PDA

View Full Version : hi gms, you got 7 more days.

Drako
05-22-2012, 07:45 AM
7 more days to answer my tickets in which you took funds from my account and failed to credit me. Last i checked thats theft.

tickets 59757 and 59758.

if i dont get it back or the ecoins im suppose to have, i WILL reverse the transaction with my bank. Those comes with fees that YOU will take.

Triplethreat
05-22-2012, 07:48 AM
Why wait 7 days? do it now. And once you do try to reverse it and get banned for it, don't make a thread QQ'ing about you getting banned.

Valdoroth
05-22-2012, 08:08 AM
Someone hasn't read the Policies yet:

http://www.cabal.com/Support/Policy

try section 2.3.2.

Yea boy, and quit complaining like a baby. They will look into it and you will be compensated, but in my opinion whining about it makes you less deserving of it. Just saiyan.

They don't make those public for no reason at all. You guys should seriously read them.

whitetrash
05-22-2012, 08:12 AM
Why wait 7 days? do it now. And once you do try to reverse it and get banned for it, don't make a thread QQ'ing about you getting banned.

Oh come on you know he is gonna QQ when they do

Bored
05-22-2012, 09:38 AM
Don't be a puss and dispute the last 90 days of transactions.

shutupson
05-22-2012, 09:41 AM
Someone hasn't read the Policies yet:

http://www.cabal.com/Support/Policy

try section 2.3.2.

Yea boy, and quit complaining like a baby. They will look into it and you will be compensated, but in my opinion whining about it makes you less deserving of it. Just saiyan.

They don't make those public for no reason at all. You guys should seriously read them.

Less deserving? lol last time i check that call theft lol.(is like i go to wal-mart and buy a shoe and pay for it and dont get the shoe)you guy need to stop bu.tt sccking the gm.

Triplethreat
05-22-2012, 09:54 AM
Less deserving? lol last time i check that call theft lol.(is like i go to wal-mart and buy a shoe and pay for it and dont get the shoe)you guy need to stop bu.tt sccking the gm.

Who da hell only buys 1 shoe?

whitetrash
05-22-2012, 09:57 AM
^^. Lmao

Valdoroth
05-22-2012, 11:02 AM
Dude, I am speaking from experience. I had a good friend who had this same thing happen. She was compensated 100% (actually i think she was given extra). I'm just saying that complaining doesn't make you deserve anything. So stop and jsut be freaking patient. Geeze, little kids these days have "I must have it now" mentality. By kids I mean maturity levels, not actual age.

Yea you're example is horrible you know why? Because you take it to the customer service section and the issue gets resolved, it just takes a little time.

I had to wait 9 weeks (3 months) once to get unblocked for a sorta similar situation.

Sea
05-22-2012, 12:46 PM

Who da hell only buys 1 shoe?

^this and walmart? rlly? >.>

Drako
05-22-2012, 12:48 PM
you might change your mind when you know how long its been for.

whitetrash
05-22-2012, 01:54 PM
Nope I won't ......... I know someone that quit cause they didn't get there ecoin -9 months later was like a baby and bam was there lol

Drako
05-22-2012, 06:00 PM
got a kid, once i leave i wont come back, but i never said anything about leaving.

Rowe
05-22-2012, 06:54 PM
personal experience i submitted a ticket dealing with the same issue like a year and a half ago only to get my ecoins 6months later. after i had quit cabal the 2nd time. 30$ of ecoins i just had sitting on my account when i was off playing another game.....

so GL with your venture of getting your money back.