PDA

View Full Version : War relog timer

chainlock
05-01-2012, 01:22 AM
Make it so if you leave war you can't rejoin for 5 minutes. Really annoying having people in bm3 100% of the time.

Sprite
05-01-2012, 05:37 AM
this is how i get my 150 in 5min though

terror
05-01-2012, 06:26 PM
Make it so if you leave war you can't rejoin for 5 minutes. Really annoying having people in bm3 100% of the time.

This would limit the ability for those with relatively bad connections to play as, if D/ced, they would have to wait needlessly. The more suitable approach would be- and doesn't it do it already?- to make all BMs/Auras start with their cool-downs whenever a player enters the channel (for if they're stuck in the lobby, that's still time not BM-ing it up in war). This way players would have no incentive to log out repetitively as the time to reacquire the ability to use a BM is the same either way with the log-out approach having the risk of losing their spot.

chainlock
05-01-2012, 10:30 PM
This would limit the ability for those with relatively bad connections to play as, if D/ced, they would have to wait needlessly. The more suitable approach would be- and doesn't it do it already?- to make all BMs/Auras start with their cool-downs whenever a player enters the channel (for if they're stuck in the lobby, that's still time not BM-ing it up in war). This way players would have no incentive to log out repetitively as the time to reacquire the ability to use a BM is the same either way with the log-out approach having the risk of losing their spot.

You can bm3/extend in war, go to ch 1-20, bm3 again, enter war and extend as much as you want with the way it is currently. There are about 15 caps in t5 constantly doing this, very annoying.

terror
05-03-2012, 02:21 PM
You can bm3/extend in war, go to ch 1-20, bm3 again, enter war and extend as much as you want with the way it is currently. There are about 15 caps in t5 constantly doing this, very annoying.

Ah, the swap channel is the bypass eh? Then make it so all BMs are canceled upon entering the war channel and invoke their cool-downs (perhaps also include buffs at least for the cancel, maybe not the cooldown); that should cover everything as far as I can tell.

NiteFalcon
05-03-2012, 04:30 PM
this has been a problem for years. clearly the issue has been ignored by EST's development team so I doubt there will be a resolution at any time in the future.