Mexicans all you want, but the facts remain:

Mexicans who jump the border are criminals

Now explain again why they should be in the US? Anybody, especially politicians, can try to look good by "sympathizing" with these criminals; but do you know the reality of what illegal immigration does? These aren't innocent people who just deserve to have a better life; these are dangerous criminals.

but your right about the boarder jumpers so many where I live taking jobs driving around in cars without insurance hitting people and fing up there lives
Not to mention the crime alot of the illegals cause

KillerOnDeck
04-23-2012, 07:53 AM
Yea, you're an idiot.

1. What gives them the right? Well for starters anyone who has a reasonable need to better their lives has a right to do so, Just because you and a few rednecks don't like it doesn't mean it's wrong.

2. I will explain this 1 more time, A countries status has NOTHINGto do with the work ethic of it's people. A countries status is based off of their debt, current income, Military power and Dow Jones(stock market)Pretty much how advance their economy is all of which Mexico has very little of. Bringing up how Mexicans are lazy(while completely untrue) is irrelevant and only proving how much you truly are out of the loop on this one.

3. I'm saying without Nukes we have no Imports, you do realize most of the things you have are from other countries right? The US has the fire power to start world domination if countries ever get smart with us, that was My point. Was that really to hard for you to understand?

I don't praise anyone, I'm not Mexican so I could really give 2 long brown ones about what they do or how they get here. Racism is wrong as hell though. And so is biased, especially when accompanied by stupidity, which you have no shortage of.

Jumping a border is not illegal, coming into the country without an American passport is illegal, that's another showing of stupidity right there.

Yea lol and Asian people destroy sharecropping, don't pay taxes, clutter our neighborhoods with Restaurants causing the property value to go down, they breed like freaking mice, thy have the same amount of work ethic you say Mexicans have they're rude, and bring disease. All of which is factual unlike your opinion on Mexicans. The immigrants do not commit crimes, it's their offspring that live around poverty bound blacks that in turn commit crime in order to eat. It's go hungry and possibly die, or steal some chips. Which one do you they'll do? I'm sorry if I gave you a hard question....

Cathy
04-23-2012, 08:00 AM
Yea, you're an idiot.

1. What gives them the right? Well for starters anyone who has a reasonable need to better their lives has a right to do so, Just because you and a few rednecks don't like it doesn't mean it's wrong.

Sorry but Mexicans do not have the right to illegally jump a border to come into the US and steal resources. No matter what you think about everyone having a right to live, it's illegal. And it's illegal for a reason. American's have rights too.

Mexicans cause property value to go down

Mexicans don't pay taxes

Mexicans take up jobs that could be used to employ American citizens

Mexicans walk and drive around illegally without car insurance and end up causing damage to other people's cars that can't be paid for

Mexicans commit crimes

There is 0 benefit to having illegal immigrants in the country. That's the reason it's ILLEGAL.

And despite what you think, Asians are far more valuable than hispanics. Asians and Jews are some of America's best assets. They contribute to society. While Asians and Jews keep America's average IQ high, hispanics drag it down.

Yea lol and Asian people destroy sharecropping, don't pay taxes, clutter our neighborhoods with Restaurants causing the property value to go down, they breed like freaking mice, thy have the same amount of work ethic you say Mexicans have they're rude, and bring disease. All of which is factual unlike your opinion on Mexicans.

And in this all you're doing is trying to insult Asians. Asians breed like mice and have low work ethic and are rude? That's the biggest joke I've ever heard. Calling those "facts" is a joke.

Asians are some of the hardest working people there are. Asians are some of the smartest people there are. Asians are some of the most polite people there are; since when to mexicans have anybody that preach respect like Asians do? And saying asians breed too much is laughable. Nobody gets pregnant like latinas. Now THATS a fact.

Marth
04-23-2012, 10:11 AM
Jumping a border is not illegal, coming into the country without an American passport is illegal, that's another showing of stupidity right there.

Yea lol and Asian people destroy sharecropping, don't pay taxes, clutter our neighborhoods with Restaurants causing the property value to go down, they breed like freaking mice, thy have the same amount of work ethic you say Mexicans have they're rude, and bring disease. All of which is factual unlike your opinion on Mexicans.
Not bashing or anything just have to point something out. When one states "jumping the border" it's already implied that it's done without a passport therefore making it illegal immigration.

Next thing about the Asians is that some of them do not pay taxes which is true, one example would be the salons run by viets. My friend that works there does not pay taxes. However that doesn't exclude some Mexicans as well, there are many other nationalities that don't pay taxes too it just depends on the job. I'm not exactly sure if you forgot or simply overlooked it but Asians do create jobs for Mexicans. Where I live it's Asian central and many of the Asian restaurants have Mexican workers doing the cooking in the back. Now I wont single out that it's only the Hispanic community that work under Asian employment, white people and other Asians of different ethnic backgrounds work under one another.

Last thing I'd like to point out is the comment on Asians breeding like mice in America. If you look at a demographic chart of the United States you'll see that Asians are growing in numbers, but if you take a look at the Hispanic/Latino percentage you'll notice that their numbers are far higher than Asian people. So to point out that the Asian nationality count is getting out of hand is a pale in comparison to the Hispanic count.

Please don't confuse my input as an attack on you or the Hispanic nationality because it's nothing personal it's just my two cents of what I know.

SouthWind
04-23-2012, 10:37 AM
What cathy is saying is that he'd stay get shot and beheaded instead of fleeing to a safer place so he obviously wins this.
lets get back to talking bout how fat americans are now and how jews are evil

Cathy
04-23-2012, 10:38 AM
What cathy is saying is that he'd stay get shot and beheaded instead of fleeing to a safer place so he obviously wins this.
lets get back to talking bout how fat americans are now and how jews are evil

Jews are great people. The only evil people are hispanics.

Shinji
04-23-2012, 11:28 AM
We got a new hitler kakaka

Sea
04-23-2012, 11:45 AM
so many stupid/ignorant ppl on this thread.....

Raikyrios
04-23-2012, 11:48 AM
Yea, you're an idiot.

2. I will explain this 1 more time, A countries status has NOTHINGto do with the work ethic of it's people. A countries status is based off of their debt, current income, Military power and Dow Jones(stock market)Pretty much how advance their economy is all of which Mexico has very little of. Bringing up how Mexicans are lazy(while completely untrue) is irrelevant and only proving how much you truly are out of the loop on this one.

3. I'm saying without Nukes we have no Imports, you do realize most of the things you have are from other countries right? The US has the fire power to start world domination if countries ever get smart with us, that was My point. Was that really to hard for you to understand?

I don't praise anyone, I'm not Mexican so I could really give 2 long brown ones about what they do or how they get here. Racism is wrong as hell though. And so is biased, especially when accompanied by stupidity, which you have no shortage of.

Yea lol and Asian people destroy sharecropping, don't pay taxes, clutter our neighborhoods with Restaurants causing the property value to go down, they breed like freaking mice, thy have the same amount of work ethic you say Mexicans have they're rude, and bring disease. All of which is factual unlike your opinion on Mexicans. The immigrants do not commit crimes, it's their offspring that live around poverty bound blacks that in turn commit crime in order to eat. It's go hungry and possibly die, or steal some chips. Which one do you they'll do? I'm sorry if I gave you a hard question....

You do all these thought out responses and end it by talking crap about Asians. Topic is about Mexicans crossing the border and whether or not its illegal. Just because one person who happens to be Asian disagrees with your opinions does not mean you go and flame the whole entire race with fake facts. It has nothing to do with the topic and does not even help at all. Yes, SOME Asians do all of the things you said but not ALL. Besides, I'm pretty sure every race does some of the bad things you just listed.

TurcoX
04-23-2012, 12:18 PM
Lets all keep making fun of fatty whites eating bacon plzzz! that is why i started this thread zzzz

Deathlymonkey
04-23-2012, 12:30 PM
You do all these thought out responses and end it by talking crap about Asians. Topic is about Mexicans crossing the border and whether or not its illegal. Just because one person who happens to be Asian disagrees with your opinions does not mean you go and flame the whole entire race with fake facts. It has nothing to do with the topic and does not even help at all. Yes, SOME Asians do all of the things you said but not ALL. Besides, I'm pretty sure every race does some of the bad things you just listed.

Just because one person who happens to be latino disagrees with your opinions and annoys you does not mean you go and flame the whole entire race with fake facts. It has nothing to do with the topic and does not even help at all. Yes, SOME latinos do all of the things you said but not ALL. Besides, I'm pretty sure every race does some of the bad things you listed.

Recognize those words? I just changed some of them to show you how stupid your arguments are.

I honestly can't tell if you're joking or just plain stupid. You do realise that almost every single argument you used to protect asians can be used to protect latinos?

Cathy
04-23-2012, 12:52 PM
Just because one person who happens to be latino disagrees with your opinions and annoys you does not mean you go and flame the whole entire race with fake facts. It has nothing to do with the topic and does not even help at all. Yes, SOME latinos do all of the things you said but not ALL. Besides, I'm pretty sure every race does some of the bad things you listed.

Recognize those words? I just changed some of them to show you how stupid your arguments are.

I honestly can't tell if you're joking or just plain stupid. You do realise that almost every single argument you used to protect asians can be used to protect latinos?

Yea lol and Latino people destroy sharecropping, don't pay taxes, clutter our neighborhoods with Restaurants causing the property value to go down, they breed like freaking mice, thy have the same amount of work ethic you say Asians have they're rude, and bring disease. All of which is factual unlike your opinion on Asians. The immigrants do not commit crimes, it's their offspring that live around poverty bound blacks that in turn commit crime in order to eat. It's go hungry and possibly die, or steal some chips. Which one do you they'll do? I'm sorry if I gave you a hard question....

See how it works? And considering who started this thread, the real racist-instigators here, you can hardly blame Raikyros for protecting the people that these hispanics are insulting.

Sea
04-23-2012, 01:28 PM
well theres only 1 thing i gotta say,"good"hyspanics have made this country better,for example MIAMI the reason why it is good is cuz of CUBANS XD SCREW MEXICO LOL <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4FzG7Y0RCU&ob=av2e

KillerOnDeck
04-23-2012, 02:14 PM

You missed my point completely if all you got out of that was the insults, But I digress.

KillerOnDeck
04-23-2012, 02:15 PM
Cathy just shut up lol

jimbo
04-23-2012, 02:18 PM
Cathy just shut up lol

yes, hope cathy not serious....

Shinji
04-23-2012, 02:34 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOINSUWOqyo&feature=related

Cathy
04-23-2012, 02:42 PM
Cathy just shut up lol

Typical anti-american mexican-hugger

yes, hope cathy not serious....

s and Mexicans double teaming me. OH NO!

IBladE
04-23-2012, 03:11 PM
Oh, you guys are mad.

jimbo
04-23-2012, 03:29 PM
lol i still dont see how im a and would u talk shiz to an illegal immigrant? in real life of course

Raikyrios
04-23-2012, 05:35 PM
You missed my point completely if all you got out of that was the insults, But I digress.

Because they are insults. You don't use examples, you don't use legit facts, and your wording is incorrect.

LOL! If you read carefully I'm just pointing out incorrect statements in people's arguments. You can use what I said to defend Mexicans, but guess what? I HAVE NEVER ATTACKED/INSULTED MEXICANS. So, your posts have no point at all. Next time, before you start attacking someone's post at least know what's you're talking about.

P.S. When did I ever defend Asians? Oh wait....I haven't.

Tenrai
04-23-2012, 05:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nn3DSkLwX6E

spittaz
04-23-2012, 06:25 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7J6ijujUW0
;O

jimbo
04-23-2012, 09:25 PM
dont care what you say nerds and ppl that choose excile yourself from your freinds and family for a dungeon run, latino girsl are one of the hottest girls in the world hands down xD

Cathy
04-24-2012, 01:40 AM
dont care what you say nerds and ppl that choose excile yourself from your freinds and family for a dungeon run, latino girsl are one of the hottest girls in the world hands down xD

typical Jimbo

Mexicans and s teaming up!

CandiCoatted
04-24-2012, 02:44 AM

Why bc they don't enforce the age limit?
/tooeasytocomment

Thx jimmy!

KillerOnDeck
04-24-2012, 07:13 AM
^ Lmfao Cassey is good at this xD

CandiCoatted
04-24-2012, 07:51 AM
^ Lmfao Cassey is good at this xD

lol

MamaMiaYoe
04-24-2012, 08:14 AM
Lets all keep making fun of fatty whites eating bacon plzzz! that is why i started this thread zzzz

I love eating Tacos. o.o

jimbo
04-24-2012, 08:39 AM
typical Jimbo

still dont see how im a

Why bc they don't enforce the age limit?
/tooeasytocomment

Thx jimmy!

are u made no one IN REAL LIFE find u attractive ?

Cathy
04-24-2012, 09:09 AM
are u made no one IN REAL LIFE find u attractive ?

It's a shame the same can't be said for 13 year old girls

http://i55.tinypic.com/ao1ic8.png
http://i54.tinypic.com/2zqehi9.png

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?24954-OH-LAWDY-LAWD-LAWD-loooool

jimbo
04-24-2012, 09:18 AM
and u noticed i stoped after she said that right? o and thank you for pointing that out xD

CandiCoatted
04-24-2012, 09:24 AM
and u noticed i stoped after she said that right? o and thank you for pointing that out xD

pointing out that your a ped0 lol

xChaosForte
04-24-2012, 09:34 AM
grow the fuk up and stop bringing up the ped0 stuff. old story is old.

Islamic countries cant have bacon and beer. heck tell me i cant have bacon and beer and i'll fukin fly a plane into a building.

CandiCoatted
04-24-2012, 09:45 AM

Islamic countries cant have bacon and beer. heck tell me i cant have bacon and beer and i'll fukin fly a plane into a building.

it can be a old story but he will still have the title. And speaking of growing up your trying to change the subject back to this country vs contry thing again

Think about what you type before you try and correct someone.

Cathy
04-24-2012, 10:07 AM

I didn't know that a soliciting a minor had a statute of limitation of only 6 months. Kay lets forgive all s after 6 months.

/logic

CandiCoatted
04-24-2012, 10:11 AM
I didn't know that a soliciting a minor had a statute of limitation of only 6 months. Kay lets forgive all s after 6 months.

/logic

Speaking of this Law and Order Just went off lmao

KillerOnDeck
04-24-2012, 10:41 AM
typical Jimbo

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/tide-turns-on-border-crossing.html Just though you should read this article, as of today, there are more Mexicans leaving the US than coming due to our failing economy and their growing economy. Their unemplyment rate is decreasing rapidly and in an estimated 3 years time at the rate their going, they will have a stronger economy than the US. What was that about lazy Mexicans?

Sea
04-24-2012, 10:51 AM
some ppl take forum so serious lol
wut happened to the old cabal trolls.. the1s now fail soo much.they try and try but still lol.

Cathy
04-24-2012, 11:56 AM
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/tide-turns-on-border-crossing.html Just though you should read this article, as of today, there are more Mexicans leaving the US than coming due to our failing economy and their growing economy. Their unemplyment rate is decreasing rapidly and in an estimated 3 years time at the rate their going, they will have a stronger economy than the US. What was that about lazy Mexicans?

hold on let me YAHOO that. lol.

/lrn2causeandeffect

I guess you didn't read this statement: "Obama administration has increased deportations to a record level"

Or this: "On Wednesday, the Supreme Court begins a review of Arizona's anti-illegal immigrant law. That law, and similar ones drafted in other states, has led some undocumented Mexicans to go home."

Typical Mexican-hugger, hugging mexicans in a mexican-hugging/american-bashing thread "Big Fatty Americans love them Bacon" Always trying to praise hispanics and put down Americans. Its disgusting frankly.

Mexicans going back to Mexico means nothing other than what SHOULD be happening. When US citizens try to illegally go into Mexico, then you hispanic-huggers can have room to talk lol.

SouthWind
04-24-2012, 12:11 PM
you guys jelly cauz jimbo number 1

CandiCoatted
04-24-2012, 12:21 PM
wut happened to the old cabal trolls.. the1s now fail soo much.they try and try but still lol.

Your not looking at the same thread?
This isn't the first time you commented on it talking about other races or giving your opinion when someone corrects you

Seems serious

xChaosForte
04-24-2012, 12:41 PM
i didnt say forgive him but damn so cynical.

and not country vs country that was a jim jefferies reference. dont u got girly things to do?

CandiCoatted
04-24-2012, 12:58 PM
i didnt say forgive him but damn so cynical.

and not country vs country that was a jim jefferies reference. dont u got girly things to do?

Not until 5
Soo lemme alone!

Tenrai
04-24-2012, 02:29 PM
http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/540394_222221851220191_130381540404223_381919_2081 402102_n.jpg

CandiCoatted
04-24-2012, 02:37 PM
http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/540394_222221851220191_130381540404223_381919_2081 402102_n.jpg

Ayy!

Sea
04-24-2012, 02:46 PM
Your not looking at the same thread?
This isn't the first time you commented on it talking about other races or giving your opinion when someone corrects you

Seems serious

lol correct me?when and where.

CandiCoatted
04-24-2012, 02:59 PM
lol correct me?when.

just did..........again

Sea
04-24-2012, 03:17 PM
fail troll.this is a waste of time.

jimbo
04-24-2012, 03:30 PM
it can be a old story but he will still have the title. And speaking of growing up your trying to change the subject back to this country vs contry thing again

Think about what you type before you try and correct someone.
lol title i stoped after she told me her age so how im a ? so much flaw in your logic xD normal pe,d.o that u see on dateline know their age and still continue on ...you seen the show....

/logic
your so right the thing is get your facts straight your post of me and that girl talking was proof im not a pe.d.o so... dont go to law school or represenst some one in court

so true so so true so many take this game to serious xD

xChaosForte
04-24-2012, 03:53 PM
Not until 5
Soo lemme alone!

You better be getting straight A's

CandiCoatted
04-24-2012, 04:41 PM
You better be getting straight A's

Don't worry about that straight B"s

I swear they cheat me for my A but w/e

xChaosForte
04-24-2012, 05:25 PM
Don't worry about that straight B"s

I swear they cheat me for my A but w/e

my teachers are picky as hell ><

Shinji
04-25-2012, 11:30 AM
This thread needs some aventura
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHLVjriwzFg&feature=related

TurcoX
04-25-2012, 12:29 PM
how about

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ydE-QNj2bA

Ludacris
04-25-2012, 01:22 PM
how about

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ydE-QNj2bA

Hell Yeah, now we talking!

TurcoX
04-25-2012, 01:56 PM
Hell Yeah, now we talking!

true eppicness kaka

Shinji
04-25-2012, 03:42 PM
That nig made me learn merengue

TurcoX
04-25-2012, 08:05 PM
that nig made me learn merengue

this is beanerland!

Shinji
04-26-2012, 02:34 AM
Im from sugarland

SemiAutoMatic
04-26-2012, 09:24 AM
This you are this is madness what are you guys.... This thread is not making any sense any more you guys need to go outside sometime and get some fresh air. What now?

SemiAutoMatic
04-26-2012, 09:31 AM
It's a shame the same can't be said for 13 year old girls

http://i55.tinypic.com/ao1ic8.png
http://i54.tinypic.com/2zqehi9.png

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?24954-OH-LAWDY-LAWD-LAWD-loooool

pointing out that your a ped0 lol

Woah woah hold on here...

Is this how you pick up girls via CABAL??

Well yeah you stopped I'm not flaming I just need to understand how its possible that some of these kids have online gf's.

Little girls are something you'd just not talk to anymore btw.

jimbo
04-26-2012, 10:23 PM
This you are this is madness what are you guys.... This thread is not making any sense any more you guys need to go outside sometime and get some fresh air. What now?
I go out side daily xD and its not just to check the mail box i play basket ball for 4 hours day if i dont do that just hang out at freind house or mall

Well yeah you stopped I'm not flaming I just need to understand how its possible that some of these kids have online gf's.

hmm well yeah she a little girl i knew that when she told me her age ....... i just talk to little girls giving them good advice like stay in school found a good goal to set for your self to give you motivation etc and btw you sound a bit like a pe.d.o. with that last comment might wanna change it before they exploit it

xChaosForte
04-27-2012, 07:06 AM

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_BOPT8oINwojj2Sxb9PTDpDbFS5GgV W5wCmtzttX8uMuX6nQB

KillerOnDeck
04-27-2012, 07:31 AM
LOL a freakin year later and Jimbo is still taking the heat for that xD

CandiCoatted
04-27-2012, 07:45 AM

once your labeled a ped0, ITS NOT GOING TO GO AWAY. Omg smart people these days.

Dynamo
04-27-2012, 08:40 AM
When Europeans 1st came to the Americas what did they do? Took all the gold, killed the locals who tried to make them go away , and claimed the land as their own. But I guess its ok when white people enslave/kill/steal right? And now Americans and Europeans GIVE power to the cartels by buying their product as if it was water, then complain that a certain group of people are criminals lol. All you Asian people ever heard of the Triads or Yakuza? LoL

jimbo
04-27-2012, 09:22 AM
cause u wanted it to duh xD

once your labeled a ped0, ITS NOT GOING TO GO AWAY. Omg smart people these days.
i dont have that title cause im not omg smart people these days

CandiCoatted
04-27-2012, 09:26 AM
cause u wanted it to duh xD

i dont have that title cause im not omg smart people these days

rite rite
what have ppl been refering to you as? oooh a title

xChaosForte
04-27-2012, 09:50 AM
When Europeans 1st came to the Americas what did they do? Took all the gold, killed the locals who tried to make them go away , and claimed the land as their own. But I guess its ok when white people enslave/kill/steal right? And now Americans and Europeans GIVE power to the cartels by buying their product as if it was water, then complain that a certain group of people are criminals lol. All you Asian people ever heard of the Triads or Yakuza? LoL

zero is awesome.

cas- can u make me peanut butter cookies

jimbo
04-27-2012, 10:42 AM
rite rite
what have ppl been refering to you as? oooh a title

hmm how long ago that was? and only you and cathy bring that false info thread up rite rite?

KillerOnDeck
04-27-2012, 10:43 AM
Cassey's cookies are the best :3...that sounded so dirty...

CandiCoatted
04-27-2012, 10:58 AM
hmm how long ago that was? and only you and cathy bring that false info thread up rite rite?

i love how you keep repeating what im saying at the end of your post but more than cathy was agreeing. Just review this thread

Dynamo
04-27-2012, 11:03 AM
zero is awesome.
After Megaman X6 it all went downhill

KillerOnDeck
04-27-2012, 11:52 AM
Megaman sux!! Metroid ftw nubz!

SouthWind
04-27-2012, 12:33 PM
Megaman sux!! Metroid ftw nubz!hey f.a.g.g.e.t check ur mail now
later btch

jimbo
04-27-2012, 01:04 PM
i love how you keep repeating what im saying at the end of your post but more than cathy was agreeing. Just review this thread

for...? Sound like you hate me xD want more ppl to agree with you so i can get a bad name, make you look good of jokes off false info, and you can talk about it maybe cathy and others are wrong? well no maybe in it ITS WRONG.....How do you get a title for not doing what the title is ... thats kinda like you geting ca6 title and didnt finish it ... cassey their is so much flaw in your logic so much flaw or is it ignorance... i think its you mad i dont call you hot like others do when they see your ingame character instead of your real face or body like others xD btw cool story xD

Sea
04-28-2012, 11:40 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QxB5r4lTYc&feature=related

XD

CandiCoatted
04-28-2012, 12:05 PM
for...? Sound like you hate me xD want more ppl to agree with you so i can get a bad name, make you look good of jokes off false info, and you can talk about it maybe cathy and others are wrong? well no maybe in it ITS WRONG.....How do you get a title for not doing what the title is ... thats kinda like you geting ca6 title and didnt finish it ... cassey their is so much flaw in your logic so much flaw or is it ignorance... i think its you mad i dont call you hot like others do when they see your ingame character instead of your real face or body like others xD btw cool story xD

Is what I should say but no reason to entertain this convo
whether your a ped0 or not if you feel your not then why go back and forth with me and others?

jimbo
04-28-2012, 01:07 PM
whether your a ped0 or not if you feel your not then why go back and forth with me and others?

if i feel im not a ped0 wtf cant feel what im not ..cassey find a job if u got one find another or something .....

CandiCoatted
04-28-2012, 01:24 PM
if i feel im not a ped0 wtf cant feel what im not ..cassey find a job if u got one find another or something .....

"find a job if u got one find another or something" running out of things to say lol?
I still stand by my opinion if you dont like it OOOOOOOOOH WELL get over it

Sea
04-28-2012, 01:31 PM
jimbo best thing u can do is ignore since they cant come up with nothing better than "ped0"lol
dont get trolled by nub "trolls" bro XD

xChaosForte
04-28-2012, 01:32 PM

He's defending himself because like most people...he hates false-assumptions when you don't even know him

Then again you're trolling so it doesn't even matter

jimbo
04-28-2012, 02:09 PM
"find a job if u got one find another or something" running out of things to say lol?
I still stand by my opinion if you dont like it OOOOOOOOOH WELL get over it

*sigh*

jimbo best thing u can do is ignore since they cant come up with nothing better than "ped0"lol
noted*

He's defending himself because like most people...he hates false-assumptions when you don't even know him

thank you

CandiCoatted
04-28-2012, 02:36 PM

/logic
:rolleyes:

Thanks Chaos

Sea has to jump in now, care over my opinion that much.?:rolleyes:

KillerOnDeck
04-28-2012, 03:21 PM
Wtf Chaos I was enjoying this troll train :mad:

xChaosForte
04-28-2012, 03:35 PM
;)

KillerOnDeck
04-28-2012, 04:18 PM
Jerk >__>

xChaosForte
04-28-2012, 08:54 PM
i always kill moments. you will find many threads that all the sudden end with my last comment rofl

EmmersonLazaro
04-28-2012, 09:00 PM
I has the last comment thingy

Raikyrios
04-28-2012, 10:39 PM
Did you make a new class in Tera Emmy?

KillerOnDeck
04-28-2012, 11:50 PM
Killer always has the last word...always...ALWAYS...

EmmersonLazaro
04-29-2012, 03:58 AM
Did you make a new class in Tera Emmy?
yea, i made a warrior but didnt get to play today. was out all day xD

Raikyrios
04-29-2012, 06:27 AM
yea, i made a warrior but didnt get to play today. was out all day xD

Yeah, it was just mostly Misty and I online yesterday xD! I kept telling her to do that one move where it does a butt shake lolol!

EmmersonLazaro
04-29-2012, 06:28 AM
Yeah, it was just mostly Misty and I online yesterday xD! I kept telling her to do that one move where it does a butt shake lolol!that move takes too long to cast lol