PDA

View Full Version : Did Any1 Tried This?!!!!

loma4eva
04-25-2012, 04:02 AM
Well..I found this out by Chance..Every1 knows about stacking BM3 Synergies...But When I tried to Stack 2 synergies From da Same Kind..For example (As a FB) Increase critical..It gives 15 max rate+15 Rate n -10 Crit Dmg...I tried 2 Do its combo twice and it gave me 22 Rate n 22 Max rate n -15 crit dmg...Did any1 tried this B4..Plz try it n tell me if it works O.O!! thanks anyway ..n if u already know this ..WHY DA HELL DIDN'T U TELL ME XD XD <3!

Berserk_Fury
04-25-2012, 04:26 AM
It's not supposed to work, but I think that happened to me once before too.

scream
04-25-2012, 04:31 AM
it should work.. it is mentioned on the patch notes..

Cathy
04-25-2012, 04:36 AM
Well..I found this out by Chance..Every1 knows about stacking BM3 Synergies...But When I tried to Stack 2 synergies From da Same Kind..For example (As a FB) Increase critical..It gives 15 max rate+15 Rate n -10 Crit Dmg...I tried 2 Do its combo twice and it gave me 22 Rate n 22 Max rate n -15 crit dmg...Did any1 tried this B4..Plz try it n tell me if it works O.O!! thanks anyway ..n if u already know this ..WHY DA HELL DIDN'T U TELL ME XD XD <3!

From the sound of it, either you didn't know how to stack, or you didn't understand what stacking means lol...

Skill Chain Effects
- Command composition of Normal Attack A, B would activate certain Skill Chain Effects
- All Skill Chain Effects are maintained for 8 seconds after Fatal Attack is activated
- Positive effect will be accumulated by 3, negative effect will be accumulated by 6
- When the same chain skill is applied repeatedly, the effect will be amplified by 1.5 times per twice, 2 times per triple
Both positive and negative effect will be amplified equally

Directly copy and pasted from the patch notes from March 7th

http://www.cabal.com/UpdateReview/Read/The-3rd-Awakening

But it's been on the korean site since December 7th...

loma4eva
04-25-2012, 04:39 AM
Try it this way...1st combo>2nd combo>1st combo>fatal...n lemme know da result O.O !!

Cathy
04-25-2012, 04:40 AM
Try it this way...1st combo>2nd combo>1st combo>fatal...n lemme know da result O.O !!

It does work. It hasn't been kept a secret. You have just been using bm3 wrong if you haven't been doing it this way already...

loma4eva
04-25-2012, 04:41 AM
From the sound of it, either you didn't know how to stack, or you didn't understand what stacking means lol...

Skill Chain Effects
- Command composition of Normal Attack A, B would activate certain Skill Chain Effects
- All Skill Chain Effects are maintained for 8 seconds after Fatal Attack is activated
- Positive effect will be accumulated by 3, negative effect will be accumulated by 6
- When the same chain skill is applied repeatedly, the effect will be amplified by 1.5 times per twice, 2 times per triple
Both positive and negative effect will be amplified equally

Directly copy and pasted from the patch notes from March 7th

http://www.cabal.com/UpdateReview/Read/The-3rd-Awakening

But it's been on the korean site since December 7th...

Pro Fa O.O XD...Thnx anyway =) <3 !!

loma4eva
04-25-2012, 04:42 AM
It does work. It hasn't been kept a secret. You have just been using bm3 wrong if you haven't been doing it this way already...
i was just stacking 3 of them at once thought it's da best why 2 get all of goodies...But I was wrong Anyway !

Cathy
04-25-2012, 04:44 AM
i was just stacking 3 of them at once thought it's da best why 2 get all of goodies...But I was wrong Anyway !

Which combination is best, depends on your class. Most FB I know use Increase Critical*2 + Chain Pain*1; depends on your crit rate.

Also depends on situation; for example you would use Increase Critical only once if your target has Panic cry on it.

xXCrusadeXx
04-25-2012, 05:43 AM
To sum it up if you use a stack a synergy for the 2nd time, youll get 100% benefit from the first one and half the benefit from the 2nd. If you do it a third time youll get half the benefit of that as well. Doing it that way can have its benefits at times but typically has less damage then stacking 3 different ones (depends on the class).

Valdoroth
04-25-2012, 06:41 AM
Just for you loma:
Buffs can be stacked 3 times, debuffs 6.
So if you stack Chain Pain 6 times before doing fatal skill (BAAB x6) it will only give you 20% amp, but you will have -120 def and your target will lose -17.5% def (in war vs someone in bmx that's like -500 def)

But that is useless for maximum DPS. I typically start with Improve Critical then stack Chain Pain+Improve Critical x1 ea each time. This will maintain a constant +15% rate and 10% amp during the entire bm.

xChaosForte
04-25-2012, 08:23 AM
whats a good WA stack for good dps? =o

Cathy
04-25-2012, 08:25 AM
whats a good WA stack for good dps? =o

http://www.cabalc.com/en/

The BM3 calc here IS accurate