PDA

View Full Version : Event Idea -- release map generator, add 3 best maps to the game.

centkin
04-14-2012, 05:50 PM
In essence unleash the creativity of the people who play... I think given the map generator, I could design a good map. Could make a contest out of it and add the best maps to the game.

Pakamon
04-14-2012, 06:14 PM
Sorry we're not in Korea. You follow.

LILCHAOLAO
04-17-2012, 06:33 AM
^ That insult was uncalled for.

Valdoroth
04-17-2012, 08:07 AM
You didn't have to add the last word is what he meant CpanCommando. Otherwise it was an ok reply. Learn to be respectful reguardless of your actual thoughts about them. It's like telling your friend's mom's cooking is good when in reality it's terrible. Just have some respect for other people and you'll earn some back.

Though the idea might work in a smaller game, it wouldn't work very well for the overall public for this particular game. You could have suggested that instead of getting the generator for the game, just to draw a map design. Or perhaps a dungeon design with the background story to it and it's theme.

xChaosForte
04-17-2012, 08:10 AM
Map voting in war like in call of duty yaya?

xChaosForte
04-17-2012, 09:21 AM
No sympathy for stupid people. At least 3 or 4 people a day post in obviously labelled sections and somehow still don't get it. I stop insulting them when they stop being dumb until then continue calling me a troll because I'm not stopping.

It gets read all the same, who cares really.

whitetrash
04-17-2012, 09:22 AM
Your no troll your just the kid everyone picked on in school so you rage here as a outlet
Ima play some psp at work while my phone charges I'll be back later :)

Wendys
04-17-2012, 10:04 AM
No sympathy for stupid people. At least 3 or 4 people a day post in obviously labelled sections and somehow still don't get it. I stop insulting them when they stop being dumb until then continue calling me a troll because I'm not stopping.
there's a diff between trolls and flamers; you're just a flamer

Valdoroth
04-17-2012, 03:18 PM
Map voting in war like in call of duty yaya? You do know map voting came around WAY before f_g of duty right? *call of duty

thou
04-17-2012, 03:54 PM
good luck with this idea

xChaosForte
04-17-2012, 04:07 PM
You do know map voting came around WAY before f_g of duty right? *call of duty

obviously but i'm just saying because everybody knows call of duty

Valdoroth
04-18-2012, 07:41 AM
i didn't know it had map voting. lol

xChaosForte
04-18-2012, 07:59 AM
i didn't know it had map voting. lol

lol yeah it does xD but in general map voting for nw in cabal would be cool. i'd like to have a variety in war maps. i also miss that gladiator arena x.x

SouthWind
04-18-2012, 09:33 AM
nw needs more maps for sure

onlydeath
04-18-2012, 10:18 AM
Hmm..

Shinji
04-18-2012, 12:22 PM
You do know map voting came around WAY before f_g of duty right? *call of duty
dont be jelly of cod meng

xvxURIZENxvx
04-18-2012, 12:31 PM
Unfortunately it would be exactly like cod where if players didn't get the map they wanted they'd log out and not war...then less people would go to war

Valdoroth
04-18-2012, 12:37 PM
The idea of new maps has been around for years. Still haven't seen any yet... And I literally mean years.

xChaosForte
04-18-2012, 01:55 PM
yeahhhhh i know, at least bring that gladiator arena that had for lower wars back... i know what u mean Uri but thats why u gotta make them all good :3 and have less babies in the game.

Ludacris
04-18-2012, 02:34 PM
Est shoulda created more Nation War maps and have a random map selection before war started A LONG time ago.

Giantaco
04-18-2012, 02:58 PM
agree with brolic on that for sure NW is fun but it is also dull

KillerOnDeck
04-18-2012, 04:12 PM
Your no troll your just the kid everyone picked on in school so you rage here as a outlet
Ima play some psp at work while my phone charges I'll be back later :)

Nah I didn't go to public school with all the dum dums like you. My parents thought I deserved more then a generic average education some people still somehow find hard. You're one of those guys who's mad because he's to dumb to do anything productive with his life, Hence the psp at work. And yea because the sheer stupidity of people like you here is enraging, I seriously don't see how people can be so dumb. You go around bragging about your average lifestyle you're Warren Buffet or something. Anyone can be 35 and have the same stuff you have, in fact they'd be utter failures if they didn't. congratulations you have the means you should have, nothing special.

Izumiia
04-18-2012, 07:28 PM
Nah I didn't go to public school with all the dum dums like you. My parents thought I deserved more then a generic average education some people still somehow find hard. You're one of those guys who's mad because he's to dumb to do anything productive with his life, Hence the psp at work. And yea because the sheer stupidity of people like you here is enraging, I seriously don't see how people can be so dumb. You go around bragging about your average lifestyle you're Warren Buffet or something. Anyone can be 35 and have the same stuff you have, in fact they'd be utter failures if they didn't. congratulations you have the means you should have, nothing special.

implying everyone that went to public school didnt end up in a private college right? you act like you going to private school actually helped set you up to go to an university when youre just paying more for your education where most of the stuff your learning wouldnt apply to the major or concentration you take at most universities, but oh well, youre just so smart cause you went to private school! YA!

xChaosForte
04-18-2012, 07:40 PM

You get the same education, it just matters how you utilize it. Your false ego tends to make you look like the dumb one right now.

Davynelord
04-18-2012, 10:59 PM
Doesn't matter to me who make new maps or whatever...I just would like to see new War maps...normal maps aren't used by a lot of players at once anyway...most people are in dungeons. Any given hour of the day you can go to any of the existing maps and find less than 10 players grinding anywhere. So yeah a new map would be crowded for a couple weeks but then become vacant really soon as everyone goes back to dungeons.

Also, I just had an idea about a new map/event...but let me think about it some and see if it's worth posting in suggestions forum or not.