PDA

View Full Version : farm more towers pls

SellMyChar
05-24-2012, 12:20 PM
what kind of tower farmer can't even hit 1k points. psh

this is how it's done, courtesy of a pro tower farmer

if you're going to farm towers u better not start talking shiit or u will get called out

Edit: after the war he said we should freestyle pk, best of 10. I won 6-1

if he's stupid enough to farm towers again, ill take a ss before he starts suiciding to gain dmg taken

ColdFire
05-24-2012, 12:35 PM
both garbage kids in garbage tiers.

S.B.D.
05-24-2012, 12:57 PM
the guy in the first n second ss should have call themselves ifarmtowers or something similar
n ppl really still farms towers nowadays? what happen to fighting like a man or a wuss on the battle field?

SellMyChar
05-24-2012, 01:01 PM
the guy in the first n second ss should have call themselves ifarmtowers or something similar
n ppl really still farms towers nowadays? what happen to fighting like a man or a wuss on the battle field?

exactly

ForumHavoc
05-24-2012, 01:29 PM
I built those towers, SMD.

Bored
05-24-2012, 01:56 PM
Bet their team wasn't <Btch'n> about there being no warps though..

SellMyChar
05-24-2012, 03:09 PM
Bet their team wasn't <Btch'n> about there being no warps though..

i dont get it

SUPERSAYIAN
05-24-2012, 04:16 PM
As i recall, he stopped farming towers mid war. He would have easily have gotten 1300+ points if he kept going. He was minding his own business and you were complaining after war even though we won. Oh and he tanked almost more than u did in 25 min of war than u did the entire time. It's you that needs to stop starting this nonsense and just play the game.

SellMyChar
05-24-2012, 06:19 PM
As i recall, he stopped farming towers mid war. He would have easily have gotten 1300+ points if he kept going. He was minding his own business and you were complaining after war even though we won. Oh and he tanked almost more than u did in 25 min of war than u did the entire time. It's you that needs to stop starting this nonsense and just play the game.

first off, why would u defend a tower farmer? the idea of the thread obviously wasn't to say he s at tower farming so who cares how much he could have gotten, u made him look worse by saying that.

second, u know there is no 'i' in 'team' right? so 'minding your own business' isn't a good argument

third, yes i can suicide too. dmg taken is relevant to a certain point, if u finish a war with ~100k taken then u were obviously farming gaurds (or towers in this case). however if u take 500k per war which i usually do then it is obvious that u were actually fighting and it implies that u were helping the team. u can't just say, "he took more dmg, therefore he is more useful and/or better"

fourth, who started this 'nonsense' is an arguable theory. from my point of view it is obvious that he started it by, first of all, farming the towers, and then he followed this by trying to talk shiit about me. i will not stand back and let someone like this get away with that

SUPERSAYIAN
05-24-2012, 06:44 PM
In your 3rd paragraph first 2 sentences you just proved my point. I implied in 25 min he was just as useful as you during your entire time in war because he tanked as much as you did showing he was fighting and helping the team the rest of the time.

u can't just say, "he took more dmg, therefore he is more useful and/or better"

Actually i can and I do think if someone takes alot of damage they are quite useful. Therefore in my opinion he is twice as useful than you. I'm defending him because all you do in war is complain just like this about everything and the fact that he IS more useful in war than you. I frankly don't care if anyone farms towers especially when we still win, which in this case we won by quite a bit. Yet you continue to whine and lie about who started it. You instigated the argument by opening your mouth and stating how noobish he was for not scoring 1000+ like you even though u farmed towers the entire war. So next time keep it shut and if you don't like it, lvl up, don't go to war, switch sides cuz no one like you.
I think the real reason your really upset is cuz you thought you were actually gonna get bringer(you did state you wanted it pretty badly before) and he might with that score. Sry, but you will never get the title. NEVER. Unless you farm towers or all the good people don't go for a week...

Edit: I saw the pk freestyle's and yeah it showed me how better he is in war than you. You obviously have way better gear to nearly 2 shot him when he has nearly 1000def so you should easily be scoring way more than him,(which you don't) especially when you have bm3 and he doesnt. And you can't keep using that single war you outscored him by a hundred when he kept having major lag and dcing because everyone can tell he averages better than most people, even you. Give him your gears and he will do so much more with it than you.

LikeABosss
05-24-2012, 09:35 PM
*grabs popcorn* 0.0!

SellMyChar
05-24-2012, 10:25 PM
In your 3rd paragraph first 2 sentences you just proved my point. I implied in 25 min he was just as useful as you during your entire time in war because he tanked as much as you did showing he was fighting and helping the team the rest of the time.

u can't just say, "he took more dmg, therefore he is more useful and/or better"

Actually i can and I do think if someone takes alot of damage they are quite useful. Therefore in my opinion he is twice as useful than you. I'm defending him because all you do in war is complain just like this about everything and the fact that he IS more useful in war than you. I frankly don't care if anyone farms towers especially when we still win, which in this case we won by quite a bit. Yet you continue to whine and lie about who started it. You instigated the argument by opening your mouth and stating how noobish he was for not scoring 1000+ like you even though u farmed towers the entire war. So next time keep it shut and if you don't like it, lvl up, don't go to war, switch sides cuz no one like you.
I think the real reason your really upset is cuz you thought you were actually gonna get bringer(you did state you wanted it pretty badly before) and he might with that score. Sry, but you will never get the title. NEVER. Unless you farm towers or all the good people don't go for a week...

Edit: I saw the pk freestyle's and yeah it showed me how better he is in war than you. You obviously have way better gear to nearly 2 shot him when he has nearly 1000def so you should easily be scoring way more than him,(which you don't) especially when you have bm3 and he doesnt. And you can't keep using that single war you outscored him by a hundred when he kept having major lag and dcing because everyone can tell he averages better than most people, even you. Give him your gears and he will do so much more with it than you.

i had to read this like 4 times to understand the stupidity.

by your logic if i were to run in and die 40 times and get 800k dmg taken with 0 dmg done i am the most useful player on our team. u also cant claim that he helped the team more than i unless u were standing beside both of us the whole time.

yes i do complain, people are stupid and need to be told so on a regular basis. of course i will start an argument when this pos takes the bringer title i would have gotten for next week with his farming that was, according to him, set up by chaos. considering i only use 3 sp packs per war maximum i can get bringer any week i want if i wanted to waste the alz on sp. and ik he is always in aura which i am not. i use aura once per war and thats only to extend my bm3 at the beginning so i can get a leg and some amp pots.

now for my favourite part, how does it make any sense that me beating him 6-1 in a FREESTYLE PK means he is better than i? i never even came close to 2 shotting him and with my stats of 904 att, 865 def and 107 cd it isnt even possible to 2 shot someone with 1k def. and get it right, i outscored him by 132 with a k/d of 89/1. he then proceeded to say an obviously fake k/d in shout because he obviously couldnt compete. he was no dcing or lagging at all, otherwise he would have said that in the first place.

either come out and tell me u are kezek or tell me ur ign

F7AngeL
05-25-2012, 12:25 AM
T5 gogogogo

Lily
05-25-2012, 01:14 AM
noob tiers lol, who cares anyway.

NewEra
05-25-2012, 04:47 AM
i just lol'd 1k score damm....

Deathlymonkey
05-25-2012, 06:46 AM
Hey look t3 pros arguing

So badass meng

ForumHavoc
05-25-2012, 07:51 AM
No one believes I built those towers. Sadface. T-T

Deathlymonkey
05-25-2012, 08:03 AM
No one believes I built those towers. Sadface. T-T

Go back to FS :/

I miss ElementalHavoc :(

ForumHavoc
05-25-2012, 08:10 AM
I don't know what char you play now or else I would add you!

Deathlymonkey
05-25-2012, 08:20 AM
I don't know what char you play now or else I would add you!

Brelaigs :<

SellMyChar
05-25-2012, 08:31 AM
Hey look t3 pros arguing

So badass meng

which teir this is about is regardless. and I can be just as pro in t5 as I am in t3

SUPERSAYIAN
05-25-2012, 08:39 AM
i had to read this like 4 times to understand the stupidity.

by your logic if i were to run in and die 40 times and get 800k dmg taken with 0 dmg done i am the most useful player on our team. u also cant claim that he helped the team more than i unless u were standing beside both of us the whole time.

yes i do complain, people are stupid and need to be told so on a regular basis. of course i will start an argument when this pos takes the bringer title i would have gotten for next week with his farming that was, according to him, set up by chaos. considering i only use 3 sp packs per war maximum i can get bringer any week i want if i wanted to waste the alz on sp. and ik he is always in aura which i am not. i use aura once per war and thats only to extend my bm3 at the beginning so i can get a leg and some amp pots.

now for my favourite part, how does it make any sense that me beating him 6-1 in a FREESTYLE PK means he is better than i? i never even came close to 2 shotting him and with my stats of 904 att, 865 def and 107 cd it isnt even possible to 2 shot someone with 1k def. and get it right, i outscored him by 132 with a k/d of 89/1. he then proceeded to say an obviously fake k/d in shout because he obviously couldnt compete. he was no dcing or lagging at all, otherwise he would have said that in the first place.

At no point anywhere did i ever mention damage given. So you bringing it in now makes no sense. But since you did bring it up, ppl who jump in a crowd and somehow give zero damage a whole war... are still useful in their own way. They draw aggro so i can kill them. Anyways, I saw your damage on him when you SOD and you nearly took half his hp, so stop your lying about your gears. And like i said since you have trouble understanding, if your gear is so much better than his why do u have such a hard time scoring higher than him on AVERAGE. I knew you would use that one time of war for your example lol. Wow who cares about one time. Even I have trouble several times a week with lag, dc or glitched to the ground becuz of combo. And you use 5-10 sp packs a war. I know because i've partied you enough times to know. All you do is rely on bm3 to score close to him. So ya your not special so stop acting like you are. You were even complaining that ppl should be able to get bm3 in one day like you and they all suked if they couldn't. That and you being you is the reason no one likes or cares about you. Your the most disliked person in t3. And if you think your so pro he already had a char in t3 war pass thru and score 300 more than u every war for a week before he lvled up. Just sayin... and plz give credit where it is due. Forumhavoc built those towers for him lol.

Edit: Add the 'in war' to your new quote of me. If your gonna use something i wrote at least keep the whole sentence. Your quote implies i said he was better than u at pk freestyles when i was clearly talking about war. Yeah you can beat him outside of war by nearly 2 hitting him but he is way better than you in war and everyone in t3 know it. And you would've gotten bringer if he hadn't farmed towers?????? LOLOLOLOL. I would've been next in line nab. You don't see me complaining.

ForumHavoc
05-25-2012, 08:41 AM
Haha that guy stalks me down just to ask if I'm building towers again, yes, yes I am. You can just ask here.

SUPERSAYIAN
05-25-2012, 09:09 AM
LOL. What a creeper. I hope i'm there when u build more towers for kez. Can't wait to see what else Heartear is gonna say.

ForumHavoc
05-25-2012, 09:18 AM
LOL. What a creeper. I hope i'm there when u build more towers for kez. Can't wait to see what else Heartear is gonna say.

I feel like bob the builder.

SellMyChar
05-25-2012, 11:09 AM
At no point anywhere did i ever mention damage given. So you bringing it in now makes no sense. But since you did bring it up, ppl who jump in a crowd and somehow give zero damage a whole war... are still useful in their own way. They draw aggro so i can kill them. Anyways, I saw your damage on him when you SOD and you nearly took half his hp, so stop your lying about your gears. And like i said since you have trouble understanding, if your gear is so much better than his why do u have such a hard time scoring higher than him on AVERAGE. I knew you would use that one time of war for your example lol. Wow who cares about one time. Even I have trouble several times a week with lag, dc or glitched to the ground becuz of combo. And you use 5-10 sp packs a war. I know because i've partied you enough times to know. All you do is rely on bm3 to score close to him. So ya your not special so stop acting like you are. You were even complaining that ppl should be able to get bm3 in one day like you and they all suked if they couldn't. That and you being you is the reason no one likes or cares about you. Your the most disliked person in t3. And if you think your so pro he already had a char in t3 war pass thru and score 300 more than u every war for a week before he lvled up. Just sayin... and plz give credit where it is due. Forumhavoc built those towers for him lol.

Edit: Add the 'in war' to your new quote of me. If your gonna use something i wrote at least keep the whole sentence. Your quote implies i said he was better than u at pk freestyles when i was clearly talking about war. Yeah you can beat him outside of war by nearly 2 hitting him but he is way better than you in war and everyone in t3 know it. And you would've gotten bringer if he hadn't farmed towers?????? LOLOLOLOL. I would've been next in line nab. You don't see me complaining.

i am not lying about my stats lol

my gear obviously isnt as good as his if he has 1k def and if he didnt come along and farm towers i would still be wr1 and all i would have needed to do to keep that is score 350 per war. easy. and i have a hard time believing u were next in line if u didnt even tell me your ign. i use 3 sp packs per war 90% of the time, otherwise i use 5-6. i was not complaining about ppl not having bm3, im complaining about those who dont have it and then use it as an excuse for not scoring very high.
oh he had a t3 char who scored 650 per war every war? wow thats a lot of alz wasted on towers

now, your ign

Halcy
05-25-2012, 11:39 AM
Hey look t3 pros arguing

So badass meng
better than t1 pros!

ForumHavoc
05-25-2012, 12:02 PM
Haha I just went T3 last war, 5 vs 5. How do you even enjoy yourself hitting guardians and attacking 1 or 2 people. lol.

SellMyChar
05-25-2012, 12:06 PM
Haha I just went T3 last war, 5 vs 5. How do you even enjoy yourself hitting guardians and attacking 1 or 2 people. lol.

u just came at a bad time, its generally 15v15+

SUPERSAYIAN
05-25-2012, 12:15 PM

my gear obviously isnt as good as his if he has 1k def and if he didnt come along and farm towers i would still be wr1 and all i would have needed to do to keep that is score 350 per war. easy. and i have a hard time believing u were next in line if u didnt even tell me your ign. i use 3 sp packs per war 90% of the time, otherwise i use 5-6. i was not complaining about ppl not having bm3, im complaining about those who dont have it and then use it as an excuse for not scoring very high.
oh he had a t3 char who scored 650 per war every war? wow thats a lot of alz wasted on towers

now, your ign

You were complaining bout ppl not having bm3 and how they should get it in one day so stop with all your lies for the 4th time, and its you who keeps saying how pro u are and all your doing is relying on bm3 and 5-10 sp packs a war. That's called no skill lol. And anyone can take a pic of random stats with different stuff on so that means nothing. And you will nvr get bringer so :P And yes he had a t3 character that scored that much and got bringer when u were there without hitting towers. In fact he only hit towers that one time for 25 min and ur still whining. He'll just take bringer when he lvls up some more in t4 if he decides to.

ForumHavoc
05-25-2012, 12:34 PM
Let me break this down so you both can stop being drama queens.

He doesn't like you, he knew you wanted bringer, he jokingly told me he should do towers to make you mad, I said I don't mind at all, I proceed to build towers, he proceeds to farm towers, war ends, wait for your QQ, look on forums, did not expect it, hilarity ensues.

SellMyChar
05-25-2012, 12:39 PM
You were complaining bout ppl not having bm3 and how they should get it in one day so stop with all your lies for the 4th time, and its you who keeps saying how pro u are and all your doing is relying on bm3 and 5-10 sp packs a war. That's called no skill lol. And anyone can take a pic of random stats with different stuff on so that means nothing. And you will nvr get bringer so :P And yes he had a t3 character that scored that much and got bringer when u were there without hitting towers. In fact he only hit towers that one time for 25 min and ur still whining. He'll just take bringer when he lvls up some more in t4 if he decides to.

nope i only talk about bm3 when someone tries to defend their low scores by using it as an excuse. it is completely that persons fault, therefore, not a valid excuse. yes i got it in a day, its easy and cheap if u have a working brain. i use 3 sp packs per war 90% of the time, last war was an example of that. and considering that it was a 5v5 and i only lost to kelek by 14 points while he has bringer title and is a fa, and while still taking 400k dmg, i clearly have the skill.

and now for my favourite part. he had a char that consistently scored 650 per war every war? and while i was there? if u had at least said 'while i wasnt there', it would have been maybe 1% more believable.

still waiting on your ign

my att and m.atk changed because i failed a +

SellMyChar
05-25-2012, 12:40 PM

He doesn't like you, he knew you wanted bringer, he jokingly told me he should do towers to make you mad, I said I don't mind at all, I proceed to build towers, he proceeds to farm towers, war ends, wait for your QQ, look on forums, did not expect it, hilarity ensues.

ohh so it was on purpose? ill have even more fun now

ForumHavoc
05-25-2012, 12:47 PM
I see ikillafkers qqing about me. Damn, he still QQ for that long. lol.

SUPERSAYIAN
05-25-2012, 01:00 PM
ohh so it was on purpose? ill have even more fun now

oh great now the 'pro' tower farmer is gonna farm towers cuz he can't get bringer any other way. I saw the score at the end of nw and you werent that close to first place not by 14 pts lol. More like 50pts away and you called it probably cuz you didnt want him to score too high. Having bringer doesnt really help that much when he's said he only had like what? less than 600 defense lol. My 109 fa has more defense than that. In fact the bringer right before Kelek was kez who was...

SUPERSAYIAN
05-25-2012, 01:03 PM

I can't help it. I luv egging this guy on. This is for me and everyone else that hates him in war.

SellMyChar
05-25-2012, 01:35 PM
oh great now the 'pro' tower farmer is gonna farm towers cuz he can't get bringer any other way. I saw the score at the end of nw and you werent that close to first place not by 14 pts lol. More like 50pts away and you called it probably cuz you didnt want him to score too high. Having bringer doesnt really help that much when he's said he only had like what? less than 600 defense lol. My 109 fa has more defense than that. In fact the bringer right before Kelek was kez who was...

i have never and will never farm towers or gaurds. 302-288=14 so yes i lost 1st place by 14 points. anyone who knows anything will tell u that a fa, regardless of def, will generally score a lot higher in a 5v5 war. however this was not the case, my skill exceeds keleks and if i had the dps to match him i would have scored 400 easily in that war. i am not taking a shot at kelek though, unless u are kelek and are trying to talk shiit behind a forum name because u know i can outscore u.

the bringer before kelek was ishooty and he is just a gate/gaurd farmer who uses 100m worth of sp packs to bm/aura on said gates/gaurds. he is not anywhere near as skilled.

now, your ign

SUPERSAYIAN
05-25-2012, 02:05 PM
your hilarious. that's the only thing u can say... if he scores higher than me he farms gates/guards? Everyone knows you score more by hitting opposing nation besides tower farming. And you are taking a shot at my bro kelek when u say u have more skill than him even though he scores higher than u every war by alot. I have nothing more to say to a fool and a liar and someone no one likes.

SellMyChar
05-25-2012, 02:23 PM
your hilarious. that's the only thing u can say... if he scores higher than me he farms gates/guards? Everyone knows you score more by hitting opposing nation besides tower farming. And you are taking a shot at my bro kelek when u say u have more skill than him even though he scores higher than u every war by alot. I have nothing more to say to a fool and a liar and someone no one likes.

I have watched shooty sit in front of gates in bm+aura and only attack caps if they came near him. I did not say whoever scores higher than me is a gate farmer, kelek out scores me legitimately but I am defending myself by stating that his dps will always be higher so it is obviously harder to keep up but considering that fact that I only lost by 14 in a war where only dps matters, I did well. He never our scores me by a lot. And now that I am pretty sure u are kezek/ishooty I can say lol to ur face for trying to hide yourself because u were afraid to lose the argument.

The majority of t3 respects my skill, u just don't like me because of how much better I am.

Also, lol at how u claimed to have gotten 650 every war of the week. Will u argue that the sky is yellow next?

Sprite
05-25-2012, 02:27 PM
the king of t3 is here

SUPERSAYIAN
05-25-2012, 03:02 PM
I have watched shooty sit in front of gates in bm+aura and only attack caps if they came near him. I did not say whoever scores higher than me is a gate farmer, kelek out scores me legitimately but I am defending myself by stating that his dps will always be higher so it is obviously harder to keep up but considering that fact that I only lost by 14 in a war where only dps matters, I did well. He never our scores me by a lot. And now that I am pretty sure u are kezek/ishooty I can say lol to ur face for trying to hide yourself because u were afraid to lose the argument.

The majority of t3 respects my skill, u just don't like me because of how much better I am.

Also, lol at how u claimed to have gotten 650 every war of the week. Will u argue that the sky is yellow next?

LOLOLOL im not ishooty or kezek... i guess i get to laugh right back at u foolish fool. It's just as hard for anyone to score high in a small war. so 14 less pts in a single war means nothing when he averages 50-100 more pts than u. If u wanna keep complaining just switch to another class you think u can actually get bringer with then come back and talk. You should just leave cuz everyone hates u cuz u suk so much.

And come back to t3 XI we need u and its not as fun w/o u! Freakin donut switched back to cap.

SellMyChar
05-25-2012, 03:31 PM
LOLOLOL im not ishooty or kezek... i guess i get to laugh right back at u foolish fool. It's just as hard for anyone to score high in a small war. so 14 less pts in a single war means nothing when he averages 50-100 more pts than u. If u wanna keep complaining just switch to another class you think u can actually get bringer with then come back and talk. You should just leave cuz everyone hates u cuz u suk so much.

And come back to t3 XI we need u and its not as fun w/o u! Freakin donut switched back to cap.

both kezek and shooty have been referred to as bros in relation to kelek.

so who are u then, ur obviously scared to say.

i would start calling people out but i would rather not start shiit with any more people than u and ur bf

DaDu
05-26-2012, 01:01 AM
teletubies

Valdoroth
05-26-2012, 08:45 AM
T5 gogogogo

noob tiers lol, who cares anyway.

Hey look t3 pros arguing
So badass meng
I know right?

which teir this is about is regardless. and I can be just as pro in t5 as I am in t3
Love to see it. But some reason I am doubting your ability. Last I checked, no matter how good at tower farming you are, you're still a noob and not a pro.
Pro's are not the ones who score the best.
Pro's are the ones that win you wars.
Pro's are the ones who know what they're doing the entire war.
I'd have to see you war to be able to even say you're even semi-pro. Right now you don't look like it with all your talk. There are not a ton of pro's in all honesty. Mainly because there is too many that think that having good gears makes them pro, which is not true.

Cathy
05-26-2012, 09:15 AM
I know right?

Love to see it. But some reason I am doubting your ability. Last I checked, no matter how good at tower farming you are, you're still a noob and not a pro.
I'd have to see you war to be able to even say you're even semi-pro. Right now you don't look like it with all your talk. There are not a ton of pro's in all honesty. Mainly because there is too many that think that having good gears makes them pro, which is not true.

Peaches is pro

ForumHavoc
05-26-2012, 10:00 AM
There's are an awful lot of procyon to me, Val.

huehueheuhue I made a funny.

ieatfacebook
05-26-2012, 10:31 AM
i see some pro or know how to war those ppl are the one that dont have bm3 and still score more then some with bm3

SellMyChar
05-26-2012, 11:07 AM

I am not a tower farmer, I never have and never will farm towers.

Yes I know exactly what you're saying and I agree but I can still confidently call myself pro.
I score in the top 3 99% of the time but I don't just search for caps to aoe, I find the caps who are trying to take ours bases and stop them. Points from simply using aoe on a group are secondary to me. And I also know what I am doing.

I know I can't just tell u this and expect u to believe me but that's ok with me. Next time I build a t5 char ill let u know

Djay
05-27-2012, 04:53 AM
50 min of farming towers... god dam thats not fun at all!

SellMyChar
05-27-2012, 12:19 PM
supersayian, mailing me from a 164 bl doesn't give me your t3 chars name

Coincidence?
05-27-2012, 04:55 PM

now, your ign

still waiting on your ign

now, your ign

so who are u then, ur obviously scared to say.

supersayian, mailing me from a 164 bl doesn't give me your t3 chars name
bumb, i wanna know his name tooooooooooooooooo

SellMyChar
05-31-2012, 06:18 AM
last bump, I still wanna know who u think u are

ROFLwiz
05-31-2012, 07:21 AM

now, your ign

Lol you score how much with 107 cd???

Tenrai
05-31-2012, 07:47 AM
I farm towers like 9/11!

SellMyChar
05-31-2012, 10:21 AM
Lol you score how much with 107 cd???

350+ in an average war like it says

SUPERSAYIAN
05-31-2012, 01:36 PM
Dang this thread still going? And u score 350+ like once a month so...
Anyways when kezek gets on ima stack towers for him to farm if he wants to just to tick you off and guess what? He gonna get so many points, your gonna complain and we're not gonna care one bit kakakakaka.

ROFLwiz
05-31-2012, 08:00 PM

lol onoes we got another chingu on our hands. thats a load of crap, u scoring above 200 with 107 cd as a fb is a joke.

SellMyChar
05-31-2012, 09:27 PM
lol onoes we got another chingu on our hands. thats a load of crap, u scoring above 200 with 107 cd as a fb is a joke.

feel free to come to t3 proc side and watch.

luluxiu
06-04-2012, 10:14 PM
Frankly, I do not care if someone farms Tayou when we win, in this case, we won quite a bit. However, you continue to complain and a liar who started.

priax978
06-04-2012, 10:36 PM
Why do you losers go on the forums to fight. Just msg each other ingame.

Chaquan
06-05-2012, 05:29 PM
Him to stop farming tower in mid-war. He will be very easy to get 1300 + points, if he continues to move forward.

Dead
06-06-2012, 10:19 PM
Does GuardianXHunter have duel +15 weps?

catdogts
06-08-2012, 05:24 AM
HEY i see myself in that SS!!! GIVE ME YOUR 61 RATE IJELLY