PDA

View Full Version : FB or Wi at End Game?

Moji
05-20-2012, 06:39 AM
Hi, I was wondering which would be the better class end game if equally geared, in all the aspects of the game such as pvp/pve/party/Solo/war etc. Thank for your feedbacks.

Sprite
05-20-2012, 07:55 AM
standing pvp: fb
war: fb
pk: fb
pve: wiz

TurcoX
05-20-2012, 11:07 PM
standing pvp:fb

WA is better at standing..

Sea
05-20-2012, 11:11 PM
WA is better at standing..

overall wa is the strongest class in the game but i think moji was talking between fb and wiz...

Lucifer
05-20-2012, 11:17 PM
not sure which class but....
maybe Kenmei or ElementalMonk can answer that xD

Andrea
05-21-2012, 12:47 AM
wi hands down...the only instant win buttons of fb's r mf and root lol

Valdoroth
05-21-2012, 07:49 AM
Sounds about right.

wi hands down...the only instant win buttons of fb's r mf and root lol You don't play FB do you :). Learn much, you still have.

NewEra
05-21-2012, 11:23 AM
Sounds about right.
You don't play FB do you :). Learn much, you still have.

You forgot the part Young sky walker....

not a quote of you val...

fb hands down...give a fb 36cd blade and sig crystal 40cd=wiz dead. even with the same gears FB would have more def to reduce the WI dmg...and will crit more. but its what you like best....no one in the game can get the same gears and same stats,you can't compare yourself to others or other class.

HanavA
05-21-2012, 01:09 PM
I'm Playing WIZ and WIZ is no.1 !!! I dont care whatever u say :)

Valdoroth
05-21-2012, 01:52 PM
yea. Def is pretty big difference. For example, I have 1115 and i can't wear forcium. I can up to 1247 if i want too. And that's b4 aura or bm. I've got to 1973 in bm3+aura. How many wi do you see with def that high?

I was thinking the Yoda vs Dooku scene slightly altered to my own suiting. The quote is: " Much to learn, you still have." Trust me. I'm a star wars nerd. I have read alot of books.

Lucifer
05-21-2012, 11:48 PM
yea. Def is pretty big difference. For example, I have 1115 and i can't wear forcium. I can up to 1247 if i want too. And that's b4 aura or bm. I've got to 1973 in bm3+aura. How many wi do you see with def that high?

I was thinking the Yoda vs Dooku scene slightly altered to my own suiting. The quote is: " Much to learn, you still have." Trust me. I'm a star wars nerd. I have read alot of books.

I waub yhuu no h0.mo
"A Jedi uses force for knowledge and defense, never for attack." xD

Davynelord
05-22-2012, 01:46 AM

This sounds good...but the problem is it's too generic....by that I mean it assumes that the FB or WI is just basically playing like a robot. A real person will employ various things they have access to and that will alter the effectiveness of the classes to where a WI can (and have) dominated a FB in NW....a FB can be just as good (or better) than a WI in PVE.....

See there are things called intangibles that people always fail to consider....for example, NW is not just a straight up PVP fight....there are many roles to be played in NW. So you can't say FB is better than WI for war. From personal experience, I do better or worse with either class based on different criteria.

for example, if scoring points is the criteria, then I am far better with WI than FB....if surviving and taking out any other class in 1-vs-1 is the criteria, then I am far better with FB than WI.....scouting and taking out or disrupting builders? well WI is better only because of speed and mobility...just saying that with NW there are far too many things to consider and thus no class is better than any other class...unless your comparison is based on scoring points....which isn't what I believe measures a good class anyway....in this case, you'd be better off with a FS as they can rack up 30 pts in 5 - 10 minutes easy.

Overall, you get my point....there is no class that is hands down better than another and general statements like FB is better than WI in war or WI is better than FB in PVE simply doesn't tell the full truth...there are far too many intangible factors that can and will alter which class is more effective at any given time...

as for the idea of the OP wanting to compare classes with equal gear at end game, sorry but that must be a joke...first of all, it's almost impossible to compare that because each class is different and gets varying degrees of advantages from skills and gear.....a WI and a FB both with 60% amp isn't equal....because FB has debuffs and buffs that would augment the effectiveness of that amp while the WI won't have such advantage.

Secondly, the availability of end game gear is not likely equal for all classes either....some classes end game gear cost way more than others....some gear is more abundant than others....it's much easier to find a good set of Orbs for WI than it is to find a good Blade/Katana and Crystal/Orb combination for FB.....when you do find them, you'll pay more for them than you would for the set of orbs for the WI.