PDA

View Full Version : ESTsoft real intentions

ELBOB
05-14-2010, 04:11 AM
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOW MIGHT OR MIGHT NOT BE TRUE PLEASE MAKE YOUR OWN DECISION

As you might be aware there have been a number of negative feedback regarding cabals(estsoft) new management when it was transferred from ogplanet to cabal.com(estsoft) as you might be aware drop, upgrade and craft rates have decreased furthermore GMs have been slacking off as there a number of complaints regarding their tickets not being read.
Ogplanet annouced that cabal was going to be shut down on ogplanet due to contract issues with estsoft in other words not enough profit for estsoft. However they cannot just shut down a game without paying compensation(lost of players for cabal 2), as it would be a loss of $$$ as a result not long after ogplanet annouced that estsoft would be running Cabal and accounts can be transferred, to avoid paying compesation. Therefore the true intentions of estsoft is to decrease the number of players as soon as possible.

Trouvo
05-14-2010, 04:43 AM
Have you even played yourself or read through the forum? The GMs having been working very hard and doing a great job of getting things done and making things more enjoyable for players. They have actually increased many of the drop rates on quite a few items, have added Illusion Castle and Steamer Crazy as part of the Illusion Castle(of which you seem to not be aware of), they have added new items inlcuding the mergeheph ring, they started a new event, and have been updating the item shop every m/a. They have also been looking through the forums for anyone with problems or issues(which you would see if you did as well), they have been responding to personal messages and profile messages via the forums, they have been working on help desk tickets as quickly as they can(with the huge player base it can take awhile if eveyone submits a ticket especially if people multi-ticket a single issue). Furthermore they just took over and things are still balancing out, give them the time they need to get situated, if you read through the forums you would see how much work they are doing. Even just the Game Gaurd that est soft has chosen to use has made a big impact on ridding the bots and hackers. I say they are doing very well and i appreciate the work they are doing!

Maybe i should humor you though? Perhaps if any of what you say is true(which none is) Est Softs Korean Cabal brought in more than 100 billion dollars in revenue! why would they need to keep the na servers except to keep us happy? we are a pr move, we mean nothing to them, so why go through the trouble of fixing anything? just let the bots destroy all the drop rates who cares right?<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Does all this make you feel better? LOL

Read and do your research before you spam the forums with outlandish comments and degredations!

Posting on all your threads of this same message to ensure you see it!!

ZetsubouSensei
05-14-2010, 05:05 AM
so lol? they wana make money/profit/notlose money?.... thats not new

also to the above i doubt its 100 bil dollars lol.... its prolly korean currency which is differing depending on if EST is north kr or south kr (idk). 1 usd = 1143 South kr won's

and 1 usd = 100 north kora won's. but still .... money is money

GuardianPat
05-14-2010, 05:12 AM
I blame IC update if the economy is not as good as before

Trouvo
05-14-2010, 05:22 AM
lol....the 100 billion was a number used by an mmo editorial site i had read in regards to the release of Cabal 2 stating and recognizing est softs reward for such a high grossing game in Korea, no detail was given whether or not it was USD, although i assume it is not, such as you have, and i did not clarify whether it was or not either having an unconfirmed currency to coincide with the stated number of gross revenue

Chris7
05-14-2010, 05:35 AM
I think EST is doing a pretty great job. they responded quite quickly to my ticket and they definitely connect with the players more than GMs from ogp. IMO at least..

and drops rates changed it was surely an increase lol (:

you must be in merc or something :x

zx34
05-14-2010, 06:12 AM
tl;dr

GuardianPat
05-14-2010, 06:19 AM
I think EST is doing a pretty great job. they responded quite quickly to my ticket and they definitely connect with the players more than GMs from ogp. IMO at least..

and drops rates changed it was surely an increase lol (:

you must be in merc or something :x

Yes, EST is doing good job. I appreciate the quick respond from the HelpDesk. However, I didn't appreciated for getting banned for something I didn't even do... There must be a mistake somewhere in the system...

EterNity
05-14-2010, 06:22 AM
LOL!

If Cabal is no longer making money for them (Cost > profit), they will shot down Cabal right away.

People has to realize the moment you accept their TOS, they can shot down server when ever they want since all the date is own by the company not the players.

They are running business not charity.

RebornSAZUZAKI
05-14-2010, 07:03 AM
decreased drop/ugprade rate etc. etc? hell no. and they dun have to pay compensation at all since the service is subject to change/terminate as stated on the TOS that you agreed on the moment u register an acc. so mang nice try but failsauce.

carowe27
05-14-2010, 10:13 AM
if you do think about this. it does have some relevance and actually makes some sense.

think about it EST is gonna launch cabal 2 this year and already have howling swords working. so cabal 1 has been put on the back burner. think about the business aspect of it.

ways to make people quit without shutting down. make drop rates crap. make craft rates crap. make success rate crap. make an event where people spend all their gold at an npc so less gold is in the market place of the servers. they only have one way to purchase ecoins and ecoins isnt even working properly and hasnt been for over a week.

eod entries are so expensive lvl 100 cant afford to do rank up and quit. so only players need to worry about are the active higher lvls. low lvls just quit and dont play.

am i the only one noticing a trend in a failing economy. just cause its NA cabal doesnt mean the games economy has to be like the real life one.

Eriks419
05-14-2010, 10:36 AM
Another way to get us to quit. Let matridonkey and his betch candy the blue waffle keep posting on forums.

GuardianPat
05-14-2010, 10:37 AM
1) Mergaheph ring
2) Patren is nerfed
3) Some number of people can't transfer their account to Est.
4) 1 payment method (Paypal) so far...

4 top reason why the economy falls

EterNity
05-14-2010, 11:22 AM
1) Mergaheph ring
2) Patren is nerfed
3) Some number of people can't transfer their account to Est.
4) 1 payment method (Paypal) so far...

4 top reason why the economy falls

The only reason is there are no more new comers.

carowe27
05-14-2010, 11:40 AM
The only reason is there are no more new comers.

there are new commers everyday i see plenty of people asking on forums for advice and help and info about the game. just to much flame some times.

EterNity
05-14-2010, 12:21 PM
there are new commers everyday i see plenty of people asking on forums for advice and help and info about the game. just to much flame some times.

I had bad wording. What I mean is there are not enough of new players.

carowe27
05-14-2010, 02:56 PM
The economy suks because of the event. Everyone is feeding the NPC of alz to make sig. Wait until the event is over prices will adjust with what alz is left in circulation.

with what alz is left is so right. ugggg

I had bad wording. What I mean is there are not enough of new players.

yeah that is true.

Sonic
05-14-2010, 06:18 PM
theres a turd in the punchbowl

BurgerKing
05-14-2010, 06:32 PM
LOL!

If Cabal is no longer making money for them (Cost > profit), they will shot down Cabal right away.

People has to realize the moment you accept their TOS, they can shot down server when ever they want since all the date is own by the company not the players.

They are running business not charity.

Shut down not shot down kthx. Eat more dogs please?

SkyAlpha
05-14-2010, 06:55 PM
I wouldnt totally disagree with ELBOB, he does have some reasons to his sayings

Sonic
05-14-2010, 06:59 PM
i disagree with el bobo cuz his post doesnt say anything

kinda like an incomplete thought o.o

carowe27
05-14-2010, 07:38 PM
but still things need to be done and fast to save this server from dieing off.

ELBOB
05-14-2010, 07:40 PM
i disagree with el bobo cuz his post doesnt say anything

kinda like an incomplete thought o.o

so your saying you disagree because i havnt reply, not because of my reasoning, that just shows that your the one with an incomplete thought.

Sonic
05-14-2010, 07:50 PM
so your saying you disagree because i havnt reply, not because of my reasoning, that just shows that your the one with an incomplete thought.

im talking about your 1st post, not cuz u haven't replied where in heavens name did u read that?
Your first post has no logic flow whatsoever it jumps from 2 unrelated topics to a sudden conclusion completely unrelated to anything u typed.

but i can see that you cant speak/type the english language very well because of your 1st post and this one that is quoted.
so maybe that clouded your thought patterns in that post to me o.o
no disrespect

ELBOB
05-14-2010, 07:55 PM
sorry about that must of read it wrong my bad.
Everyone else understands what im saying, its just you with the problem so it might be you not me.

Sonic
05-14-2010, 07:57 PM
sorry about that must of read it wrong my bad.
Everyone else understands what im saying, its just you with the problem so it might be you not me.

son of bi.tch
this means war!!

ELBOB
05-14-2010, 07:58 PM
Wars fun isnt it im bored arnt u bored

Sonic
05-14-2010, 08:03 PM
As you might be aware there have been a number of negative feedback regarding cabals(estsoft) management when it was transferred from ogplanet to cabal.com(estsoft) as you might be aware drop, upgrade and craft rates have decreased furthermore GMs have been slacking off as there a number of complaints regarding their tickets not being read.
Ogplanet annouced that cabal was going to be shut down on ogplanet due to contract issues with estsoft in other words not enough profit for estsoft. However they cannot just shut down a game without paying compensation, as it would be a loss of $$$ as a result not long after ogplanet annouced that estsoft would be running Cabal and accounts can be transferred, to avoid paying compesation. Therefore the true intentions of estsoft is to decrease the number of players as soon as possible.

1st ogplanet is not required to give any1 any compensation cuz they shut down a game, it would be in its best interest tho to bring them into their other games
2nd estsoft wouldn't just take the game off ogps hands just to kill it off, and with your logic "compensate" us, thats just incomprehensible
3rd ogp did try to keep cabal players by indeed offering compensation of w/e currency to use on their other games (even if they did delete ur account)

Therefore the true intentions of estsoft is to increase the number of players as soon as possible to make the transfer costs worthwhile

ELBOB
05-14-2010, 08:13 PM
First of all how does this explain the decrease of drop, upgrade and craft rates if they wanted to decrease the number of players why would they use such a method secondly this just shows your vocabulary I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s you copied my sentence:
Therefore the true intentions of estsoft is to decrease the number of players as soon as possible.
Therefore the true intentions of estsoft is to increase the number of players as soon as possible to make the transfer costs worthwhile
and wrote the complete opposite

Sonic
05-14-2010, 08:19 PM
First of all how does this explain the decrease of drop, upgrade and craft rates if they wanted to decrease the number of players why would they use such a method secondly this just shows your vocabulary I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s you copied my sentence:
Therefore the true intentions of estsoft is to decrease the number of players as soon as possible.
and wrote the complete opposite

learn english
and its new management
OMG DROPS RATES WENT DOWN!!!!!!! they must hate us and want us to quit!!!!!!! lolwat? thats such a selfcentered way of thinking

and no shi.t i copied your last statement and reversed it
most every1 who has a highschool education knows the most effective way of proving a point is to restate powerful statements and correct false ones

am i really having this conversation right now?

ELBOB
05-14-2010, 08:24 PM
new management and management i can use any and did u just crack? ur pretty short-tempered

ELBOB
05-14-2010, 08:26 PM
just a conversation dont get to personal over it.

Sonic
05-14-2010, 08:28 PM
new management and management i can use any and did u just crack? ur pretty short-tempered

ni.gga i cant even understand what your trying to say

Sonic
05-14-2010, 08:29 PM
just a conversation dont get to personal over it.

lol im sry tho seriously

dont take anything i say seriously

i r the forum troll

ELBOB
05-14-2010, 08:32 PM
are you angry, is your face red cant put it any simpler

ELBOB
05-14-2010, 08:32 PM
same here dont take it seriously just having fun bored

ELBOB
05-14-2010, 08:33 PM
BTW any suggestions
http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?3103-Failed-to-connect-to-server

Sonic
05-14-2010, 08:37 PM
BTW any suggestions
http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?3103-Failed-to-connect-to-server

back when i used to play that would happen a lot
but retrying would also make it work, sometimes it wouldnt work for multiple times in a row but should just reconnect after a couple trys

if not blame gamegaurd

ELBOB
05-14-2010, 08:41 PM
thanks i start trying some more if it doesnt work i try system recovery cuz i made some updates like on explorer and stuff might have conflicted with gameguard

carowe27
05-14-2010, 08:59 PM
gotta love how every actual decent thread actually with some decent info about this game and whats going on with it turns into a flame war. -.-

Sonic
05-14-2010, 09:06 PM
gotta love how every actual decent thread actually with some decent info about this game and whats going on with it turns into a flame war. -.-

sdfu fa.ggit

me and elbob get along just fine jerkface

jeez... some people are such ass holes

ELBOB
05-14-2010, 09:50 PM
still cant login... even tried system restore

Sonic
05-14-2010, 11:28 PM
i still blame gamegaurd

ELBOB
05-15-2010, 12:05 AM
u gotta admit gameguard is better than punkbuster

carowe27
05-15-2010, 05:56 AM
sdfu fa.ggit

me and elbob get along just fine jerkface

jeez... some people are such ass holes

lol e rage much ? ? ?

xoxLadyDeathxox
05-15-2010, 02:20 PM
Est is doing a great job

carowe27
05-15-2010, 04:14 PM
Est is doing a great job

lol you dont play much anymore do you ?

Shinn
05-15-2010, 06:16 PM
lol you dont play much anymore do you ?

lol Shes probably like me, i play cabal i enjoy it and i havent seen one negative outcome of the transfer

Sonic
05-15-2010, 06:17 PM
lol e rage much ? ? ?

lol do i really come across as angry?

i need to watch it dont i? LOL

my humor goes over serious ppl's heads

wolfftamer
05-15-2010, 06:40 PM
wow.... thats interesting. i mean, when we wheere with ogp, it took me 8 mill to successfully get from lvl one general crafting to level two. since we have moved to estsoft, i spent that again... and im now level five. something tells me craft rates didnt drop, and now im actually seeing a difference between normal and +600% 2 slot drop. so drops might have changed... for the better. honestly i think estsoft will do a good job, if they can get rid of this idiotic event... i play almost daily and have for a good while. after this event (please end it soon!!!!) give them another month or so before we decide weather or not they are doing a good job. that seems only fair.

ELBOB
05-15-2010, 08:40 PM
do you mean the other way around or is that sarcasm at the start?

ELBOB
05-16-2010, 03:00 AM
BUMP moving luckycharms thread down

wolfftamer
05-16-2010, 06:01 PM
that was sarcasm at the beginning. i feel they are doing a good job and we need to give them the benifit of the doubt. i played another game called ragnarok (some people may know this game) and there are a bunch of servers. if one where to take over another, they whould have a good six plus months to to try and balance all of the custom items from one server to work on theirs. estsoft probably is going through the same thing- what did ogp change, and why? should we keep it or not? will changing it damage the player base too greatly? it will take some time for them to sort all that stuff out

like someone in a mid-life crisis. they need time.

so lets give it to them. they seem to be a good company (cant find any problems theyve caused in the past on the net) and they kept the game when they coulda outright shut it down. lets see what its like in a couple of months.

and if im wrong, ill be the first to admit it.

and sonic: gameguard is not the source of all evil. ive played four or five mmos that all used gameguard, and i havent once had a problem. and I STILL WANT MY CEREAL SONIC!!!!! dont make me go find amy and set her on you! XDXD

Sonic
05-16-2010, 06:39 PM
http://th03.deviantart.net/fs12/300W/i/2006/293/4/8/Sonic_the_Cereal_finished_by_QuiksilverZero.png

theres your cereal
please dont tell amy i was goofing off
she'll kill me

Cheerios
05-16-2010, 06:43 PM
http://th03.deviantart.net/fs12/300W/i/2006/293/4/8/Sonic_the_Cereal_finished_by_QuiksilverZero.png

theres your cereal
please dont tell amy i was goofing off
she'll kill me

who put a blue feggit on the cheerios box.

wolfftamer
05-16-2010, 06:44 PM
w00t! *grabs box* amy who? *evil smile* XD

xEtherx
05-16-2010, 06:56 PM
someone please close/remove this thread this kid has no idea what hes talking about. Under the EULA of any game they can shut down a game, ban you, remove or change anything the want with no prior warning and for any given reason.

wolfftamer
05-16-2010, 07:18 PM
why close it? this type of conversation grants better feedback in most situations than just outright asking, because when a gm/mod/admin asks you, you dont want to annoy them, this way the admins/mods/gms can see that we some think they are doing a good job and some dont. this is good for a game. i was a gm on ragnarok online for a little while and i came to find that this is better than simply asking. because nine times out of ten simply askings gets a "yes your amazing" and thats not what you want when you ask for what you can do to improve the game. and then you get people who want way stupid events (ex-current event) that practically kill the market for everyone else. so please, someone, dont close the thread. from a former gm to whoevers watching that could.

xEtherx
05-16-2010, 07:44 PM
the person who started the thread is speaking of legal obligations that dont even exist. I have several threads open to create feedback which are mostly flamed by children ( I include those adults who flame/post immature responses as children to ). Is it likely EST will change things just because a Mod saw them. No, Mods have some power but ultimately they can do nothing to sway or change the direction EST or anyother gaming company wishes to persue with their product.
Is it worth trying? yes, but in a constructive way. These off topic random flames are not feed back. infact they are often purposely overlooked as the useless flaming content greatly out numbers the amount of useful constructive post in a thread. More or less its not worth their time.

Open a thread for constructive input and put forum moderators in place to remove flames, childish Po.rn Posts, redunant repeat threads and herrassment posts and they might just MIGHT take a look. even then you have a slim to none chance of the input actually making it back to the company to make a difference.

Sorry but thats the sad truth of it.

wolfftamer
05-16-2010, 08:04 PM
you would honestly be suprised at what can make it back to the mother company. and as i said the first time, when someone "asks" for thoughts from the gamers (aka your "constructive imput threads") you get what you get- flames, childishness, ect. your right not all of these idiot posts are worth anything, but they are looked at. you really shouldnt jump in midway and say "oh this is childish, shut it down" just because you think its childish.

at this point in the speech id like to note that i agree they dont exist and that it was originall stupid to begin with. but most topics end up that way, so why not start that way?

back to what i was saying. the sad truth is that, regardless of what you think, alot does get back to the home company and does go to making the game better. well, with the exception of the current event -_- but that came from someones head and it was probably one of the players (please tell me who so i can pk them.... i hate this event... destroys the economy.... end rant)

as an added bonus, id like to note again that this is a game, and the creators created to make money. cash. molah. they know, however, that if they dont listen to their players they could easily stop making money outright. and they dont want to do that.

again, id like to note that i do agree with you that this post was originally pointless and i originally posted in it just to get my count up.

but that being said, end result of my argument: dont shut it down, dont argue with us to get it shut down, just sit back, laugh at us, and watch the craziness insue because i think everyone on the post knows its udder bs that they should "reconcile" with us and weve changed topic accordingly

[GM] DaisY
05-16-2010, 08:31 PM
This is not true. obviously. :)
We are trying our best to make NA service better for your happiness.
I'll close this thread.