PDA

View Full Version : IM NOT MAD ,but just SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ladyylinh
05-01-2012, 11:31 PM
Im sad,why GM let someone farm coin http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...Coins-for-FREE!.But after farm coin free now u blocked my acc ?GM said "your account involving exploitation of Free eCoin offers". whereas GM do not explain to me "how much I can farm coin?"
and now i think maybe you blocked my acc coz next update its "SAFEGUARD" http://cabal.com/Notice/Detail?boardIdx=2640 and GM want me buy coin with realy cash (money).better u delete coin free GM ......"This is not my fault but it's a trap" :(

jimbo
05-01-2012, 11:36 PM
?:confused:

curiosityFB
05-01-2012, 11:37 PM
:( me too....... GMs u should clear this

DontAsk
05-01-2012, 11:43 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxWFK9GaL1o

ladyylinh
05-01-2012, 11:54 PM
if GM explain to me the example is "1 acc just can farm free coin 3k max or 2k max maybe u can said "your account involving exploitation of Free eCoin offers".but me never see GM say that :(......What should I do GM?

AP0N
05-02-2012, 12:17 AM
agree, I posted a similar thread not too long ago. GM's should definitely look into this. I dont know when the free eCoin system was implemented since I just recently came back from a (about) 7 month break but it seems like a bunch of people are being mis-banned recently because of this.

Tom Pham
05-02-2012, 01:03 AM
happened to me before too. the surveys you did probaly found out the information was "fake" or "not real" or whatever their reason is. so they rollback the ecoins they gave you

and now you own some ecoins to EST company ,which they banned you for

what you have to do (best) is go on the survey and find out why did they rollback the ecoins and try to correct it or send screenshot of completion. then send tickets with screenshot of surveys completed and hope for the best
Ok lemme tell u in VNese, kay?
mot vai cai offer/survey ma ban lam, ban cung cap thong tin gia?/khong ton tai nen khi ng ta tim ra thi thong bao lai voi EST, EST quyet dinh lay lai so ecoin do.

Well, i dont wanna say so much info, cuz it's not good for "u guys". Ik u guys have some services that require ur customers to provide their Account information for u and u gonna farm free ecoin for them. That against the TOS, "u guys" might get permanent banned. So better should stop QQing about the illegal stuffs u did.

ladyylinh
05-02-2012, 01:09 AM
mot vai cai offer/survey ma ban lam, ban cung cap thong tin gia?/khong ton tai nen khi ng ta tim ra thi thong bao lai voi EST, EST quyet dinh lay lai so ecoin do.

Well, i dont wanna say so much info, cuz it's not good for "u guys". Ik u guys have some services that require ur customers to provide their Account information for u and u gonna farm free ecoin for them. That against the TOS, "u guys" might get permanent banned. So better should stop QQing about the illegal stuffs u did.
im not from vietnam.....100% im from indonesia

AP0N
05-02-2012, 01:14 AM

I've already stated in my thread that I've never faked an answer on these things and everything was legal through the free eCoins offer. I did notice an error (if im right) when I tried to apply for a survey and it said I didn't qualify, but it still rewarded me like 70 or so eCoins. I could be wrong but anyhow, this isn't even my fault. I contacted the provider about this.....

Tom Pham
05-02-2012, 02:04 AM
I've already stated in my thread that I've never faked an answer on these things and everything was legal through the free eCoins offer. I did notice an error (if im right) when I tried to apply for a survey and it said I didn't qualify, but it still rewarded me like 70 or so eCoins. I could be wrong but anyhow, this isn't even my fault. I contacted the provider about this.....
if u didnt do anything wrong, u have no thing to be afraid of tho :D

fark
05-02-2012, 02:06 AM
It is the end

ladyylinh
05-02-2012, 02:15 AM
If the end gm must remove free coin