PDA

View Full Version : All is hopeless

vipseavein
05-09-2012, 07:33 AM
Hd 1
My account has been blocked, all friend has been blocked.
Im admin of Forum cabalvn.org, fansite of this cabal ( cabal.com)

quote an opinion from one of our admin:

Actually round game block account of this EST is unfounded. By two odd:

1 / When ecoins free services, EST always said it does not have any liability for freecoins services and we must abide by the terms of use of the advertising company.

2 / Any offer will always find someone to advertise their company warned that if they detect the use false information to us from OFFER WALL of them or they will get back to my point that their reward.

Hence there is any reason they blocked acc free ecoins game by both services. Li is odd but the GM-style support cabalna then it certainly will not even read his ticket and close as duplicate ticket.
i use Google trans...sr im bad english.

We know, this GM is working properly, but do this, is there a good affordable, all of us, at this forum, most users of this service (free ecoin), but GM never know, most of where these people know that if you do this, their ID will be blocked?
Even me, I also think that, if the item free ecoin fraud, only that block the free ecoin only.
The message to GM:
- If there is a gift, expect GM to rethink the problem permanently block, because I think that sometimes there are legal leniency, whereas here, people do not know, but people do not know or say not guilty.
- We came from Vietnam, play games on your land, your server, first temporarily, early, IP blocking, we have to fake to connect to the games. Then you open the IP, we are very happy about that. And now, we're having problems with block ecoin series for free. GM Mong grace, help us at this time.
We love cabal, and would help GM.
1 again, sincerely thank
Help Us comeback cabal plz.

Help desk 2 :
Hi GM,

I and most of friends were accused for associating with fraudulent activity of Free-eCoins service but actually We didn't. We even didn't know how to do with Free-Coin service at all. The only reason we were trapped in this mess just because we bought "Very cheap transferring service" from some Viet sellers (just 120m alz per account or 500m per account +3vouchers) without realizing the fact that they exploited Free-Ecoins service till your announcement on forum.

Moreover, the "Very cheap transferring service" have been existed for months without any warning untill now. Therefore, we thought It was safe.

Overall, Its our fault but we deserve to have a chance. We still have so much love for Cabal and don't want to stop here. We had a lesson and hope GMs understand for us this time
Once again please kindly take your time to consider our situation. We're very gratefull if you could give us another chance.

Sincerely,

And 3
Dear GM,

First of all, I would like to say it was all my fault that caused my account got blocked. I understood why you have taken action like that. But I would like to explian a little bit more and hope GM could understand for me.

I hired a service to do free ecoins for me. After I've got blocked, I asked them for reason and got my answer was if they do free ecoins without using CUSTOMER SUPPORT OF SUPER-REWARD then it will be safe otherwise the result will be account blocked. For my case, they have used CUSTOMER SUPPORT OF SUPER-REWARD and I've got blocked obviously.

Since I didn't know anything about this as well as that service didn't let me know how they do free ecoins nor what the result will be. Moreover this service have been existing for almost 2 years without any issue. That's why i thought this service was safe. Anyhow, this is totally my fault. But I hope GM can give me another chance so that I can play Cabal again. I promise this is my first time and aslo my last time I use that service.

I'm so grateful if GM can understand for my situaltion and unblock my account.

Sincerely,

And reply for HD 1

Greetings,

After a thorough investigation, we have discovered extensive fraudulent activity associated with your account involving exploitation of Free eCoin offers.

To protect the integrity of our billing system, and to prevent payment fraud, we have decided to block your account permanently.

Any additional help desk tickets submitted regarding this issue will be viewed as a duplicate ticket and handled accordingly.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,
Game Master Aries

2 and 3 :

Greetings,

We are closing this duplicate ticket; the issue has already been addressed on your previous ticket #58560. Please review the answer provided by our staff regarding this specific issue. Please refrain from creating any duplicate tickets in the future.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,
Game Master Aries

Thanks for reply.
Thanks make me quit games.
I just want to say with cabal love hard, just want to play with friends for fun, do not be eventually explained very well to nothing. Goodbye.:o

http://i607.photobucket.com/albums/tt160/seavein/CabalVer264-111212-2101-0000.jpg
http://i607.photobucket.com/albums/tt160/seavein/CabalVer264-111208-0732-0000.jpg
http://i607.photobucket.com/albums/tt160/seavein/Cabal120316-1054-Ver284-0000.jpg

Memory : ZzAfterzZ, AfterWI, AfterFA, BeforeWI, blueskyrain, sickenoughtodie, HeadShotAngel, MaGicKeY....

imback
05-09-2012, 07:48 AM
u all hack ecoin enuff to said... lol

Lily
05-09-2012, 08:43 AM
u don't know 1/10 of the story going on, so ^^ U hav to be one of us to understand this epic situation :))

xxxchimxexe
05-09-2012, 09:09 AM
g/m not going to forgive you guy because they are not Vietnamese " American follow the rules which is hack = ban". Asian people $ = power = corruption. Like you say all of us here do not understand what's going on but one thing for sure gm're running the system and the system ban yoh ass-- it up ----build a new char and buy some more e-coin----voucher for sell pm me :)

[GM] Lorkan
05-09-2012, 09:52 AM
Submit a ticket and have your issue re-investigated.