PDA

View Full Version : SGH is available only this weekeend ?

Chan
04-27-2012, 06:35 AM
1st EST said prepaid shop will be on sale for 3 weeks or so but it is still selling almost 3 months now.
2nd they said hardness capsule lvl8 will be sold for 799coin for 1 week but its like 1 months now.
so how about SGH?

Berserk_Fury
04-27-2012, 07:15 AM
I'm pretty sure they'll take those out.

xvxURIZENxvx
04-27-2012, 08:08 AM
Hope not :)

Dynamo
04-27-2012, 11:27 AM
Did they delete that "How much are you gonna spend this weekend" thread? LoL

Abi
04-27-2012, 11:36 AM
Did they delete that "How much are you gonna spend this weekend" thread? LoL

lol yea they deleted the thread where it had very little flaming and constructive discussion (oppression ftw). well im going to put my responses here and c if they delete it too.

with regards to wat xi said, like i said im not going to buy alrdy +15 gear when i have pc 2 slot cb sig gear alrdy and as iblade pointed out afterwards it'd be alot cheaper buying vouchers and +ing urself than buying alrdy +15 at 3B+
and with regards to wat beserkfury posted yea i understand the point u made regarding the fact that they alrdy have their money from vouchers since it's arldy been purchased and circulated, however as i was going to point out dont u think that what they're doing now would be detrimental to future voucher sales? cuz i mean they're sending a pretty strong msg here that hey u can save alz and buy vouchers all u want but u're still not gonna get access to all the stuff in shop. that basically deters ppl that save alz to buy vouchers and would result in lower overall voucher sales?