PDA

View Full Version : TY GMs so much.ZOSI iVolt will pretend and act like someone else to scam ppl again :D

Hotpod
04-18-2012, 04:57 PM
TY GMs i got my bl back and everything. now, i m sure that scammer aka iVolt, ZOSI will pretend someone else in game and keep scamming ppl again . I will find out who he is with another character and ruin his freaking name by megaphone :D

DrifterX
04-18-2012, 05:16 PM
lucky you bro you got your bl back, gm didnt do jack about my force blader

Hotpod
04-18-2012, 05:31 PM
did u send SS detailed info and date time ???

DrifterX
04-18-2012, 05:37 PM
this what i get from my response ticket, i had ss of my gears and everything

Greetings,

After a careful and extensive investigation of your account, we were able to verify that your account has been shared among multiple users. Due to insufficient credibility of the IP addresses that have connected to your account, we are unable to provide you with restoration services. Please be advised that account sharing is against our terms of service. Continuing to share your account can result in a permanent block.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,
Game Master Snow

Chan
04-18-2012, 05:53 PM
u let zosi scam ur BL then sell to another person. so the scammer lose nothing cuz he already trade it to alz or items.

TurcoX
04-18-2012, 06:21 PM
this what i get from my response ticket, i had ss of my gears and everything

Greetings,

After a careful and extensive investigation of your account, we were able to verify that your account has been shared among multiple users. Due to insufficient credibility of the IP addresses that have connected to your account, we are unable to provide you with restoration services. Please be advised that account sharing is against our terms of service. Continuing to share your account can result in a permanent block.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,
Game Master Snow

Dont worry Drifter! just get your FA to +15 shet forcium and everything will come back to normal xD

noobman
04-18-2012, 10:10 PM
lol hacker ip counts as account sharing might as well have computers as gms