PDA

View Full Version : Account Blocked from free eCoins

AP0N
05-01-2012, 05:47 PM
So I tried to log on today and I get this "Your account is blocked" error message. Right before I did the check files button to try and fix my random dc'ing from dungeons and merchant so I thought it was that.

However, I get an email after I sent a ticket saying my account has been banned because of possible exploitation of free eCoins?
Before people jump to conclusions, I've never lied in any of the surveys, or I don't get how else I could have done anything fraudulant. So is it me or does this seem, for a lack of a better word, like a stupid system....

Why offer free eCoins when you just ban people who use them. Can a GM answer me this?

Cang Le
05-01-2012, 06:00 PM
happened to me before too. the surveys you did probaly found out the information was "fake" or "not real" or whatever their reason is. so they rollback the ecoins they gave you

and now you own some ecoins to EST company ,which they banned you for

what you have to do (best) is go on the survey and find out why did they rollback the ecoins and try to correct it or send screenshot of completion. then send tickets with screenshot of surveys completed and hope for the best

AP0N
05-01-2012, 06:55 PM
did you ever get your account back? This seems tedious >_>...

DontAsk
05-01-2012, 07:04 PM
me too

AP0N
05-01-2012, 09:47 PM
me too

Did you ever get your account back?

DontAsk
05-01-2012, 09:49 PM
Did you ever get your account back?
Never:).END GAME

maxxbi
05-01-2012, 10:19 PM
mah acc now blocked too..--> END GAME. not get any interested for game by this kind of situation of GM

Giantaco
05-01-2012, 10:23 PM
best not to do those free ecoin offers anyways ...there so annoying

johnson130
05-01-2012, 10:24 PM
mah acc now blocked too..--> END GAME. not get any interested for game by this kind of situation of GM

i know you! you sell alz for real money VND and they block

if you want to see, i got some ss you sell alz or item for real money

ladyylinh
05-01-2012, 10:24 PM
GM was supposed to tell us if it had been farm coin free offers and do not make us get blocked acc,useless if there is free coin after farm get blocked................,SORRY MY ENGLISH BAD

ladyylinh
05-01-2012, 10:29 PM
http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?19095-New-Payment-Option-%E2%80%98Peanut-Labs%E2%80%99-to-Refill-eCoins-for-FREE! delete this site and not make more people get blocked GM

maxxbi
05-01-2012, 10:35 PM
i know you! you sell alz for real money VND and they block

if you want to see, i got some ss you sell alz or item for real money
naaa...I sell alz for real VND in Vn. and its not in US, how can they know :)..cuz i'm also farm coin too..so maybe they banned me by that. not by selling alz for vnd guys

johnson130
05-01-2012, 10:44 PM
naaa...I sell alz for real VND in Vn. and its not in US, how can they know :) ( bcoz they don't know you ing speak )..cuz i'm also farm coin too..so maybe they banned me by that. not by selling alz for vnd guys ( real money what is mean? )

Goodluck for that! all game USA say , vietnamese player all time used a hack farm alz or cashshop

banned IP Vietnam! too many using hack

ladyylinh
05-01-2012, 10:47 PM
Goodluck for that! all game USA say , vietnamese player all time used a hack farm alz or cashshop lol "all game USA"......but sorry me not said that ^_^

johnson130
05-01-2012, 10:53 PM
lol "all game USA"......but sorry me not said that ^_^

did you see that, i never say ecoin, only say he sell real money alz to vnd. And he say:
cuz i'm also farm coin too..

GOODluck and goodbye, i go AFK

DontAsk
05-01-2012, 11:01 PM
Goodluck for that! all game USA say , vietnamese player all time used a hack farm alz or cashshop

:cool:

AP0N
05-01-2012, 11:12 PM
sigh s, cuz I was honestly gonna start getting back into this game and possibly order a exp premium.... I guess their loss huh

Diablo 3 is coming out in 2 weeks anyway, yeahh buddy

jimbo
05-01-2012, 11:28 PM
xD

curiosityFB
05-01-2012, 11:45 PM

haha , ban us ? ok go for it . so u guys in us never hack ? or never cheat any one? vn mese are all human why cant we play? why we have to be banned? as u say . man . u dont have the right to say us about that lol. cauz u guys in NA are not so good as u think haha , i was cheated by a NA guy llol, may be u rofl . so let banned IP NA! too many cheatinggggg

AP0N
05-02-2012, 12:18 AM
K lets try keep this on topic so hopefully GM's can fix the people who were banned or for future bannings :)

megaupload
05-02-2012, 12:25 AM
what you speak lol? idk , i know you say ok us and ok gooo

haha , ban us ? ok go for it . so u guys in us never hack ? or never cheat any one? vn mese are all human why cant we play? why we have to be banned? as u say . man . u dont have the right to say us about that lol. cauz u guys in NA are not so good as u think haha , i was cheated by a NA guy llol, may be u rofl . so let banned IP NA! too many cheatinggggg

First! forgot people try new account forum and come spam!

Second:
so u guys in us never hack ? or never cheat any one? ( coz, we are know the rules play game)
3rds :
vn mese are all human why cant we play? why we have to be banned?( you can play, coz you know how to cheat or hack) ask many player VN.
4ths :
cauz u guys in NA are not so good as u think haha , i was cheated by a NA guy ( we don't know hack, we listen the rules of the game and GM or Admin).

Last : is stupid say :
so let banned IP NA! too many cheatinggggg this game is cabal NA ogplanet b4, so not game of VN ( all game VN only hack, GM_VN never block, coz they can donator, if no1 donator they banned no season)

DontAsk
05-02-2012, 12:31 AM
we don't know hack, we listen the rules of the game and gm or admin
lol

zZUnbornZz
05-02-2012, 12:34 AM
Su*k My Cabal !!!!!!!! :D
Time for END GAME !!!!
U can see it, no one join t5 in CAP site,Many GM's item has been appear from....(u can guess it ^^) many event has been exist. The players must buy many UGC (Ultimate Game Card) to join with their event !! some action for the last earn money :D
BYE BYE CABAL !! BYE BYE EST !! :p
p/s: sr for my bad english :)

curiosityFB
05-02-2012, 12:45 AM
what you speak lol? idk , i know you say ok us and ok gooo

First! forgot people try new account forum and come spam!

Second: ( coz, we are know the rules play game)
3rds :( you can play, coz you know how to cheat or hack) ask many player VN.
4ths : ( we don't know hack, we listen the rules of the game and GM or Admin).

Last : is stupid say : this game is cabal NA ogplanet b4, so not game of VN ( all game VN only hack, GM_VN never block, coz they can donator, if no1 donator they banned no season)

lol , first : i m not a clone

Second : all of u follow the rules , omg ?

Third : what do u know about us? lol , who believe that na or us member never using hack , why the ppl used hack must be us?

Fourth : lolllllllllllllll can u say out loud all the game rules without looking on it

Fifth : up to you

megaupload
05-02-2012, 12:59 AM

Third : what do u know about us? lol , who believe that na or us member never using hack , why the ppl used hack must be us?

Fourth : lolllllllllllllll can u say out loud all the game rules without looking on it

Fifth : up to you

check it , you the one in there
http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?31374-if-you-open-the-thread-i-want-open-too!&p=335386#post335386

curiosityFB
05-02-2012, 01:23 AM
check it , you the one in there
http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?31374-if-you-open-the-thread-i-want-open-too!&p=335386#post335386

so what lol ?

maxxbi
05-02-2012, 04:03 AM
lol..nevermind with all cmt of bicthes....US like VN, I get good item from map..so I sell it for VND to use in real life [dont say in ur country it's not have..some guys sell item for USD]. Beside, u in US, which mean u can play with some Gm's item..And me, i dont like that, so I change alz to VND, that's not wrong. If i want, I can buy Gm's stuff too. r u think all Vnmese is hacker :))...US and another country also has hacker, dont put VNmese to the top. and now u want to prove that u always follow the rules, oh comon. Poor guys =]]

KillerOnDeck
05-02-2012, 07:11 AM
Wow so many Fobs....

KillerOnDeck
05-02-2012, 07:25 AM

You're right you're a fob

No not all us follow the rules, but we for sure aren't dumb enough to post on forums that we don't follow the rules. We leave that lulzyness to you VN fobs

Our GM's in a lot of cases are ban happy and often give less than deserving bans temporarily to further investigate issues. That being said, 99% of all NA cheaters are alz buyers, not botters or hackers.

No, no one can say outloud what the rules are, but hacking is against them. And you VN idiots just made a post admitting a bunch of you do hack. The hell is wrong with you people? Did you get hit with the retard tree or something?

Fifth :up to you

Sigh...FOBs

[GM] Kato
05-02-2012, 08:32 AM
Greetings,

Any account related issues will need to be discussed via our Help Desk. If you have any issues with your account, please direct all of your questions or concerns there.

As this is the case, I'll be closing this thread.

Regards,
[GM] Kato