PDA

View Full Version : Essence Runes!!

loma4eva
05-14-2012, 03:03 AM
I think They should Add Some New Essence Runes next Update...Maybe Crit rate Resist Rune..Crit Dmg Resist..Amp Resist..Better than those ugly Knock Down,Stun Resist Runes!!!.....Lemme Know what do u think Guys?!!

archetypes
05-14-2012, 06:31 AM
how about 2nd form leth ring like killian ring..

loma4eva
05-14-2012, 06:41 AM
yeah but maybe after i get my Leth XD XD XD

NewEra
05-14-2012, 11:32 AM
I think They should Add Some New Essence Runes next Update...Maybe Crit rate Resist Rune..Crit Dmg Resist..Amp Resist..Better than those ugly Knock Down,Stun Resist Runes!!!.....Lemme Know what do u think Guys?!!

lame just lame lame lame...we have decent runes already we have honor ranks we have items that give rate god damit what else do you want. oh yeah how about EST give us all 10 sehh huh?

ieatfacebook
05-14-2012, 11:44 AM
might as well get out a free lvl 160 character

Valdoroth
05-14-2012, 12:45 PM
I think suggestions should be put in the suggestion section. But maybe that's just me...

jimbo
05-14-2012, 01:42 PM

pfft make it so you can remove runes and get your ap back ill like that

Sinzz
05-14-2012, 02:03 PM
dumb idea.

SunnyAtdawn
05-14-2012, 03:59 PM
how about 2nd form leth ring like killian ring..

no too stronk for humans

Sinzz
05-14-2012, 04:03 PM
no too stronk for humans

Way too stronk.

Andrea
05-14-2012, 04:29 PM
pfft make it so you can remove runes and get your ap back ill like that

this

just make the amp and cd ones drop more often and decently...and it'll be all good

@AlmightyLuX
05-15-2012, 12:56 AM
how about unmovable resist rate rune @_@

Valdoroth
05-15-2012, 02:44 PM
pfft make it so you can remove runes and get your ap back ill like that +1 for recoverable AP. Even if it's just like 1/5.

Hash
05-15-2012, 03:01 PM

People want Romp to have MORE resist rate?! hasn't he broken the game enough as it is?

loma4eva
05-16-2012, 12:44 AM
People want Romp to have MORE resist rate?! hasn't he broken the game enough as it is?
Well That's da Only Way U can Catch Up With Romp!!beside that will make War,PVP,PK more fun!! Since it's all a matter of crit when you Pvp..Now that will Lower ur chance 2 Crit ..For me FS can Remove half of my HP with only 1 Crit O.O!!! + my point is there are alot of useless Runes(Alz drop,alz bomb,Knock down Resist,Stun Resist,Def rate,attack rate)That should be replaced with Runes that Can Make an improvement to the Char!!..thanks ^^

Hash
05-16-2012, 01:47 AM
Well That's da Only Way U can Catch Up With Romp!!beside that will make War,PVP,PK more fun!! Since it's all a matter of crit when you Pvp..Now that will Lower ur chance 2 Crit ..For me FS can Remove half of my HP with only 1 Crit O.O!!! + my point is there are alot of useless Runes(Alz drop,alz bomb,Knock down Resist,Stun Resist,Def rate,attack rate)That should be replaced with Runes that Can Make an improvement to the Char!!..thanks ^^

I was making a joke. I doubt anyone can really catch up to Romp's resist rate now. I personally think that the rune system is fine the way it is now.

catdogts
05-16-2012, 05:43 AM
Rompe the fb has almost as much resist rate as Romp and rompe is only hr19. they have the same bike :o

Hash
05-16-2012, 03:50 PM
Rompe the fb has almost as much resist rate as Romp and rompe is only hr19. they have the same bike :o

oh yeah I know rompe, he's gonna be hr20 soon lol i thought his was all resist rate slots but no craft?

Abi
05-16-2012, 08:10 PM
wat do u guys think about blended rune lving? helps u improve ur blendeds bit by bit and doesnt take away a whole lot from those lucky enough to get lv 2 or 3 alrdy crafted cuz they still get the benefit of not having to waste the time, effort and cores to lv em up from 1.

Valdoroth
05-16-2012, 08:32 PM
I'd prefer a larger selection of Blended runes that only activate sometimes. Not a constant. Even mixed versions, like a +10 atk 2% amp one isntead of only +50 atk or only +5% amp. Or maybe even one for all those alz runes that auto gives an alz bomb larger than usual.

Or maybe even one that can only activates only on crits that gives a bonus 20% cd or something. With the rate already being super low, this would be a rare hitting rune.

MRX
05-17-2012, 02:11 PM
lmfao, just reading everyones comments make me laugh

Andrea
05-17-2012, 03:00 PM
lmfao, just reading everyones comments make me laugh

Gee you would think a supposed GM would know theese things lol

i havnt gmed in 6 years cut some slack, and i never really knew about most ...

so what's funny? oh right, ignorance is bliss^^